Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) (3897 Views)

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Getting Married Even When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by onstelly(f): 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
long time no see..
I have been around oh
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by osesology(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
This op shuld gerrarahere mehn!
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ifeco4(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
thats why guys shud go and work and leave relationship aside, when they have finally made it, then relationship shud come to mind to avoid strories that touch.

Did I hear U well?

So in your own understanding, relationship is all about money?

And when the guy eventually made it according to U, he will then look for someone probably someone who will be attracted to his money?
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by oloyede252(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
Op see your life.broke guy creating broke thread because of his brokeness.....but the funny thing is that broke gals will be calling a guy broke...what a life
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2016
ifeco4:

Did I hear U well?

So in your own understanding, relationship is all about money?

And when the guy eventually made it according to U, he will then look for someone probably someone who will be attracted to his money?
in nigeria where i live, relationship does not survive without money. Money gives life to relationship.
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:
I have been around oh
no qualmz... How life?
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by onstelly(f): 12:27pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
no qualmz... How life?
Life is good and what about you
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ifeco4(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
in nigeria where i live, relationship does not survive without money. Money gives life to relationship.

I believe that money beautifies relationship but relationship is not all about money. it's one of the essential ingredients but not the absolute end.

That a guy is unemployed or having temporal challenge in his endeavor does not mean he can not be in a relationship. Or else the babe is even more broke.
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:
Life is good and what about you
hmmmm life... Not too bad
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2016
ifeco4:

I believe that money beautifies relationship but relationship is not all about money. it's one of the essential ingredients but not the absolute end.

That a guy is unemployed or having temporal challenge in his endeavor does not mean he can not be in a relationship. Or else the babe is even more broke.
a jobless guy in a relationship, even though the girlfriend hates money, she must one day demand for money and u must provide it. Lol
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by onstelly(f): 12:43pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
hmmmm life... Not too bad
Thanks for everything you have be doing so far
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:

Thanks for everything you have be doing so far
u are welcom.. When is the deal day gonna be?
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by onstelly(f): 12:58pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
u are welcom.. When is the deal day gonna be?
Don't know but I will sure keep your posted
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:
Don't know but I will sure keep your posted
no wahala
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ifeco4(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
a jobless guy in a relationship, even though the girlfriend hates money, she must one day demand for money and u must provide it. Lol

That someone is jobless does not mean he will not have anything in his pocket.

Can U just spare the unemployed guys out there. Don't add to the challenge they are facing by denying them the pleasure of having a babe. Dia is God ooooo
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2016
ifeco4:

That someone is jobless does not mean he will not have anything in his pocket.

Can U just spare the unemployed guys out there. Don't add to the challenge they are facing by denying them the pleasure of having a babe. Dia is God ooooo
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by Burgerlomo: 2:51pm On May 16, 2016
ettaetta:
As a real man I cant hate my self even if am broke, instead i go work hard till my hussle pay. Hating your self will only make you loose confidence. No condition is permanent in life

May God bless you
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
grin

They will all avoid this thread like plague
Is your boo always having?

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by sinaj(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Is your boo always having?
xo u wnt to plank me because of dat small play undecided

Sombori cnt play with u guys again abi sad
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by UyiIredia(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
ernesty20:
Do you love yourself when you are broke? grin

I don't like as I'm broke but I'm hoping levels go change sha.
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ernesty20(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2016
UyiIredia:

I don't like as I'm broke but I'm hoping levels go change sha.
level go change my brother.. Just hope in God
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
xo u wnt to plank me because of dat small play undecided

Sombori cnt play with u guys again abi sad

As economy dey so, once I hear Broke, I feel like planking the person...

*continues eating my Rice and Red oil*
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by IBNgemini: 3:54pm On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided

One is only poor if he/ she chooses to be

Dolly parton

1 Like

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by sinaj(f): 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

As economy dey so, once I hear Broke, I feel like planking the person...

*continues eating my Rice and Red oil*
u evn get red oil sef

Me I de chop my white rice like dat with pride

Person wey see me go tink say na coconut rice grin
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by skywalker240(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2016
lubbish grin very funny lubbish though
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
u evn get red oil sef

Me I de chop my white rice like dat with pride
Person wey see me go tink say na coconut rice grin
Babe, you method sure pass....
But na foreign Rice you dey chop na...

I am flexn Abakaliki rice... #Grownaira...

Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by Smellymouth: 4:25pm On May 16, 2016
IBNgemini:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dolly parton

Coat of many colors grin
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by ettaetta(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2016
Burgerlomo:

May God bless you
Bless you too bro
Re: Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) by demzylahot(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2016
ernesty20:
thats why guys shud go and work and leave relationship aside, when they have finally made it, then relationship shud come to mind to avoid strories that touch.
even with your money,if you don't know the dynamics of relationship babes go even carry your money dey flex small boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

See hot Twins Who Make £20k A Month Just By Posting Photos Of there boobs 18+ ph / Nigerian Girls Are Pure Gold Diggers! / HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.