Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust (42310 Views)

14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started ā€“ FFK / Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by IVORY2009(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
QUIET.. You speak as a fuuul... What is terrain for the Nigerian Army? Or you think they are not well trained for that?...

The man is telling u the truth, u are talking about training? I dey laugh, have u visited the creeks before? Can you live in the creeks for days? An avarage Nigerian Army can not survive in the creeks, those boys "Militiant" were born and bred right @ the creeks, the Nigerian army usually just go around the surrounding, snap pictures and send, dat they're inside, the creeks is like a jungle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Will you swerve, you liverless kid.. A 2nd lieutenant that just completed Hus short service will beat the shit out of Ogunboss...You think say military be like confra.... When e set, we go know... See you comparing a chicken and an Eagle..

Well I don't think I deserve the insults.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Shym3xx: 2:06pm On May 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Your comment smirk stewpeeedity.... And you are a kid.. Have you yourself been to any form of guerrilla warfere training.. Don't say what you can never phantom...If the NA will suffer heavy casualty, why is de NDA running away? You don't have an idea.. Some 8diot the other day mentioned that mikitants were killing soldiers during the time of OBJ... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I laugh in sawahili..The NDA CANNOT even match BH.. Talkless of the NIGERIAN military.... You have no freaking idea..

Me thinks you're the clueless one between the two of you. Guerrilla warfare is about hit and run and by not showing their faces - that's full guerrilla tactic.

It is not conventional - it's asymmetry in nature. And it is also the most difficult warfare tactic to engage and I doubt the Nigerian army has what it takes to battle guerrilla tactics effectively.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Ademusiwa1: 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
[size=28pt]The military will kill all of you. The days of your lawlessness is over
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXqkXrMVRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXqkXrMVRQ
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Ademusiwa1: 2:15pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by OBAGADAFFI: 2:16pm On May 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

The man is telling u the truth, u are talking about training? I dey laugh, have u visited the creeks before? Can you live in the creeks for days? An avarage Nigerian Army can not survive in the creeks, those boys "Militiant" were born and bred right @ the creeks, the Nigerian army usually just go around the surrounding, snap pictures and send, dat they're inside, the creeks is like a jungle.

Can you survive 1 month @ Nigerian Army Depot.

You talk as if Creeks are limited to ND.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Ademusiwa1: 2:16pm On May 16, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]Niger Delta committing suicide. When you look at the military equipment

the military now have drone

Any human who is smart, should never call himself Niger Delta again. When you look at the military weapon own by the Nigeria military[/size]

[img]http://ourtimeiscome.files./2016/02/rustom-2-drdo-rustom-2-uav-e28093-an-indigenous-medium-altitude-long-endurance.jpg?w=748[/img]

[img]http://fortunedotcom.files./2015/11/gettyimages-163356010.jpg?w=1024[/img]
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Adminisher: 2:17pm On May 16, 2016
We are talking of the NA not the US Army. The Nigerian Army is fully at home in the Niger Delta. The Nigerian Civil War was won in the Niger Delta. For the last 20 years the Nigerian Military has been operating in that terrain. As for militants being tough and diabolical ..that is the correct name of the Nigerian Army. Any Nigerian who joins the military is under the protection of God Almighty or other means. Nigeria decimated terrible Sierra Leonean militants with all their jungle juju when the NA did not even have half of the capabilities it has now

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Can you survive 1 month @ Nigerian Army Depot.
You talk as if Creeks are limited to ND.
I am an army man my self, wat is der in the training? Tell me....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by OBAGADAFFI: 2:23pm On May 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

I am an army man grin my self, wat is der in the training? Tell me....

What army man grin are you
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by IVORY2009(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

What army man grin are you
Major!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Ademusiwa1: 2:28pm On May 16, 2016
[size=28pt]If army come your area and ask ,is this Niger Delta or south south,, you better tell them, no be this place. Niger Delta is inside Cameroon . and show them that Niger Delta is inside Cameroon, you can see , it is new equipment which need human blood to commission

Na una blood , the military go take commission the equipment[/size]

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by rafabenitez: 2:31pm On May 16, 2016
D following takes place btween bubu and d Avengers on the day of the pipeline bombings.EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.#PREVIOUSLY IN D ZOO. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by manmidtexy(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2016
TechRev:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/renewed-attacks-in-niger-delta-we-ll-soon-expose-sponsors-of-niger-delta-avengers--dhq/146746.html?platform=hootsuite#EPKDrdKQTBE69Azr.99

Am based in Ibadan....they deserved all their requests....Infact, they should be pampered.

All these so called powerful pple in Nigeria have Oil blocs in SS, why can't they bore or dig for oil exploration in OTA...selfish pple and not considerate.

Make una SS and others do something in your land to encourage ur kinsmen to support your struggles in form of Good Education, Good road networks, and many others to stop ur pretty girls from prostitution biz in Lagos and others.

How many SS, SE, Eastern part of Nigeria have stakes in Cement from Kogi, Cattles from North and other Natural and Human resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Generalyemi(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2016
Enahi:
The Avengers should better watch it, the Federal Government is seriously on their case. Am sure some of those guys or their supporters are on nairaland, you will be located through your IPs.

childish comment of the year
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Muritino(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Since the bulk of Government's revenue comes from the region,the entire country will be affected hence the need for the government to negotiate with them.

Negotiation will only give Birth to another militant group.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by amaben2020(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

You go wait for plenty Nigeria tire

ha ha h ah aha

and as for the news 5 arrested by Army
6 killed by NSCDC
3 Killed by Police
Militants on the run
yellowbar coward, keyboard warrior, real life coward
enter creek na
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by OBAGADAFFI: 2:47pm On May 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

Major!

Your are Major and you made the comment below.

You forgot Amphibious School and other Naval training schools are located in the ND.

If the Army decide to go all out Waring in ND collateral damages will be much.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2016
Their grievances re quite approachable and simple if the Government can wave their pride and make the sacrifice for peace āœŒ but Buhari will always want to claim kinkom.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Nawa4nl: 2:51pm On May 16, 2016
Then later these APC lies will say that they are arresting everybody!

How can you arrest who you cannot see?

Well the word is out, we the SOuth-South & South-East our relatives for the way Nigeria treated us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by IVORY2009(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Your are Major and you made the comment below.

You forgot Amphibious School and other Naval training schools are located in the ND.

If the Army decide to go all out Waring in ND collateral damages will be much.

Ofcourse! The army has the capacity to do so, but there will be lots and lots of collateral damages like u rightly put it and the eyes of the interntional communities will be on us, so we have to be extral careful in our actions.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by nikky5(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2016
Very soon their fathers and grandparents will pay for this with their lives. The bombs from the airforce plane will destroy them and their oil in the creek. If I were Buhari I will destroy pipelines, oil and all the people in the creeks. Wipe them out. Militancy will stop. We dont need their votes for a second term.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by DanielPop(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2016
The content of their brains migrated from their ass! Don't mind them abeg! grin
Ebubeslym:
And some persons will be typing rubbish from inside their brown roof house.
You'll see stuffs like:

Kill them all.
Wipe them out.
Bomb them all.
One even asked the Nigeria army to Nuke the Niger Delta.
Lol
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by emmygzy(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

DUH!

Boko-Haram used the same guerilla tactics and what remains of them.

Hope you wont cry murder if Buhari decide to give the N-Delt, ODI treatment.

Oil is cheap and other region are already exploring, the government might decide to go hard on ND and the outcome? lipsrsealed
nawa o, everybody will just be shouting odi. Do you even know wat happened? Odi issue happened in 1999 and this was the major reason why millitancy escalated. Since that 1999 to 2007 that Obasanjo left power, he never subdue millitancy with his formation of joint military task force, bombing, expatriates kidnapping and killing of soldiers were the order of the day and throughout Obasanjos tenure, the oil that was exported was averagely around 1.6 million per barrel. It was when yaradua took over that he granted them amnesty and the millitancy now stopped and oil export returned to 2.6 million per barrel until now that millitancy now returned. Dialogue remains the best option.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Myself2(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2016
medpren:

yoruba man, March to the creeks and shoot militants with your Mack 4 tongue, not typing under your mother's bed with your phone.

Now that's hilarious
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:07pm On May 16, 2016
Enahi:

It's not a threat it's called common sense!

No, this one must be UNCOMMON SENSE! So tell me how their IPs would read AVENGERS
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by MakeWeTalk: 3:07pm On May 16, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
If army come your area and ask ,is this Niger Delta or south south,, you better tell them, no be this place. Niger Delta is inside Cameroon . and show them that Niger Delta is inside Cameroon, you can see , it is new equipment which need human blood to commission

Na una blood , the military go take commission the equipment

Where were all these so called equipment when our NDA dealt a blow to their ancestors oil? angry angry angry angry

Abi dem just buy these equipment yesterday?

When 9ja get drone. grin grin grin grin

Well no talk online enter creek go fight them now.

Dem say dem Guerrilla Methods too much for Nija, how you wan fight people wey dem tactics pass una grin grin grin grin

Well the word is out that neither the South-South nor south-east will

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Doncute(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmm!!!. Have Nigerians dah are commenting anyhow gone to Ogoniland or any stated Niger Delta affected cities. I personally have not buh I have seen pics and I weep for dem. Imagine a scenerio wia u have rice in ur Ouse and ur neighbours just enter and collect it for their own homes. Not stopping there, they destroy d sacs holding d rice and scatter ur house at d same time without minding. If u imagine dah,den u wld knw wah d NDA are fighting for. I am not supporting their aggressive methods buh I believe since they adopted Dis method, attention is now being placed on d region much more Dan bfor. In Dis country,just talk and peaceful protest is no longer working. Something has to be done about dah area dah is our major revenue generating site for now. Its painful. They have seen countless letters and made numerous videos concerning this atrocity being swept under d carpet for a very long time. D govt should reconsider, visit those places and do d needful to prevent bloodshed from both sides.
# my2cents

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Freedom4us: 3:12pm On May 16, 2016
medpren:

yoruba man, March to the creeks and shoot militants with your Mack 4 tongue, not typing under your mother's bed with your phone.

My brother fear dem mouth oh, wetin dem no get for action dey get for
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:14pm On May 16, 2016
nikky5:
Very soon their fathers and grandparents will pay for this with their lives. The bombs from the airforce plane will destroy them and their oil in the creek. If I were Buhari I will destroy pipelines, oil and all the people in the creeks. Wipe them out. Militancy will stop. We dont need their votes for a second term.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

DO you know why am laughing

This is the most ignoramus iv seen here, how can your buhari destroy the only thing he is ready to die for...... THE VERY OYEL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Moheat(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2016
Thought some people said they have been arrested by NA.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust by Freedom4us: 3:18pm On May 16, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Hahahahahahaha!!!

DO you know why am laughing

This is the most ignoramus iv seen here, how can your buhari destroy the only thing he is ready to die for...... THE VERY OYEL!
No mind am.

No so so lies dey sabi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says Iā€™m Ready For The Primaries / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.