Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (28935 Views)

Lai Mohammed Congratulates Anthony Joshua, FG To Invite Him Soon / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by 989900B: 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
He will be probed and questioned, but likely won't see jail.

At those living in penury and ready to die for Jonathan, your 'mumism' no be here.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by badesco(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2016
Even your Oga in top that put you there, have no such power to invite Gej, not to talk of you. If that is the case, you will have to first invite the following people, late Year Adua family, Ibb, Abdulsalami, Obj and Pmb himself. Magun I pity you and do not be selective in your war against corruption. Malam will always be malam.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by M4gunners: 1:10pm On May 16, 2016
kolaaderin:

someone bet the same left ball before the arrest of their Dilector, U are just one day ahead of losing ur left ball. he would be arrested and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen.
Can you identify the person that bett his left ball before? Or you just want to keep living with propaganda? Jonathan can never go to jail as far as Atiku , OBJ and IBB is walking free.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by cktheluckyman: 1:13pm On May 16, 2016
989900B:
He will be probed and questioned, but likely won't see jail.

At those living in penury and ready to die for Jonathan, your 'mumism' no be here.

IF MAGU KNOW SAY HIM MAMA BORN AM WELL,HE SHOULD GO AND PICK HIM UP FOR QUESTIONING
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
hhehehehehe

I see a mental patient saying it's not possible

I see others threatening war if it happens

To my satisfaction i saw reasonable people who are able to read between the lines , especially what the EFCC director said " We spend months , not days or Dossiers and evidence against suspects, that's why no one we have arrested has come out clean ""

Jonathan will be invited for questioning, He probably won't be detained or locked up , but it'll be the greatest disgrace and embarrasment for the Yeebos world wide

If Buhari can order the kidnap and return of Umaru Dikko from UK to Nigeria , I am sure Buhari can ask for international help to arrest Jonathan

and that is what will happen ,

IF EFCC or DSS or ICPC or did not arrest Jonathan on Nigerian soil , i want to see where you will protest or who yee yeebows will fight against

hahahahaha best news of the week grin grin grin grin grin
If brain is like scratch card, I would have advise you parents to get some for you
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by saintmark88(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
dechriscool:
Eeeh go shock you.
APC adminstraction and its media attention style of leadership.They just want something to occupy us come may 29 since they have nothing to show after one year of terrible,disastrous,pain inflicting,hunger laden leadership to Nigerians.They want to tell US how much they have recovered from the looted funds as their only achievement after one year in office.Terrible,tufiakwa!
They want to invite Gej knowing fully well the agitation that, is going to cause thus diverting attention on th questions of their achievement in office after one.
Patiently waiting with one bottle of my orijin

Thank god u said one year, APC has 15more years to achieve
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by flokii: 1:22pm On May 16, 2016
Stingman:

So now you voted Buhari a strong man...So what do you expect him to do..? To shield these people because they used corrupt money for is campaigns? Why are you a sickening tribal and party bigot...? Everybody support a total fight but cheap charlatans prefers a fight along party lines...

I'm not saying those that funded PMB are saints.. But they did what was needed, what Nigerians wanted
I know what's paining you.. The fact that PMB got money to campaign and defeat GEJ

Let's paint a real life scenario.. Would you ditch your well-meaning friends who stood by you cos. of some "irrelevant 5%" opinions? NO

Everybody will enjoy d Change in due time.. Not only Amaechi & Tinubu

So cheer up... Buh we won't overlook massive treasury looting. It's a great sin against God and man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by muhamadnur: 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
Intellect20:
Lol...this people just want to deliberately destroy this country. Arrest or even mere invitation of GEJ will bring about the end of this country!
what would you do? IPOD programmed robot, silly and empty chest beating.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
hhehehehehe

To my satisfaction i saw reasonable people who are able to read between the lines , especially what the EFCC director said " We spend months , not days or Dossiers and evidence against suspects, that's why no one we have arrested has come out clean ""

Jonathan will be invited for questioning, He probably won't be detained or locked up , but it'll be the greatest disgrace and embarrasment for the Yeebos world wide

If Buhari can order the kidnap and return of Umaru Dikko from UK to Nigeria , I am sure Buhari can ask for international help to arrest Jonathan

IF EFCC or DSS or ICPC or did not arrest Jonathan on Nigerian soil , i want to see where you will protest or who yee yeebows will fight against

**** for your mind, u think say u get sense.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by BabaAlaji(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
caleb404:
grin cheesy cheesy

Weekly dose for the zombies. Invite Jonathan self and then we all in Niger Delta go turn Avengers. Just small Shakira wen we dance, we've crippled 50% of Nigeria oil production.

From our backyard in warri we will decide if the man in oshogbo and his family will receive their next salary grin. Imagine if we con dance awilo
cheesy

‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
Intellect20:
Lol...this people just want to deliberately destroy this country. Arrest or even mere invitation of GEJ will bring about the end of this country!
bubu tried rubish the 1st time and babangida dealt with him so if he tries rubish dis time .God wil stil deal with him .he has learnt history
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Empty noise!!! EFCC went after Tompolo and the oil production dropped from 2.2million bpd to 1.3 million bpd,try GEJ and see that figure drop further to 1000 bpd with attendant chaos in the polity.

Buhari no chop liver reach that side
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by flokii: 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
NwaNimo1:
GEJ is untouchable cos he ain;'t corrupt.....

Na those isreali forces go do work.. "Arab-like" experts

They'll pick him like ant without trace grin

You dnt want to hear Dikko's tale
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nature129(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2016
Intellect20:

Stop spewing trash behind your computer. Who exactly will destroy the country? If EFCC has cases against GEJ, they will invite him to exonerate himself and nothing will happen. Capish?

Just take to the street to protest against GEJ's invitation by EFCC and see how you'll be wasted like chicken. We must all work together to fix this country or die like fools.

If you like Nigeria, beckon on EFCC to investigate cases against PMB's allies like Fashola and Amaechi and bring them to justice not threatening to destroy the country because anti-graft bodies are doing their work

Nigeria must be better

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Iyoma2(f): 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
Shoooooo.........Op why u dey struggle Thrash with LAWMA nau, I beg oh leave Thrash for LAWMA.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Xano(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2016
Ijaya123:
Nobody is above the law, even GEJ.

Nobody?
You are funny. Although they engage in corrupt practices, some Presidents and individuals may/ would never be invited by EFCC.

There are people from North(Alhajis) who are not in politics, but through contracts, billions of naira are awarded to that region. Many of that amount are syphoned, but they are never "touched". When they call senators, they(senators) come to there homes.

Some posts on this forum are funny; like some don't know the country they live in.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Duru009(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2016
This govt has reck trillions from recoverey and also from the remita.

Still thy increase fuel price.

This govt lack innovation and thy are just storing money for nothing.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Xano(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2016
Nature129:

Stop spewing trash behind your computer. Who exactly will destroy the country? If EFCC has cases against GEJ, they will invite him to exonerate himself and nothing will happen. Capish?

Just take to the street to protest against GEJ's invitation by EFCC and see how you'll be wasted like chicken. We must all work together to fix this country or die like fools.

If you like Nigeria, beckon on EFCC to investigate cases against PMB's allies like Fashola and Amaechi and bring them to justice not threatening to destroy the country because anti-graft bodies are doing their work

Nigeria must be better

Interesting.
I focused on the word in your post, "beckon".
There was a time EFCC had charges against an APC chieftain from Bayelsa, Mr. Silva. Enquire and find out what happened.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2016
caleb404:
grin cheesy cheesy

Weekly dose for the zombies. Invite Jonathan self and then we all in Niger Delta go turn Avengers. Just small Shakira wen we dance, we've crippled 50% of Nigeria oil production.

From our backyard in warri we will decide if the man in oshogbo and his family will receive their next salary grin. Imagine if we con dance awilo
cheesy
Last I checked FG still paid my salary for last month and my environment is intact! So keep bombing let's see where it takes us!
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2016
Duru009:

This govt has reck trillions from recoverey and also from the remita.
Still thy increase fuel price.
This govt lack innovation and thy are just storing money for nothing.
last week they release 350b! Do u need the link?
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by greatiyk4u(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I guess 3 trillion Naira plus ....

Without making noise EFCC recovered over 2 trillion Naira between 2010 and 2011

From who and who please?
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by 989900B: 2:01pm On May 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:

IF MAGU KNOW SAY HIM MAMA BORN AM WELL,HE SHOULD GO AND PICK HIM UP FOR QUESTIONING

They will invite him for questioning, and as a gentleman he will honour the invitation and tell his part of the story.

[i]He will not be detained or need bail, based on personal reputation/recognition.

He will return some yams, and be set free while his associates/accomplices take the fall for him.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Horus(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2016
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2016
Xano:

Nobody?
You are funny. Although they engage in corrupt practices, some Presidents and individuals may/ would never be invited by EFCC.

There are people from North(Alhajis) who are not in politics, but through contracts, billions of naira are awarded to that region. Many of that amount are syphoned, but they are never "touched". When they call senators, they(senators) come to there homes.

Some posts on this forum are funny; like some don't know the country they live in.
Name, Name, Name pls! Help us with the names of the Alhajis pls!
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by fabre4: 2:05pm On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
hhehehehehe

you must be blind or incredibly stupid to see where he mentioned Jonathan but since it is obvious you are not blind the other must be the case
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Xano(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Name, Name, Name pls! Help us with the names of the Alhajis pls!

I give these states, investigate for the names. Adamawa, Bauchi, Kano, Kastina, Niger, Kaduna
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by jentleking(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2016
Mr Buhari has finished this country. Why did God choose to punish Nigerians like this by sending Buhari (an uneducated normad), we would have preferred malaria or 12 strokes of the cane each person. What has Buhari ever got right in his life? Now they are playing lottery with the destiny of 150 million. Nigeria is being fooled on daily basis by this government. They deceived majority of Nigerians to get to power, they are now ruling with deception. What they do not understand is that you can confuse a man's brain but you cannot confuse his belly. They should go ahead and speak english to hungry Nigerians.
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Fr Ejike Mbaka, Mr Bola Tinubu, Prof Tam David West, Prof Wole Soyinka, Prof Pat Utomi, Mrs Obi Ezekwesili, Ambassador Olisaemeka, Mr El Rufai, Shehu Sani, Alhaji Amechi, Mr Okorocha, ACF gerontocrats and all the south western activists that disturbed our peace interminably with media campaigns in favor of Muhammadu Buhari barely a year ago.. telling that he has school certificate. I hope you now know what you have all gotten Nigeria into..with the overt and covert support you gave this man to mount the saddle of national leadership. Everyday, he wakes up, he takes one wrong step after another...like an old man still learning how to walk ....taking Nigeria into deeper bondage.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by tammie24: 2:17pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari too should be jogging up cos he too will answer for the monies missing during his PTDF reign also for the one he's currently looting angry
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2016
My candid take on this issue is that EFCC should request an appointment with GEJ! Magu and a top EFCC can thereafter visit him(GEJ) and confront him with all the evidence they ve against him!
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by LadyExcellency: 2:19pm On May 16, 2016
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Adminisher: 2:20pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin grin grin grin booohari never get that mind to probe him grin grin grin grin grin

he wants to give his supporters 'hope'

Jonathan will be probed, tried and jailed. The people who will do it will do it in full expectation of ALL consequences. You guys do not have the full understanding of what is about to transpire.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Adminisher: 2:21pm On May 16, 2016
tammie24:
Buhari too should be jogging up cos he too will answer for the monies missing during his PTDF reign also for the one he's currently looting angry

Of course. When Buhari leaves office he will face the same investigations and probe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full / My Father’s Defeat Is Painful – Atiku’s Son / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.