Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos (41197 Views)

Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Kaira333: 11:27pm On May 15, 2016
One of the zombies spotted. Not surprised see his teeth like dat of zombie
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Luvdbyursista(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2016
To spell strength na wahala
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Rossburg(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2016
This man fit tell me say diz wind of CHANGE Never blow reach Edo?

Some Nigerians ehh

Suffering and smiling grin
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2016
Dis is not fun, for all d edo state voters. U pple shud begin to chose d rite leader for ur state, d idea of voting blindly and for money has passed. EDO state wit it potential surpose 2 b a tourist state wen explore it's ful capacity but all dis yrs our wasteful leaders have not seen dis. Voters take caution vote potentials not wasters...
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2016
See as person papa dey fool himself all because of money.
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by akomolafe226(m): 12:50am On May 16, 2016
ray501:
And dis na person fada oo.. Naija

Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by misscall247: 12:57am On May 16, 2016
dainformant:
the hustle is real
Seriously
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by AreaFada2: 2:12am On May 16, 2016
Joblessness is a big problem.

Why would anyone make himself a potential bullet catcher? shocked shocked
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by ingredient(m): 2:57am On May 16, 2016
I think I love that, coz he wrote it in his mother's language....strienght............english pple wil say strenght.
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Nobody: 3:13am On May 16, 2016
Godsonkemz:
APC clown couldn't spell the strength. What my 3yrs old daughter can easily spell.
It was not th APC "clown"; it was Jonathan cool
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by ancientbanana: 5:25am On May 16, 2016
freeze001:
He should have spelt the strength on his stomach well na...haba! Even the support get mistake inside!
haha how can he Na. His God father pmb is an illiterate na
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by ancientbanana: 5:26am On May 16, 2016
Sijo01:
Zombie way na one way!
joro Jara joro o
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by gebest: 6:04am On May 16, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I don't think so. This one is fatter and the stomach is bigger.
ok
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by osesology(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2016
so this guy picture don enter net.

Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Nobody: 6:39am On May 16, 2016
Nigeria Super Hero... please can we give him a name?
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by rukiblanco(f): 7:16am On May 16, 2016
undecided
NextGovernor:
The way PDP go flog APC ehhh Oshiomole will even struggle to win his own local government if at all he will win.
that's if the election will b free nd fair ba
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Mbediogu(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2016
dainformant:
the hustle is real

If Obaseki wins, the man is sure to be put incharge of revenue accruing from Benin and Ekpoma motor parks for 4 years.
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Kherry: 7:31am On May 16, 2016
I wonder how much dem gv him to make him perform diz madness
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by franklingud(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2016
To show you that APC is a vampire party.
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2016
Luckylife:
No wonder they are called zombies!

Zombie or vampire maybe he's both
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by ummeey: 8:23am On May 16, 2016
And someone will marry this one o.
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by Dmano: 8:47am On May 16, 2016
That's an apc masqurade dresser nah
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by talk4free: 9:26am On May 16, 2016
Godsonkemz:
APC clown couldn't spell the strength. What my 3yrs old daughter can easily spell.
If your 3 year old can spell strength you are over teaching her at her age. You might think it's something to be proud of but unfortunately you are damaging her brain. Forget this nonsense all these private schools do to impress you, they are just damaging her brain by overstressing it too early.
Re: APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos by lordcenred(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2016
christiese:
Uwana nkangha ayen! Idighe Mkpo ishi o

Eyeneka unwana nkangha eyen afon akan uyip ino!

Mbok bo Obaseki ano anye enough okuk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.