Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women (1985 Views)

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:25am On May 15, 2016
Nice and well articulated write up op.

Older women are known to be better than their younger counterpart in all ramification.

Other women understands better, more caring, more respectful and respected, and the most important of all, a relationship with them is always a win win situation and not like the younger ones that does nothing other than buying you 1 boxer and 2 singlets on your birthday.

From time immemorial, I have always preferred the order women (late twenties to late thirties) to those little girls roaming the streets and can't even afford themselves noodles from their pulse without the help and assistance of a guy.

#TeamOlderWomen
#OlderWomenAreSexy
#OlderWomenRocks.
#FvckOlderWomenLiveLongAndHealthy

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by damiosy(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2016
they are much more settled than the younger ones, I consider them classy
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:29am On May 15, 2016
damiosy:
they are much more settled than the younger ones, I consider them classy
does it mean you can go for them
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by damiosy(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2016
myguy01:

Just show me one with a combination of beauty and brains with her contact details... I will be a pest till she says yes like yesterday
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by damiosy(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2016
myguy01:

Just show me one with a combination of beauty and brains with her contact details... I will be a pest till she says yes like yesterday

Lalasticlala do justice
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2016
Julietcutie:
girls do it also (runs girls)
Can you please help define the term "runs girls" ?
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2016
damiosy:

Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:39am On May 15, 2016
myguy01:

no be only you infact come to abeokuta and see...abeokuta girls dont have joy

Lol...I wonder what happened to the beautiful ones...
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 9:42am On May 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... happy Sunday...

Take care...

Same to you
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 10:27am On May 15, 2016
Freiden:

Lol...I wonder what happened to the beautiful ones...
the beautiful ones are not yet born..lol
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 10:41am On May 15, 2016
myguy01:

the beautiful ones are not yet born..lol

If I hear....if you say, em don die...I for concur
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by erabe(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2016
Those qualities could be possessed by any lady, young, old, average
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 15, 2016
im thinking on making a post on why women like older men....what do y'all think
Re: 5 Reasons That Shows Guys May Like Older Women by flokii: 7:43pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmn. *spreads mat

Romance Story: My Wonderful Neighbour +17 / WARNING! You Can Get These Deadly Diseases Through Kissing / So Tempting See The Big Bod And White Pa Nties Kim Kardashian Shows In New Photo