Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? (2565 Views)

Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by marvelck: 10:11am On May 14, 2016
Dont no why most guys like bragging and talking about the number of girls they've slept with or about a girl they just slept with. Naming and shaming these girls, as if having sex with a girl na achievement or wetin dey give person money. Abeg, who sex don epp?

3 Likes

Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Hadez(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2016
Dt is because do guys r silly

2 Likes

Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by marshalcarter: 10:14am On May 14, 2016
Are u askin us or u tellin us
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by temitemi1(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2016
Ask agarawu cool
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by SINNXU: 10:17am On May 14, 2016
Guys who kiss n tell are usually the lonely sex-starved ones.

6 Likes

Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 14, 2016
Ask kashybaby
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by SINNXU: 10:18am On May 14, 2016
temitemi1:
Ask agarawu cool
That toad, has he been bragging about it in your section?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 14, 2016
life is not abt d money all of d time, but well, u need the money to fukc d girls... @worst, money to eat to get energy and buy condom.

2 Likes

Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by buoye1(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2016
Yes it is undecided foolish thread

Because after the sex you get a bank alert of 5mil......oshi rada rada
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:
life is not abt d money all of d time, but well, u need the money to fukc d girls... @worst, money to eat to get energy and buy condom.

??
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
Ask kashybaby

grin grin grin I don't kiss and tell oma307 ...maybe its u.. grin
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 14, 2016
esosa993:

??
? angry
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by pryme(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2016
YES!!!!

for fools
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 14, 2016
When sex is not food or money people sha and lack of thinking before writing gibberish.
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 14, 2016
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 14, 2016
esosa993:

? angry
what is rong wit u stranja?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by talktonase(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2016
Them no dey give award or certificate i wonder why the bragging.Even Giacomo de Casanova has not been posthumously recognised...
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Jayjay0(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2016
Ladies is successfully emptying a guys pocket an achievement undecided

Jamb questions
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

what is rong wit u stranja?

?? shocked
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by NemzySeries(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2016
maybe lie Muhammed should b asked if telling lies is an achievement
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2016
Yes!!!

Assuming the vaginna has a lawn, streetlights and air conditioner!
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by CARLOSZ: 11:53am On May 14, 2016
marvelck:
Dont no why most guys like bragging and talking about the number of girls they've slept with or about a girl they just slept with. Naming and shaming these girls, as if having sex with a girl na achievement or wetin dey give person money. Abeg, who sex don epp?

Guys who are sex as an achievement are the same ones who hardly get kitten and they don't last more than 10 thrusts

1 Like

Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by CARLOSZ: 11:53am On May 14, 2016
marvelck:

Guys who see sex as an achievement are the same ones who hardly get kitten and they don't last more than 10 thrusts
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 14, 2016
CARLOSZ:

Guys who are sex as an achievement are the same ones who hardly get kitten and they don't last more than 10 thrusts
true
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2016
You say, well i dont kiss either
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin I don't kiss and tell oma307 ...maybe its u.. grin
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
You say, well i dont kiss either

Lol grin so what u do then?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 14, 2016
marvelck:
If u purposely create dis thread so dat nairalander babes can accept ur pm@op na lie
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 14, 2016
I feel its immature guys dat do dat. baba I qv bin wit so mny ladies and av sin dat no b oil work abeg...its jst better to stick to one dat understands u. d more gals u av, d more moni u spend

1 Like

Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by saintdennis(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2016
SINNXU:
Guys who kiss n tell are usually the lonely sex-starved ones.

Doubt that... Guys who DONT are the lonely sex starved.

If you spend 2 hours with u guys(lounging) after talking about eachothers a business/career, office gist and sports...what next? *smiles*
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 14, 2016
Look and walk away
KashyBaby:

Lol grin so what u do then?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
Look and walk away

Ooh yeah I remember Ur a married man... grin

Good for u wink
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 14, 2016
Say by who? Am single and seriously searching, hope u won't spoil my market
KashyBaby:

Ooh yeah I remember Ur a married man... grin

Good for u wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken At A Moment, What Does She Mean By This Excuse?? / Some Girls Are Just Too Heartless...(read Chat) / Video: Confessions Of A Nigerian Sex Slave In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.