Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife (40425 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by vinceton: 8:22pm On May 15, 2016
Many men love their wives , and they hold on without cheating. If there is true love you won't cheat onyour wife and vice -versa. We don't know more than God who gave the law. He knows us more than we know ourselves. He word should be our guide not human philosophy. Experience had shown that men who cheat tend to underrate the wife in the house, for many,love starts growing deem gradually ; but on- lookers may feel there s no problem. That's How Satan works.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nnemuka(f): 8:27pm On May 15, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin papa martin has been owner and custodian since oct 1995,

dats why i didnt realise they also come in hooks ooo grin grin

if u see how am laughing here grin grin grin
1995? shocked
God bless papa Martin.. grin grin grin

It comes in varieties these days and some women in love and married still want to try them.
wink
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ADAMUSALEH(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
A man who cheat on his wife doesn't deserve to live.
You can as well kiss a PHCN transformer cos
99.9% of men are cheats.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by hardbody: 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I have always wondered about these silly justifications. Then why marry then? Why not spend your life jumping from one pu.ssy to another, have the fullest of adventure and be hailed as Boss, while sparing another human being the hurt and emotional pain that comes with having a selfish partner with no respect for the marriage institution?

I guess its simply because the women wont let you keep jumping. They always want to drag you down the aisle and have you for keeps. Does that answer your question? I honestly do not want to respond to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
they are not learned
Wen it comes to culture that favours men in the pass...the women say is uncivilization....like a man having the privilege of keeping concubine

they forget that in a civilize world women pay their bills.

I want to make my hair, change my phone, send me credit, take me to see movie, give me money for shopping.
It is his responsibility to take care of me...They would say.
Women should apply civilization to every phantom of life not just the ones dat favours them
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by iwakacome: 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, when a man cheats on his wife, it doesnt mean the man no longer love or have feelings for his wife. Most men cant do without tasting other girls. Its in their DNA. When a man goes out to cheat, he'll still come home to his wife. And even after several years of cheating, the man wil stil be with his wife till old age. Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.

imagine the number of ladies on this thread, na this kind topic dem dey like so they'll argue and prove why women cheat.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by MarryMeee: 8:30pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, when a man cheats on his wife, it doesnt mean the man no longer love or have feelings for his wife. Most men cant do without tasting other girls. Its in their DNA. When a man goes out to cheat, he'll still come home to his wife. And even after several years of cheating, the man wil stil be with his wife till old age. Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.
most women cannot do without nice things so if she starts cheating on you with a richer guy, its not because she doesn't love you. She is just naturally drawn to the finer things in life. That is why a woman can go to Dubai with her side dude or sugar daddy and come back home to her poor/ small boy. Remember cheating doesnt necessarily means absence of love, its just a selfish act to get some of the things she will be lacking in life that no woman would want to die without tasting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 15, 2016
Topics like this just furthers deepen my curiousity about sex. Is it that hopelessly compulsive? Even if you are getting it steady from your partner?
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by bebe2(f): 8:32pm On May 15, 2016
Nnemuka:

1995? shocked
God bless papa Martin.. grin grin grin

It comes in varieties these days and some women in love and married still want to try them.
wink

God bless u too jare,

una try, make i go iron children uniform.

make laugh no kill me
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by hardbody: 8:34pm On May 15, 2016
Nnemuka:

yep
The Hook: Similar but opposite of the Banana, the Hook is a penis that's hooked with a curve that points down like a flamingo's beak.

The good: Doggy-style is awesome with a hook because it's perfectly hitting your center of gravity. There are also several fun and exciting positions that feel extra nice, like backward bull-riding (girl on top, facing his feet).

The bad: In traditional missionary position, since the pecker is pointing down it isn't going to rub you the right way when it comes to your center of gravity. No matter how he thrusts, at what angle or speed, he naturally bows away.
grin

Chisos...
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by DuchessLily(f): 8:35pm On May 15, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, when a man cheats on his wife, it doesnt mean the man no lobnger love or have feelings for his wife. Most men cant do without tasting other girls. Its in their DNA. When a man goes out to cheat, he'll still come home to his wife. And even after several years of cheating, the man wil stil be with his wife till old age. Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.

Imagine! Then op u do not know what love is.

And pls don't say adultery is in men's DNA, cos that would be insulting God. He never created anyone (whether man or woman) to cheat. HE gave everyone power and the will to be able to control our desires and our flesh

HE said a man whose wife's breast can not satisfy is a fool/foolish man

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Ngoziada592: 8:36pm On May 15, 2016
saintmark88:

And if the action tht hurts who you love is an addiction??

Then it's up to you to get help if you truly love your spouse
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
What's d big deal in cheating ......most men can't be faithful. ...so stop living in denial. ....and dey r not doing it to hurt anybody its just not easy period
Is like u are a benefactor of the adulterous subsidy ...
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ahamonyeka(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
Well said.I love my my wife so so much but,I still chest on her and I provide every thing she need with my kid and she never suspect or smell rat that I cheat on her.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by amtaken(f): 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
Hahahaha the men will be so pained by this comment. grin grin grin

germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by amtaken(f): 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
So you would rather kill him?

I am against cheating but don't go too far.

dollyjoy:
A man who cheat on his wife doesn't deserve to live.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
prove that men are polygamous in nature.

undecided man.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Ngoziada592: 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
pepigeorge:

Wen it comes to culture that favours men in the pass...the women say is uncivilization....like a man having the privilege of keeping concubine

they forget that in a civilize world women pay their bills.

I want to make my hair, change my phone, send me credit, take me to see movie, give me money for shopping.
It is his responsibility to take care of me...They would say.
Women should apply civilization to every phantom of life not just the ones dat favours them

I don't know which women you've been moving with but many of us here pay our bills.talking about I should go cheat and let my husband catch me and so? I won't bother to cheat but leave his ass but for the women who cheat daily so tongue what can he do beyond leave her and then ? She'll remarry a more correct man sef. Abeg all those yeye threats don't work on today's woman jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by ADAMUSALEH(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
Odunharry:
Hmmmm...One of those excuses cheats always give..The truth is a man/woman who truly loves you will find it hard to cheat..

Cheating is a sign the relationship/marriage is heading for the rock.. it's not necessarily the absence of love but a sudden decline..

Big lie... I cheated on my wedding night it was a quicky... it doesn't mean my marriage is heading for the Rock. I lov my wife and I still cheat. Cheating makes her a part of variety and so I do not get tired of her.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nnemuka(f): 8:42pm On May 15, 2016
hardbody:

Chisos...
what
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by hardbody: 8:45pm On May 15, 2016
Missy89:
how about staying single so you can "taste" several women without any judgement?

Una gree? Asking when bros is coming to see your pops and when he is taking you to mama....
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by NaijaQT(f): 8:48pm On May 15, 2016
I agree that cheating won't stop a man from loving his wife especially considering factors in the relationship, i.e. they have children together, have been married for a long time, etc. There are a myriad of reasons that people cheat. I am sure though that there are people out there who have no desire to cheat either. It really depends on the makeup of the person.

I know for example that my Dad had no desire to cheat simply because he didn't want to catch AIDS, as he said. Although that doesn't sound like a romantic reason that was his line of thinking that prevented him from stepping out for a long time.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by hardbody: 8:48pm On May 15, 2016
Nnemuka:

what

I don't even remember why i exclaimed, but i guess i loved what i read. No vez...
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2016
When you love do you cheat. confused post.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

You think it doesn't happen? You think there aren't men fending for children who, unbeknownst to them, they did not father biologically? In your 'man's world'.

So stop thinking you can pull one over the women, you should both be faithful and responsible. There's no special marker that makes African men unfaithful, it's just a lack of discipline.

Wise men go for DNA since there are lots of hoes these days. When her guilt is found out,she would be treated like a leper.

You are in a man's world. You can't do what you like if it is not acceptable to the superior sex- men. Oya ask me why Iran can't develop nuclear weapon but USA can stockpile loads of it. grin

Quit telling the men to stick to one overused pu$$1
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Fkhalifa(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
I can see the ladies enjoying the thread, what I stand for is if you haven't slept with a married or dated one in your single days, then you have no moral right to attack any man having harmless and protective fun
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by hardbody: 8:53pm On May 15, 2016
amtaken:

Wrong. Ever heard, 'Love your neighbour but don't be caught'?

They say in my place, 'all dogs eat sh.it but its only the one that carries fragments in its mouth that gets chased away. enough said.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by hardbody: 8:53pm On May 15, 2016
amtaken:

Wrong. Ever heard, 'Love your neighbour but don't be caught'?

They say in my place, 'all dogs eat sh.it but its only the one that carries fragments in its mouth that gets chased away. enough said.

This does not represent my views though
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by EreluY(f): 8:54pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
undecided where u there when God placed cheating in their DNA ?stop saying nonsense abeg .God created one man and one woman ,if he had wanted to make them polygamous in nature ,he would have created Adam ,eve and Evelyn

Even cheating doesn't stop the wife from loving her husband too,do you agree?

That Nigerians still believe ancient Mesopotamian mythology incorporated into Jewish history and folklores never stops amazing me. Even progressive Christians now accept the Big Bang and Evolution theories as more rational explications of the Origins of the Universe and of humans, respectively.

If we factor in the Evolution Theory, then multiple coĨtus is as old as human history which in consonance with people's social mores continue to evolve.
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by pepigeorge(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2016
Ngoziada592:

I don't know which women you've been moving with but many of us here pay our bills.talking about I should go cheat and let my husband catch me and so? I won't bother to cheat but leave his ass but for the women who cheat daily so tongue what can he do beyond leave her and then ? She'll remarry a more correct man sef. Abeg all those yeye threats don't work on today's woman jare
many of u do...but most still depend on men
the remarry stuff just make me laugh. ...soft young single fresh gal dey find husband with touch...dem dey do fasting and many prayers to see husband
u think it's easy to sell already used car the same price u bought it.
which man will remarry a woman chase away for aldultry

1 Like

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Seunnzy(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2016
yemsai:
And wat does having sex with many women do to a man? undecided undecided
u look like ur from AAUA
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2016
Fkhalifa:
I can see the ladies enjoying the thread, what I stand for is if you haven't slept with a married or dated one in your single days, then you have no moral right to attack any man having harmless and protective fun

Most of them have done worse.

My own question is.....why should a man not cheat on you when you take your overused pu$$1 to your matrimonial home?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.