Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) (23568 Views)

US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up / Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) / Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by ezeagu(m): 2:09am On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

thats EXACTLY what im scared of! i dont want anyone trying to kill me because im a christian. and i dont want to cover my whole body and PRETEND to be something im not.
i wish people could freely just walk around Nigeria as they please, whether you are a christian or muslim.
you shouldnt have to fear your life. ive always wanted to go to northern nigeria.
now i feel that is out of the question because my life might be on the line.
a bomb or a machete either one!      embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided

Well there's still Jos, I think.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:10am On Aug 18, 2009
ezeagu:

Well there's still Jos, I think.
HELL NO!!
during election time at least 1000 people died.
muslim and christian rivalry.
Jos is one of the last places i would go to in Nigeria.

so can you tell me the names of the states up north that DONT have Sharia Law? undecided undecided undecided
being up north is a scary place. especially with sharia law in most of that region.
if i dont cover my head in public, i will probably get killed.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by klassyguy(m): 2:11am On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

thats EXACTLY what im scared of! i dont want anyone trying to kill me because im a christian. and i dont want to cover my whole body and PRETEND to be something im not.
i wish people could freely just walk around Nigeria as they please, whether you are a christian or muslim.
you shouldnt have to fear your life. ive always wanted to go to northern nigeria.
a bomb or a machete either one!      embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided

Amaka, if we actually look at it, its the northern parts of nigeria that are really yelling about religion, that's where most of the so-called religious crises take place. I believe the niger-delta pple are just fighting for their rights, and once that is settled, things will go quiet down there. besides that, when did u last hear about a crisis in the south-west or south-east? it shows the incompetence of a leader who cannot even control his own pple.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Onlytruth(m): 2:11am On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Calm down nevertheless. Just watch where you go in Naija. I don't want to have to come up north to rescue a sis. again. Stay the hell away from there until we negotiate a true nation. cool
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:13am On Aug 18, 2009
klassyguy:

Amaka, if we actually look at it, its the northern parts of nigeria that are really yelling about religion, that's where most of the so-called religious crises take place. I believe the niger-delta pple are just fighting for their rights, and once that is settled, things will go quiet down there. besides that, when did u last hear about a crisis in the south-west or south-east? it shows the incompetence of a leader who cannot even control his own pple.

yeah im aware of that.
the niger delta militants have nothing to do with religion.
i dont fear them, i would rather be around them than some other lunatics up north where their "HATE" involves religion. undecided
but im aware that you rarely hear about religion causing problems down in the south.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by klassyguy(m): 2:17am On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yeah im aware of that.
the niger delta militants have nothing to do with religion.
i dont fear them, i would rather be around them than some other lunatics up north where their "HATE" involves religion. undecided
but im aware that you rarely hear about religion causing problems down in the south.

The north is all about their own selfish interests, all being covered up with religion. later they'll say all muslims are terrorists.

If not for the fact that their leader is a pot-smoking mumu, how do u think they will survive? if they split up, what will they rely on? tomatoes?
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by klassyguy(m): 2:19am On Aug 18, 2009
i feel once they can tame those black mallams from the north, everything will die down.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Becomrich: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2009
nigeria would break up. you see, the north would discover they are minority and , do you think the north would want to be your slave.

look at this map, this is the state that would vote yes. to yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state to join republic of benin while the north bcome majority. The north have to think of themself first before they think of Yar adua govt. What do the north want. They have two option.

1 The north want to be a majority by removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic,
2. The north want yar adua to win while they remain minority forever. It like yar adua making the next generation of northerner slave to southerner, if he refused to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic.

If they pick option 2, it shows the not are what nigerian call mumu.

Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by oyinda3(f): 2:22am On Aug 18, 2009
“the free flow of natural resources from Africa to the global market” was one of the “guiding principles” of AFRICOM,

lol
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by klassyguy(m): 2:25am On Aug 18, 2009
Becomrich:

nigeria would break up. you see, the north would discover they are minority and , do you think the not would want to be your slave.

look at this map, this is the state that would vote yes. to yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state to join republic of benin while the north bcome majority. The north have to think of themself first before they think of Yar adua govt. What do the north want. They have two option.

1 The north want to be a majority by removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic,
2. The north want yar adua to win while they remain minority forever. It like yar adua making the next generation of northerner slave to southerner, if he refused to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic.

If they pick option 2, it shows the not are what nigerian call mumu.

u shld know that most northern nigerians are not educated, and as long as mr pot-smoker remains the president, they will continue trying to intimidate the rest of the country with their so-called crisis. dem be mumu.

by the way, what are the red dots?
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Becomrich: 2:36am On Aug 18, 2009
look the north have to pick what is best for it self. it is either minority or remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa to be majority.

I think it is not right to call president yar adua a pot smoker. he is not your age. why call him names. forget politics , he can be your father.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by klassyguy(m): 2:44am On Aug 18, 2009
ok my bad. i shouldn't be calling him names. but i keep saying it, as long as he remains president, and except a miracle happens, nigeria will remain as it is. degenerating.

atimes i think the boko haram thingy is to blame for this present arguement about splitting the country. one wonders if obasanjo's 3rd term agenda wasn't a bad idea in the first place. even though the man has his own issues, i'm pretty sure things would not have been this bad if he remained.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by oyinda3(f): 2:45am On Aug 18, 2009
klassyguy:

u shld know that most northern nigerians are not educated, and as long as mr pot-smoker remains the president, they will continue trying to intimidate the rest of the country with their so-called crisis. dem be mumu.

by the way, what are the red dots?

you are listening to becomerich? lol  i don't think hausas are mumus o.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Becomrich: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2009
You can see that the following oilfield falls into ondo state. Even the oilfield Meren and Okan which delta state is been paid for, I believe falls into ondo state.

Bonga, 225,000 Latitude 04° 33’ 45’’ North, Longitude 04° 37’ 28’’
Ehra 200,000 5° 36' N 4° 36' E
Abo 40,000 5° 42' N 4° 28' E

http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

So what you peopl believe is in niger delta really is in ondo state. So you can see that we really do not need you people for oil. While if you look at your flow station, do google that you cry so much about, they mostly produce less than 5,000. so most of the oil off the coastal of delta state which delta state is collecting money for are in ondo state.

So you see , we do not need delta or bayelsa state for oil. It is just because they have the same biological root with us. which is oduduwa.

So you can see, it is our oil .

Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by klassyguy(m): 3:11am On Aug 18, 2009
Come i don't get it, where exactly are u from? as in which of the three tribes?
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Kenezi: 3:14am On Aug 18, 2009
Simply instigating war so they can easily move in and secure the flow of capital from the most important country in Africa to the US, before the Chinese can get their foot in. This AFRICOM joke should never touch ground on the continent, but it seems like Ghana or Liberia will foolishly allow it just to cosy up to the Americans.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Becomrich: 3:22am On Aug 18, 2009
what does my tribe as to do with oilfield location. i am given you latitude and longtitude coordinate of oilfield  from oil company, that is website of you log in those coordinate on google satellite pictures and others.

http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html

this oilfield they claim is in delta are in ondo state. while those they claim is in bayelsa state are in delta state. so you see by the end of the day bayelsa have little oil.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by klassyguy(m): 3:24am On Aug 18, 2009
were u not the one ranting that yaradua is old enough to be my father, as if u were from the north? u then posted the latitude nd longitude of oil fields in ondo state? which one u dey sef?
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Becomrich: 3:30am On Aug 18, 2009
Even the oilfield  Meren and  Okan   which delta state is been paid for, I believe falls into ondo state.  So you see, it is because of the oduduwa blood that we want delta and bayelsa state.

you can do the coordinate and put it inside. go to the oil company websites and look for it. So nearly oil the field off the coast of delta and bayelsa really is in ondo state. The yorubas own all thoise oilfield.

Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Beaf: 3:32am On Aug 18, 2009
Interesting conversation. Some people are new to the politics section. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

klassyguy, oyinda gave you a hint.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by oyinda3(f): 3:40am On Aug 18, 2009
lol didn't know u guys already formed ur clique cheesy
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by klassyguy(m): 3:46am On Aug 18, 2009
Who? me and becomerich? NO F@%King way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Beaf: 3:57am On Aug 18, 2009
klassyguy, if you don't take time, you will soon start drawing maps and taking photographs of oil wells. grin
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:00am On Aug 18, 2009
THIS IS RIDICULOUS! WHO CARES!!

as long as Nigeria is now ONE NATION everyone should be seeing the greater share of the oil wealth.
what is all this debate? still, NOBODY is seeing anything from all this oil!
so either way it goes, where ever you are in nigeria, you are hardly seeing any money from the oil.
nigeria is ONE nation as of now.

so people should be given money based on the location of the oil? if thats the case the north should get NOTHING and the south should be STANKY RICH.

but as of now no one is seeing this oil money. so who cares where the location is, EVERYONE IS BEING ROBBED!

in fact, where are the kidnappers for this one?
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by One11: 4:12am On Aug 18, 2009
Plain and simple, the US is working on divide and conquer. They are planing to conquer Africa with there army bases(AFRICOM). The date of 2015 is just a date of when their troops will start mobilising. The best thing for nigeria to do is clean up its act, be equal in everything( The northerners need to understand that cuz they will suffer the most if this happens), all of this tribalistic mess has got to stop, and nigeria better get into major talks with Ghana on this becuz its the only way, Ghana is the new Giant of Africa now, sorry to say my people but its true,
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by oyinda3(f): 4:17am On Aug 18, 2009
Beaf:

klassyguy, if you don't take time, you will soon start drawing maps and taking photographs of oil wells. grin

rotflmao grin grin grin i don't know what else to say
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:24am On Aug 18, 2009
One 1:

Plain and simple, the US is working on divide and conquer. They are planing to conquer Africa with there army bases(AFRICOM). The date of 2015 is just a date of when their troops will start mobilising. The best thing for nigeria to do is clean up its act, be equal in everything( The northerners need to understand that cuz they will suffer the most if this happens), all of this tribalistic mess has got to stop, and nigeria better get into major talks with Ghana on this becuz its the only way, Ghana is the new Giant of Africa now, sorry to say my people but its true,
yeah this is kind of the same thing i was thinking.
why does it seem that the US is trying to instigate a breakup between Nigeria?
this really does seem like a Divide and Conquer situation.
thats why she stopped in Angola as well. Isnt that the second sub saharan african country to produce the most oil? or i believe they have knocked Nigeria down to second since the niger delta militants have stop some of the production of oil.

but anyway, i really believe nigeria needs to STOP all this foolishness, and the government needs to put their country first before themselves. or else they will just end up doing something stupid and having the US take control of them.
Isnt oil another reason why the war in Iraq started? and Bush made some lame excuse about "weapons of mass destruction" ?
Man this is getting out of hand.
Nigerians: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ibibio, Ijaw, Edo, Ikwere, Tiv, Fulani, and ALL the other ethnic groups. its time to BAND together.
put the tribalism and hate aside for once.

at this time, we need each other more than we really think or know.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Becomrich: 4:28am On Aug 18, 2009
The USA is not instigate anything, Nigeria must break up to avoid a civil war. Break up nigeria is the only solution to save the lifes of 15,000,000 .

If you do not break up nigeria, yar adua or any northerner can never win an election in nigeria. see satellite pictures.  The yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa want to join republic of benin republic.

Look I am yorubas.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:35am On Aug 18, 2009
^^^^^

okay your map is confusing and doesnt make much sense.

and please stop posting maps.

who cares!! as long as nigeria is one nation, NOW, no one is seeing the oil money besides the politicians up north.
No one is seeing this money, no matter where you are in Nigeria.
this is about the common man.

if this about the location of the oil, the north should be dirt poor, and the south filthy rich.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:45am On Aug 18, 2009
okay enough with the maps! i get it.

gosh, is this now the map of nigeria thread? lol
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by ezeagu(m): 5:04am On Aug 18, 2009
[size=14pt]The USA, or any other superpower, does not want Nigeria to split.[/size] They know if it does easily, then no more cheap/free oil and workers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki / Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.