Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) (3686 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Pheals(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2016
Check this out ! on there wedding day !!
What are you expecting from such woman ? undecided

Guys your opinion

Cc. Lalasticlala

Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 15, 2016
correct wife

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 15, 2016
grin having a good time in her special day and it shows how thirsty she was...
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by cruzita(f): 3:45pm On May 15, 2016
husband smasher

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by falconey(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2016
end time wife
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 3:47pm On May 15, 2016
spidermonkey:
correct wife
it wrong!
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 3:50pm On May 15, 2016
There is nothing wrong in taking beer but doing it on her wedding day of all days shows she lack self control and sense of decorum.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by carolinejames: 3:50pm On May 15, 2016
I guess the groom met her in a beer paolour & she won the drinking competition

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
it wrong!
how's it wrong....shez having a good time, no p wink
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by PunkyV(f): 3:51pm On May 15, 2016
Lol, doesn't necessarily mean she'll be a bad wife just because she's drinking on her wedding day. I'd have preferred she used a glass though, because that looks rough, ghetto & classless on any occasion. In any case, I still like people who keep it real & don't care about keeping up appearances.

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 3:53pm On May 15, 2016
spidermonkey:

how's it wrong....shez having a good time, no p wink
There are better ways to enjoy.
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Pheals(f): 3:56pm On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:
Lol, doesn't necessarily mean she'll be a bad wife just because she's drinking on her wedding day. I'd have preferred she used a glass though, because that looks rough, ghetto & classless on any occasion. In any case, I still like people who keep it real & don't care about keeping up appearances.
shocked come on not in the face of all people na !!
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
There are better ways to enjoy.
dont mind me, i was just messing around....i guess the husband wouldnt mind anyways
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Pheals(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2016
carolinejames:
I guess the groom met her in a beer paolour & she won the drinking competition
grin cheesy u dey drink too? If. She won the competition no cooking at home niyen::: what we you be expecting from the children undecided
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:
but its alchohol
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by DEIFIED(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2016
Nah wah for you op ooh, which one be we again.
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by PunkyV(f): 4:07pm On May 15, 2016
Pheals:
shocked come on not in the face of all people na !!

You're right. That's why I said a glass would have looked much better because noone would know what she was drinking. I agree, that is a bad look for her & hints of a lowlife person, that's if one judges only by what they see. With that said, I still prefer people be themselves any time & any day, so I'm conflicted about what to think.
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by PunkyV(f): 4:09pm On May 15, 2016
spidermonkey:

but its alchohol

I can see that. Maybe it's a ghetto wedding with ghetto people for all we know
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Pheals(f): 4:11pm On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:

You're right. That's why I said a glass would have looked much better because noone would know what she was drinking. I agree, that is a bad look for her & hints of a lowlife person, that's if one judges only by what they see. With that said, I still prefer people be themselves any time & any day, so I'm conflicted about what to think.
u love drinking too? wink. ...u love people being themselves should not occur in such occasions now ! So an harlot should also be her self in this case no no not here
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 15, 2016
PunkyV:

I can see that. Maybe it's a ghetto wedding with ghetto people for all we know
most probably...those people damn savage
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by PunkyV(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2016
Pheals:
u love drinking too? wink. ...u love people being themselves should not occur in such occasions now ! So an harlot should also be her self in this case no no not here

Lol, I guess that's because I'm a rebel at heart, so I cant help but cheer when someone is breaking a few norms.

Dont know if you're married or not, but would you drink at all on your wedding day or you'd control your urges?
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Pheals(f): 4:23pm On May 15, 2016
Here comes Dr tosyne2much ( professor of womanology ) guys here needs your advice to know the kind wife this woman could be

Mr wristbangle phd ..... Over to you

Make I tag experience lecturers too cheesy

Falconry
Wildflame
Cutehector
Vizkiz
Dharay99
Ronald4lif

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by carolinejames: 4:37pm On May 15, 2016
Pheals:
grin cheesy u dey drink too? If. She won the competition no cooking at home niyen::: what we you be expecting from the children undecided
what do you expect drinking competition grin
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 15, 2016
She could have at least used a glass. Quite uncouth for her own wedding ceremony..
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by BossDanniee(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2016
Strong woman!
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2016
Pheals:
Here comes Dr tosyne2much ( professor of womanology ) guys here needs your advice to know the kind wife this woman could be
Me ke? shocked
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Pheals(f): 5:32pm On May 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me ke? shocked
Sir na VVIP. Invitation undecided
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by vizkiz: 7:12pm On May 15, 2016
pheals, I think you made a mistake up there. change the "we" to "will"
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by flokii: 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
In as much as I'd like to say she is real

Her type will be d carefree one that talks anyhow, reveal too much etc.

At least she has a mind of her own and she no send
Re: What Type Of Wife Will This Woman Becomes (photo) by Hillzy(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
Shay na beer parlour dem go pick dis one from nii?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Ugly, They Were Just Broke / How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately / Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.