Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. (4152 Views)

​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released / Inauguration Of Makarfi PDP Zoning Committee For August Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 15, 2016
cheruv:

I thought that ure is the southern Igbo variant of ugo
Adaugo and Adaure imply the same thing....and it means pride(in the positive sense though)

Adaure/Adaugo literally means daughter of (my)pride
no. Ure means joy in Igbo language.
Ugo have no dialectal variation.
We have Urenma which mean Joy of beauty.
Urenne- joy of motherhood. ETC
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Lordave: 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
focus7:
It so pathetic that the Igbos in their quest for identity can no longer go solo except they drag SS along in their drive, they know they don't have the muscle to become anything of their own. SE or SS for president as if Nigeria has forgotten that the last pdp president was from the SS. SE fight for yourself if really you have anything to offer the nation, fight for an igbo president, the SS people does not really care about you because you mean nothing to them as they stand without you, they are not seeking your sympathy the way you are seeking their sympathy.
You sound too ignorant and clueless.

Political cooperation with the South South is not sympathy or whatever you call it.

Can you please tell me the ethnic group that have won the presidency in Nigeria without alliance with a major ethnic group?
Did GEJ win 2011 with South South votes alone or did PMD with the alleged Hausa-Fulani population of over over 60 million, win 2015 with cow and goat votes alone?
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by CSTR6: 1:35pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:

Political cooperation with the South South is not sympathy or whatever you call it.

Can you please tell me the ethnic group that have won the presidency in Nigeria without alliance with a major ethnic group?
Did GEJ win 2011 with South South votes alone or did PMD with the alleged Hausa-Fulani population of over over 60 million, win 2015 with cow and goat votes alone?
Don't mind them .
They are quick to tell us how the yorubas are good at building bridges as a result of political sophistication, and when igbos build bridges it becomes a loss of identity.
He is just scared and trying to play the dividing game they only know how to play.

1 Like

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Lordave: 1:36pm On May 15, 2016
waternogetemeny:

whose loss?
Everyone's.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by DropShot: 1:40pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:
PDP can go to hell with their worthless zoning!

I don't know what you guys find so special about the presidency. If after more than 40 years at the helm of affairs of this country the North still remains this backward, I would shudder with revulsion at the mention of 'President' and 'South East' in the same sentence. After 6 years, South South didn't really change that much. After 8 years Ibadan-Lagos expressway remained in a pathetic dire condition. What is really there in the presidency? Individual and worthless honour!

We don't need such favours in South East, what we want here is effective State governance and not a president who will have to bear the burden of the whole Nigeria. One more State for equal representation in the National Assembly, that's all.
Words of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by aventura: 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
The idea of zoning should be kicked aside. Make it an open contest. If an Edo man wants to be president let him step forward. He is a Nigerian and this is 2016.

Let things play out themselves. Its not for a fact that a northern president in 2019 from the fold of pdp would eventually diminish the incumbents votes in 2019.

What if you zone the presidency to a region that has the name and clout in a different fold? Do you settle for the shaft because he is from the zone.

Let the emergence of any candidate be of popular vote and not zoning. Merit and not federal character.

This is 2016.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by cheruv: 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
no. Ure means joy in Igbo language.
Ugo have no dialectal variation.
We have Urenma which mean Joy of beauty.
Urenne- joy of motherhood. ETC
Am not really sure about my postulations shaa...am just saying what I goggled online. Can you back up your position As in with verifiable data bkos my mum is also bearing ure and I've wondered at times what that Ure means undecided
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by focus7: 1:49pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:

SE sympathetic alliance with the SS is not just about presidency, it is desperation that shows how much of acceptance the igbos are really craving for. Have you ever heard the SW quoting SW and NC or SW and NE or anything like SW and MW, that shows how solid they stand. And you know what, you discover that there's no other region acting this pathetic and defeated.

4 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 1:56pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:
Everyone's.

Everyone except the SS/SE? I doubt we lose anything from Bigotry, tribalism, intolerance, greed and hatred. It will be more of a liberation and justice. Correct me if am wrong and be specific on wat we lose?
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 15, 2016
cheruv:

Am not really sure about my postulations shaa...am just saying what I goggled online. Can you back up your position As in with verifiable data bkos my mum is also bearing ure and I've wondered at times what that Ure means undecided
yes. Ure is joy.
Ask ur mum, she will tell you.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by CSTR6: 1:58pm On May 15, 2016
focus7:
SE sympathetic alliance with the SS is no just about presidency, it is desperation that shows how much of acceptance the igbos are really craving for. Have you ever heard the SW quoting SW and NC or SW and NE or anything like SW and MB, that shows how solid they stand. And you know what, you discover that there's no other region acting this pathetic way.
The SE and the SS has an interwoven history. Much of the so-called SS were under Ojukwu's control as the military head of the eastern region. States like akwaibom and crossriver, are as eastern as imo state in geographical parlance and more eastern than even anambra state.
Go and learn how to be a more intelligent bigot.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 15, 2016
Ibo loyalty to pdp?

Puhleeeze. Ibos only became' loyal' to pdp in the six years of gej.

Before that they were bitching about pdp corruption , etc.

Enjoy your self imposed return to the political wilderness

2 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 15, 2016
oyb:
Ibo loyalty to pdp?
Puhleeeze. Ibos only became' loyal' to pdp in the six years of gej.
Before that they were bitching about pdp corruption , etc.
Enjoy your self imposed return to the political wilderness

what re u talking about?
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by fabre4: 2:07pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:
Yes it is but my interest is mainly on the progress and development of the South East, and I think yours should be on the South East too.

The presidency will come gradually, nevertheless, so far I haven't seen any South East politician who has done enough and shown much interest in the unity and development of the South East to earn my presidential vote come 2019.

Grassroots progress is what we need most at the moment, any politician who ensures unity and development holistically can have our votes come what election year he or she contests.

I agree with you but I also think it is expedient that we have a minor revolution in south east to wipe out this so called political class that have and are piloting the affairs of south east but have refused to see to the development of the region i for once believe that people like Iwuanyanwu, rochas ,the orjis obi and the rest should be flushed while we silently watch the progress of Obiano. It is not wrong for us to go back the grass root cause it is clear these idiotic south eastern politicians have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by focus7: 2:08pm On May 15, 2016
CSTR6:
The SE and the SS has an interwoven history. Much of the so-called SS were under Ojukwu's control as the military head of the eastern region. States like akwaibom and crossriver, are as eastern as imo state in geographical parlance and more eastern than even anambra state.
Go and learn how to be a more intelligent bigot.
Just see the excuses of the pathetic and defeated, is like the SW claiming that places like Kwara State, Kogi State and Edo State has some interwoven relationship with the SW so because of that the SW can't stand again, guy wake up. Just listen to yourself, that there is a state more eastern than anambra really exposed the level of your ignorance. Hmmm, intelligent bigot, what a challenge!

3 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
what re u talking about?

You claim ibos were 'loyal' to pdp for 16 years. The reality is that until gej became president, ibos were wailers about pdp.

It was very funny watching those who had traditionally lambasted pdp do an instant volte face.

Sad for you guys. You thought you could stash the zoning agreement in the toilet.

Well, there's always apga. Tho apga like every party other than apc, is simply an extension of pdp

1 Like

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by sigiyaya(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
pls. Do u mind telling me the meaning of Adaure Dats all..I just love the name..thanks in advance
The name or the pics in the profile which do you love. We have so many beauty in IGBO land. That is one of the reasons we say IGBO AMAKA..
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
oyb:

You claim ibos were 'loyal' to pdp for 16 years. The reality is that until gej became president, ibos were wailers about pdp.

It was very funny watching those who had traditionally lambasted pdp do an instant volte face.

Sad for you guys. You thought you could stash the zoning agreement in the toilet.

Well, there's always apga. Tho apga like every party other than apc, is simply an extension of pdp
your post is devoid of intelligence.
Try at least to be a reasonable bigot.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by CSTR6: 2:17pm On May 15, 2016
focus7:
Just see the excuses of the pathetic and defeated, is like the SW claiming that places like Kwara State, Kogi State and Edo State has some interwoven relationship with the SW so because of that the SW can't stand again, guy wake up. Just listen to yourself, that there is a state more eastern than anambra really exposed the level of your ignorance. Hmmm, intelligent bigot, what a challenge!
smh.
You really have a problem. I overestimated you by trying to reason with you like an intelligent human being.
You are just a bigot and i am going to treat you like a bigot.
The SE gets the least from niger-delta and are far less dependent on them than all your parasitic SW states. The SE has a history of going against the grain and being independent at their temporary detriment and for the sake of honour, while your leaders are known to gladly receive endless fulani ramming if it gets them more crumbs, something you creatively call sophistication.
Surely, if you had the sureness of identity and independence that the SE has, the SW would have been an independent nation of atleast 46 years old today. Don't insult the SE again.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by waternogetemeny: 2:22pm On May 15, 2016
CSTR6:
smh.
You really have a problem. I overestimated you by trying to reason with you like an intelligent human being.
The SE gets the least from niger-delta and are far less dependent on them than all your parasitic SW states. The SE has a history of going against the grain and being independent at their temporary detriment and for the sake of honour, while your leaders are known to gladly receive endless fulani ramming if it gets them more crumbs, something you creatively call sophistication.
Surely, if you had the sureness of identity and independence that the SE has, the SW would have been an independent nation of atleast 46 years old today. Don't insult the SE again.

The bolded is the Koko. These people that answer Billionaire and have better infrastructure than SS/SE, all becos of SS oil are pointing accusing finger at people wandering the whole country in search of trade and market.

Lie Mohammed and his SW brothers are the devil incarnate. Them and Lucifer are dragging First position and First Minister for telling lies and lying affairs.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok.. Ada means first daughter while URE means Joy.
Adaure so means A joyful daughter or a daughter whose birth brought Joy to the house..

Ada nwayi oma u they do me strong thing.WILL U MARRY ME? grin
when i see pretty gals like u it gives me the inspiration to hustle harder and get married kiss
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Napoleondegreat: 2:23pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and which Pdp northern candidate can match Buhari in 2019 in the north.. Buhari is a cult hero among the arewas.
Igbo Respect and Pride is more important than PDP strategy in 2019.
Ijaws vote for an Igbo president? Lol.
An Igbo man have a big chance of winning in Oyo state than in Bayelsa.
They are taught to hate Igbos right from small age, I have lived among them before.

You r precisely correct on the ijaw/ss voting Igbo man. I also lived among Them to understand thisted

2 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by fabre4: 2:28pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
It has been confirmed that PDP will zone its vice president ticket to South East in 2019.
Ladies and Gentlemen, This Is A BIG INSULT to the Igbo Race after our 16years of faithfulness to the Peoples Democratic Party.
will heaven fall if PDP present a South East and North Central Man as President And VP Candidate in 2019?
what is wrong with our Igbo men and leaders of Nowadays,
Azikiwe, M.I Okpara, Akanu Ibiam etc will be turning in their graves over the pathetic state of Political Mumulity that is disturbing Igbo leaders.
My Igbo Men, what have gone wrong? Why are you people so shortsighted in political forcasting and strategy?
Greediness and Love Of Money made us to jump into bed with GEJ, a Man who came from a tribe that WILL NEVER vote or support an Igbo President Candidate,
is GEJ still answering Azikiwe?.. Chai, *my Igbo men are falling my hands** sobs*
Whats the way forward? APGA IS THE WAY FORWARD
let us rebuild Apga and turn it into a full National Party,
let us Bring out a Competent and Sellable Igbo man as APGA Presidential candidate in 2019, rally around him and vote in bloc for him.
Whether He wins or Lose BUT atleast we will make a statement.
Who will liberate Ndigbo from this political wilderness?
Azikiwe where are you?
M.I Okpara where are you?
Alex Ekwueme where are you?
Even Peter Obi that should have mould himself as a strong Igbo Leader messed up the day he decamped to PDP from APGA(that Ojukwu gave him).
Ndigbo, we are a sleeping political giants, the earlier we wake up, the better for us.
ADAURE.

Adaure nice post you've got here but I think the question should be what do Igbo's want we can't keep on pretending we want Presidency when the other half want Biafra that is why we have no political relevance, we have spent 45 years advocating for true federalism and Biafra at the same time to no end these are conflicting interests and they keep on dividing us daily with these interests Igbo's have to come up therefore and decide cause united we stand divided we fall. Apga is and should be a rallying point for Igbo's Northerners are even adopting the party in the north and are winning lg elections so its just a matter of time before its acceptability widens, Now is the time to suffer and sow lets make it worth it.PDP is dead, as long as am concerned without Igbo's and its time to show them our w

1 Like

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

Ada nwayi oma u they do me strong thing.WILL U MARRY ME? grin
when i see pretty gals like u it gives me the inspiration to hustle harder and get married kiss
lols, wow. May God bless ur hustle.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 15, 2016
Napoleondegreat:

You r precisely correct on the ijaw/ss voting Igbo man. I also lived among Them to understand thisted
not all of south south abeg.
The Akwa Ibom/Cross Rivers have no problem with the south easterners, even Deltans and Riverine Igbos.
I am talking about Gej and his people.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
fabre4:

Adaure nice post you've got here but I think the question should be what do Igbo's want we can't keep on pretending we want Presidency when the other half want Biafra that is why we have no political relevance, we have spent 45 years advocating for true federalism and Biafra at the same time to no end these are conflicting interests and they keep on dividing us daily with these interests Igbo's have to come up therefore and decide cause united we stand divided we fall. Apga is and should be a rallying point for Igbo's Northerners are even adopting the party in the north and are winning lg elections so its just a matter of time before its acceptability widens, Now is the time to suffer and sow lets make it worth it.PDP is dead, as long as am concerned without Igbo's and its time to show them our w
yes, Apga is growing in the North steadily.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by mikolo80: 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
the thing just tire me.. These breed of Igbo political leaderz we have today are not living up to expectation.
which tribe has any sensible leaders. they're all the same. sixty years and no development
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
which tribe has any sensible leaders. they're all the same. sixty years and no development
don't defend the undefendable..
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 15, 2016
CSTR6:
smh.
I've been studying your posts on NL and have come to the conclusion that you are not politically enlightened to make comments.

How can you say the SW has been taking rammings from the north when in fact the SE has actually been the one aligning with the north from independence.

Remember it was azikiwe that connived with the north to Amalgamate Nigeria. Also, ekwueme and shagari alliance and those other times you aligned with the north while the SW played opposition. The SW just stopped opposition when they aligned with the north to produce buhari.

As for your talk of SS being formally with the SE in the old Eastern region, that shouldn't give you guys the excuse of tagging them along all the time. You ought to stand alone like the SW who had the Midwest under them before. I cant remember them ever making statements like SW/Midwest.

6 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by PFRB: 2:48pm On May 15, 2016
So Igbos are still thinking of Nigeria. You dont belong there. The owners of Nigeria have told you but you dont hear. Only a fool doesnt know when he is not wanted in a place.

1 Like

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by mikolo80: 2:49pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
don't defend the undefendable..
OK point one region that has seen any tangible (non propaganda) development
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
OK point one region that has seen any tangible (non propaganda) development
we are talking about political wilderness that Igbos are in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Dying / Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria / Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.