Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. (4164 Views)

​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released / Inauguration Of Makarfi PDP Zoning Committee For August Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by CSTR6: 2:57pm On May 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I've been studying your posts on NL and have come to the conclusion that you are not politically enlightened to make comments.

How can you say the SW has been taking rammings from the north when in fact the SE has actually been the one aligning with the north from independence.

Remember it was azikiwe that connived with the north to Amalgamate Nigeria. Also, ekwueme and shagari alliance and those other times you aligned with the north while the SW played opposition. The SW just stopped opposition when they aligned with the north to produce buhari.

As for your talk of SS being formally with the SE in the old Eastern region, that shouldn't give you guys the excuse of tagging them along all the time. You ought to stand alone like the SW who had the Midwest under them before. I cant remember them ever making statements like SW/Midwest.
There is a difference between alliance and political ramming. The SE have allied with the north on equal terms many times,i am sure you can't compare that to the current master-slave relationship between the SW and the north.
I am an american citizen. I know just enough of your backward politics.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by hundredhundred: 2:57pm On May 15, 2016
waternogetemeny:

The bolded is the Koko. These people that answer Billionaire and have better infrastructure than SS/SE, all becos of SS oil are pointing accusing finger at people wandering the whole country in search of trade and market.

Lie Mohammed and his SW brothers are the devil incarnate. Them and Lucifer are dragging First position and First Minister for telling lies and lying affairs.

You have been stylishly throwing insult to the SW, we can as well turn the thread to a tribal bashing. Are your SE states not receiving allocations like the SW, Is Ondo state not an Oil producing state? Lagos contributes the highest to Nigeria Non-oil revenue, learn to hold your leaders accountable and stop insulting those that dont even care about your SE.

9 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by hundredhundred: 2:58pm On May 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I've been studying your posts on NL and have come to the conclusion that you are not politically enlightened to make comments.

How can you say the SW has been taking rammings from the north when in fact the SE has actually been the one aligning with the north from independence.

Remember it was azikiwe that connived with the north to Amalgamate Nigeria. Also, ekwueme and shagari alliance and those other times you aligned with the north while the SW played opposition. The SW just stopped opposition when they aligned with the north to produce buhari.

As for your talk of SS being formally with the SE in the old Eastern region, that shouldn't give you guys the excuse of tagging them along all the time. You ought to stand alone like the SW who had the Midwest under them before. I cant remember them ever making statements like SW/Midwest.

Dont mind that kid, he is always bitter and crying everyday on nairaland. The guy no even get any shame.

3 Likes

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by mikolo80: 3:03pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
we are talking about political wilderness that Igbos are in.
and I am talking about leadership wilderness that Nigeria is in. it's an extrapolation. if you don't do what you're supposed to you won't get what your supposed to. igbo think they can win without extending hand of friendship across the Niger. how e wan take happen. one out of 6 regions or do they not know how democracy works. you enter office and full everywhere with your tribesmen and you expect other tribes to trust you with presidential power. lai lai e no fit ever happen. even the north knows that it needs votes from the south to win election. see Buhari, you think he want anything to do with criminals like tinubu, no but he realised that's the only way he can win. Ibo' knew ngigge would be senate president and yet refused to vote for him cos he was in apc. how is that smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by citizenY(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2016
Lordave:
PDP can go to hell with their worthless zoning!

I don't know what you guys find so special about the presidency. If after more than 40 years at the helm of affairs of this country the North still remains this backward, I would shudder with revulsion at the mention of 'President' and 'South East' in the same sentence. After 6 years, South South didn't really change that much. After 8 years Ibadan-Lagos expressway remained in a pathetic dire condition. What is really there in the presidency? Individual and worthless honour!

We don't need such favours in South East, what we want here is effective State governance and not a president who will have to bear the burden of the whole Nigeria. One more State for equal representation in the National Assembly, that's all.

Hausa saying.... man wey blind say eye dey smell....

1 Like

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok.. Ada means first daughter while URE means Joy.
Adaure so means A joyful daughter or a daughter whose birth brought Joy to the house..
Thanks again and have a nice day ahead
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2016
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lols, wow. May God bless ur hustle.

thanks....
but nwaoma i'm crushing on u tongue
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
not all of south south abeg.
The Akwa Ibom/Cross Rivers have no problem with the south easterners, even Deltans and Riverine Igbos.
I am talking about Gej and his people.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by jpphilips(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by graphiti: 9:22pm On May 23, 2016
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by graphiti: 10:06pm On May 23, 2016
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by pchukwudi: 10:26pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
It has been confirmed that PDP will zone its vice president ticket to South East in 2019.
Ladies and Gentlemen, This Is A BIG INSULT to the Igbo Race after our 16years of faithfulness to the Peoples Democratic Party.
will heaven fall if PDP present a South East and North Central Man as President And VP Candidate in 2019?
what is wrong with our Igbo men and leaders of Nowadays,
Azikiwe, M.I Okpara, Akanu Ibiam etc will be turning in their graves over the pathetic state of Political Mumulity that is disturbing Igbo leaders.
My Igbo Men, what have gone wrong? Why are you people so shortsighted in political forcasting and strategy?
Greediness and Love Of Money made us to jump into bed with GEJ, a Man who came from a tribe that WILL NEVER vote or support an Igbo President Candidate,
is GEJ still answering Azikiwe?.. Chai, *my Igbo men are falling my hands** sobs*
Whats the way forward? APGA IS THE WAY FORWARD
let us rebuild Apga and turn it into a full National Party,
let us Bring out a Competent and Sellable Igbo man as APGA Presidential candidate in 2019, rally around him and vote in bloc for him.
Whether He wins or Lose BUT atleast we will make a statement.
Who will liberate Ndigbo from this political wilderness?
Azikiwe where are you?
M.I Okpara where are you?
Alex Ekwueme where are you?
Even Peter Obi that should have mould himself as a strong Igbo Leader messed up the day he decamped to PDP from APGA(that Ojukwu gave him).
Ndigbo, we are a sleeping political giants, the earlier we wake up, the better for us.
ADAURE.

Ada, that's a right move. Chill. There is no easier way to ditch APC at the centre and counter the treachery of South West. In fact I feel this move will probably force the SW to have a collective political rethink.

*update**

Fact is, if I were the voice of the igbos I would ask the yorubas to take the VP slot, so we can concentrate on closing up our ranks and coming up strong. The VP stuff is a distraction.
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by emekachimek: 11:05pm On May 23, 2016
You spoke with so much charisma. You've really won my admiration. True daughter of her father! Pure breed of the Igbo nation
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by fulanmafia: 11:17pm On May 23, 2016
graphiti:

Really?

And I thot they called d sw "slaves" 4 accepting VP ticket under pmb!

Ngwa, who is d real slave now?

More like "It's A BIG INSULT 2 d Igbo race 4 #returning~2~its~vomit: d same thing we berated d sw 4 doing, we hypocritically now run after"

**spits**

Eyahhhhh..... me thot d Igbo had fielded it's son-Ebele Azikiwe........ It's adopted son ruled for 6 yrs!

Haba, what else do u want?

Stop being greedy!

Nne, nuffin iz wrong with dem o. They buzy chasing 'papers'. U know d average igboman doesn't joke with iz "beeznaze"!

Politics iz 2ndary!

Taaarh there!

Ebele Azikiwe is still alive, lounging in otuoke!

Eyahhhhh...., na now day break, shey

When we bin dey tell una dt time say una greediness nor get part 2, una go say "kwunu drinker/gworo chopper/Yolloba".

Do u know what d "G" in IGBO stand for??

Well go figure!

Nope! Hehehehehe. He is simply Mr. Goodluck Jonathan. He no longer needs d borrowed "tag". He don use una, now ur aiz don clear!

I'm sure if another person wants ur vote, he'll simply tag "Emeka Opara" to his name and dt's all he needs to get ur votes.

SMH!

JAMB question, 30 marks!

Post JAMB question, 100 marks!!!

I concur, but 1st remove that "G"!

LWTMB grin grin
Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by graphiti: 11:24pm On May 23, 2016
As in ehn!

1 Like

Re: The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
not all of south south abeg.
The Akwa Ibom/Cross Rivers have no problem with the south easterners, even Deltans and Riverine Igbos.
I am talking about Gej and his people.

Nne, biko not the Uyo where I am in oh.

I school at Uniuyo and know the kind of ethnic slurs they use against the Igbo's. All I've witnessed in their land shall be story for another day.

Just know it they are not entirely Igbo friendly and will never vote in an Igbo president. Most of them are even hoping Akpabio lands PDP VP ticket instead of Igbo man.

Chukwu Mara anaghi m atu asi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Bury Biafra Read More At: Http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ni / Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U / The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.