Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? (4450 Views)

Bible Parable And Sermon: The Prodigal Son and what it really means / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / There Is God And He Answers Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by AccidentalGenius: 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
jcross19:
no matter what you claim that never change the existence of God. Soon you shall know the truth. There are many flaws in your stories , fake and lies. That's your own cup of tea.
lol call him a liar or whatever you want, but theres one thing we all know, your christian god has murdered more people than the devil has

2 Likes

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 5:44pm On May 15, 2016
gatiano:
Say who? What end? There is neither an end or a beginning for the Original (Wo)Man. We knew the beginning before we experienced it, we knew of the present long ago before we are experiencing it now, We know of the future or the end without end, We just simply want to experience it. The experiences are the food.

My sins are not mine, If you are a Black person, yours are not yours too, You merely learnt them; Recognize where you learnt them from, make adjustment and prepare yourself for the effects. It is the law and mathematics of cause and effect. Or make an amend (It does not mean confession, that is a pure nonsense).

have u ever wondered why u keep remembering ur sins even after many years is because u need God to forgive u why cos u can't forgive urself yeah take it or leave it
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by urahara(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
what about ur sins do u feel guilty? We all need a father everybody need God because u don't know how u were made

shocked shocked

Chaaaaaiii. Na wetin be dis . guyyy lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by jcross19: 5:50pm On May 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol call him a liar or whatever you want, but theres one thing we all know, your christian god has murdered more people than the devil has
whatever you like say and you are not even the first even the in the bible says the fool say there is no God in his heart . It mean that atheist have been in existence over thousands of years and that never change the truth about existence of God.
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by AccidentalGenius: 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
jcross19:
whatever you like say and you are not even the first even the in the bible says the fool say there is no God in his heart . It mean that atheist have been in existence over thousands of years and that never change the truth about existence of God.
there are billions of people on this planet with thousands of different beliefs and they worship different gods. The world does not revolve around you and your christian god.
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by jcross19: 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
this christian god you speak so highly of; a god that has murdered more people than the devil himself
I thought you said there is no God?.
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by urahara(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
Or
Artist holds pencil, God draws
Prostitute opens leg, God quenches man's konji
Carpenter nacks hammer, God makes furniture
We can go on and on. God is wonderful! grin

Looolz. grin

Hard mirror u sabi shey god go punish u last last
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by jcross19: 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
there a billions of people on this planet with thousands of different beliefs and they worship different gods. The world does not revolve around you and your christian god.
so you believe there is supernatural power right?.
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by gatiano(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2016
True, We keep recalling the wrongs that we've done, and the good/righteous deeds are kept in some corners within our minds which we forget easily. The reason why we keep remembering the unrighteous or wrong deeds is-
1) Guilt. This is a very powerful emotion, It can eat a person away painfully. Now of what good is confessing the sins or forgiving ourselves or people forgiving us? You can't forget it, never!

2) It is to reminds us to make amends, until we make amends, no rest.

So the only way is to really reflect and understand why we did those wrong deeds in the first place. And that can take you many years back, real rabbit hole deep.

Study of emotions is a big science within the African system of education.

Chazzyboy:
have u ever wondered why u keep remembering ur sins even after many years is because u need God to forgive u why cos u can't forgive urself yeah take it or leave it
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by AccidentalGenius: 6:00pm On May 15, 2016
jcross19:
I thought you said there is no God?.
imaginations are real to the people who believe they are. Just as the christians believe in the imaginary god, so do other religions. You want to know what i make of all of it? I call them all superstitions. Superstions that have a certain degree of social acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 6:00pm On May 15, 2016
urahara:

shocked shocked

Chaaaaaiii. Na wetin be dis . guyyy lipsrsealed.

there is God that's it
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by AccidentalGenius: 6:03pm On May 15, 2016
jcross19:
so you believe there is supernatural power right?.
i believe in the supernatural power an earthquake comes with. The supernatural power of a turnado. Supernatural. Super. Nature.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 6:07pm On May 15, 2016
gatiano:
True, We keep recalling the wrongs that we've done, and the good/righteous deeds are kept in some corners within our minds which we forget easily. The reason why we keep remembering the unrighteous or wrong deeds is-
1) Guilt. This is a very powerful emotion, It can eat a person away painfully. Now of what good is confessing the sins or forgiving ourselves or people forgiving us? You can't forget it, never!

2) It is to reminds us to make amends, until we make amends, no rest.

So the only way is to really reflect and understand why we did those wrong deeds in the first place. And that can take you many years back, real rabbit hole deep.

Study of emotions is a big science within the African system of education.

those who claim there is no God have not gone far I mean the level of being a successful like a leader, a president I've never seen a great leader without mentioning God
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by abdulwastecx(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
those who claim there is no God have not gone far I mean the level of being a successful like a leader, a president I've never seen a great leader without mentioning God

Because gullible and religious people will not vote for them.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Edybleketara: 6:13pm On May 15, 2016
jcross19:
every aspect of creations there are rules that guard them. For example the creator honour one thing , which is FREEWILL which HE has given to any of HIS creation. In this "freewill" the fight to survive is in it , the knowledge of exceptional is there, power of success, many other things that will make life suitable to the environment are there and those who understand these rules excel more than others, now this where God will involve for those who believe they can't achieve it on their own tend to summit their will to their creator then another journey start with God. There is almighty God. There is a supernatural force somewhere , kekule was a chemist who have been trying to know the shape of bezene ring but he saw the revelation in the dream believe me after many years the same thing he saw in dream was what they discovered as the bezene ring, then now who or what shown him the ring? Think...! God is the creator of science either you like or not.
Dis is one of d irony of religion. Look at d extent u went just to prove dat God exist. Obviously u really and sincerely want pple to know dat God exist. But does God himself want pple to know dat he exist??

2 Likes

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by gatiano(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2016
Not really; It depends on your definition of successful. What does success in itself means? There are a lot of leaders, presidents, top scientists that are not successful (complete failure) yet have everything that currencies can buy.
But there are a people who in our sense of chronic indoctrination deem them failures. They may be on the dirty street of Aba, Oshodi etc. But when you see them eating their bread and pure water, you would percieve a high level of vibration. There are also some rich people who are on nice vibrations too.

Success is contentment.

Success and failure are two seperate side of the same coin. One cannot leave without the other. So if we pray/meditate or whatever we do to ask God, for success, God would just throw the success/failure coin (the rest lies on you or me or anybody). THus the famous saying "Be careful what you ask for".

Chazzyboy:
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by frank317: 6:23pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
what about ur sins do u feel guilty? We all need a father everybody need God because u don't know how u were made

You don't know how u were made so u created God? Still this God idea solves no problem... just leaving people in delusion.

I feel guilty when I do bad, that's why I try my best not to hurt others around me... as for sin, it's just an imaginary disease.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by gatiano(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2016
And, A lot of us don't ask "WHY"?
People become christians without understanding its history,
they become muslims without understanding its history
they become atheists without understanding its history
Everything has a history (everything, the universe itself has a history).

A lot of us get into all of the above for various reasons... And yet, those reasons in theirselves als have a history.

If there is a concept of God, known to people over the ages, Then God also have a history.

Chazzyboy:

1 Like

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by jcross19: 6:37pm On May 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
i believe in the supernatural power an earthquake comes with. The supernatural power of a turnado. Supernatural. Super. Nature.
these are excuses dumbo call themselves atheist give to justify their claims. Am still saying no matter what you claim or say someone made you. Look at your body structure, body system even your internal body system suppose to tell you that somone higher than your program it for you.
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 6:40pm On May 15, 2016
gatiano:
And, A lot of us don't ask "WHY"?
People become christians without understanding its history,
they become muslims without understanding its history
they become atheists without understanding its history
Everything has a history (everything, the universe itself has a history).

A lot of us get into all of the above for various reasons... And yet, those reasons in theirselves als have a history.

If there is a concept of God, known to people over the ages, Then God also have a history.

I don't need to question the existence of God I have seen his wonders the sun the moon the stars the air we breath God is behind all this not man nor science
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Chazzyboy, your arguments are the weakest I've read in a very long time.

What you just did there is a fallacy called argumentum ad hominem.

Read about arguments, logic and fallacies. It would help you develop better inferences when presenting your position.

Take that as my advice.
Chazzyboy:
I don't need to question the existence of God I have seen his wonders the sun the moon the stars the air we breath God is behind all this not man nor science
Have you seen AIDS patients?
The effect of Ebola?
Have you seen earthquakes?
Have you seen the boy born without limbs?
Have you read about Hitler?
Have you heard about Isis and Boko Haram?
Do you know what a tsunami is?
Have you met a little child with cancer?
Have you seen pain?
Have you seen anguish?

Do you know the meaning of God?

1 Like

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by AccidentalGenius: 6:46pm On May 15, 2016
jcross19:
these are excuses dumbo call themselves atheist give to justify their claims. Am still saying no matter what you claim or say someone made you. Look at your body structure, body system even your internal body system suppose to tell you that somone higher than your program it for you.
maybe someone made you. But not me. I was born. You can choose to believe you're a shiit load of mud and dust. Just don't involve me with your sketchy beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 7:01pm On May 15, 2016
frank317:

You don't know how u were made so u created God? Still this God idea solves no problem... just leaving people in delusion.

I feel guilty when I do bad, that's why I try my best not to hurt others around me... as for sin, it's just an imaginary disease.
. Life is a stage death is another stage some one out there just want u to know he exist he knows everything about u recognize him today stop doubting let's give hope for the future ones
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Ranchhoddas: 7:05pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Really?

1 Like

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 7:19pm On May 15, 2016
Pyrrho:
Chazzyboy, your arguments are the weakest I've read in a very long time.

What you just did there is a fallacy called argumentum ad hominem.

Read about arguments, logic and fallacies. It would help you develop better inferences when presenting your position.

Take that as my advice.
Have you seen AIDS patients?
The effect of Ebola?
Have you seen earthquakes?
Have you seen the boy born without limbs?
Have you read about Hitler?
Have you heard about Isis and Boko Haram?
Do you know what a tsunami is?
Have you met a little child with cancer?
Have you seen pain?
Have you seen anguish?

Do you know the meaning of God?
many of what u mention are caused by men so as human we need answers and our only redemption is God
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
many of what u mention are caused by men so as human we need answers and our only redemption is God
Floods were caused by man?
Tsunamis and earthquakes?
People born with deformities are mens fault?
Mother and child dying at child birth are caused by man?

There are such things as lightening, tornadoes, malaria, snake-bite... all man's fault?

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 8:04pm On May 15, 2016
Pyrrho:
Floods were caused by man?
Tsunamis and earthquakes?
People born with deformities are mens fault?
Mother and child dying at child birth are caused by man?

There are such things as lightening, tornadoes, malaria, snake-bite... all man's fault?

Think about it.
truly man's activity can trigger natural disaster. I'm yet to see ur science come up with ingredients that created the sun which is our main source of energy believe me I know why u sit and discredit God's existence because u don't pay for the air u breath now abi?
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
truly man's activity can trigger natural disaster. I'm yet to see ur science come up with ingredients that created the sun which is our main source of energy believe me I know why u sit and discredit God's existence because u don't pay for the air u breath now abi?
Stop being ridiculous.
You should read more, you'll know how the suns were formed. And you'll learn that there are trillions of suns out there.

Just research on these subjects. Don't keep a closed mind. The world is out there, you can verify every claim yourself.

The sun isn't the source of energy. If you study the history of science, you'll realize closed minds have caused more harm than good.

If there is a God you shouldn't be the one to defend him. Afterall is he not God?

Like I said earlier, look up the meaning meaning God, independent of your religious manuals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 9:09pm On May 15, 2016
Pyrrho:
Stop being ridiculous.
You should read more, you'll know how the suns were formed. And you'll learn that there are trillions of suns out there.

Just research on these subjects. Don't keep a closed mind. The world is out there, you can verify every claim yourself.

The sun isn't the source of energy. If you study the history of science, you'll realize closed minds have caused more harm than good.

If there is a God you shouldn't be the one to defend him. Afterall is he not God?

Like I said earlier, look up the meaning meaning God, independent of your religious manuals.
u should be producing ur sun by now since u know the particles maybe u are over educated I have an assignment for u gather ur kids and tell them there is no God let me see if u won't regret for the rest of ur life
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
u should be producing ur sun by now since u know the particles maybe u are over educated I have an assignment for u gather ur kids and tell them there is no God let me see if u won't regret for the rest of ur life
I'm sure that someday man, through science, will be capable of influencing the cosmos in amazing ways.

I don't believe in indoctrination of children. When they are grown enough, they free to choose whatever they want to believe in but I will make sure they are exposed to all current findings in science. Morality will be conscientious, I won't threaten them with "hell fire", or damnation like religionists do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Chazzyboy: 9:59pm On May 15, 2016
Pyrrho:
I'm sure that someday man, through science, will be capable of influencing the cosmos in amazing ways.

I don't believe in indoctrination of children. When they are grown enough, they free to choose whatever they want to believe in but I will make sure they are exposed to all current findings in science. Morality will be conscientious, I won't threaten them with "hell fire", or damnation like religionists do.
the way u take science is forbidden because u copy everything about the west follow ur instincts which is God way
Re: Where Is God And Juju (vodoo) When It Really Matters? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
the way u take science is forbidden because u copy everything about the west follow ur instincts which is God way
There is right and wrong, independent of God.

There is such a thing as duty, responsibility, morality all the these things are ideas, inbedded in cultures, and religion that are worthy of emulation. I'm not a blind follower of any ideology.

If any man chooses not to deceive himself in this part of the world you will be accused of copying the West. It is unavoidable.

What has Africa acheived with God?

You can see what the West has accomplished with science.

Let us be blunt. There are religious Westerners too. I chose not to follow them. There are illiterate Westerners...

Choose what you want to believe, but don't deceive yourself. Don't allow your immediate social disposition determine the limits of your knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Was Made On 15th January 2017 / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Bitter Leaf. / Evolutionists Infuriated By Creation Cartoon Shown In Public School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.