Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) (3869 Views)

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Getting Married Even When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2016
Do you love yourself when you are broke? grin

1 Share

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by olac21(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2016
+
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by sinaj(f): 10:44am On May 16, 2016
grin

They will all avoid this thread like plague
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On May 16, 2016
undecided

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ettaetta(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2016
As a real man I cant hate my self even if am broke, instead i go work hard till my hussle pay. Hating your self will only make you loose confidence. No condition is permanent in life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2016
olac21:
+
space booker undecided
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by PunkyV(f): 10:53am On May 16, 2016
This is so lame & doesnt even make sense. Fact is, many people, male or female, would date & fùck themselves if it were possible grin We're all narcissistic in nature. Never met a person who didnt believe they have something to offer, even if all they have to offer is basically shìt, really.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2016
ettaetta:
another space booker spottedd lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by donholy28(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2016
Even a broke ass under bridge beggar loves him/herself...this post is so damn useless and meaningless

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
grin

smellymouth will not like this grin
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 16, 2016
What the hell kind of utterly fucking_ _moronic question is this?

Please, seu.n should introduce a mechanism that checks on people's IQ before being certified to register. Anyone below the IQ of 80 should be restrained and subsequently shipped to the nearest asylum.
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2016
donholy28:
Even a broke ass under bridge beggar loves him/herself...this post is so damn useless and meaningless
see painment
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2016
Drefan2:
What the hell kind of utterly fucking_ _moronic question is this?

Please, seu.n should introduce a mechanism that checks on people's IQ before being certified to register. Anyone below the IQ of 80 should be restrained and shipped to the nearest asylum.
sorry if u are broke. Go and work
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by donholy28(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
see painment
"Painment?"how? every fool out there knows d op's point is baseless...I mean d Bible says "love ur neighbor as u love yourself"..so how u go come hate yourself because of being broke dats not even permanent
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by Smellymouth: 11:12am On May 16, 2016
undecided

One is only poor if he/ she chooses to be

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by onstelly(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2016
I see
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by sinaj(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
smellymouth will not like this grin
lwkmd grin
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by Kiish(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2016
Thank God im not broke ehhh
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2016
donholy28:
"Painment?"how? every fool out there knows d op's point is baseless...I mean d Bible says "love ur neighbor as u love yourself"..so how u go come hate yourself because of being broke dats not even permanent
love ur neighbour as u love urself... How many ladies u don love without getting under her pants.. Shut up boy
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 16, 2016
You love yourself but you dont love your status. And you want a girl to appreciate everything about you gringrin
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided

One is only poor if he/ she chooses to be
u are right.... And nobody wants to be poor.
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2016
onstelly:
I see
long time no see..
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You love yourself but you dont love your status. And you want a girl to appreciate everything about you gringrin
see how they are coming for my head.. I tire oooo
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ifeco4(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
grin

Avoid it for what reason?
Actually, no one is happy to be broke but that's not the end of the world. A broke guy today can be a billionaire tomorrow though it depends on the individual.
But most of U babes don't wanna hear that, U desire the cash immediately
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ifeco4(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:

That status is temporarily and not permanent.
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
ifeco4:

That status is temporarily and not permanent.
thats why guys shud go and work and leave relationship aside, when they have finally made it, then relationship shud come to mind to avoid strories that touch.
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
ettaetta:
As a real man I cant hate my self even if am broke, instead i go work hard till my hussle pay. Hating your self will only make you loose confidence. No condition is permanent in life
gbam!!! I like that
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by Flickzvill(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2016

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
Drefan2 has been booted out. Lwkmd cheesygrincheesygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nysc Student Want Sex From Me. / Happy Birthday To Me (See The Number Of Pvssy I Have Fvcked) / ••SHOWER SEX...ANY SPECIAL FEELING?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.