Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 (49274 Views)

Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by emperorchedda(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
mazidalima:

only an idiot will respond to a monkey, Nigeria won the war cos, Biafrans had no support, with no support they stood their ground for 3 good years, can any tribe in Nigeria stand that, with support coming from all super powers of the world, not even one super power stood with the igbos, yet they fought a war, one stupid thing about yorubas n hausas is that they think the Biafra civil war is a nigerian war, you are yet to taste one, the entire Nigerian nation has not seen war, am not saying we should go into another war, no, all am saying is if someone is tired of a marriage, what is the best thing to do? divorce is the next. why is yorubas n hausa angry when igbos want to go? its a shame with all your intellectualism you so called leaders can't do the needful of coming to table and letting IPOD to go their way. one promise i have for you bunch of retard is that your hatred of ndi-igbo will kill u all, honestly it will bury you people. i know 4 sure if Ojukwu had allowed the russians to come in. these madness from u all will never had happened. nonetheless we re greatful we have come back stronger, we dont want another war, but we re not coward, if anoda one start, i bet you, your beautiful Lagos will be like syria n bahgdad.
You made a mistake in your last sentence, Lagos isn't theirs, it's just located in the same geographical area with the south west, Lagos is a free for all i.e a no man's land developed by the FG and igbos (mainly)

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
[s]
emperorchedda:
You made a mistake in your last sentence, Lagos isn't theirs, it's just located in the same geographical area with the south west, Lagos is a free for all i.e a no man's land developed by the FG and igbos (mainly)
[/s]

we thank u igbos so much for developing lagos and fetching all the waters we have in lagos lagoon and streams with your biafran Buckets grin The question is when will you guys repeat another lagos in the south east so the number of luxurious buses filled with igbos searching for greeners pastures and leaving the east on a daily basis reduce? Dont you think it doesnt make sense to demand biafra while your region is filled with dirts, beggars and erosion ravaged lands? Please develop at least one local government in ABA like u developed Lagos, Abuja, London and Newyork city. grin Thank u

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 16, 2016
MasterofNL:

Please help me tell them.

The had heavy mobile armour, great air/sea support and heavy artillery from USSR.

Nigeria had 115mm artllery guns when the war ended, imagine.

The standard riffle for the average Biafran soldier was the bolt action riffle.
so you knew you were not well armed, yet you still allowed the coward ojukwu to lead you to slaughter.grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Shym3xx: 1:28pm On May 16, 2016
sukkot:

Loool. Where was Ojukwu the running squirrel of Biafra and his strongest black army ever? I bet my man was on a flight to Abidjan from Uli (what a name...lool) airport in high heels, Mary Kay, lipstick, and a dress looking like Obeah of Onitsha and somewhat reminiscent of the chronicles of Madea loool.

This picture tells a story - Yorubas won that war. But I'll never understand why OBJ was allowed to take the glory of a war he never really did anything of note in. Heck, that nyggah was shot in the arse and shooting someone in the arse is the most disrespectful thing you can ever do to that person. Adekunle and Awolowo should've been allowed to take the glory for a war they won - not cowardly OBJ.

Anyway, the war was won and lost at Ore...and almost all the books I read alluded to that indirectly cos after the Ore battle, Biafrans were on the back foot till the end of the war. The battle of ore is reminiscent of the exploit of the Duke of Wellington against Napoleon and French forces in the battle of Waterloo. Napoleon never recovered from that crunching defeat.

Yorubas of that era were warriors unlike the parrots running around today. I won't bet a penny on today's clowns even against a minority group cos most of these clowns have sold their souls for a plate of porridge and they will end up selling one another out. A lot of them are all over NL lol.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. Where was Ojukwu the running squirrel of Biafra and his strongest black army ever? I bet my man was on a flight to Abidjan from Uli (what a name...lool) airport in high heels, Mary Kay, lipstick, and a dress looking like Obeah of Onitsha and somewhat reminiscent of the chronicles of Madea loool.

This picture tells a story - Yorubas won that war. But I'll never understand why OBJ was allowed to take the glory of a war he never really did anything of note in. Heck, that nyggah was shot in the arse and shooting someone in the arse is the most disrespectful thing you can ever do to that person. Adekunle and Awolowo should've been allowed to take the glory for a war they won - not cowardly OBJ.

Anyway, the war was won and lost at Ore...and almost all the books I read alluded to that indirectly cos after the Ore battle, Biafrans were on the back foot till the end of the war. The battle of ore is reminiscent of the exploit of the Duke of Wellington against Napoleon and French forces in the battle of Waterloo. Napoleon never recovered from that crunching defeat.

Yorubas of that era were warriors unlike the parrots running around today. I won't bet a penny on today's clowns even against a minority group cos most of these clowns have sold their souls for a plate of porridge and they will end up selling one another out. A lot of them are all over NL lol.

with this post, our beef if finally over. Chop knuckles. cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

with this post, our beef is finally over. Chop knuckles. cool
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by hundredhunndred: 1:35pm On May 16, 2016
MasterofNL:

I saw awolowo when he was drinking rat posion.

The way he was rushing it I thought it was La casera until I drew closer and saw it was Ratak. grin grin grin

Here is the wild animal called Ojuiku on his way to Abidjan, he was dressed like a village w,hore, the loser of cursed memory have no shame cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by hundredhunndred: 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by jayboi146: 1:39pm On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Effiong was a great man, he was never a coward. He never ran away dressed like a woman.
a true akwa-ibomite 2 d blood neva a coward

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by TheNature: 1:46pm On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Effiong was a great man, he was never a coward. He never ran away dressed like a woman.
Sirlancelot:
pure lie. You lack sense of history. Diya didnt cried. He was the only Gen in Nigeria to have initiated a coup against the totalitarianism of Abacha regime. But he failed. He was a true fight.er
papparatzzi2013:

and like abiola whom ran away and came back to claim a hero,while died in hand of one of you masters abacha,come to diya issues he was crying like a baby.that is why shame will not let him join politics like others,he is a disgraced to general ranks.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 16, 2016
One1after:
[s][/s]

I know you will deny your tribe cos of shame. Ojuku of cursed memory remains the only coward that ever led a country. He was the President of your country and ran away, he lost 3m soul and still come back to contest election in same country. Big shame. No wonder he died dejected, crippled, sad, blind and deaf while FFK and Pita Hoebi rammed his wife, Biancar.

You know nothing about history so will excuse your ignorance, you are from the ultimatum tribe that give 2 weeks ultimatum for everything, no one even take you people serious. You promise to burn the zoo when they arrest your dilector, but he is still there eating hard beans. Bunch of loudmouthed cowards.

On the contrary. My people resisted the British and currently resisting this contraption called Nigeria. We own the wealth of this nation while the Ibos own commerce and industry. The Northerners own Agriculture, Forex trade and some industry.

You back stabbing leeches own nothing apart from Lagos which is owned by Immigrants. All your wealthy elite are thieves who robbed Nigeria. dry.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by AprokoTV(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2016
By the helps from the British and Americans, Nigeria was able to defeat Biafra. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by One1after: 2:54pm On May 16, 2016
[s]
1stCitizen:

On the contrary. My people resisted the British and currently resisting this contraption called Nigeria. We own the wealth of this nation while the Ibos own commerce and industry. The Northerners own Agriculture, Forex trade and some industry.

You back stabbing leeches own nothing apart from Lagos which is owned by Immigrants. All your wealthy elite are thieves who robbed Nigeria. dry.
[/s]

Deluded kid from the erosion republic trying to deny his god forsaken dungeon, you control everything and even built London, Asia America, China, Mars and Venus. You are ignorant and a disgrace, no wonder people piss on you Igbos since you have all replaced your brain with saw dust. Continue to dance naked in the market, no one cares.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Braintouch(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2016
They don't want Biafra in Nairaland but, at least, 2 threads about Biafra are always on the front page every week.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 16, 2016
thesicilian:
Very soon we'll have a similar photo + videos showing iPod surrender.
In your dream...
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:23pm On May 16, 2016
mazidalima:

only an idiot will respond to a monkey, Nigeria won the war cos, Biafrans had no support, with no support they stood their ground for 3 good years, can any tribe in Nigeria stand that, with support coming from all super powers of the world, not even one super power stood with the igbos, yet they fought a war, one stupid thing about yorubas n hausas is that they think the Biafra civil war is a nigerian war, you are yet to taste one, the entire Nigerian nation has not seen war, am not saying we should go into another war, no, all am saying is if someone is tired of a marriage, what is the best thing to do? divorce is the next. why is yorubas n hausa angry when igbos want to go? its a shame with all your intellectualism you so called leaders can't do the needful of coming to table and letting IPOD to go their way. one promise i have for you bunch of retard is that your hatred of ndi-igbo will kill u all, honestly it will bury you people. i know 4 sure if Ojukwu had allowed the russians to come in. these madness from u all will never had happened. nonetheless we re greatful we have come back stronger, we dont want another war, but we re not coward, if anoda one start, i bet you, your beautiful Lagos will be like syria n bahgdad.

If he had allowed the Russians?
What happened to the thousands of arms and ammunitions given by France and Israel?
How about the mercenaries he was paying in the old currency before Awolowo changed to naira?
You want to start denying the support you had? LOL. Taa gba fuo there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
One1after:
[s][/s]

Deluded kid from the erosion republic trying to deny his god forsaken dungeon, you control everything and even built London, Asia America, China, Mars and Venus. You are ignorant and a disgrace, no wonder people piss on you Igbos since you have all replaced your brain with saw dust. Continue to dance naked in the market, no one cares.

In all the countries I have visited, the Nigerians I have met there are very united on one issue. That Gbati-gbati people are world renowned cowards.

Everyone that tells you famed ass-lickers from the South West the truth is labeled to be Igbo.Tells you how empty you are upstairs. I am proudly core Niger Delta(your benefactor) and do not support Biafra one bit and never will.

That said, I still consider you people as parasites that need to be expunged.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by FisifunKododada: 3:48pm On May 16, 2016
cool
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Freedom4us: 3:49pm On May 16, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

If he had allowed the Russians?
What happened to the thousands of arms and ammunitions given by France and Israel?
How about the mercenaries he was paying in the old currency before Awolowo changed to naira?
You want to start denying the support you had? LOL. Taa gba fuo there.

Wait oh, how many regions did it take to defeat them?

You could not do it on your own.

Neither can you survive on ur own now, that's why you are scared.

Well fear well well.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by MakeWeTalk: 3:59pm On May 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

In all the countries I have visited, the Nigerians I have met there are very united on one issue. That Gbati-gbati people are world renowned cowards.

Everyone that tells you famed ass-lickers from the South West the truth is labeled to be Igbo.Tells you how empty you are upstairs. I am proudly core Niger Delta(your benefactor) and do not support Biafra one bit and never will.

That said, I still consider you people as parasites that need to be expunged.

We all know we made mistakes before but never again

Go ask oh, we stand with the South-East oh!

Ask Dokubo Asari he claims IPOB oh

We are tired of their divide and rule.

The SOuth-West stands with the barren north.

We the Niger delta, all our boys stand with the industrious South-East.

Na why dem dey fear oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Rendition(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2016
medpren:
OBJ the one who ran away on sighting Biafran BOFFs at Owerri and got Biafran bullet in his left ass as a take away gift.

Even his son saw Boko haram and got a Boko bullet in his ass too.

Gen Diya cried like a toddler, Gen Kuti ran from Boko shouting e gba mi o and got jailed for cowardice!

yoruba generals sef! grin
u know nothing I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.