Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact (2750 Views)

Cheaters And Liars: Should You Ever Give Them A Second Chance? / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 24, 2016
90% of the babes I slept with all had active boyfriends and husbands

All the babes all complained their boyfriends and husbands were cheating

I found out about the indiscretion or caught red handed these same babes cavorting with other men

All my goons complain that their girlfriends are cheating on them

All my goons babes all complain to me dat awon goons mi are all players and cheaters

I slept with 95% of awon goons mi baabes and paro and yet they never stopped asking me why men cheat and play on decent women (na God go punish plenty people)

I slept with 95% percent of babes who introduce me as just a friend to the idiot she is dating

All my babes cheated on me including the ones who wore hijab or were armed with a bible, rosay and scapula

If I slept with your babe, and you slept with his babe, and he slept with my babe. How come we all still wondering why we can't find faithful people.

Make una dey fear God sometimes. Oh ye shameless cheats
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
Another BS!

You have no clue what 'ALL' means
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
Yes we are cheats and liars.
Happy now?
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by olatunjithomas(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2016
don't worry, God is soaking your cane in petrol, both the SLEEPWITHER and the SLEEPWITHEE
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by alobright17(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2016
Please someone help me out
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by halfricanadian(f): 11:39pm On May 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin happy i quit such a stressful world called dating

Belong to nobody!!!! But God
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin grin grin grin happy i quit such a stressful world called dating

Belong to nobody!!!! But God
you should have a pic. How exactly are ur potential admirers suposed to ogle at u ? Hian
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Chuksemi(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 24, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
Yes we are cheats and liars.

Happy now?
tell me darling. Wat did you do to deserve a ban. Dat monicker is an impostor. Confess to padre
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 24, 2016
Chuksemi:
cry
thaank you sir for the job oportunity. But it appears you need it more than I do
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by halfricanadian(f): 11:51pm On May 24, 2016
Dmarketter:
you should have a pic. How exactly are ur potential admirers suposed to ogle at u ? Hian

Wen my post clearly stated i just left d dating world kissed it good bye why shd i now upload pix nd start wat i cant finish

grin grin grin grin pass me wine joor
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wen my post clearly stated i just left d dating world kissed it good bye why shd i now upload pix nd start wat i cant finish

grin grin grin grin pass me wine joor
the man who was responsible dat such an evil decision should befall us, may his bottom be raped by a thousand demons. If you still love him sha let them spare him just for my potential attraction to you. Shey you are a happy lady.... It means I have to find out what will make u happier...... a pic for ginger my swagger oh . Baaby boo how u see am....... By the way I intend to drive here so I can't drink and drive
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Another BS!

You have no clue what 'ALL' means
come this man, in my other monicker, me and you na padi padi . We don't fight. No vex me ohh
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:00am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
come this man, in my other monicker, me and you na padi padi . We don't fight. No vex me ohh
hihihihihihihi

Oya whisper it to me. What's your main moniker?
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:00am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
tell me darling. Wat did you do to deserve a ban. Dat monicker is an impostor. Confess to padre

I did nothing embarassed Its me
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by iPrevail(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2016
This is a nice cocktail of bullshit and half-truths.. But mostly bullshit. I've met many young men and women who are in love and faithful. You simply need to relocate yer ass to where saner people live.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by halfricanadian(f): 12:02am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
the man who was responsible dat such an evil decision should befall us, may his bottom be raped by a thousand demons. If you still love him sha let them spare him just for my potential attraction to you. Shey you are a happy lady.... It means I have to find out what will make u happier...... a pic for ginger my swagger oh . Baaby boo how u see am....... By the way I intend to drive here so I can't drink and drive

lol i do not understand o
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:03am On May 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hihihihihihihi

Oya whisper it to me. What's your main moniker?
NEVER !!! You wanna expose me ni.
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:04am On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:

I did nothing embarassed Its me
who did this to my crush. Just for no gaddem reason. No vex u hear. How long in the prison them popo holding mi lady for. Saay the word and charming will break you out
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:07am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
NEVER !!! You wanna expose me ni.
no. That's not the plan. Just don't wanna cross my padi
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:08am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol i do not understand o
what I am saying is that, all other men are fakes and impostors. I have arrived. The prince charming of nairaland. When I go to meet ur dad to inquire about that flower in his garden. I will go not with jars of palm wine. But with the palm trees themselves. So he could get as many jars of wine as he wants. Bebe wasup now. What is ur real name , you can call me MODO MODO. My name is so awesome you call it twice
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by halfricanadian(f): 12:09am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
what I am saying is that, all other men are fakes and impostors. I have arrived. The prince charming of nairaland. When I go to meet ur dad to inquire about that flower in his garden. I will go not with jars of palm wine. But with the palm trees themselves. So he could get as many jars of wine as he wants. Bebe wasup now. What is ur real name , you can call me MODO MODO. My name is so awesome you call it twice

Funny guy truth is i quit love for good
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:10am On May 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
no. That's not the plan. Just don't wanna cross my padi
I dey prison bros. Them peeps put me in there. Once I declare for here my sentence fit long oh. No just tasi me again o jare. Enjoy
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:13am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Funny guy truth is i quit love for good
ohhhhhh. Anyhoo am sure you gat ur reasons dear. Nevertheless you feet could be swept off anytime. Maybe like me reduce ur expectations. Then whatever the love offers could be manageable. Life without love is almost mundane. Though life with it sometimes can cause flood of tears. This vain world. *sighs*
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:15am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
I dey prison bros. Them peeps put me in there. Once I declare for here my sentence fit long oh. No just tasi me again o jare. Enjoy
ok sir. Enjoy your stay in prison. I hope they bring you enough bread and watery beans cheesy grin
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:17am On May 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ok sir. Enjoy your stay in prison. I hope they bring you enough bread and watery beans cheesy grin
hahahahahahahahaha when I no be kanu or yoot. I don start again. Oya bye bye oh
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by halfricanadian(f): 12:17am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
ohhhhhh. Anyhoo am sure you gat ur reasons dear. Nevertheless you feet could be swept off anytime. Maybe like me reduce ur expectations. Then whatever the love offers could be manageable. Life without love is almost mundane. Though life with it sometimes can cause flood of tears. This vain world. *sighs*

Done with it

Wen i say im done i really mean it pple dont just get it
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:20am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
hahahahahahahahaha when I no be kanu or yoot. I don start again. Oya bye bye oh
you'll be out like Modiba grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:22am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Done with it

Wen i say im done i really mean it pple dont just get it
hmmmmmm. Guess u need to teach me how to be done with stuff. All my new year resolutions fail on the 10th of january. Well your a human being and subject to change. You have what you want in ur heart and you alone know what it is. The moment you see it or observe it in someone , you would have a rethink. Especially being that the decison u making now is a reaction to an unfavourable action in ur life. So my new crush. Never say never. Rather wish and seek thy heart desires , jjust as I am seeking thee. Bring me a palm tree. Big gestures only.....life's hidden fun
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:24am On May 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you'll be out like Modiba grin grin
yes oh , exactly. Madiba of ithe ipobians. Bros shey u know say ur tempting me abi. If them ban this account, I no get another email oh
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by Nobody: 12:26am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
yes oh , exactly. Madiba of ithe ipobians. Bros shey u know say ur tempting me abi. If them ban this account, I no get another email oh
tempting you to do what sir? shocked cheesy
Re: All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact by halfricanadian(f): 12:29am On May 25, 2016
Dmarketter:
hmmmmmm. Guess u need to teach me how to be done with stuff. All my new year resolutions fail on the 10th of january. Well your a human being and subject to change. You have what you want in ur heart and you alone know what it is. The moment you see it or observe it in someone , you would have a rethink. Especially being that the decison u making now is a reaction to an unfavourable action in ur life. So my new crush. Never say never. Rather wish and seek thy heart desires , jjust as I am seeking thee. Bring me a palm tree. Big gestures only.....life's hidden fun

You sound playful grin grin grin grin nd complicated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of This Girl? / 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. / Ladies Choose Husband: Born Again Or Just Secular Yoppy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.