Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 (49264 Views)

Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by papparatzzi2013: 11:57am On May 16, 2016
greatmen:
you are a fool to believe the British Mi6 would allow Alams go free without their consent, gullible masses who are always deceived, truth the British weren't interested in Obsanjo plenty talk half baked corruption crusade, go and investigate he left the UK assisted by the British govt mofos

Bros park well, I no get your time.

If Alams likes he can even tie head gear and wear thong, it is none of my biz.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Nobody: 11:58am On May 16, 2016
One1after:

Here comes another ignorant gala seller. Pathetic

Stop being silly. I am not Igbo. Just saying the truth. Ojukwu was a coward for running away but he was not even up to the rank of a General. Diya and Adisa were Generals and documented as the biggest cowards in the history of the Nigerian Military.

At least the Igbos were man enough to fight after the pogrom in Northern states while you lot have never really fought any battle in history physically but through back stabbing and back biting. Loud cowardly open mouthed bunch of noise makers

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by One1after: 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
[s]
1stCitizen:

Stop being silly. I am not Igbo. Just saying the truth. Ojukwu was a coward for running away but he was not even up to the rank of a General. Diya and Adisa were Generals and documented as the biggest cowards in the history of the Nigerian Military.

At least the Igbos were man enough to fight after the pogrom in Northern states while you lot have never really fought any battle in history physically but through back stabbing and back biting. Loud cowardly open mouthed bunch of noise makers
[/s]

I know you will deny your tribe cos of shame. Ojuku of cursed memory remains the only coward that ever led a country. He was the President of your country and ran away, he lost 3m soul and still come back to contest election in same country. Big shame. No wonder he died dejected, crippled, sad, blind and deaf while FFK and Pita Hoebi rammed his wife, Biancar.

You know nothing about history so will excuse your ignorance, you are from the ultimatum tribe that give 2 weeks ultimatum for everything, no one even take you people serious. You promise to burn the zoo when they arrest your dilector, but he is still there eating hard beans. Bunch of loudmouthed cowards.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by mazidalima: 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
Remii:

not only OBJ, from Adekunle to OBJ to Akinrinade they commanded 3rd Marine Commandos that nailed the coffin of rebellion in the creeks of Niger.
only an idiot will respond to a monkey, Nigeria won the war cos, Biafrans had no support, with no support they stood their ground for 3 good years, can any tribe in Nigeria stand that, with support coming from all super powers of the world, not even one super power stood with the igbos, yet they fought a war, one stupid thing about yorubas n hausas is that they think the Biafra civil war is a nigerian war, you are yet to taste one, the entire Nigerian nation has not seen war, am not saying we should go into another war, no, all am saying is if someone is tired of a marriage, what is the best thing to do? divorce is the next. why is yorubas n hausa angry when igbos want to go? its a shame with all your intellectualism you so called leaders can't do the needful of coming to table and letting IPOD to go their way. one promise i have for you bunch of retard is that your hatred of ndi-igbo will kill u all, honestly it will bury you people. i know 4 sure if Ojukwu had allowed the russians to come in. these madness from u all will never had happened. nonetheless we re greatful we have come back stronger, we dont want another war, but we re not coward, if anoda one start, i bet you, your beautiful Lagos will be like syria n bahgdad.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Rayhutar(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

No mind the mumu. Shehu Alimi a grandson of Usman Dan Fodio, a Fulani conquered the Yoruba at Ilorin while Oba Orhogbua of Benin extended his empire into their heartland in Ekiti, Ondo and even Lagos which was a Military outpost of Benin called Eko (A Benin word)

Dont mind them, the Binis colonize them and the Hausa-fulani institute an Everlasting Emirate in their Land, they came hear taking glory of how Biafra was defeated by combined effort of Russian, France, Britisth, Egytian and Nigerian forces mainly northerners for almost three years. Loud mouthed people that cant rescue small Ilorin from Hausa-Fulani emirate empire, and once under Benin empire lordship before British forces rescue their sorry state from the hand of Benin Empire.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2016
MasterofNL:

Please help me tell them.

The had heavy mobile armour, great air/sea support and heavy artillery from USSR.

Nigeria had 115mm artllery guns when the war ended, imagine.

The standard riffle for the average Biafran soldier was the bolt action riffle.

The question then is why did Ojukwu decide to confront all these 'heavy' weapons with his 'bolt action rifle' ? There can only be one answer- stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by sukkot: 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
One1after:
[s][/s]

I know you will deny your tribe cos of shame. Ojuku of cursed memory remains the only coward that ever led a country. He was the President of your country and ran away, he lost 3m soul and still come back to contest election in same country. Big shame. No wonder he died dejected, crippled, sad, blind and deaf while FFK and Pita Hoebi rammed his wife, Biancar.

You know nothing about history so will excuse your ignorance, you are from the ultimatum tribe that give 2 weeks ultimatum for everything, no one even take you people serious. You promise to burn the zoo when they arrest your dilector, but he is still there eating hard beans. Bunch of loudmouthed cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Rayhutar(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

The question then is why did Ojukwu decide to confront all these 'heavy' weapons with his 'bolt action rifle' ? There can only be one answer- stupidity!
Can Nigeria fight the war without Brittish, France, Russians and Egyptian forces and ammunition, it was Biafra versus world powers for 3 years.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Fryingpan1: 12:16pm On May 16, 2016
Rexnegro:
meaning una don dey stronger pass nigeria now abi? make una draw the first blood na since una don dey stronger now. I pity una completely This time around, sebi na almost 2million Igbos died then, maybe This time around e go reach like 5milions....ask the chadians What pmb did to Them in 1984, una too small for nigeria to handle when the battle line is drawn.
OK nahh.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by MasterofNL: 12:17pm On May 16, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

How do you define bravery again?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by MasterofNL: 12:28pm On May 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Gbam!!!

Ojukwu was not even a General in the Nigerian Army when the war broke out.

Oladipo Diya the ewedu muching ape remains the records holder as far as cowardice is concerned in the Nigerian army.

General Ironsi aka IRONSIDE was brave in death even though he knew he was going to die buit he knew he was a General.

Just look at The Yoruba Oladipo Diya & Disa. grin grin grin

Yoruba should stone oladipo Diya to save face. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2016
chido20:
that was then, this is nw
hahaha! You Want To Try It Again?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by MasterofNL: 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
Rayhutar:

Dont mind them, the Binis colonize them and the Hausa-fulani institute an Everlasting Emirate in their Land, they came hear taking glory of how Biafra was defeated by combined effort of Russian, France, Britisth, Egytian and Nigerian forces mainly northerners for almost three years. Loud mouthed people that cant rescue small Ilorin from Hausa-Fulani emirate empire, and once under Benin empire lordship before British forces rescue their sorry state from the hand of Benin Empire.

There is no emir anywhere in the east but there is an installed emir in Ilorin which is Yoruba soil. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Fryingpan1: 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:
Sometimes I feel so ashamed with the kind of comment I do see in this section, you guys will always defend and support this old men (our leaders) who clearly didn't have our best interest at heart, why don't we team up and do something for ourselves instead of always insulting each others tribe.

My 2cent anyway
God bless you for this $2milllion comment.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by brajy(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
OBJ and Yorubas

dealing with yeebos since 1908 grin
Without any single discrimination.....Its simply bcs we have hatred for injustice and self centered people

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
medpren:
OBJ the one who ran away on sighting Biafran BOFFs at Owerri and got Biafran bullet in his left ass as a take away gift.

Even his son saw Boko haram and got a Boko bullet in his ass too.

Gen Diya cried like a toddler, Gen Kuti ran from Boko shouting e gba mi o and got jailed for cowardice!

yoruba generals sef! grin
i Saw Ojukwu That Day When He Was Running To Abijan. Ojukwu Can Run. Respect For Philip Effiong Who Save The Ibos From Total Destruction.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by onstelly(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
Fryingpan1:
God bless you for this $2milllion comment.
Thank you!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Okekeni90(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2016
U need deliverance from high blood pressure. I can see frustration all over u at the name of Biafra
searchiing4love:
[b] undecided I wonder what led that foolish Nnamdi Kanu to believe he can achieve a Biafra Ojukwu and his goons failed to achieve despite their military training, weapons and 30 months battle. The fraudster called Kanu knows most igbos have not forgiven the Nigerian state and the surest way to milk the Gullible and sentimental igbos will be a promise of restoration of a dead biafra in his pipe dream. He scammed them and recieved worldwide donations in $, £ and € before been locked up like a mere church rat he truly is. His cult followership has diminished rapidly when the igbos saw him for the scam he truly is after spending several months in jail without any repercursions on the Nigerian govt grin We warned the new generation igbos that their forefathers has buried biafra and pledged their allegiance to Nigeria but they instead chose to listen to that Agama lizard called Kanu grin . Even Ojukwu who was the brain behind biafra contested for Nigerian presidency and was buried a Nigerian after causing death of millions of his people and running cowardly to ivory coast for a safe haven. I suggest history of the civil war should be a compulsory course and subject in the South east so the indomie generation igbos can know that Biafra stands no chance. We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

God Punish Biafra angry[/b]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by MasterofNL: 12:42pm On May 16, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
i Saw Ojukwu That Day When He Was Running To Abijan. Ojukwu Can Run. Respect For Philip Effiong Who Save The Ibos From Total Destruction.

I saw awolowo when he was drinking rat posion.

The way he was rushing it I thought it was La casera until I drew closer and saw it was Ratak. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by gidgiddy: 12:43pm On May 16, 2016
That picture of the Biafra surrender............. It was actually the day that Nigeria officially became the property of the Sokoto caliphate
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by brajy(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2016
medpren:
OBJ the one who ran away on sighting Biafran BOFFs at Owerri and got Biafran bullet in his left ass as a take away gift.

Gen Diya cried like a toddler, Gen Kuti ran from Boko shouting e gba mi o and got jailed for cowardice!

It a war!!!! If u find ur self in a situation where by d only thing to do is to survive nd fight another day. obj was never a coward what he did is part of war tactics. if enemy lay ambush for u d only thing u can do to help urself is to retreat not by firing at them bcs u ve been surrounded already! as for obj son,come to north u get to know how high they hold him,they keep on praising him for his display of patriotism. the fact dat he was shot at,and still refused to go for treatment in overseas shows that he believe in Nigeria. as an officer he won't spend a dime for treatment in abroad yet he refused. however,Soon after he got well he went back to continue his fight against blood thirsty insurgents!!! now,my question is on what way has ur family contributing to development of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Sirlancelot(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
medpren:

pure lie. You lack sense of history. Diya didnt cried. He was the only Gen in Nigeria to have initiated a coup against the totalitarianism of Abacha regime. But he failed. He was a true fight.er
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
MasterofNL:

I saw awolowo when he was drinking rat posion.

The way he was rushing it I thought it was La casera until I drew closer and saw it was Ratak. grin grin grin
please Be Honest, You Know That Chief Awolowo Didn't Drink Rat Poison But Ojukwu Ran Away. I Saw Him When He Was Running.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by okwupaul: 12:53pm On May 16, 2016
It is not today that we know what the Yorubas are made up of. THEY are never to be trusted, even they themselves know it and they betray themselves too.We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by LordaGuru: 12:55pm On May 16, 2016
All of you need to read this thread before it's too late: https://www.nairaland.com/1983011/history-when-black-men-ruled
All hope is not yet lost, you can never tell how u help to create a better African Generation; direct every blacks you know to read it too. Despite being the 1st and the most superior race, all other races disdainfully views Black Africans as being monumentally daft and backward because of senseless ethnic and tribal divisions has rendered us perpetually redundant. China fought more wantonly bloody tribal and inter-tribal wars on disastrous scale than any other nation before they came to their senses and realize that they are one and we all can see result of their Unity. China's economy was declared to have overtook that of USA to become the worlds No 1 strongest Economy.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 by Ejjis(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b] undecided I wonder what led that foolish Nnamdi Kanu to believe he can achieve a Biafra Ojukwu and his goons failed to achieve despite their military training, weapons and 30 months battle. The fraudster called Kanu knows most igbos have not forgiven the Nigerian state and the surest way to milk the Gullible and sentimental igbos will be a promise of restoration of a dead biafra in his pipe dream. He scammed them and recieved worldwide donations in $, £ and € before been locked up like a mere church rat he truly is. His cult followership has diminished rapidly when the igbos saw him for the scam he truly is after spending several months in jail without any repercursions on the Nigerian govt grin We warned the new generation igbos that their forefathers has buried biafra and pledged their allegiance to Nigeria but they instead chose to listen to that Agama lizard called Kanu grin . Even Ojukwu who was the brain behind biafra contested for Nigerian presidency and was buried a Nigerian after causing death of millions of his people and running cowardly to ivory coast for a safe haven. I suggest history of the civil war should be a compulsory course and subject in the South east so the indomie generation igbos can know that Biafra stands no chance. We the SW, Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis shall remain one Nigeria forever.

God bless Nigeria,

FOOL

God Punish Biafra angry[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.