Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) (20544 Views)

Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by wink2015(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Atiku built this university on stolen public fund. He was vice president for 8 years where he and Obasanjo looted the treasury. Jonathan failed to probe him and now he can flaunt his stolen wealth.

I know Atiku can not fool a man like President Buhari.

Atiku is dreaming of the Presidency to come and finish the remainant of what he failed to clear of while vice president. He must be day dreaming.
[/size]
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
Schwartz:

You are wrong. This man co owns and co founded Intels a company which I worked for in the past. As at 2013 we celebrated 25 years of operations. As a staff of Intels we are fully in charge of the NPA Port construction, maintenance, Logistics and many other operations in Nigeria, Mozambique, Angola and headquartered in Italy. Intel's grew so big it had to be constantly split into sister companies. As at when I left it grew to a multimillion dollar company. Now 25 years ago was Atiku vice president? I hate it when people just come online and argue blindly. This is a man who provided secure income for tens of thousands of workers both Nationals and expatriate staff. A man who never owes salaries for all the years I worked in one of companies. I don't care who you are but I won't allow someone who just sits on his computer to say this unfounded story about this man.

Sorry sir, you are very wrong and very ignorant of the monumental scale of graft perpetuated by Atiku, the man you adore. We know the in and outs of government, you were an employee. Tell your former boss to step into the USA if he is such a successful business man without blemishes. I just made a statement of fact about US congressman Jefferson who was implicated tried and prosecuted for lundering illegal money for Atiku, and you could not even refute it. My friend, I don't sit on the computer and write trash. I write facts. Your friend is a scam, he is a fraud, he is part of why Nigeria is where it is today. Even Obj noticed it and did his best to edge him out in his second term, but he was already to rich and powerful. That is why OBJ would rather be dead than see your scum of a fraud be president!

-CramJones
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Schwartz: 5:58pm On May 14, 2016
hobermener:

Did you just quote him because you felt like? Cos your write up makes absolutely no sense! The question is was atiku a member of the party that is constantly being accused of fleecing the country dry for 16 years?? been rebutted till date? Politicians are criminals, irrespective of the deceptive front they put out!

Only in Nigeria would a former vice president with absolutely no other legitimate known source of income, except being a vice-president own a University, and no one asks where he got the money from.
You said as quoted above that Atiku has no legitimate known source of income and I came here to tell you that you are wrong!! Very wrong and naive. Attached is a picture I snapped in 2013,when we celebrated 25 years as a company. And I ask you was Atiku vice president as at 25 years ago? Google Orleans Invest the name Intel's reverted to and find out the enormously huge company and its worth. Atiku used to say he is the highest single largest employer of labour in the country. This man pays foreigners and Nigerians in millions monthly from his business even before politics. It was a company as young graduate you will be happy to recieve employment letter to work because you will marry wife, you will buy car and you must build house. No dey here come curse man wey give me and uncoutable families garri to chop for years without owing or delaying salaries angry angry I dey vex for you o Cramjones tongue
About travelling to US I got no idea.

Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Mosb(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2016
Jmaxx:
Na so the yeye FTC be? Maka bath naked today

(back to the matter)
Atiku what are you doing there who invite you
. He owns the school...
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Schwartz: 6:12pm On May 14, 2016
hobermener:

Did you just quote him because you felt like? Cos your write up makes absolutely no sense! The question is was atiku a member of the party that is constantly being accused of fleecing the country dry for 16 years?? Were there cases of corruption that have been swept under the carpet during his tenure as vice president for 8 years? And were there endless allegations of corrupt and shady dealings leveled against him which have not been rebutted till date? Politicians are criminals, irrespective of the deceptive front they put out!
I don't know where you get your news from and I don't care. I saw with my very eyes how proposals were made, signed, men and machinery were moved to sites (the company was working 24 hours a day even on Christmas and new year days) jobs were recieved, executed and we were paid. Our clients were the biggest multinational companies like Shell, Mobil and many more. The income Orleans Invest / Intel's was making huge earnings legitimately without anything hidden.
Atiku was in PDP o, he did politics o, he stole o, I don't know, I don't care.
This man is so wealthy that his co funder an Italian who was only getting income from the company owns his personal plane, pilot and media crew.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by oladele239(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2016
Sebi na him get the school.... undecided
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by callJesu: 7:14pm On May 14, 2016
Selfish politicians with no institutional focus during their reign. They only take pride in giving attention to their Base.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by hringbraut: 8:30pm On May 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by icewinz(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2016
Jmaxx:

(back to the matter)
my brother, american university of nigeria belongs to alhaji atiku abubakar its one of the highest school fee paying school in nigeria currently the are in 1/2 based of merit exchanging place with convenant university, AUN is one of the best schools in nigeria its enviroment,e-learing facilities,24/7 WLAN,etc my brother AUN is not just known well becuase its in the north and atiku decided to bring his school to his own state. Chakam.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by TedBaker(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2016
Haba OP, I am an AUN staff. The commencement ceremony took place today,, Not ystaday.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by ireasontight: 10:07pm On May 14, 2016
Schwartz:

You are wrong. This man co owns and co founded Intels a company which I worked for in the past. As at 2013 we celebrated 25 years of operations. As a staff of Intels we are fully in charge of the NPA Port construction, maintenance, Logistics and many other operations in Nigeria, Mozambique, Angola and headquartered in Italy. Intel's grew so big it had to be constantly split into sister companies. As at when I left it grew to a multimillion dollar company. Now 25 years ago was Atiku vice president? I hate it when people just come online and argue blindly. This is a man who provided secure income for tens of thousands of workers both Nationals and expatriate staff. A man who never owes salaries for all the years I worked in one of companies. I don't care who you are but I won't allow someone who just sits on his computer to say this unfounded story about this man.
you mean atiku established intels while he was still a custom officer. Dammit this man should be competing with the late festus okotie eboh in corruption [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Schwartz: 1:28am On May 15, 2016
ireasontight:
you mean atiku established intels while he was still a custom officer. Dammit this man should be competing with the late festus okotie eboh in corruption [color=#006600][/color]
This is from Wikipedia: Abubakar worked in the Nigeria Customs Service for twenty years, rising to become the Deputy Director, as the second highest position in the Service was then known. He retired in April 1989 and took up full-time business and politics. He ran for the office of Governor in the Gongola State (now Adamawa and Taraba States) in 1991, and for the Presidency in 1993, placing third after MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe in the Social Democratic Party (SDP) primaries.
So no he was no longer in customs when he co founded Intels. His foreign partner put in a lot of money to start the business. Those saying Atiku only invested in his base know nothing. His business investments are in different states and nations of the world.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by Khalifa100(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2016
cramjones:
Only in Nigeria would a former vice president with absolutely no other legitimate known source of income, except being a vice-president own a University, and no one asks where he got the money from.

-Only in Nigeria would a man who cannot even step his foot in the US due to law enforcement arrest warrant on him, walk free and is celebrated without any questions asked.

- Only in Nigeria would a man whose partner in Crime Congressman Jefferson who is already spending his time in US jail, while his other criminal counterpart is celebrated in his own country.

We eagerly await PMB to release the list of those who stole our commonwealth. If Someone like Atiku's name is absent, then the list is simply null and void, and the fight against corruption would be likened to adding a drop of water to a pail of water.

-CramJones
so ur papa get money pass atiku b4 he bcom VP ba?
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by InnocentNc: 8:42am On May 15, 2016
Jmaxx:

(back to the matter)

He owns the school.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by delishpot: 10:53am On May 19, 2016
cramjones:

Sorry sir, you are very wrong and very ignorant of the monumental scale of graft perpetuated by Atiku, the man you adore. We know the in and outs of government, you were an employee. Tell your former boss to step into the USA if he is such a successful business man without blemishes. I just made a statement of fact about US congressman Jefferson who was implicated tried and prosecuted for lundering illegal money for Atiku, and you could not even refute it. My friend, I don't sit on the computer and write trash. I write facts. Your friend is a scam, he is a fraud, he is part of why Nigeria is where it is today. Even Obj noticed it and did his best to edge him out in his second term, but he was already to rich and powerful. That is why OBJ would rather be dead than see your scum of a fraud be president!

-CramJones

I like this new cramjones. Speaks without fear or for favour. Good, Very Good.
Re: Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) by delishpot: 10:58am On May 19, 2016
Khalifa100:

so ur papa get money pass atiku b4 he bcom VP ba?

What has his papa got to do with this? See why Nigeria will continue to be ruled like cows live in it? Someone is saying such an important thing and you think it wise at this juncture to ask about his papa. Even by if you do not believe the story or you know for a fact that it is false, why not state your facts or doubts like a smart human being doubts and discuss the issue like a civil person? No one is forcing you to believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent / Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.