Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately (3679 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Experienced guys in the house, How do you approach a Lady and get going with her immediately. which line do u use. Is like I'm ready to have a gf now ..... smileyExperienced guys in the house, How do you approach a Lady and get going with her immediately. which line do u use?? .....

Pls name callers are not welcome
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Harkinsoji(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nasa28:
Experienced guys in the house, How do you approach a Lady and get going with her immediately. which line do u use. Is like I'm ready to have a gf now ..... smileyExperienced guys in the house, How do you approach a Lady and get going with her immediately. which line do u use. Is like I'm ready to have a gf now .....
lol

1 Like

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Handsome guys get it without even asking, but sorry the ugly dude gat to fight with his mouth to get a girls number, but money gives u faster!! lols

3 Likes

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by cliquevibes(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
cry My guy y, y nw, u jst come dey display ur foolishness for nairaland as if to say na art...Jst tell her....

Aunty, Plz dnt be annoyed, I want to ave a girlfriend and one of my friend say I shuld ask u if u like me...

Mumu

1 Like

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
cliquevibes:
cry My guy y, y nw, u jst come dey display ur foolishness for nairaland as if to say na art...Jst tell her....

Aunty, Plz dnt be annoyed, I want to ave a girlfriend and one of my friend say I shuld ask u if u like me...

Mumu

insult accepted.

na your mouth shaa.

3 Likes

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by generalbush(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
After getting the number, what else??

Does her number gives me noney?

Misplaced piority undecided
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by donbenedict(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nasa28 you should be careful abt hitting up on random babes, u never know who is a karashika out there.

In your course of interaction with people, learn to study behaviours first, and if you like what you seeing, and u certainly sure u really want to be close with that girl, u just meet her when she is less busy, and start up a conversation.
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
fridayabdullahi:
Handsome guys get it without even asking, but sorry the ugly dude gat to fight with his mouth to get a girls number, but money gives u faster!! lols

you're there bro. Handsome guys like us ...hahahahahahha ...

but confidence is another thing shaa
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Nasa28 you should be careful abt hitting up on random babes, u never know who is a karashika out there.

In your course of interaction with people, learn to study behaviours first, and if you like what you seeing, and u certainly sure u really want to be close with that girl, u just meet her when she is less busy, and start up a conversation.

one of the best advice so far. thanks bro
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:
After getting the number, what else??
Does her number gives me noney?
Misplaced piority undecided

so ur priority is money......
Guy if u pursue money like that, even the money will run from you
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
u be pretty boy na! don't stress urself bicos the girls will come flowing like fountain hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by generalbush(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nasa28:

so ur priority is money......

Guy if u pursue money like that, even the money will run from you

So your priority is a girl's number? cheesy cheesy

I give up on you angry

1 Like

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
fridayabdullahi:
u be pretty boy na! don't stress urself bicos the girls will come flowing like fountain hahahahaha!

blushing already....

Thanks bro
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:

I give up on you angry
nice one bro. no Victor no vanquished
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Goyim: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nasa28:

blushing already....

Thanks bro

Blushing for a guy

Beta nu-male spotted

1 Like

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Goyim:

Blushing for a guy
Beta nu-male spotted

I didn't reason it that way ooooo.
bad guy!!
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
cliquevibes:

Mumu
cheesy

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by michaelbrad: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
One of the best advice so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7X3Z_gHg5o
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
hmmmm may be u are a victim .
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2016
michaelbrad:
One of the best advice so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7X3Z_gHg5o

off point
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by cliquevibes(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Nasa28:

insult accepted.

na your mouth shaa.
Dat wasn't an insult ooo....We cool?
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Ranchhoddas: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Nasa28:
Experienced guys in the house, How do you approach a Lady and get going with her immediately. which line do u use. Is like I'm ready to have a gf now ..... smileyExperienced guys in the house, How do you approach a Lady and get going with her immediately. which line do u use?? .....

Pls name callers are not welcome
Google is better for these things. Nairalanders go kill you with yab.
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
cliquevibes:
Dat wasn't an insult ooo....We cool?

yes bro. thanks. you are the real guy!!
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by Nasa28(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Google is better for these things. Nairalanders go kill you with yab.

I understand... really want genuine comments not an imagination of Bloggers
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Get Her Number Immediately by gbengarock: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

I give up on you angry

Misplaced priority indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. / Two Young Lovers Caught In A Hot Romance In Public. Photo / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.