Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? (2511 Views)

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar / Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Leviseed: 3:45pm On May 14, 2016
GEJ and others
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 3:49pm On May 14, 2016
EbukaFran:
Sorry just be laugh so hard

grin grin grin

A man that has murdering the English language since you joined NL and you call somebody else a dullard?

grin grin grin

Chai u fit kill person oo

What a horrible English
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by EbukaFran: 3:54pm On May 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I know shame and disbelief has covered your face already for sticking with a fellow who is not, has never been and will never be a honest / honourable man.

So Unfortunate.

grin grin

I'm not the one calling someone else a dullard besides, I'm typing on my phone

You are a well known illiterate on Nairaland

How is that your TV?

grin grin
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by EbukaFran: 3:54pm On May 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

What a horrible English

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Nusaf: 3:59pm On May 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I know shame and disbelief has covered your face already for sticking with a fellow who is not, has never been and will never be a honest / honourable man.

So Unfortunate.
Pls, I am also interested in the link or full story, no be fight abeg.
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by nepapole(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2016
Lil kesh
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Nusaf: 4:03pm On May 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians can never forget GEJ (THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY) cool

Thunder fire buhari and his supporters angry
And may God rule ur life the way GEJ ruled Nigeria. Pls Say Amen.
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

So Unfortunate.
Keep shut. PMB only said all that had been said about Abacha being corrupt remained an allegation until proven otherwise in the court. I challenge you to post the full link with PMB's exact quote.
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 4:28pm On May 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Keep shut. PMB only said all that had been said about Abacha being corrupt remained an allegation until proven otherwise in the [size=18pt]court
[/size]. I challenge you to post the full link with PMB's exact quote.

Can you listen to yourself?
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Can you listen to yourself?
Is that all you can say? Can't you refute it?
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
nepapole:
Lil kesh

Hmmmm
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 5:15pm On May 14, 2016
lomprico:
FELA!!!

Fela is really a legend, loved by all.
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by slimfit1(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2016
Babangida the man and his children will not see peace and the rest that ruined this country.
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 12:51am On May 15, 2016
slimfit1:
Babangida the man and his children will not see peace and the rest that ruined this country.

Lalasticlala and obinoscopy will be shocked because of your choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Should Vote In Bloc For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2019 / Shiites To Join 2baba Protest / Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.