Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (13097 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Finally I Have Found Him / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
Immorttal:
Nnaa, the fact remains that does stuffs are nonentities,satan and god was invented by humanity as a control resource tool on civility and immorality. .

Provide proof for this claim . Provide photos and videos of man inventing all these as a 'control resource tool on civility and immorality' . I need tangible evidence not suppositions .
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

The nothing particle is the mystery here. Let's await the results of those CERN analyses or you're welcome to ingest some psilocybin and find out quicker.

The smallest particle exists for sure but the fact still remains NATURE IS NOT CONSCIOUS .
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ishilove: 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Provide proof for this claim . Provide photos and videos of man inventing all these as a 'control resource tool on civility and immorality' . I need tangible evidence not suppositions .
You're still here arguing? The word exhorts us to avoid fruitless arguments because they lead to chaos.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ishilove: 10:39pm On May 26, 2016
Adedoks:
Confused people everywhere.... Smth
Lol. Like seriously cheesy
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2016
Ishilove:

You're still here arguing? The word exhorts us to avoid fruitless arguments because they lead to chaos.

I know right . These interminable arguments counteract boredom though . I hear you though .

*Resorts to watching '12 Monkeys season 2' to while away time angry *

smiley
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ishilove: 10:42pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I know right . These interminable arguments counteract boredom though . I hear you though .

*Resorts to watching '12 Monkeys season 2' to while away time angry *

smiley
Nairaland is so boring these days. I planned on watching a movie tonight but my sibs have thrown away the earpiece for my laptop that's why I'm here angry sad

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by blueAgent(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2016
Immorttal:
Nnaa, the fact remains that does stuffs are nonentities,satan and god was invented by humanity as a control resource tool on civility and immorality. I did not bother to check the link though ,forgive me for that kiss
atheism might have occultic roots or origins but understand that religion is a cult made public.

I laugh at U. You are scared of finding out the truth. you rather live in ingnorance. as they say ingnorance is Bliss.

A lie will remain a Lie, even if the whole world believe it. and the truth will always remain the truth even if the whole world deny it.

Let me ask you .do you believe their is magic?
Do you know their are Satanist? do you know that NWO is real?
Have you asked yourself the reason for mass immigration in Europe. the reason why US dollars has a pyramid and the all seeing eyes of Horus. do you know the reason behind the west promoting gay rights, transgender, interracial miarrage,ponography. have U asked yourself why all the hiphop artist flash one eye or the satan Salute , including world leaders. and many more strange things that are happening.

If Christainity was invented by elites to control Humanity. why are they now fighting it.passing gay right laws, outlawing teaching of the bible creation in Schools, supporting transgender and same sex miarrage, persecuting and killing Christains. I mean since Christainity is their control tool. are they fighting against their own weapon?

I want to give you one prediction. Hiliary Clinton will win US presidential election not becos she will be elected by the people. No but becos the elites want her as the next Potus.

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Nairaland is so boring these days. I planned on watching a movie tonight but my sibs have thrown away the earpiece for my laptop that's why I'm here angry sad

eh ya sorry cry .

A great TV series that would kill you with suspense is '12 monkeys' . Which movie did you plan watching though ?
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ishilove: 10:56pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

eh ya sorry cry .

A great TV series that would kill you with suspense is '12 monkeys' . Which movie did you plan watching though ?
Selma cry
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 11:08pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The smallest particle exists for sure but the fact still remains NATURE IS NOT CONSCIOUS .

So you exist outside of nature abi? Or maybe you don't think at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2016
Weah96:

So you exist outside of nature abi? Or maybe you don't think at all.

According to your beliefs , Consciousness was a fortunate stroke of serendipity - its an attribute we got through luck during the evolution of simple cells to man . It was not intended and we could lose it . There are entities or constituents of nature like the sun , moon , planetary bodies etc that are not conscious .

Because a part of something is painted red does not mean everything is red . Man is just a constituent

Scientifically , consciousness is as a result of an activity of the brain or neural network . So even science does not agree with you .

Give up man , nature is not conscious . I wonder how you came up with that . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Selma cry

Great movie . 99 percent rating by Rotten Tomatoes - unprecedented I think .

I'll download it then . Thanks smiley
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ishilove: 11:26pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Great movie . 99 percent rating by Rotten Tomatoes - unprecedented I think .

I'll download it then . Thanks smiley
Now you have me salivating
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 26, 2016
Good evening,I had to read all replies.I see your what u have in your minds.in 2014 I started reading stuffs (born into a Christian home),I didnt believe there was God anymore and satan was just in the mind that God is someone we make up in our minds and because of I wasnt seeing that so called God my Father like they call him in church it strengthened my believes(father is a pastor)I lived all my life hearing about this God nvr met him if he was alive.and I was in a relationship in sch (normal crazy weird relationship) was cheating on him,indulged in perversion too so it sounded better since there is no God I can kill that God in my mind,was already going public with my believes was encouraging people too was abt to announce to my father I just needed mre knowledge was searching,went back to sch in oct 2014 (ending) then I said to God that I give u one chance to prove u are real before I go public and strongly on my believes if u are real I give u one week to show u are because I was brought up learning abt someone that is nt real.I got to sch and the church I partially attend said the Holy spirit said we shld pray for that semester everyday I said in my wind that well God has a week let me give him the chance wasnt so interested and was partially and heartlessly(dnt care abt d prays) praying in the fourth day he spoke to me nt to my pastor or a member or people u look up to bt to me that wld still comfortably indulge in perversion he spoke to me abd tld me and showed me some things then I was on fire by myself I couldn't contain it wanted more.on the sunday I tld him I am tired of reading about you hearing about u frm people I want to know you for myself for real that I am tired of powerless Christianity and fake ones because I see that u expect me to be better and you made provisions for me to be better bt I am just too faithless or lazy to believe and I kept quiet few mins later he literally walked into my room and I met that God I have always read abt talked about argued abt,that same God is real.since then he has becime so real to me..you have met and read abt so many people that have not represented him well I dnt blame you I am sorry really sorry the chruch has failed you carnal Christians have failed that gf that calls herself a Christian has failed u that person that claims to be a Christian abd not showing him to u has failed you those popes has failed u,those pope should have shown him better.Christians should have done better.you have a lot to lose for disbelieving bt he also has a hrt to nurse for you thinking this way(he actually cares).perhaps u wld just honestly look deep within yourself and not far outside and actually ask this being we are arguing abt(talk to him through his son).I dnt know if any part of u still believe he is real becos what christ has done for us is beyond measure (dnt miss it)Christians that are not showing you him are fuelling this mindset.anyway it is your choice he respects that and honors he wld still take u back if u desire.dnt let our mistakes(some Christians) affect your relationship with the one that loves u intentionally I love u too.only faith in chre Jesus can make you believe eyound any doubt,because the Gospel is foolishness to your mind bt it is wisdom.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Immorttal: 4:55am On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Am not here for infantile arguements,its daft asking me to provide evidential abstractions which is in itself is nihility and lacking in significance for something developed and nurtured as far back as the stone age. Our earth is filled with plethora of valuable contents in the form of diversified animals,trees,oceans,sunlights etc so We humans should stop feeling some sort of exceptional and important due to higher consciousness. You term it as "doing their thing" when you see Animals having sex but relegate it as fornication when human beings engage in the same activity.

Animals just like us are designed to populate through sex,I will be glad if you can give me a reason and proof why sex is a sin as thats a natural means of procreation,please desist from using the bible.Waiting for your satisfying answer.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Weah96: 9:26am On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

According to your beliefs , Consciousness was a fortunate stroke of serendipity - its an attribute we got through luck during the evolution of simple cells to man . It was not intended and we could lose it . There are entities or constituents of nature like the sun , moon , planetary bodies etc that are not conscious .

Atoms are atoms. The same micro-subatomic particles which make up planets and stars and cause them to appear lifeless and unconscious to you, also possess the ability to arrange themselves into a thought pondering system like me. It is the behavior of this most elementary particle that I refer to as Mother Nature. Sometimes it forms heavenly bodies. On other occasions, it can end up as a thinking blockhead system, like yourself. That's why I jus dey laff u. You are a child of the same nothing particle which makes up the stars.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by otemanuduno: 9:49am On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
No one cares ... You can also cross into the land of total stupi.dity and mental slavery , a willful submission and subjection to derision - there's still time for that phase

At the bolded, hope you aren't trying to call him back to Christianity because that's the emblem of Christianity as much as I know.

Well... the kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD is already here. He is the God who created Jehovah and all other small gods. He is the God who created the content of the universe with a Big Bang. He is a lover of scientific rationality and a hater of religious noise. El Rufai is now unknowingly a follower of him and for a proof of that He shall live above seventy years against what the PROPHET OF JEHOVAH called Suleiman has said. ALL GLORY TO REVERAD, THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2016
Weah96:

Atoms are atoms. The same micro-subatomic particles which make up planets and stars and cause them to appear lifeless and unconscious to you, also possess the ability to arrange themselves into a thought pondering system like me. It is the behavior of this most elementary particle that I refer to as Mother Nature. Sometimes it forms heavenly bodies. On other occasions, it can end up as a thinking blockhead system, like yourself. That's why I jus dey laff u. You are a child of the same nothing particle which makes up the stars.

Why are you failing so woefully in this defence of your claim 'Nature is conscious ' .

Nature is made up of a few conscious constituents and a myriad of unconscious constituents like the planetary bodies , dirt etc . So if in a class of students there are 2 intelligent students , so I can conclude that the class is a one for fast learners or smart students ?

Nature is not conscious . There is no proof that everything came into being by possessing the "ability to arrange themselves " into anything . What gave it that propensity ?

1. Nature has a cause and a beginning

2. It is not eternal

3. Evolution of nature is attributed to luck

4. Science does not agree with you

5. Ive inundated you with various proofs that nature is not conscious and you keep mentioning atoms and 'nothing particles ' and you are the 'thought pondering system' ? Self deceit is indeed pernicious to the mind
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

At the bolded, hope you aren't trying to call him back to Christianity because that's the emblem of Christianity as much as I know.

Well... the kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD is already here. He is the God who created Jehovah and all other small gods. He is the God who created the content of the universe with a Big Bang. He is a lover of scientific rationality and a hater of religious noise. El Rufai is now unknowingly a follower of him and for a proof of that He shall live above seventy years against what the PROPHET OF JEHOVAH called Suleiman has said. ALL GLORY TO REVERAD, THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.

The atheists are mentally enslaved , who does not know this ? undecided
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by otemanuduno: 10:19am On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The atheists are mentally enslaved , who does not know this ? undecided

Eartum told me that the atheists are more rational than the religious people and he pointed me to many of them such as Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg and Albert Einstein. Then he told me that the reason why they become atheists is because the religious people packaged Satan to them to be served as God. Then Eartum said lastly that if a real God is presented to them, they might just serve him.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Eartum told me that the atheists are more rational than the religious people and he pointed me to many of them such as Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg and Albert Einstein. Then he told me that the reason why they become atheists is because the religious people packaged Satan to them to be served as God. Then Eartum said lastly that if a real God is presented to them, they might just serve him.

Bill Gate is catholic , Albert Einstein is religious . There are a thousand and one religious people who are smart and are rich . Out of the top 10 smartest and richest people in the world , how many are atheists ? grin

Mind you , knowledge was not the reason why atheists turned away from God . E.g Richard Dawkins
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 11:39am On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bill Gate is catholic , Albert Einstein is religious . There are a thousand and one religious people who are smart and are rich . Out of the top 10 smartest and richest people in the world , how many are atheists ? grin

Mind you , knowledge was not the reason why atheists turned away from God . E.g Richard Dawkins
Bill Gates is Catholic? You can lie for your beliefs sha.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by otemanuduno: 11:45am On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bill gate is not Catholic, his wife is. Albert Einstein is not religious at all. if he is then give me link. Can you give us the top ten smartest people in the world? Now Atheism starts from being rational as a result of things not working out as all the known gods have promised. Now through the rationality of the atheists they become knowledgeable that all the revealed gods of the world are not the true God. And since DOMINO REVERAD has never been mentioned in our world, the atheists are right to say that there is no God. So I can say, from now till 2625 AD when the name of our Lord will be fully established on earth, atheists are very right. But after 2625AD, if there are still atheists, then they are wrong or ignorant in some ways.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Bill Gates is Catholic? You can lie for your beliefs sha.

Do your research and stop arguing
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Bill gate is not Catholic, his wife is. Albert Einstein is not religious at all. if he is then give me link. Can you give us the top ten smartest people in the world? Now Atheism starts from being rational as a result of things not working out as all the known gods have promised. Now through the rationality of the atheists they become knowledgeable that all the revealed gods of the world are not the true God. And since DOMINO REVERAD has never been mentioned in our world, the atheists are right to say that there is no God. So I can say, from now till 2625 AD when the name of our Lord will be fully established on earth, atheists are very right. But after 2625AD, if there are still atheists, then they are wrong or ignorant in some ways.

You have the internet with you . Atheism has nothing to do with rationality , its the lack of belief in a God/gods . Even a m.oron can choose to disbelieve in God or gods . Its all about choice - an exhibition of freewill .
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by otemanuduno: 12:02pm On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have the internet with you . Atheism has nothing to do with rationality , its the lack of belief in a God/gods . Even a m.oron can choose to disbelieve in God or gods . Its all about choice - an exhibition of freewill .
But Atheists ask rational questions while the religious people are bound by what they wrote inside their holy book. Atheists will tell you why Jesus does not care using the reality of life as their examples, but the Christians will tell you that he cares because IT IS WRITTEN in the book of JOHN 3:16. atheists will tell you that no knee bowed at the mention of the name of JESUS, but religious people will tell you that KNEES BOWED because it is written.
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
But Atheists ask rational questions while the religious people are bound by what they wrote inside their holy book. Atheists will tell you why Jesus does not care using the reality of life as their examples, but the Christians will tell you that he cares because IT IS WRITTEN in the book of JOHN 3:16. atheists will tell you that no knee bowed at the mention of the name of JESUS, but religious people will tell you that KNEES BOWED because it is written.

I can overwhelm you with rational questions and you will end the colloquy with a tentative stance on the subject of our existence . We both ask questions . Theists unsurprisingly ask more rational questions than the atheist , apparently.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 12:12pm On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do your research and stop arguing
The way people throw the word 'research' all over the place tells you they have nothing upstairs. How hard can it be for you do a google search of Bill Gates' religious views?
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The way people throw the word 'research' all over the place tells you they have nothing upstairs. How hard can it be for you do a google search of Bill Gates' religious views?

People who operate with logic and reason indeed . I eschew disquisitions that may lead to the use of vituperation . So don't you think I did that before I made the statement ' Bill Gates is Catholic '
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 12:23pm On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

People who operate with logic and reason indeed . I eschew disquisitions that may lead to the use of vituperation . So don't you think I did that before I made the statement ' Bill Gates is Catholic '
#facepalm#
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
#facepalm#

That's the best you've got , apparently
Re: Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 12:34pm On May 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's the best you've got , apparently
Wetin you want make I talk again na? Your own google appears to be different from mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Children Paying Tithes; IS THIS RIGHT? / Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / Which Is Wrong: From The Christian's Perspective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.