Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women (1965 Views)

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 7:50am On May 15, 2016
It’s no longer easy in terms of dating or finding potential relationships with men in their own age group.
Thank goodness for female celebrities who simply have not cared what others thought and became publicized “cougars” as they have done a lot to change the old stereotypes. Sharon Stone, JLo, Eva Longoria and Halle Berry date who they want, when they want and don’t give it another thought and all of them have been in relationships with younger men.
It is likely that the advent of injectables and other anti-aging treatments have helped change the tides, because within the last decade, younger men are flocking to and seeking, more mature women.

5. confidence is sexy
Confidence is sexy at any age, however most younger women just don’t have it. Why? Because younger women are still at the stage of feeling they have to compete and compare themselves to all of the gorgeous models, entertainers and celebrities that are plastered on the internet, magazines, television and just about anywhere they turn. It’s not easy being a younger woman.
The older woman has been through it all – marriage, kids, job advancement, etc. – and has stopped worrying about what place they might come in, should there be a “Who’s the Hottest” contest. They simply do their best and know their best is good enough. For the younger guy, this is highly sexy. They know they won’t have to combat the faltering self-image of so many younger women or have to constantly worry about saying anything that might make them jealous.
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 7:52am On May 15, 2016
4. young looking cougars
With today’s multitude of anti-aging treatments, it’s no wonder you can’t tell anyone’s age, particularly those who have been indulging in them for a few years. Gone are forehead frown lines, crow’s feet and blotchy skin. Sixty-year-olds look like they are fifty something and women in their fifties are now easily passing for 40-plus-year-olds. We have finally entered the age of agelessness, at least in terms of appearance.
Younger men no longer feel like they are dating their mothers when they become enraptured with an older woman and the older woman knows they’ve got it going on and are proud to flaunt it.
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 7:54am On May 15, 2016
3. sexually experienced

We think of men as the gender that has been brought up to be in control, have all the answers and know all the moves. The truth is, many men have not had the uber experiences they’d like us to believe.
In fact, some younger men are looking for a cougar who can help train them to understand what a woman wants sexually and exactly how to do it. A hot, older woman is going to surely provide an advantage from her prior years of sexual activity and will be more than happy to teach their younger lover what they want.
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 7:56am On May 15, 2016
2. Not looking for deeper meanings

Older women are much more realistic about and interested in having relationships with no real end goal. Generally, they have “been there, done that”, and no longer care about having a relationship that includes future dreams.
Many younger men are attracted to women who are interested in taking it day-by-day, both sexually and otherwise. It’s not that older women aren’t deep or that they are avoiding attachment, it’s just that they are more likely to be ready for a less-involved relationship and won’t fall apart if things don’t work out.
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 7:57am On May 15, 2016
1. less pressure

In general, men have a lot of pressure to perform, make money, be romantic and keep a woman in gifts and praise. For a young man, these expectations can be very intimidating and increase performance anxiety.
It therefore makes sense that being with an older woman would eliminate a great deal of pressure, as she is going to help pay for things, be less interested in romance and more easily involved in making sure she is pleased during sex. Less pressure means more enjoyment, after all.
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:05am On May 15, 2016
You didn't include the most important on that list which is money. With older women, guys are more assured of not spending more than necessary, if at all they do, because most of them are made and they don't need your money.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by McCoded007(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2016
Read through again dear, he did.
Op thumbsup.
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by finalboss(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2016
i love old women...number 3 thou

.they cn Make your balls explode
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2016
skarlett:
You didn't include the most important on that list which is money. With older women, guys are more assured of not spending more than necessary, if at all they do, because most of them are made and they don't need your money.
baby girl i did...read the last point again

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:31am On May 15, 2016
finalboss:
i love old women...number 3 thou
.they cn Make your balls explode
looooooool....laff has want to explode my balls here o
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:32am On May 15, 2016
McCoded007:
Read through again dear, he did. Op thumbsup.
correct man
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2016
Killer list...were dem b!thc3s ah??
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:42am On May 15, 2016
Uramzi:
Killer list...were dem b!thc3s ah??
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2016
skarlett:

Please, are you old??... wana come after you...

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by fuckshit: 8:44am On May 15, 2016
fυςking awesome; fυςking nice write up; OP fυςking thumps up grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:46am On May 15, 2016
myguy01:

baby girl i did...read the last point again

Seen, I thought you'd make it a point on its own because most guys that go for older women are looking for sugar mommies who'd take up a bulk of the financial burdens in their lives
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:55am On May 15, 2016
skarlett:

Seen, I thought you'd make it a point on its own because most guys that go for older women are looking for sugar mommies who'd take up a bulk of the financial burdens in their lives
its also applicable to girls cuz most girls nowadays now run after older men(like real old) and then leave young guys like us in limbo...i'll make a thread about that someday
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:56am On May 15, 2016
fuckshit:
fυςking awesome; fυςking nice write up; OP fυςking thumps up grin grin
welcome brother

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 8:58am On May 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

grin
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Julietcutie(f): 9:00am On May 15, 2016
hmm true... guys also look for older women coz of connections to
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2016
myguy01:
grin
ehh

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:02am On May 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I'm not tongue
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2016
skarlett:

I'm not tongue
Thank God you are not...
Am coming after you...
woah!!

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:04am On May 15, 2016
myguy01:

its also applicable to girls cuz most girls nowadays now run after older men(like real old) and then leave young guys like us in limbo...

that was never in dispute

i'll make a thread about that someday

Please do, I'm waiting smiley
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:05am On May 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Thank God you are not...

Am coming after you...

woah!!

undecided
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:06am On May 15, 2016
With age comes greater sense of responsibility.... #teamcougarlove.

Unfortunately, its not a common practice in this part of the world....most women think its odd to move with younger men.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:06am On May 15, 2016
Julietcutie:
hmm true... guys also look for older women coz of connections to
point noted...but don't girls do it more
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:10am On May 15, 2016
Freiden:
With age comes greater sense of responsibility.... #teamcougarlove.

Unfortunately, its not a common practice in this part of the world....most women think its odd to move with younger men.
yeah and some dont just care
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Julietcutie(f): 9:11am On May 15, 2016
girls do it also (runs girls)
myguy01:
point noted...but don't girls do it more

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:13am On May 15, 2016
myguy01:

yeah and some dont just care

Yes.....I have met a few, shy ones...who don't wanna be seen with you in public....

And a few ugly fat ones too. Lolgrin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:18am On May 15, 2016
Freiden:

Yes.....I have met a few, shy ones...who don't wanna be seen with you in public....

And a few ugly fat ones too. Lolgrin grin grin

no be only you infact come to abeokuta and see...abeokuta girls dont have joy
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2016
skarlett:

undecided
lol... happy Sunday...
Take care...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Gf Histories! / I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This / See How A Pretty Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In A Foreign Land (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.