Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (28936 Views)

Lai Mohammed Congratulates Anthony Joshua, FG To Invite Him Soon / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by mikki123(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2016
Magu is a bastard..
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2016
mallam mugu
Don,t for ever reason let the agenda blind you so foolishly to even think not try.
Avenger,s are aware of the agenda.

long live
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Ebukaokeke5: 8:49pm On May 16, 2016
Go for him n arrest him n prosecute him,U know he is guilty,stop beating about the bush.Who signed d release of the funds from the CBN to the squanderers of state's fund on the cases at hand if not the president? Or does the CBN disburse funds without the presidential signatory? Wht other evidence do u need to prosecute that squanderer of state's fund?
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by idfact0404(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2016
Intellect20:
Lol...this people just want to deliberately destroy this country. Arrest or even mere invitation of GEJ will bring about the end of this country!
Rubbishy tongue
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by psalmsjob: 12:54am On May 17, 2016
Intellect20:
Lol...this people just want to deliberately destroy this country. Arrest or even mere invitation of GEJ will bring about the end of this country!

For your mind abi? Nobody is above the law! If GEJ the clueless-one is that popular he wouldn't have lost the election, and tell me what more could he have done that he is not already doing through his Niger Delta Avengers?

Or is the mumu GEJ greater than our dear Ojukwu, Awolowo or the disposed sultan of Sokoto just to mention a few personalities? Forgetting about what happened to people like; Shehu Ya'adua, MKO Abiola, Ken Sarowiwa etc.

Dey there dey yarn opata deluding yourself. Who want die for anybody for this country.

GEJ is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt and should be charged to court ASAP. The coward could not even talk on mere issues affecting is party PDP. This is where silence is not golden but cowardice at its highest. But what can a thief like GEJ possibly say....that won't implicate him further? Nothing no ni.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by lagosrd: 5:04am On May 17, 2016
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/16/efcc-probing-jonathan-we-will-invite-him-to-respond-to-our-evidences-magu/

What of if he refuses to appear what can your dead rat do. Ure only looking for trouble in this country, and I think you should toe the path of honour.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by lagosrd: 5:06am On May 17, 2016
psalmsjob:

For your mind abi? Nobody is above the law! If GEJ the clueless-one is that popular he wouldn't have lost the election, and tell me what more could he have done that he is not already doing through his Niger Delta Avengers?

Or is the mumu GEJ greater than our dear Ojukwu, Awolowo or the disposed sultan of Sokoto just to mention a few personalities? Forgetting about what happened to people like; Shehu Ya'adua, MKO Abiola, Ken Sarowiwa etc.

Dey there dey yarn opata deluding yourself. Who want die for anybody for this country.

GEJ is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt and should be charged to court ASAP. The coward could not even talk on mere issues affecting is party PDP. This is where silence is not golden but cowardice at its highest. But what can a thief like GEJ possibly say....that won't implicate him further? Nothing no ni.
the guy you quoted has said nothing but the truth. Refugee in making
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Myself2(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2016
patpaul:

Yes, even Babangida, Abdulsalami. Obasanjo etc are not above the law.

Even Buhari,let him come clean on 2.8 million dollars missing under his watch in 1978

#WESHALLNOTFORGET
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by psalmsjob: 10:34am On May 17, 2016
lagosrd:

the guy you quoted has said nothing but the truth. Refugee in making
...and what I said about those personalities is a lie you mean? What he said about Nigeria disintegrating if GEJ is prosecuted for stealing is an hypothesis but I've stated facts to prove that even when people of integrity where "unjustly" prosecuted and killed Nigeria did not disintegrate so why and how could our great Nigeria disintegrate because of a VIP thief like GEJ.

But you guys follow chop the yams so you will delude yourselves that nothing can happen or try to intimidate government to leave him alone but we can't be intimidated. GEJ the barawo is going to vomit the yams he stole and be given a house arrest at the least in honour of the office he once occupied. Mark my words!

Bunch of thieves!!!
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by lagosrd: 3:23pm On May 17, 2016
psalmsjob:

...and what I said about those personalities is a lie you mean? What he said about Nigeria disintegrating if GEJ is prosecuted for stealing is an hypothesis but I've stated facts to prove that even when people of integrity where "unjustly" prosecuted and killed Nigeria did not disintegrate so why and how could our great Nigeria disintegrate because of a VIP thief like GEJ.

But you guys follow chop the yams so you will delude yourselves that nothing can happen or try to intimidate government to leave him alone but we can't be intimidated. GEJ the barawo is going to vomit the yams he stole and be given a house arrest at the least in honour of the office he once occupied. Mark my words!

Bunch of thieves!!!

Yeye man: Head bunch of thieves.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by psalmsjob: 6:17pm On May 17, 2016
lagosrd:

Yeye man: Head bunch of thieves.
Insults resides in the lap of fools....you wailers have nothing constructive to say than to insult and abuse.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by lagosrd: 10:26pm On May 17, 2016
psalmsjob:

Insults resides in the lap of fools....you wailers have nothing constructive to say than to insult and abuse.

So you feel insulted ? Kindly go through your write-ups in response to what I posted. You are so quick to call people yet I tried yo make sure I don't insult you but oda wipe eranko nie. I know for sure you're nothing but an empty barrel roaming aimlessly online looking for people to call fools. " omo atiro nie ti fe ra bata fun iya eee"
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by psalmsjob: 3:25am On May 18, 2016
lagosrd:

So you feel insulted ? Kindly go through your write-ups in response to what I posted. You are so quick to call people yet I tried yo make sure I don't insult you but oda wipe eranko nie. I know for sure you're nothing but an empty barrel roaming aimlessly online looking for people to call fools. " omo atiro nie ti fe ra bata fun iya eee"
If only you're bold enough to write in English, I would've responded appropriately but all these jargons you wrote in your dialet falls back on your head.... Family of thieves, defending themselves. Your master GEJ will be arrested sooner rather than later whether you like it or not so prepare to wail and wail.

Baban barawo...yaro barawo...wailers are all barawos.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by lagosrd: 6:53am On May 18, 2016
psalmsjob:

If only you're bold enough to write in English, I would've responded appropriately but all these jargons you wrote in your dialet falls back on your head.... Family of thieves, defending themselves. Your master GEJ will be arrested sooner rather than later whether you like it or not so prepare to wail and wail.

Baban barawo...yaro barawo...wailers are all barawos.

Sorry you couldn't digest those things I wrote. It simply means ure just another uncultured nitwit . Wasteful addition to humanity and an accident created to happen. Mind you myself and my entire family never moved close to government money at anytime of our existence . Ask your father the normad rustler who collects millions for spiritual prayers and practice ancient democracy in recent years.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by psalmsjob: 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
lagosrd:

Sorry you couldn't digest those things I wrote. It simply means ure just another uncultured nitwit . Wasteful addition to humanity and an accident created to happen. Mind you myself and my entire family never moved close to government money at anytime of our existence . Ask your father the normad rustler who collects millions for spiritual prayers and practice ancient democracy in recent years.

You are a thief and that's why you're defending thieves, it doesn't have to be government money. But this your response proves to me that you don't deserve my time because you can't comprehend simple discuss.

Omo ale jatijati tofi Owo osi juwe ile. The theifing in your blood makes you want to be a part of GEJ people. I didn't speak about your immediate family but your chosen family of thieves.

The topic is about stealing of government money but if prosecuting government officials for stealing is ancient democracy according to you then that's better than your modern democracy of stealing government money.
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by Nobody: 3:17am On May 19, 2016
psalmsjob:
[s]

GEJ is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt and should be charged to court ASAP. The coward could not even talk on mere issues affecting is party PDP. This is where silence is not golden but cowardice at its highest. But what can a thief like GEJ possibly say....that won't implicate him further? Nothing no ni.[/s]

yorubbbaa
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by evy1(m): 3:23am On May 19, 2016
Till then
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by lagosrd: 6:39am On May 19, 2016
psalmsjob:

You are a thief and that's why you're defending thieves, it doesn't have to be government money. But this your response proves to me that you don't deserve my time because you can't comprehend simple discuss.

Omo ale jatijati tofi Owo osi juwe ile. The theifing in your blood makes you want to be a part of GEJ people. I didn't speak about your immediate family but your chosen family of thieves.

The topic is about stealing of government money but if prosecuting government officials for stealing is ancient democracy according to you then that's better than your modern democracy of stealing government money.
I no dey get angry easily cos na you go run. As written in your writeup hope you will not go and hang yourself Pretender have you suddenly forgotten how you people will not pay nepa bills and how you people evade tax in this country. Get it today that no one is a saint in this country . Even the bible you read and you refuse to understand acknowledges that there is no single righteous one on earth and further prophet isa said he who has no sin should cast the first stone. Are you righteous yourself ? Can you see that your life now. Buhari and his army are not saints while on the other side Jonathan and his army are not God, they only tried their best. Can you further explain where this present administration got their campaign money from ?. How they spent their bailout funds, how they spent the excess crude oil share during the last regime?. Finally for the curse you place here its not for me but ratherfor you and your cohorts. Because you see the truth and decide to toe the path of lies may posterity never remember you for good and may your ways be cloudy. irankiran , ati okowa baleje .
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by psalmsjob: 7:08am On May 19, 2016
Intellect20:

yorubbbaa
Proudly Yoruba.... I would have killed myself if I wasn't born a Yoruba... But my upbringing as a Yoruba makes me to respect other tribes as well because through them I appreciate my "oduduwaness" the more.

On the other hand it is thieves and scoundrels that I cannot stand which GEJ and his government stood for... And you seem to support that... Abi you too Na thief?
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by psalmsjob: 7:31am On May 19, 2016
lagosrd:

I no dey get angry easily cos na you go run. As written in your writeup hope you will not go and hang yourself Pretender have you suddenly forgotten how you people will not pay nepa bills and how you people evade tax in this country. Get it today that no one is a saint in this country . Even the bible you read and you refuse to understand acknowledges that there is no single righteous one on earth and further prophet isa said he who has no sin should cast the first stone. Are you righteous yourself ? Can you see that your life now. Buhari and his army are not saints while on the other side Jonathan and his army are not God, they only tried their best. Can you further explain where this present administration got their campaign money from ?. How they spent their bailout funds, how they spent the excess crude oil share during the last regime?. Finally for the curse you place here its not for me but ratherfor you and your cohorts. Because you see the truth and decide to toe the path of lies may posterity never remember you for good and may your ways be cloudy. irankiran , ati okowa baleje .
So because no one is said to be righteous we should continue to be a thief and support proven thieves abi?

The difference is to acknowledge your unrighteousness and desire to be righteous don't harden your heart...its a lifetime process until you return to your creator.

You started the insults and I only directed it back to you. I'm too fortified to be affected or bothered by curses from an unrighteous thief supporter like you.

But I advices you to stop the cursing because there is a blessing on me that makes anyone who curses me to be cursed 100times over already, so be careful what you say to me....my moniker should give you a hint.

The topic was about GEJ and his obviously stealing government address that....if my saibaba is proven to have stolen government money we shall together address that too. Stop justifying stealing in the name of "everybody is doing it".

I'm done with you on all these back and forth on same thread... Do you know EFCC have arrested another thief from GEJ government?....anything more on this topic now, is me desending to your level because I'm obviously beyond your comprehension.... #PEACE-AM-OUT
Re: EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu by lagosrd: 12:28pm On May 19, 2016
psalmsjob:

So because no one is said to be righteous we should continue to be a thief and support proven thieves abi?

The difference is to acknowledge your unrighteousness and desire to be righteous don't harden your heart...its a lifetime process until you return to your creator.

You started the insults and I only directed it back to you. I'm too fortified to be affected or bothered by curses from an unrighteous thief supporter like you.

But I advices you to stop the cursing because there is a blessing on me that makes anyone who curses me to be cursed 100times over already, so be careful what you say to me....my moniker should give you a hint.

The topic was about GEJ and his obviously stealing government address that....if my saibaba is proven to have stolen government money we shall together address that too. Stop justifying stealing in the name of "everybody is doing it".

I'm done with you on all these back and forth on same thread... Do you know EFCC have arrested another thief from GEJ government?....anything more on this topic now, is me desending to your level because I'm obviously beyond your comprehension.... #PEACE-AM-OUT

You don tire abi. Animal ,you don't worth a life . So you think everybody must toe your path of sentiment. We are here for you. Once you don't respect other people's opinion, the you dont deserve a life. Omo baba dictator and you think Nigeria is your fathers property abi unever see anything. Tell your people to build more prisons and remember i never said people should be corrupt but the fight against corruption should not be lopsided. Power belongs to only GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full / My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.