Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Want Him To Leave Me Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Him To Leave Me Alone (2482 Views)

You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. / Broke Up With Boyfriend Want Him Back -help / My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by idstar(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
guys, i met this broke ass nigga late last year. i must admit he's a good looking bloke, and really good in bed. but it has come to a point where i want to quit. the euphoria has suddenly worn off. i feed , clothe, etc him lipsrsealed. when he sees me with another guy he works up a storm, he has even embarrased some good guys who were only just chatting me up. the gist is that i want to settle down, and he is not financially ready. how do i dump him,(i've tried every thing: changing my number, refusing to pick his calls, ) but like the proverbial bad coin he always finds a way back. i actually love him, but, in fact, undecided
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by no1madman(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2009
i was actually thinking of asking u out,but since i'm not financially ready,i guess i've 2 step aside.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by blackmann(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2009
So because the guy is not financially stable now, u want to dump him? Agreed, he might have overreacted to the other guys, but which man won't if he sees his babe being chatted up by another lady and she's there shining her teeth? It's ladies like u that give most ladies out there bad names like gold digger, slut, etc. What if after u leave him, he hits big, and has a good job? u'll now come back whining on nairaland telling us another story. It's times like this that tests the strenght and willpower of a lady who really loves her man and is willing to stand by him through rough patches, and from ur attitude, u definitely don't. If u like leave him. Don't come back here whining if he finally gets a good job and pay and then decides not to accept u back.

1 Like

Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by idstar(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
no1madman, what makes you think i'd want to go out withcha. that''d be like jumping from fire to frying pan, or whatever angry
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2009
get off your confused state first

Know what you want

cos right now, you dont know what you want
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by idstar(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2009
So because the guy is not financially stable now, u want to dump him? Agreed, he might have overreacted to the other guys, but which man won't if he sees his babe being chatted up by another lady and she's there shining her teeth? It's ladies like u that give most ladies out there bad names like gold digger, slut, etc. What if after u leave him, he hits big, and has a good job? u'll now come back whining on nairaland telling us another story. It's times like this that tests the strenght and willpower of a lady who really loves her man and is willing to stand by him through rough patches, and from ur attitude, u definitely don't. If u like leave him. Don't come back here whining if he finally gets a good job and pay and then decides not to accept u back.

thanks blackman. been thinking along your line all the time, thats what makes me even more confused. what if he gets a good job, and decides to dump me then. alternatively, what if he never improves, then i'd have wasted alllllllllllllll my time.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by idstar(f): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2009
amebo, do you have a cure for confusion. call me on 08035853278.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by no1madman(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2009
idstar:

no1madman, what makes you think i'd want to go out withcha. that''d be like jumping from fire to frying pan, or whatever angry
cos na better frying pan,u go enter.don't let my "id" deceive u.if u see me,u'll like me.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
idstar:

amebo, do you have a cure for confusion. call me on 08035853278.

i'm not in nigeria

You have to know what you really want, do you want the guy or not, and if you say no, then let him go and never look back

You dont even know wat you want, so how do we help you?
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by idstar(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2009
madman, let me finish with one wahala first before geting into another. tongue
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by blackmann(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2009
idstar:

thanks blackman. been thinking along your line all the time, thats what makes me even more confused. what if he gets a good job, and decides to dump me then. alternatively, what if he never improves, then i'd have wasted alllllllllllllll my time.

Don't be confused. Knowing the situation of things in nigeria, nd u have to understand that it's not his fault that he's broke. happened to me as well b4 i left nigeria this early this year. i was out of a job for close to 8 months and was dead broke, i almost started contemplating suicide. but because i didn't have money didn't give my babe any reason to leave me. that is why i appreciate her so much.

A couple of things shld be considered. does he luv u as much? how long have u two been at it? how serious is he searching for a job? what does he have for the fuftre for the two of u? Although they are not that common, some men can be so appreciative when it comes to their babes standing by them through their financial periods. U said u cloth him and give him money. I was u, i'll turn a blind eye to that. at the end of the day WHEN(notice i emphasized the WHEN) he gets a good job, and if he really loves u like u claim, no one will tell him b4 shower u with whatever u want.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2009
dont confuse her here blackman, there is a probability that the guy isnt the right man for her,wat if he leaves her tomorrow after getting a good job

she has to weigh both options and not one alone
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by blackmann(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

dont confuse her here blackman, there is a probability that the guy isnt the right man for her,wat if he leaves her tomorrow after getting a good job

she has to weigh both options and not one alone

Adn what if he doesn't?
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
blackmann:

Adn what if he doesn't?

that is why i said you should leave her to weigh both options

she has to weigh them both and know the consequences of her decision, watever it might be
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by idstar(f): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2009
i dont know if he loves me cos i spend so much on him.  kiss
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2009
Now you have got to weigh your options very well. . .

Do you dump this dude you love just because he isn't financially buoyant and go for a richer guy. . .or do you stick with him and help him through this developing stage. . .and reap the fruits later?

and you mentioned how are you sure he won't leave you if he becomes financially buoyant?

Well as much as I won't encourage you to stick around too long especially if he hasn't got prospectives. . .I would also ask you to stick with him if you know your heart truly wants to be with him,he loves you sincerely and is a hardworking individual who aspires to be successful. . .

Sometimes dear you have to take a chance on love. . .and if it works out. . .then good for you. . .if it doesn't, then life goes on. . . wink
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
is he really looking for a job or is he relaxed cos you feed him

seriously i dont find it good enoff when men take money from their gif's

really undecided
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by blackmann(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

that is why i said you should leave her to weigh both options

she has to weigh them both and know the consequences of her decision, watever it might be

That is why i asked these questions.

blackmann:

A couple of things shld be considered. does he luv u as much? how long have u two been at it? how serious is he searching for a job? what does he have for the fuftre for the two of u?

Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by no1madman(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
idstar:

madman, let me finish with one wahala first before geting into another. tongue
ok na!d wahala worth am o.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by idstar(f): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
so tired. i did mention he makes me feel queenly in bed cheesy. he thinks thats why i havent left him yet.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
blackmann:

That is why i asked these questions.

i gat you, but at first you made it look as if it was wring leaving him if she chooses to

its her life, she has to sit down and look it through

what if she leaves and he hits it big, what if hes just a lazy assed cow dat does nothing other than sit down and expect 2 kobo from her everyday
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by blackmann(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
idstar:

so tired. i did mention he makes me feel queenly in bed cheesy. he thinks thats why i havent left him yet.

Babe, u better get ur acts right. Cos he gives u a good F@%K in bed doesn't neccessarily mean a guy luvs a girl.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by blackmann(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

i gat you, but at first you made it look as if it was wring leaving him if she chooses to

its her life, she has to sit down and look it through

what if she leaves and he hits it big, what if hes just a lazy assed cow dat does nothing other than sit down and expect 2 kobo from her everyday

Nah. i never implied that.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
idstar:

sex isnt the issue here, as a woman you have to learn to set your own rules and standards, and not sit back whilst some other man who isnt your husband yet, eat from you and use you like no there is no tomorrow

blackmann:

Babe, u better get ur acts right. Cos he gives u a good F@%K in bed doesn't neccessarily mean a guy luvs a girl.

dont mind her
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
blackmann:

Nah. i never implied that.

guess i misunderstood you then, sorry
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by no1madman(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Do you dump this dude you love just because he isn't financially buoyant and go for a richer guy. . .or do you stick with him and help him through this developing stage. . .and reap the fruits later?

and you mentioned how are you sure he won't leave you if he becomes financially buoyant?

Well as much as I won't encourage you to stick around too long especially if he hasn't got prospectives. . .I would also ask you to stick with him if you know your heart truly wants to be with him,he loves you sincerely and is a hardworking individual who aspires to be successful. . .

Sometimes dear you have to take a chance on love. . .and if it works out. . .then good for you. . .if it doesn't, then life goes on. . . wink
i couldn't have said it better.4 this i'll buy u 2 undies.wetin b ur size?
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by idstar(f): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

i like this. thanks. kindda like gambling eh?
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by blackmann(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

guess i misunderstood you then, sorry

no offence taken pal.

@madman, na another woman pant u wan dey measure up now abi?
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by amebono11: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
thoniaslim

when a woman is getting old, there is nothing like taking chances, if the guy cant get his sorry ass out to get a job, then thats the end

even if he strikes it big at 45, he will still get a woman that will marry him, a younger one for that matter, how old will she be then 40 facing menopause and still hoping for a miracle like it was with sarah in the bible

no way
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by no1madman(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2009
blackmann:

no offence taken pal.

@madman, na another woman pant u wan dey measure up now abi?
yes oh!I LOVE D CENTER.
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

thoniaslim

when a woman is getting old, there is nothing like taking chances, if the guy cant get his sorry ass out to get a job, then thats the end

even if he strikes it big at 45, he will still get a woman that will marry him, a younger one for that matter, how old will she be then 40 facing menopause and still hoping for a miracle like it was with sarah in the bible

no way
]

The reason I said if he's got prospectives and aspires to be successful. . .I understand where your coming from. . .but would that be a good reason enough to jump into another relationship/marriage with some guy just because the other guy is rich?

Sometimes The other guy might be richer. . .but it isn't always greener at the other end. . .
Re: I Want Him To Leave Me Alone by MoneyRule(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2009
So, let me get this straight; his only fault and your only reason for wanting to break up with him is that; he's broke??
C'mon girl, anyone who's rich today, was once poor! Atleast he's hardworking isn't he?
Okay,
what if u dump him and he then gets a job?
What if u dump him and the next guy(you marry) is rich but isn't good in bed?
What if the next guy(you marry) isn't that good looking but rich?
What if the next guy you marry turns out not to love you as much as he does even though he is good looking and good in bed?
What if the guy you marry is good looking,good in bed and rich but a couple of months or so after marriage he becomes broke? Do u now dump him because he's broke?
A lot of other things can go wrong!
So in my opinion, that which u have, hold it tight. Wealth can be attained, but the properties he has are God given(good looks), learnt(bedly knowleage) and built(love). Do you want to lose God given,learnt and built properties over something that can be attained?
Think well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Dated A Nigerian Man Before / How Complicated Is Your Relationship? / All Men Now Wear This To Look Hot - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.