Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) (13820 Views)

Buhari, Others In Niger Republic For ECOWAS Single Currency Talks (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Niger For ECOWAS Meeting / Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by pafun(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2016
KenModi:
Oga Saraki, it is because of people like you, who refuse to resign despite corruption charges hanging over their heads, that ECOWAS has not moved forward.

If it was in a more developed country, such a man would not even raise his head politically, let alone represent us at a body such as ECOWAS.

Smh....

In the maintime, check my signature if you want to study in Europe or America this september.

So every time someone accuses you of dishonesty without getting their facts right first, you must resign your job and allow them to ruin your life? Una do well oQ Ranka dede
Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2016
KenModi:
check my signature if you want to study in Europe or America this september.
Where we go see forex to pay oyinbo fees nah undecided
Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by compujyde: 5:20pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 16, 2016
Who ECOWAS don Epp?
Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by KenModi(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2016
pafun:

So every time someone accuses you of dishonesty without getting their facts right first, you must resign your job and allow them to ruin your life? Una do well oQ Ranka dede

There is a difference between when you are accused of dishonesty as a person and as a public official.

The Prime Minister of Iceland whose wife's name came up in the Panama scandal, what did he do?
Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by LocalChamp: 8:07pm On May 16, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by pafun(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2016
KenModi:

There is a difference between when you are accused of dishonesty as a person and as a public official.

The Prime Minister of Iceland whose wife's name came up in the Panama scandal, what did he do?

So once you become a public official you stop being a person ? Okay if I resign and after everything the law finds me innocent will my position be given back to me ? Bros learn to fight your battles squarely. The world hates successful people and will do everything to reduce you to nothing sometimes for no reason at all.
Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by KenModi(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2016
pafun:

So once you become a public official you stop being a person ? Okay if I resign and after everything the law finds me innocent will my position be given back to me ? Bros learn to fight your battles squarely. The world hates successful people and will do everything to reduce you to nothing sometimes for no reason at all.

Isiorite!

Na people like you, go continue dey chop e consistuency money and when dem tak u go court with clear evidence, u go sidon gidigba, say u no dey resign, because say na "witch-hunt".

Ok. Kwantinue!
Re: Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) by pafun(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
KenModi:

Isiorite!

Na people like you, go continue dey chop e consistuency money and when dem tak u go court with clear evidence, u go sidon gidigba, say u no dey resign, because say na "witch-hunt".

Ok. Kwantinue!
Exactly . If I am sure of my stand why should I resign ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position / Has Anyone Seen Luanda Skyline Lately- Cranes All Over D Place / Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.