Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters (20050 Views)

Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
POSTERITY WILL APPRECIATE ALL YOUR SACRIFICES, PRESIDENT BUHARI TELLS SUPPORTERS

President Muhammadu Buhari Friday in Abuja said the long-suffering, commitment and sacrifices of all his supporters over the years will be remembered by posterity, urging them to remain steadfast in pursuing the overall good of the nation.

Receiving the Governance Support Group at the Presidential Villa, President Buhari said he remains “eternally grateful’’ for all the personal and collective sacrifices that culminated in winning the 2015 elections, assuring them that all the efforts would never be forgotten.

“I can never forget your sacrifices and I am grateful for all. You never gave up when things were bleak, and we needed to survive. I can’t express my gratitude enough.

“In spite of the environment you found yourself, you kept believing and pushing. Some of you were really exposed to risks. My consolation is that you voluntarily threw in your lot with me.

“Some of you exposed yourself so much, and I knew it. I urge you to still stick to your principled ways of doing things and our country will be the better for it,’’ he said.
The President said the administration had ushered in a new era of accountability and responsibility by auditing and correcting the many wrongs of the past that crippled the economy and created an exclusive class, promising to consolidate on the reforms he had initiated for change in the country.

“Some of the things I saw here were unbelievable. I still shudder and wonder how a country can survive under such abuses. It is only by an act of God that we survived,’’ he added.

President Buhari told his supporters that he was not oblivious of the personal risks and investments that brought in the government, citing the appointment of Mr. Boss Mustapha as Secretary to the Government of the Federation as most deserved because of his steadfastness.

“I want you to maintain your steadfastness. We have gone through the worst of the times. We lost elections three times and I learnt a lot along the way,’’ he said.

According to him, after losing in three elections and pursuing cases up to the Supreme Court, he learnt that ethnicity and religion had no place in Nigerian politics, but personal interests prevailed.

The Chairman of the Governance Support Group, Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, commended the President for the bold initiatives in restoring security, tackling corruption, and setting the economy on a more predictable path.
Nwajiuba said the group would continue to support and advise the President on areas that needed more attention, which include engagement with party members and supporters, empowerment of Nigerians and the fight against kidnapping.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media& Publicity)
December 22, 2017

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1556172481141753&id=100002470489894

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Baba you don't need to thank us

I and other progressives will stand with you to this last whistle

God bless Mr president

Muhammadu Buhari My Living God will Bless you

All your enemies will not know peace

73 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Aonkuuse(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
ride on sir only lazy wailers, thieves and iPod that are not happy

29 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by nero2face: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
BABA u don't have to mention, we're even more committed this time, and we'll do everything within our power to make sure u get to DAURA SAFELY come 2019...we'll continue to support ur quest even if it means carrying ur luggages on de shoulder to DAURA...what are good citizens for grin grin grin grin

471 Likes 48 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by agwom(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aonkuuse:
ride on sir only lazy wailers, thieves and iPod that are not happy

What a patriotic statement

God will show forth for you this year

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Aonkuuse(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

What a patriotic statement
God will show forth for you this year
amen

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Topestbilly(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
And they'll never forget how you made 3years of their lives useless and miserable and still counting their miseries.

253 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
nero2face:
BABA u don't have to mention, we're even more committed this time, and we'll do everything within our power to make sure u get to DAURA SAFELY come 2019...we'll continue to support ur quest even if it means carrying ur luggages on de shoulder to DAURA...what are good citizens for grin grin grin grin

Baba is going know where

We are with him

He can't even decides for himself now

We will not allow him to resign or not to contest in 2019

He's serving humanity

Its not about him anymore

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Yeligray(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
In 2019 you are out

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by tribalistseun: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rubbishh Human being

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
Rubbishh Human being

We won't spare enemies of the state when they want to cause state of anarchy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Atum Nge Nge

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Topestbilly(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
Rubbishh Human being

Football age is allowed grin

10 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Atum Nge Nge

Mechonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Atum Nge Nge

Ana ma choru umoru uforu ngboroso

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Topestbilly(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

Let me give u nice meme for dat.

Suffering and smiling. Nonsense

35 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by LionDeLeo: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Baba you don't need to thank us

I and other progressives will stand with you to this last whistle

God bless Mr president

Muhammadu Buhari My Living God will Bless you

All your enemies will not know peace
Amen.

God bless you too.

You and your family will never lack

Allow monkeys and pigs to continue screwing themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by tribalistseun: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

SARRKI you must get sense this coming 2018 in Jesus name.

Anywhere they've tied your brain in a coconut tree must come down before 2018 in Jesus name

The spirit of suffering and smiling Zombie style must leave you in the might name of Jesus Christ.

Please let's continue to pray for him, he must receive his healing by force

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Amen.

God bless you too.

You and your family will never lack

Allow monkeys and pigs to continue screwing themselves.

Amen sire

N you too
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
come abokiii you must get sense this coming 2018 in Jesus name

I pray that my God open your eyes of understanding

IJMN

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Topestbilly:

Let me give u nice meme for dat.

Suffering and smiling. Nonsense

E be like say the thing pain am

1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Ehiscotch(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
I can't imagine how I spent three years pointing out and explaining your achievements to many non supporters.

You had your sour points and I hope you'd work on them.

You saw Nigeria through the toughest times when all looked bleak and now we are reaping the rewards.

If I didn't back down then, why should I now?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Biggie225(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
To all apc bmc crews

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalasticlala and myndd44 have to see this
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biggie225:
To all apc bmc crews

E enter am well well
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Activeman391(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Blowing trumpets..abeg make una allow the money spread oo...
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Biggie225(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

E enter am well well

U deserve more than this

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Biggie225(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
come abokiii you must get sense this coming 2018 in Jesus name

He deserves this

34 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biggie225:

U deserve more than this

Sai baba
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by frankyychiji(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Baba half of your trekkers have died of hunger.

The ones on this thread only blindly support you because their son is VP.

Remember how they roundly rejected you and cast aspersions on your bigoted personality the first three times. They said you had nothing to offer and was not electable.

They hoped you would die in London for them to take over but that thing you serve shamed them.

Baba you are loner. You have no friends. You have always been a loner.

Even the Igbo man that led the team is just a political jobber looking for what to eat.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
frankyychiji:
Baba half of your trekkers have died of hunger.

The ones on this thread only blindly support you because their son is VP.

Remember how they roundly rejected you and cast aspersions on your bigoted personality the first three times. They said you had nothing to offer and was not electable.

They hoped you would die in London for them to take over but that thing you serve shamed them.

Baba you are loner. You have no friends. You have always been a loner.

Even the Igbo man that led the team is just a political jobber looking for what to eat.

Mechonu

This is not romance section

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Seek Redress In Court, Witnesses And Evidence Readily Available / Sudan War: How We Negotiated $1.2m To Hire Buses — FG / The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.