Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (13066 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Finally I Have Found Him / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by kazyhm(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Idiot but you believe Evolution without seeing it.was evolution and Bigbang not written by men? have they been proved?
You don't know how stupid atheism makes you look like.

pwuu
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 12:46pm On May 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Idiot but you believe Evolution without seeing it.was evolution and Bigbang not written by men? have they been proved?
You don't know how stupid atheism makes you look like.

Wasted se)men. Who told you that atheists believe in evolution as a matter of fact? Your pea brain didn't tell you that there are atheists who have never been to school?
Your god is fake. A soiled piece of toilet paper s real. Real>> fake.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by nynbrada: 5:50pm On May 23, 2016
sylvalord:
[b]It's been a long time coming! I was a christian before i began to see the numerous shortcomings of the supposedly infallible BIBLE. After noticing these shortcomings, the self-contradiction, the implausible events like the sun(a static object)being commanded to stand still(buhahahaha! sorry, i just had to laugh there) and also the evil pepetrated by the god of the bible i began to seek more answers. I discovered that the bible is just a copy and paste(an amateurish one at that)of the torah, the sumerian tablets and some other mythological writtings. I have discovered that the driving factor of christianity is fear! Fear of hell and fear of the unknown. Also fear of a father figure according to sigmund freud. The numerous unanswered questions about the universe have forced men to come to believe in the existence of supernatural beings whose existence cannot be fathomed. I have been on the bridge of agnostism for a long time and after so much research and findings, i have discovered religion is a sham and now i have crossed over to the land of atheism. Some deluded folks might say my soul is lost; OH WELL, CEST LA VIE! ATLEAST FINALLY I AM FREE!!![/b]

Wow! This is beautiful. What an interesting discovery you just made.

God really bless you and hope you have a swell time enjoying your new found freedom while it last.

[size=21pt]Jesus Is Lord![/size]
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2016
Weah96:

Wasted se)men. Who told you that atheists believe in evolution as a matter of fact? Your pea brain didn't tell you that there are atheists who have never been to school?
Your god is fake. A soiled piece of toilet paper s real. Real>> fake.

Idiot .so what do you people believe in? very soon you will reconsidered your statement. very very soon. i assure U.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2016
kazyhm:

pwuu

Is that Your name? CLOWN.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2016
WORDWORLD:

To start with, the reason why you called me a big fool is because you are a CHRISTIAN. Am not surprise.

Its so CONSPICUOUS the reputation built in the sands of time with a very, very deep footing by the VATICAN, their standing firmly in OPPOSITION TO HOMOSEXUALISM, SAME SEX MARRIAGE, ABORTION.............E.T.C

Their stands against homosexualism makes most amusing some verses in the Bible as it relates directly to the nature of the VATICAN'S JUDGEMENT OF HOMOSEXUALISM by describing the judgement as no more than a DOUBLE STAND.

The CHURCH pretends not to perceiving the BIG PLANK in their own eyes too while admonishing someone else to removing the SPECK in their own eyes.

Well, religion is almost nothing but, "do as I say and NOT as I do". HYPOCRITES!!! 

So, His Holines, (former) Pope Benedict XVI, nick-named as GOD'S ROTTWEILLER for his hardline views, an aggressive doctrine enforcing Cardinal before he was appointed to Vatican top job made in his Christmas message, obviously without INTROSPECTION, without THINKING TWICE his speech which he made against homosexualism on behalf of the CHURCH.

He said, "God had created man and woman as a specific 'DUALITY'.......an essential aspect of what being human is all about".

So, the Pope's speech got me thinking, if TRUTHFUL an essential aspect of what it means to being human is the 'DUALITY', man and woman as created by God. Then, His Holiness' judgement against HOMOSEXUALISM, SAME SEX MARRIAGE based on this duality, the union of man and woman, is seriously in CONFLICTING DISPUTE with he himself, the Pope by him being a CELIBATE. For celibacy is a DENIAL of the very essence of our being human, for it embraces not this 'DUALITY' of man and woman as created by God. Celibacy is obviously a deviation from the intended roles of man and woman on planet earth, like is homosexualism. It is turning deaf ears to the language of creation, celibacy is infact  a DESTRUCTION OF GOD'S WORK.

"Or, how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye, when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? HYPOCRITE!!! First remove the plank in your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye. For a good tree does not bear bad fruit nor does a bad tree bear good fruit". Luke 6 : 42 - 44.

Its absolutely no DOUBT that all kinds of sexual perversions and attrocities and immoralities that we are faced with today have 'A' deep root by factor in the CHURCH'S TEACHINGS.

That isn't all Pope Benedict XVI had to say against homosexualism in St Peter's square at the Vatican in his Christmas message as he rightly denounces same sex marriage even though a celibate.

Church teaches that homosexual act is "instrinsically disordered",  "manipulation of nature" "ATTACK" on the traditional family made up of father, mother and children.

If CELIBACY is not a manipulation of nature, an ATTACK on traditional family made up of father, mother and children then what is it? A DOCTRINE DISORDER, or A COMMANDMENT OF GOD?

Same sex marriage definately has NO place in God's Commandment to allowing such an ABERRANT BEHAVIOUR as homosexualism.

The Vatican is no representative of the Church or God. infact they are the no. one cause of the confusion in Christedom. they are the mystery Babaylon.they are occultic.

Secondly Homosexuality and all other form of sexually immorality is evil and bad before God. and you will agree with me that most people also frown at sexual immorality.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 10:15pm On May 23, 2016
blueAgent:

Idiot .so what do you people believe in? very soon you will reconsidered your statement. very very soon. i assure U.

Mother Nature is sufficient. She's the source of your ungrateful block head. Your threat is empty and reeks of despair. This is how you people jinx yourself. You know fully well that all human beings die, but here you are basically making empty threats. Because your intent is to turn this into a race, you will end up as a certain lock for 1st place. And you can put that on Nairabet.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2016
Weah96:

Mother Nature is sufficient. She's the source of your ungrateful block head. Your threat is empty and reeks of despair. This is how you people jinx yourself. You know fully well that all human beings die, but here you are basically making empty threats. Because your intent is to turn this into a race, you will end up as a certain lock for 1st place. And you can put that on Nairabet.

Clown ,So you know people die. and your mother nature cannot explian that. you need to fix your brain .
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Is that Your name? CLOWN.
Typical christian! They go about spewing hateful comments and showcasing their stupidity. I have just one question for you; Why are you so bitter?
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2016
sylvalord:
Typical christian! They go about spewing hateful comments and showcasing their stupidity. I have just one question for you; Why are you so bitter?

Am not bitter.why will i be? I just hate to see stupid dumb people who claim to be smart.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Immorttal: 12:37pm On May 25, 2016
blueAgent:

Numbers of insane people are increasing.welcome him to your bondage.
i was once like you,ignorant,naive,delusional beign.It take self realisation to understand you,ve been brainwashed. Ride on your man-made naivety.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
blueAgent:

The Vatican is no representative of the Church or God. infact they are the no. one cause of the confusion in Christedom. they are the mystery Babaylon.they are occultic.

Secondly Homosexuality and all other form of sexually immorality is evil and bad before God. and you will agree with me that most people also frown at sexual immorality.

THE PROBLEM WITH MAN AND RELIGION IS THAT, MAN CHASES AFTER BELIEFS INSTEAD OF TRUTH.

The Vatican are SURE to tell you too that, YOU ARE NO REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CHURCH OF GOD.

While, FAITH should be about conviction, about confirmation, about personal discovery, about SINCERITY. It is not suppose to depend on worldly motives, on ancestral custom, social
conventions or imitative instincts or .......................IT IS THE
WILL TO ACCEPTING THE HONEST TRUTH WITHOUT BEING
SENTIMENTAL. IT IS LIKE MATHEMATICS, ITS ALL ABOUT PROVE.

As regards Homosexuality, you could read more in the site address blow.

www.nairaland.com/3097462/homosexualism-humanity-collective-hypocrisy/1
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 25, 2016
sylvalord:

VERY TRUE, TYPICAL OF CHRISTIANS, SO TYPICAL. I ALWAYS WONDER WHERE IS THE MORALITY. ALWAYS SPEWING HATE COMMENTS.

Well, when they got nothing to PROVE, they turn to ABUSE.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2016
blueAgent:

This clowns can quit been stupid. he could have crossed striaght to lagos Lagoon.

Lmao ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

Nature is not a conscious entity stop making ludicrous illogical statements
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 12:21pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nature is not a conscious entity stop making ludicrous illogical statements

Why isn't she? Keep thinking that an intelligent being of the necessary caliber will be a book writer. That's your shortcoming. You expect the intelligent being to be something that experiences jealousy and anger. Lol. Baby jealous god.

Mother Nature is more sophisticated, pervasive, and all encompassing than your fictional god. She never fails, everything is her. And she doesn't require your worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
sylvalord:
[b]It's been a long time coming! I was a christian before i began to see the numerous shortcomings of the supposedly infallible BIBLE. After noticing these shortcomings, the self-contradiction, the implausible events like the sun(a static object)being commanded to stand still(buhahahaha! sorry, i just had to laugh there) and also the evil pepetrated by the god of the bible i began to seek more answers. I discovered that the bible is just a copy and paste(an amateurish one at that)of the torah, the sumerian tablets and some other mythological writtings. I have discovered that the driving factor of christianity is fear! Fear of hell and fear of the unknown. Also fear of a father figure according to sigmund freud. The numerous unanswered questions about the universe have forced men to come to believe in the existence of supernatural beings whose existence cannot be fathomed. I have been on the bridge of agnostism for a long time and after so much research and findings, i have discovered religion is a sham and now i have crossed over to the land of atheism. Some deluded folks might say my soul is lost; OH WELL, CEST LA VIE! ATLEAST FINALLY I AM FREE!!![/b]

Agnosticism isn't some middle ground between atheism and theism. Read www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/3124972/brief-clarification-atheism-agnosticism-beliefs?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/3124972/brief-clarification-atheism-agnosticism-beliefs?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfq99bvBLkMi5xKQ for more clarification.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by davien(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2016
I'm very happy for you..

But remember,skepticism isn't tied to only one aspect but many, continue to investigate every bit of your world view to separate yourself from other delusions and false notions... for me it was conspiracy theories that got the boot after religion..

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

Why isn't she? Keep thinking that an intelligent being of the necessary caliber will be a book writer. That's your shortcoming. You expect the intelligent being to be something that experiences jealousy and anger. Lol. Baby jealous god.

Mother Nature is more sophisticated, pervasive, and all encompassing than your fictional god. She never fails, everything is her. And she doesn't require your worship.

prove that nature is a conscious entity and stop making dumb comparisons . No one asked you to compare nature and God .

Provide proof or... Grabs popcorn
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

Prove that nature is a conscious entity - thats what I asked you to do and stop making dumb comparisons . No one asked you to compare nature and God .

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 7:36pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove that nature is a conscious entity - thats what I asked you to do and stop making dumb comparisons . No one asked you to compare nature and God .

The proof is inherent. Everytime you think with your mind, you prove her consciousness. That's the only proof you need.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

The proof is inherent. Everytime you think with your mind, you prove her consciousness. That's the only proof you need.

grin grin grin ... This must be a joke .

The proof of God is inherent . Everytime you think with your mind , you prove His existence . That's the only proof you need .

Do you realise you just quoted me ? undecided
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 8:27pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin ... This must be a joke .

The proof of God is inherent . Everytime you think with your mind , you prove His existence . That's the only proof you need .

Do you realise you just quoted me ? undecided

Nature is reality, your Bible god is a fictional character. The process of using your mind to ponder upon anything, requires the full compliance of all Nature. Nevermind the biochemical and physiological reactions which must occur, all of the environmental resources have to be in place as well. Stable surface to stand or sit, oxygen to breath while standing or sitting, full stomach, all the goodies. You need everything to work as planned by Nature.

Sometimes, a man catches his wife cheating and jumps off a bridge to his death. As unfortunate as that sounds, it should be noted that Mother Nature remains pretty consistent when she applies her laws. There is no book or silly prophet, just common sense. The man's death may serve as a lesson to other fo.olish men as well as provide a source of income for funeral and morgue people to feed their own families.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

Nature is reality, your Bible god is a fictional character. The process of using your mind to ponder upon anything, requires the full compliance of all Nature. Nevermind the biochemical and physiological reactions which must occur, all of the environmental resources have to be in place as well. Stable surface to stand or sit, oxygen to breath while standing or sitting, full stomach, all the goodies. You need everything to work as planned by Nature.

Sometimes, a man catches his wife cheating and jumps off a bridge to his death. As unfortunate as that sounds, it should be noted that Mother Nature remains pretty consistent when she applies her laws. There is no book or silly prophet, just common sense. The man's death may serve as a lesson to other fo.olish men as well as provide a source of income for funeral and morgue people to feed their own families.

Please provide proof nature is conscious and stop telling stories

This is becoming fun cool
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 8:56pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please provide proof nature is conscious and stop telling stories

This is becoming fun cool

What do you mean when you say nature? Because I'm suspecting you of being the kiddish one here. Only a f.ool or someone who has a limited view of the implication, would deny that nature is conscious.

Nature to me refers to the sum total of all laws, quantum and physical. These laws operate according to the behavior of the smallest subatomic particle possible, the nothing particle. Whenever, you think, it means that your organic body, which is made up of atoms, is operating. However, each atom itself can further be broken down into this nothing particle. I like to call it that because it gets me excited.

FYI, I don't know if you think at all or just ramble prerecorded messages from your walking body. I believe it's the latter.
As for me I think, therefore I know that the atoms in my body are doing something, atoms which are made up of this nothing particle.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2016
Immorttal:
i was once like you,ignorant,naive,delusional beign.It take self realisation to understand you,ve been brainwashed. Ride on your man-made naivety.

I laugh at your confidence in Ignorance.
You are the one who is brainwashed. the devil is happy knowing that U doubt God's existence

Try and do a little research on the history and occultic orign of atheism.

www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/atheist-hub/atheism-occult-satanism-chaos-magick
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

What do you mean when you say nature? Because I'm suspecting you of being the kiddish one here. Only a f.ool or someone who has a limited view of the implication, would deny that nature is conscious.

Nature to me refers to the sum total of all laws, quantum and physical. These laws operate according to the behavior of the smallest subatomic particle possible, the nothing particle. Whenever, you think, it means that your organic body, which is made up of atoms, is operating. However, each atom itself can further be broken down into this nothing particle. I like to call it that because it gets me excited.

FYI, I don't know if you think at all or just ramble prerecorded messages from your walking body. I believe it's the latter.
As for me I think, therefore I know that the atoms in my body are doing something, atoms which are made up of this nothing particle.

This is a quintessence of circumlocution .

Only a foool will deny God's existence .

God to me refers to the creator of the sum total of all laws ...

Im not sure why you are emboldening your words , its hilarious though .

Apparently , you have no proof nature is conscious . Nature is NOT conscious .

Random processes and evolution according to scientific beliefs brought forth our universe . Nature simply describes the functionality of the universe . The way man , other living things and constituents of the universe work make up Nature - they are part of it .

Look at evolution , it has no direction , goal or purpose - random .

How was the moon formed ? Random process .

Random processes which bring forth results as most people believe is a proof it was not a conscious action . The male and female sexual organs were gotten through trial and error . An asteroid can destroy life on earth - obliterating intelligent life and a functional unit . Science also claims our solar system will fail to exist one day and that could everything , with no proof of intelligent life elsewhere.

Being conscious elicits thoughts , purpose , intelligence etc . All three mentioned can be shown differently .

You clearly said the other that Nature has no cause . And I told you that's a pantheist view of the universe . Where the purveyor believes that nothing came before the universe that could have been its cause and nothing exists outside it that could be a source for its purpose .

So if Nature has no purpose , has no goal or direction . How can it be conscious ?

According to your belief , self awareness was an apparent mistake , same with intelligence , emotions - all these were not intended to happen and can be lost and regained and lost and may never be regained .

In summary , the formation of the universe - emergence of nature- , according to your ludicrous beliefs , proves it is not conscious
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

Mr . Man when a christian says God created the universe from nothing , he means the physical universe was not in existence including your "nothing particle " . Nothing does not mean an empty space like you are imagining and trying to disintegrate it into the smallest particle
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 9:59pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is a quintessence of circumlocution .

Only a foool will deny God's existence .

God to me refers to the creator of the sum total of all laws ...

Im not sure why you are emboldening your words , its hilarious though .

Apparently , you have no proof nature is conscious . Nature is NOT conscious .

Random processes and evolution according to scientific beliefs brought forth our universe . Nature simply describes the functionality of the universe . The way man , other living things and constituents of the universe work make up Nature - they are part of it .

Look at evolution , it has no direction , goal or purpose - random .

How was the moon formed ? Random process .

Random processes which bring forth results as most people believe is a proof it was not a conscious action . The male and female sexual organs were gotten through trial and error . An asteroid can destroy life on earth - obliterating intelligent life and a functional unit . Science also claims our solar system will fail to exist one day and that could everything , with no proof of intelligent life elsewhere.

Being conscious elicits thoughts , purpose , intelligence etc . All three mentioned can be shown differently .

You clearly said the other that Nature has no cause . And I told you that's a pantheist view of the universe . Where the purveyor believes that nothing came before the universe that could have been its cause and nothing exists outside it that could be a source for its purpose .

So if Nature has no purpose , has no goal or direction . How can it be conscious ?

According to your belief , self awareness was an apparent mistake , same with intelligence , emotions - all these were not intended to happen and can be lost and regained and lost and may never be regained .

In summary , the formation of the universe - emergence of nature- , according to your ludicrous beliefs , proves it is not conscious

The nothing particle is the mystery here. Let's await the results of those CERN analyses or you're welcome to ingest some psilocybin and find out quicker.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 10:02pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr . Man when a christian says God created the universe from nothing , he means the physical universe was not in existence including your "nothing particle " . Nothing does not mean an empty space like you are imagining and trying to disintegrate it into the smallest particle

Does that make sense to you? Where did the god stay? All things occupy space somewhere, space made up of atoms.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Immorttal: 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh at your confidence in Ignorance.
You are the one who is brainwashed. the devil is happy knowing that U doubt God's existence

Try and do a little research on the history and occultic orign of atheism.

www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/atheist-hub/atheism-occult-satanism-chaos-magick
Nnaa, the fact remains that does stuffs are nonentities,satan and god was invented by humanity as a control resource tool on civility and immorality. I did not bother to check the link though ,forgive me for that kiss
atheism might have occultic roots or origins but understand that religion is a cult made public.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

Does that make sense to you? Where did the god stay? All things occupy space somewhere, space made up of atoms.

Oh yes , it does . God is like a container of EVERYTHING and is EVERYWHERE . An infinite one in fact . He created both Heaven and Earth . These two represent two distinct realms - the physical and the spiritual .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / The Aftermath Of Rapture / Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.