Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,188 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife (40415 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 15, 2016
bebe2:

hahaha see as this mata dey sweet me.

some men think they are so smart, them go chop use am rub mouth, within a few months they get caught
and the wife go treat their Bleep up,

but a woman can consistently cheat for years and the man will never know becos its more emotional
like a slow burner kind of love. grin

Your women know how to ' beat your chest'. Even Carolina danjuma,with all her beauty, couldn't cheat when her husband dey cheat shey Na germainediva wan cheat?

I dare her.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Rockmyworld(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.

I quote you not because of your comment but because I'll like to share a view. The word cheating is very complicated, far more than what we understand. I don't support cheating but I don't blame people that do. Because people cheat for different reasons, to me there can only be two types of cheating.
Cheating that involves emotions and the other that doesn't.
If you have a partner and a secret lover elsewhere then that's a bad one because if you really love your partner in the first place there won't be another. Hence such act is not love.
But what is mostly common is the cheating that doesn't involve emotions or love but only adventure. When a man or lady start getting bored and they can't do anything about it by discussing and amending their ways, one of them will surely go out for fun. That's why communication is key to every marriage.

To be cont...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nkoozi: 7:21pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, when a man cheats on his wife, it doesnt mean the man no longer love or have feelings for his wife. Most men cant do without tasting other girls. Its in their DNA. When a man goes out to cheat, he'll still come home to his wife. And even after several years of cheating, the man wil stil be with his wife till old age. Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.

I totally disagree with u. A man who love his wife will notcheat on her n vise versa. But because we live in a morally debased world, people believe it's abnormal for a man so stick to a woman intimately all his life.

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ezelos(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2016
talk2alabama:
of course u shall be responsible for the consequences of what u typed if u ever cheat on ur man.. cool
. Guy, u too gud 4 response walahi!
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by xendra: 7:21pm On May 15, 2016
harsysky:

May ur wife keeP cheating on u and loving you. In jesus name.
I say amen to that!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by sykah(f): 7:22pm On May 15, 2016
Then I would have to say , same goes for a woman. If a wife is cheating it doesn't me she doesn't love her love.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ourchoice(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2016
Sempumping:

see you ....we are both receiving tongue
My sister, when it comes to sex, women are on the receiving end...nature cheated women in that aspect.

Who gets pregnant after sex

After sex, the man walks away feeling fly while the lady goes home thinking and counting her missed period days.

Flavour, 2face, Davido, Wizkid, etc are out there catching fun while their babymama are carrying the cross and dent of being after-one.

So when it comes to cheating, naturally, women aren't equipped to cheat like men.

If u conduct a survey in the whole world asking men and women if sex should be made liberal so any man can have sex with anybody without anybody crying of cheating, believe me, more no of men will say yes than women.

Men don't care...men don't attach emotion to sex most times...but women do often times.

To most men, sex is a game..a hobby for fun...but to most women, sex is sacred and emotional.

Many men dream of having group sex with 2 girls at the same time, but not many women dream of having group sex with 2 men at the same time. That's one proof!

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ezelos(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
What's d big deal in cheating ......most men can't be faithful. ...so stop living in denial. ....and dey r not doing it to hurt anybody its just not easy period
. Just negodu!
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by amunekeuto: 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.
pls give us your cheating details.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Praktikals(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
charlsecy:
How many wives did Abraham have?
God seems to have special likeness for men with many wives. Case study: Abraham; David; and Solomon.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
Flashh:

Hope you'll be bold to say this in the presence of your husband the way you did now?

As long as the husband has gut to tell her the say. Why should she not?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Missy89(f): 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
how about staying single so you can "taste" several women without any judgement?

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ziego(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, when a man cheats on his wife, it doesnt mean the man no longer love or have feelings for his wife. Most men cant do without tasting other girls. Its in their DNA. When a man goes out to cheat, he'll still come home to his wife. And even after several years of cheating, the man wil stil be with his wife till old age. Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.

Not all men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ezelos(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
prove that men are polygamous in nature.
. Culture proves it.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by bebe2(f): 7:25pm On May 15, 2016
Avalon316:

Your women know how to ' beat your chest'. Even Carolina danjuma,with all her beauty, couldn't cheat when her husband dey cheat shey Na germainediva wan cheat?

I dare her.

hahaha, the heart of a woman is deep oooo

even if carolina cheat how u go know?

u expect the man to come out on instagram and tell the world?

am just saying, pple shud respect their partners,

the person u think u are outsmarting may have been in the business years before u started.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
Op you said it's in their DNA abi? you sound so sure of yourself and you stated it like its a fact so please site some stats/studies and evidence to prove that your statement is true. If this was true I'm sure that there would be evidence to prove it so site it.

In the mean time imma tell you that that is a BIG LIE. The truth behind why people (not just men) cheat is greed, selfishness, lack of self control and utter disregard and disrespect for their spouse. why commit yourself to a relationship just to be unfaithful whilst expecting your spouse to be faithful to you. it's silly and dumn as far as I'm concerned. True love (not infatuation or lust) has to entail respect and selflessness. You don't love him/her if you cheat

case closed

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ezelos(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2016
yemsai:

And wat does having sex with many women do to a man? undecided undecided
. See jamb question o! An answer you know already.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 15, 2016
Only irresponsible men will come here and justify cheating. If you want to be polygamous, be polygamous and be proud about it not hide and seek. No matter how one tries to sugar coat it, it leaves one with guilt at sometime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Flashh: 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
Resurgence:

As long as the husband has gut to tell her the say. Why should she not?
What if the man don't cheat and has nothing to tell, won't the woman tell hers?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ezelos(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
. All those who clicked like are really clowns.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by xendra: 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
Thoughty2:

I look around and all I see is crap. If you find a good spouse in this generation, Just be thanking God for the rest of your life cos its clear that people have become wicked without any feeling of true love.
If you truely love someone, you will do anything that will deeply hurt the person's emotions( whether in his presence or absence). May God help our generation
Amen oo...I Don tire for this generation o, what will be of the next
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 15, 2016
Praktikals:

God seems to have special likeness for men with many wives. Case study: Abraham; David; and Solomon.
God is no respecter of men. Do not think God supports you cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by irisola(f): 7:31pm On May 15, 2016
if u claim to love someone why will u cheat on him or her?.. cheating is nt a sign of love bt that of hatred..nt this century where their are different types of STIs.. one man will nw go nd cheat carry diseases come ouse give me cum say hin love me

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ezelos(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
A man who cheat on his wife doesn't deserve to live.
. If you have personal issues abeg deal with it. Don't rant rubbish here!
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Safemode(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
This article ll ginger more men to cheat.
Cheating hurts. It can kill.
You don't hurt who you love.
Anyone that cheats on his spouse doesn't love the person 100%

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by cooluc(f): 7:32pm On May 15, 2016
talk2alabama:
If u say u love someone, den why do things dat will hurt dem? I just don't get it...
Gbam!!! That's not love please call it something else cos the moment the woman catches you on the act..then u will kw hw miserable she will be..uve broken her trust and shattered her world. It's a weakness it can't be in "the DNA" op!
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Rockmyworld(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2016
Continuation from above.

That's why when you ask a married woman that, "which will you prefer your husband have, a secret lover or prostitute" many ladies will go for the later one. That's because emotions are not involved. But a man have a secret affair and the lady he's having it with is not a prostitute please don't allow him to say all is well because it can never be.
I believe when you are bored of your partner explain things out make it interesting and stop the adventure thing. It's not nice for you to do that to your partner, because they deserve better. If she's not good enough make her the best, bring him to style. Discuss sex and everything with your partner conveniently. So you two will have the best of the relationship. If there was something your ex did that you like teach him or her to do it to you, else you start missing people you don't suppose to miss and Temptation start setting in.
God help us all.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by OneManLegion(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
A man who cheat on his wife doesn't deserve to live.

You'll have to kill about 90 percent of African men; including, maybe, your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by xendra: 7:34pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
What's d big deal in cheating ......most men can't be faithful. ...so stop living in denial. ....and dey r not doing it to hurt anybody its just not easy period
So in everything you have to take the easy way out abi saying they can't because they won't just makes you sound anoying

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2016
i hate it when peepu begin to draw parallelsv betw men and women.

Our creator refers to them women as weaker vessels!!!

am i in anyway supportive of cheating atall

No!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
bebe2:

hahaha, the heart of a woman is deep oooo

even if carolina cheat how u go know?

u expect the man to come out on instagram and tell the world?

am just saying, pple shud respect their partners,

the person u think u are outsmarting may have been in the business years before u started.

Babe chop knuckle
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by njiasi30(f): 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmmmm, just enjoying Di's topic and ppls commentcheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Whose Church Is The Family Church?? / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.