Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? (2581 Views)

Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
Say by who? Am single and seriously searching, hope u won't spoil my market

grin grin grin lol.. I tot uv said that...well, anyway good luck in Ur search...
May u find a great lady that wud stand by Ur side no matter what wink kiss
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin lol.. I tot uv said that...well, anyway good luck in Ur search...
May u find a great lady that wud stand by Ur side no matter what wink kiss
abi ooo, but 'teamforeign'
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
abi ooo, but 'teamforeign'

Aaaaww that's so sweet.... kiss

Why u like foreign ladies? Have u ever dated a foreign before?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 14, 2016
Most Nigerian ladies are so disappointing, heart breaker and all they know is material, money and more money. Though i was privileged to experience it once, i dont know whether i was lucky to have her then because she was to caring and loving
KashyBaby:

Aaaaww that's so sweet.... kiss

Why u like foreign ladies? Have u ever dated a foreign before?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
Most Nigerian ladies are so disappointing, heart breaker and all they know is material, money and more money. Though i was privileged to experience it once, i dont know whether i was lucky to have her then because she was to caring and loving

Then why u let her go if she was caring and loving?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2016
She has to go back to her country, in fact i really missed her
KashyBaby:

Then why u let her go if she was caring and loving?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
She has to go back to her country, in fact i really missed her

Oohh I see..why not follow her or visit her?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by alobright17(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2016
I condemn such silly act.
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 14, 2016
The question u are asking me is becoming complex and emotional if u get me, though she say, she will be coming again until now, nothing yet am thinking of forgeting her

well it's a bad idea if u tell me that u are available
KashyBaby:

Oohh I see..why not follow her or visit her?
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
The question u are asking me is becoming complex and emotional if u get me, though she say, she will be coming again until now, nothing yet am thinking of forgeting her

well it's a bad idea if u tell me that u are available

grin patience is a virtue u know..but promise is made to be broken tho...

Well,anyway it's all Ur choice boo whether u will wait for her or u will move on with Ur life..

I bet Ur still young wild & free...so enjoy ur life and take it easy ... wink wink
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 14, 2016
I will patiently wait for teamforeign bcause all these ladies over here is no go area
KashyBaby:

grin patience is a virtue u know..but promise is made to be broken tho...

Well,anyway it's all Ur choice boo whether u will wait for her or u will move on with Ur life..

I bet Ur still young wild & free...so enjoy ur life and take it easy ... wink wink
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
I will patiently wait for teamforeign bcause all these ladies over here is no go area

grin I love Ur positive view....keep going baby and stay in team foreign lane kiss
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2016
Thanks dear
KashyBaby:

grin I love Ur positive view....keep going baby and stay in team foreign lane kiss
Re: Is Having Sex With A Girl An Achievement? by TuneChi369(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2016
it's not...But it's an achievement to immature guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) / 10 Types Of Nigerian Women You Should Never Marry(pics) / This Edo Guy Asked If He Can Finger Me To Confirm If I Am A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.