Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) (17190 Views)

Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
She has no constitutional power to do so na undecided

The tittle is actually misleading. While she did not order the release of the inmate using a governors pardon. She simply cleared the fines and legal fees which kept them in jail. Paid their bail etc. Remember that a jail is not a prison and these individuals where in police custody for minor monetary offences
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by johnnday222(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

i think the reporter intentionally use the word "order the release" just to get the attention of ppu to read the news.she actually pays their debt/fine and they were released.
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by jabojafa(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2016
kolubo:
Please help me flash this no 08167187412 it has been flashing me seriously for a week now when I call back d the person won't pick up.
for how much?
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by greatman247(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

Exactly what I wanted to say too. Although, She have a good heart by doing that but sentiments aside, she lacks constitutional right to do that. What sort of country is this? For Christ sake, she's not the governor of that state. How come a first lady of a state is carrying out the responsibility of a sitting gov? She was NOT even there to carry it out in representing capacity.
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by anonym0us: 8:12pm On May 16, 2016
kolubo:
Please help me flash this no 08167187412 it has been flashing me seriously for a week now when I call back d the person won't pick up.
I will surely do that....
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by politricks: 8:23pm On May 16, 2016
greatman247:

Exactly what I wanted to say too. Although, She have a good heart by doing that but sentiments aside, she lacks constitutional right to do that. What sort of country is this? For Christ sake, she's not the governor of that state. How come a first lady of a state is carrying out the responsibility of a sitting gov? She was NOT even there to carry it out in representing capacity.
Why don't you read the article before spewing trash. The title is actually made for people like you.
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by apex404: 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
Doing the right thing with the wrong application. What has empowered her to release inmate, it is only in nigeria something like this can happen very soon Governors children will be empower to release inmate for prison yard.
APEX MIKAEL:

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/maryam-tambuwal-orders-release-30-prisoners-sokot-photos/

Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by wickedtuna: 9:05pm On May 16, 2016
kolubo:
mayb na ya spirit wife grin
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by greatman247(m): 3:55am On May 17, 2016
politricks:
Why don't you read the article before spewing trash. The title is actually made for people like you.

I take exception to your insult. If I insult you back now, hell will be let loose. I hope Mr. Moderator will see dis now? Now back to the post, I just re-read it and I accepted my error. The op misled people with the title of the article for using the word prison instead of otherwise I guess. Whatever, I know made a blunder right there.
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by jabojafa(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2016
kolubo:
For mtn N750
oya send am mk i flash d hell out d numba
Re: Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) by jabojafa(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2016
kolubo:
mtn 750, 33259 59823 22214.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umar Ganduje And Governor Rochas Okorocha Meets With Ibrahim Shekarau / Idris Bello Danbazzau Dumps PDP For APC / Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.