Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Lie Our Hearts Intentionally/Unintentionally Tell Us After Being Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lie Our Hearts Intentionally/Unintentionally Tell Us After Being Broken (440 Views)

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lie Our Hearts Intentionally/Unintentionally Tell Us After Being Broken by Tunchi101(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2016
Do you accept that you never stop being in love with a person even after a break up?

I actually didn't agree at first but when I took time to think about it,I realised it is very true that we never stop loving( that is if it was a genuine love) a person no matter the heart break. What our hearts does its that it suppresses. The feeling with a greater feeling. We even most of the time intentionally look for other things to do or love in other to forget the former love.

SO DO YOU GUYS AGREE YOU ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR EX?

By Tunchi101

Lalasticlala
Re: The Lie Our Hearts Intentionally/Unintentionally Tell Us After Being Broken by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 16, 2016
Lol.... Dude we all get tat... Ts never an easy experience..grin

I greet you joor wink
Re: The Lie Our Hearts Intentionally/Unintentionally Tell Us After Being Broken by iceberylin(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2016
WHO LOVES EX?? WE JUST TRY TO EAT OUR CAKE AND HAVE IT wink
Re: The Lie Our Hearts Intentionally/Unintentionally Tell Us After Being Broken by slimthugchimee(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2016
i hate my ex, yea i said it
Re: The Lie Our Hearts Intentionally/Unintentionally Tell Us After Being Broken by vicstar(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2016
got me thinking! undecided

Re: The Lie Our Hearts Intentionally/Unintentionally Tell Us After Being Broken by skywalker240(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
no comments

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD The Hottest New Naija Songs For This Week Here Now / Left Behind / The Generous Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.