Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife (40403 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by mamawin(f): 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
Asaib:
Is it ur own assumption? My dear don't be so sure, i know of a friend who comes to tell me how he's now comparing his wife with his girlfriend, he now sees his girlfriend as a wife he never married, so it's not always play out as u say, it's 50-50 thing.
what yr friend failed to realize is that he had two to compare, if he had stayed with the wife alone, she would have remained d best in his eyes
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by baby124: 7:38pm On May 15, 2016
I hope OP can apply the same stupi*d logic to himself when his wife/girlfriend cheats. Just know that if you are cheating on your partner. The chances the person knows is 90%. The chances they are also cheating is 80%. You dictate how respectable or respected you are by committing to a relationship.
When you feel you want to cheat, it may be time to let your partner go. Once you betray they relationship, the other person too will look outside so as not to lose out. If they bring diseases for you, you will be in regret at the end of the day. It pays to be loyal, and self control saves lives. If you can't commit to one person, you will never be able to. And you will keep giving excuses all your life. You better change your orientation and do to other's what you will like done to you.
Women cheat just as much as men. And women have way more cheating partners or suitors than men have. The moment you betray your relationship, you are in soup if the woman revenges. Just know you are sitting on a time bomb. As she can potentially cheat with over 10men.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 15, 2016
KENNSAMMY:
i hate it when peepu begin to draw parallelsv
betw men and women.

Our creator refers to them women as weaker
vessels!!!

am i in anyway supportive of cheating atall

No!!!
Weaker could be relative. In some instances it may mean "better ".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by kobonaire(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2016
I got broads in Kaduna
Twistin' dope, n drinkin' Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in yahoo yahoo
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by DrHighchief(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2016
Cheating is wrong in all ramifications. Please u people should not encourage it.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 7:39pm On May 15, 2016
I bet the man that infected his wife and new born baby with HIV/AIDs, was also going about justifying cheating, spending his money on concubines rather than his family, busy feeling like Boss.

The sad part was the woman and her baby died while he still lives. Women are suffering walahi.
I don't know how women are considered weaker, while being conditioned to endure physical, emotional, psychological pain all in the name of being married.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nnemuka(f): 7:40pm On May 15, 2016
Avalon316:

Dont just say it. Try to cheat and see the consequences of women cheating in a man's world.
if there are no consequences when a man cheats, dont dare tell me bout consequences when a woman cheats.

my life, my business.
gone are those days when a man cheats and expects his wife to start fasting and praying for him to stop.....

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by mamawin(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2016
yemsai:

And wat does having sex with many women do to a man? undecided undecided
nothing, or a little, it only shortens their lifespan.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Emasel(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
How on earth do you expect a man not to cheat.....he's not a pastor.even pastor find it hard.......we all no cheating is bad just like lieing is bad etc but it's not easy either you believe it or not men can't stop cheating only responsible men take serious measures to keep it away from their partner

Not all men cheat!

Better erase such thought from your head , and pray God gives you a good and godfearing man.

Good men still exists.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Mamatee07: 7:42pm On May 15, 2016
KENNSAMMY:
i hate it when peepu begin to draw parallelsv
betw men and women.

Our creator refers to them women as weaker
vessels!!!

am i in anyway supportive of cheating atall

No!!!

So the stronger sex should be the one showing good examples. If you call yourself the head of your home then remember that the way you conduct yourself will influence your wife and childten
So keep cheating and your wives keep learning from you grin there are more and more married women cheating these days than ever and you lot will never catch your wives. They've become even better than the teachers (husbands)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I have always wondered about these silly justifications. Then why marry then? Why not spend your life jumping from one pu.ssy to another, have the fullest of adventure and be hailed as Boss, while sparing another human being the hurt and emotional pain that comes with having a selfish partner with no respect for the marriage institution?
My thoughts exactly
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
undecided where u there when God placed cheating in their DNA ?stop saying nonsense abeg .God created one man and one woman ,if he had wanted to make them polygamous in nature ,he would have created Adam ,eve and Evelyn

Even cheating doesn't stop the wife from loving her husband too,do you agree?

I was not also there wen God said is the responsibility of the man to labour for a woman. ...
u can't win both ways. ..
I married u from ur father's house like am buying a private jet...
I labour to keep u feed and comfortable. .
just a small souvenir for all my efforts. ..lol
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Gist247(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
A man who cheat on his wife doesn't deserve to live.

I was about to say sharrap there not cause I support a cheating guy but because your statement just comes out weird

But when I checked your profile smiley

My mind changed ASAP
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by VanBommel(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
yemsai:

And wat does having sex with many women do to a man? undecided undecided
it makes him look refreshed. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by bebe2(f): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
Sempumping:

Babe chop knuckle

hahaha

i too like this topic grin grin
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
pepigeorge:

I was not also there wen God said is the responsibility of the man to labour for a woman. ...

Then don't get married! Is it compulsory ni. You'll be free to sleep around, bang as many women as you wish while sparing another person the pain and risks associated with having a philandering spouse. At least when you have STIs, you won't be infecting an innocent person.

And in this age, both spouses contribute to the family's finances and you marrying her doesn't make her a slave you can treat anyhow you like.

If you hate responsibility so much, don't get married and mess around as you wish, like those gfs they carry about don't demand more than they would ever give their family.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by dins4real(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:

Hmmmmmmm.. .... .
U sure about that?
What will you about women, who cheats on their husband?

See my gal left me because she cheated on me . Will u pray for her to die? Hmmmmmm, answer me asap. angry angry
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Mamatee07: 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
pepigeorge:

Both parties pay bills so both sexs now labour. For many couples both of them contribute money to pay rent and get an apartment that they move moved to so no one moving into anyone's house. For many families now ni more bride price. So all those things no longer apply
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by engrelvis(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2016
D desperation for money by our women makes cheating easy for men.d new generation of girls v made sex very easy. Thanks to internet. 80 percentage of girls on dis NL v slept with married men so dey shud shut Bleep up.pretenders

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2016
baby124:
I hope OP can apply the same stupi*d logic to himself when his wife/girlfriend cheats. Just know that if you are cheating on your partner. The chances the person knows is 90%. The chances they are also cheating is 80%. You dictate how respectable or respected you are by committing to a relationship.
When you feel you want to cheat, it may be time to let your partner go. Once you betray they relationship, the other person too will look outside so as not to lose out. If they bring diseases for you, you will be in regret at the end of the day. It pays to be loyal, and self control saves lives. If you can't commit to one person, you will never be able to. And you will keep giving excuses all your life. You better change your orientation and do to other's what you will like done to you.
Women cheat just as much as men. And women have way more cheating partners or suitors than men have. The moment you betray your relationship, you are in soup if the woman revenges. Just know you are sitting on a time bomb. As she can potentially cheat with over 10men.

Haba.... If the woman finds out the husband is cheating. .let her divorce. .
if the man catch u...our society will not hear that ur analogy. ..
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by VanBommel(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2016
CaroLyner:
who are the "all" ? speak for yourself madam.
stop denying na, she's just being truthful here wink
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2016
Guy no b lie shaaaa
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Mamatee07: 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
pepigeorge:

Haba.... If the woman finds out the husband is cheating. .let her divorce. .
if the man catch u...our society will not hear that ur analogy. ..

Story story. Many women who cheated on their husbands and we're caught have gone on to remarry. And even remarry better, richer men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by laikas: 7:50pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.
no d only tin dat can make a woman cheat is
1. whn a woman is not satisfied sexauly or (financial) dis is a greedy woman.
2. whn their is no genuine love 4 her husband.
3. spiritual problems.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by oluarc(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2016
but wait o dem say Man dey cheat no b woman dem dey bleep,who b dose women gan sebi dem go b person gf or wife........e be lyk say plenty women sef dey bleep outside o.......just saying my Eba water don boil.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Jchi9876: 7:51pm On May 15, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin grin grin grin

the thing pain u cheesy cheesy

kpele cool

as e pain ur mama when i yansh am abi?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by chikel2000(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
and d woman who cheats on her husband?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nnemuka(f): 7:54pm On May 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I have always wondered about these silly justifications. [b]Then why marry then? [/b]Why not spend your life jumping from one pu.ssy to another, have the fullest of adventure and be hailed as Boss, while sparing another human being the hurt and emotional pain that comes with having a selfish partner with no respect for the marriage institution?
i wonder o
shameless men nowadays

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Then don't get married! Is it compulsory ni. You'll be free to sleep around, bang as many women as you wish while sparing another person the pain and risks associated with having a philandering spouse. At least when you have STIs, you won't be infecting an innocent person.

And in this age, both spouses contribute to the family's finances and you marrying her doesn't make her a slave you can treat anyhow you like.

If you hate responsibility so much, don't get married and mess around as you wish, like those gfs they carry about don't demand more than they would ever give their family.

Most at times, wot goes around comes around. ..these married men cheat their wives with unmarried gals...these same unmarried gals gets married one day. .. someone else has to sleep with their husband's too
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by lonelydora: 7:56pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.

Since you Re a cheerful giver, can we please cheat together? I love you baby.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Ngoziada592: 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
Nigerian men and hypocrisy angry you will always talk about how homosexuality is wrong because God created Adam and Eve (agreed) . So in the same token we can say cheating is wrong because when God created Adam he created one woman for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by andyanders: 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
onstelly:

Hope you will understand when we cheat too, that's is not absent of love but adventure

It's just an adventure as you just said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.