Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene (1955 Views)

Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! / Ibadan Summit: Yoruba leaders, govs Insist on restructuring & regional govt / Dino Melaye Asks God To Intervene In Nigerian Situation, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by Rafidi: 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
Detention of Malama Zeenah Unconstitutional- Family

Wednesday, 11 May 2016 13:14

By Saminu Azare

The family members of Malama Zeenatudden Ibraheem Zakzaky has called on the South West political leaders, traditional rulers and the entire civil societies to intervene and struggle over the immediate and unconditional release of their daughter and her husband Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky.

In an exclusive interview with Pointer Express, Malama Nafisat Ibrahim at their family house at Mofa in Ibadan City, the elder sister to the wife of the influential leader of Islamic Movement has strongly condemned the brutal killing of over 1000+ innocent Muslims faithful at Hussainiyya Bakyatillah and Gyallesu resident of Sheik Ibrahim Zakzaky in December, 2015

Malama Nafisat said the family members are sad over the unlawful detention of their sister who sustained various degrees of gun injuries and killing of 3 of El-Zakzaky’s son in addition to (another) 3 that were killed by Nigerian Military in 2014 during Annual International Quds Day procession in Zaria.

She said Sheikh El-Zakzaky has been facing assassination attempts on his life for not committing any crime, adding that on 12the December, 2015 when she was told that army was attacking followers of Islamic Movement, she phoned her younger sister asking her what was happening, then she replied that she did not know anything but she was informed that Nigerian Army were shooting at Hussainiyya after laying siege to the building.

“Later on I called my sister, so she told me that their Gyallesu resident was surrounded by Nigerian Army and said are you are hearing the gun shot they are coming to kill us now since then, I did not hear anything from her” she explained in tears.

She further said when President Buhari was elected, she was very happy, because she know he will tamper justice with mercy in his administration but now I don’t support him because of extra-judicial killing of over 1000; this is injustice and detaining of Sheik and his wife too is unconstitutional, adding that if they claim their road was blocked by followers of Sheik Zakzaky, was the death sentence punishment for blocking road?

She concluded that killing of innocent defenseless Muslim faithfuls, burning their dead bodies and destroying their houses and properties is unacceptable and crime against God and humanity.

Malama Zeenatudden El-Zakzaky is a Yoruba by tribe, indigene of Ibadan, Oyo State; continuing detaining her is a big slap on the face of millions of Yorubas who strongly brought President Buhari to power in May, 2015.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2646:detention-of-malama-zeenah-unconstitutional-family&catid=41:frontpage
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by lekkie073(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2016
oshi oro

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by oduastates: 2:19pm On May 15, 2016
Intervene ko, Intervene ni.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by kissval1388: 2:26pm On May 15, 2016
Lols. I will modify my comment if this post gets to FP.
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by leke12(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2016
Lol
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
Kudirat Abiola of blessed memory,, what did any of them do?

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by juman(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2016
Yeah, his wife is yoruba woman. Okay she is from ibadan.

I thought before she came from osun.
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by 7lives: 3:38pm On May 15, 2016
juman:
Yeah, his wife is yoruba woman. Okay she is from ibadan.

I thought before she came from osun.

Eyaa we don't plead for terrorist and their spouse.
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by juman(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2016
Buhari government turned to bad thing for common man. He killed about one thousand innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by juman(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2016
7lives:

Eyaa we don't plead for terrorist and their spouse.

Buhari is the terrorist. He killed innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by baby124: 4:00pm On May 15, 2016
Lol, why is her family threatening Yoruba's. When people enter trouble, that is when they remember their papa house. I still don't understand though why this group are being detained? From what I understand they did not do anything to warrant such treatment. Or is there something that we are not made aware of? They better get a good lawyer to fight the FG.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by Onyocha: 4:50pm On May 15, 2016
where is Seun? come and see o. your sister dey call you for hep. grin
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by tayejay(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Rafidi:
Detention of Malama Zeenah Unconstitutional- Family

Wednesday, 11 May 2016 13:14

By Saminu Azare

The family members of Malama Zeenatudden Ibraheem Zakzaky has called on the South West political leaders, traditional rulers and the entire civil societies to intervene and struggle over the immediate and unconditional release of their daughter and her husband Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky.

In an exclusive interview with Pointer Express, Malama Nafisat Ibrahim at their family house at Mofa in Ibadan City, the elder sister to the wife of the influential leader of Islamic Movement has strongly condemned the brutal killing of over 1000+ innocent Muslims faithful at Hussainiyya Bakyatillah and Gyallesu resident of Sheik Ibrahim Zakzaky in December, 2015

Malama Nafisat said the family members are sad over the unlawful detention of their sister who sustained various degrees of gun injuries and killing of 3 of El-Zakzaky’s son in addition to (another) 3 that were killed by Nigerian Military in 2014 during Annual International Quds Day procession in Zaria.

She said Sheikh El-Zakzaky has been facing assassination attempts on his life for not committing any crime, adding that on 12the December, 2015 when she was told that army was attacking followers of Islamic Movement, she phoned her younger sister asking her what was happening, then she replied that she did not know anything but she was informed that Nigerian Army were shooting at Hussainiyya after laying siege to the building.

“Later on I called my sister, so she told me that their Gyallesu resident was surrounded by Nigerian Army and said are you are hearing the gun shot they are coming to kill us now since then, I did not hear anything from her” she explained in tears.

She further said when President Buhari was elected, she was very happy, because she know he will tamper justice with mercy in his administration but now I don’t support him because of extra-judicial killing of over 1000; this is injustice and detaining of Sheik and his wife too is unconstitutional, adding that if they claim their road was blocked by followers of Sheik Zakzaky, was the death sentence punishment for blocking road?

She concluded that killing of innocent defenseless Muslim faithfuls, burning their dead bodies and destroying their houses and properties is unacceptable and crime against God and humanity.

Malama Zeenatudden El-Zakzaky is a Yoruba by tribe, indigene of Ibadan, Oyo State; continuing detaining her is a big slap on the face of millions of Yorubas who strongly brought President Buhari to power in May, 2015.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2646:detention-of-malama-zeenah-unconstitutional-family&catid=41:frontpage

I really wish government will resolve this issue with the El-Zakzaky... I remember this woman back in zaria, she was peaceful and humble... It's unfortunate the recent issues between government and this group... I pray they resolve amicably
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by medpren: 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
So the wife of Zakzaky has yoruba background yet yorubas were hailing Buratai and Buhari. Karma good o. grin
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by medpren: 6:01pm On May 15, 2016
The same yorubas who abandon their own are the people some 'southerners' like obailala wants to do 'southern unity' with.

If they abandon their own blood, is it you an Omo Ibo that they will stick with shiiit hits the fan?

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by Rafidi: 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:
So the wife of Zakzaky has yoruba background yet yorubas were hailing Buratai and Buhari. Karma good o. grin

where did you read that
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by papparatzzi2013: 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

Her headache and that of her family.

She should have advised her husband that ahe is an Omoluabi and blocking of roads in a lawless manner is tantamount to brigandry.
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by medpren: 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

Her headache and that of her family.

She should have advised her husband that ahe is an Omoluabi and blocking of roads in a lawless manner is tantamount to brigandry.

But you block roads during your yoruba parties. grin
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by Reminez(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
The woman should stop whipping up unnecessary sentiments .Go get a good lawyer if you have a case with the FG .
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by Reminez(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

Lame
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by medpren: 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
Reminez:
You are a s!owpoke !!
e pain you? grin
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by Reminez(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

e pain you? grin
Pain me ke ?.. The joke is on you cool
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by medpren: 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
Rafidi:

where did you read that

As you can see, even the yorubas have abandoned their own shiite sisters. You see why the rest of the south do not trust them? grin
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by tayejay(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2016
[/color]
medpren:

As you can see, even the yorubas have abandoned their own shiite sisters. You see why the rest of the south do not trust them? grin

[color=#990000]

Should it always be about ethnicity, even when atrocities and crimes are committed?.... I give it to groups of people who stand up against all negative vices in spite of color, tribes or religion
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by johnmartus(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2016
baby124:
Lol, why is her family threatening Yoruba's. When people enter trouble, that is when they remember their papa house. I still don't understand though why this group are being detained? From what I understand they did not do anything to warrant such treatment. Or is there something that we are not made aware of? They better get a good lawyer to fight the FG.
you might not know the atrocity they commit but go to zaria ask them there how they runs parallel govt. this woman should shut up her mouth she must not link us with terrorist group after-all we don't even know you you must face the consequences of your action nobody send you to married notorious
Re: The Yoruba Family Of Zakzaky's Detained Wife Call On Yoruba Leaders To Intervene by papparatzzi2013: 10:12pm On May 15, 2016
medpren:

That is for merriment with free for all food.

Even the soldiers will park and eat free food.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! / Happenin Now In Benin / I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.