Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa (44729 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by emamos: 3:33pm On May 16, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met briefly behind closed door with Rivers State Governor, Mr. Nyesom Wike.
The meeting which was held inside the President’s office at the Presidential Villa, Abuja did not last up to 30 minutes.
Wike arrived for the meeting at about 2pm and left a few minutes after.
The agenda of the meeting was not made public.
The governor also did not speak with State House correspondents at the end of the short meeting.
While Buhari belongs to the All Progressives Congress, Wike is a member of the Peoples Democratic Party.
He has been having a running battle with his predecessor who is currently the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi.
Amaechi who was the Director-General of Buhari’s campaign organisation has been accused of diverting the state’s fund when he was the governor to sponsor the APC campaign.
The minister had since denied the allegation, insisting that he is not a corrupt government official.

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-wike-closed-door-meeting/

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by emamos: 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by g4everybody(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
Any meeting Wike is having with Buhari is fruitless because Buhari is a dullard and will never listen to good advise. Our president is heavily confuse

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by hypertension(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2016
dullard buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by madridguy(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2016
I BELONG TO EVERYBODY AND I BELONG TO NOBODY.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2016
boooohari wan beg grin grin grin grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:07pm On May 16, 2016
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-wike-closed-door-meeting/
bubu wants to beg..... the new sherraaff wants to beg the almighty wike ....thug accoording to yorubas for daring to challenge amaechi .......nigerdelta avengers must cripple the economy amen and amen . ....watch as yorubas ll want to blackmail readers by saying "politicians are not worth dying for" but they have forgotten that buhari is a politician and they are willing to die for him (2) buhari is a leader ,he leads by example but they are wishing pmb declares war on niger delta these eeeeh I tire for them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2016
They should give details

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by incomintop: 4:19pm On May 16, 2016
What a confused president always making threats in public and beg in private, he should also hold private meetings with Faroese too

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Apelex(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
K

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
g4everybody:
Any meeting Wike is having with Buhari is fruitless because Buhari is a dullard and will never listen to good advise. Our president is heavily confuse
incomintop:
What a confused president always making threats in public and beg in private, he should also hold private meetings with Faroese too
FagsamPHP:
Buhari is a DULLARD!!!!!!!!

quote me & let thunder strike u.

I don't necessarily like APC , after all they are not doing what I want them to do....get us off oil permanently.

But every time I see this ''Buhari is a'' comments....I wonder what else the people who want to be our Opposition on Nairaland have to say.

Can you give us concrete and correct critiques of the government beyond ''Buhari is a dullard''? Because.....I am getting tired of an opposition that has absolutely nothing to say.....other than get ''revenge'' for perceived or non-perceived ''hurts''.

You people should give us a principled and intellectual opposition of ideas and alternatives, not an opposition of puerile insults that make you no better than those who called GEJ names without giving us their ideas.

We want something better from you than just insults and memes. You are capable of that.

286 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by FagsamPHP(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari is a DULLARD!!!!!!!!

quote me & let thunder strike u.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by makazona(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
Of course governance is not all about party affiliations.

I wish they partner more in the interest of the masses.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by rheether(f): 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
Waste of public funds.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ALAYORMII: 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
We've missed our way and we need to retrace it
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Sinbad2007(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
Killing ourselves while they dine together. Soon he'll also meet Amaechi behind closed doors. These our politicians are not worth fighting for

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by CHANNELStv2020: 5:01pm On May 16, 2016
Give it up to wike for the bold move.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 16, 2016
S
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Disneylady(f): 5:01pm On May 16, 2016
A
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by boman2014: 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
wike giving info about what he knows about the avengers
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by TippyTop(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
One of two things.
1.Probably begging Wike not to reveal the location of his plot of land in PH
OR
2.Amaechi has decided to do the honourable thing by returning the billions he stole in Rivers.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by semiga(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
They should cooperate biko

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Ijaya123: 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
Ok. When will Fayose visit PMB for his own private meeting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Megaideas(f): 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
Let the meeting be for our collective good o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by omusiliyu(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
I was asked to caption this...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ALAYORMII: 5:04pm On May 16, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
bubu wants to beg the new sherraaff wants to beg the almighty wike nigerdelta avengers must cripple the economy amen

And if they do who will suffer it the most

The super rich politicians or folks like us?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 16, 2016
Sinbad2007:
Killing ourselves while they dine together

Imagine,that's the reason why i don't like being involved in useless arguments like politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Ijaya123: 5:04pm On May 16, 2016
g4everybody:

With what you posted here, it obvious who is the confused one.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by FrankValency(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2016
believe it or not, Wike is the most feared PDP member in the South region. He is like the "gods " to the APC, so Buhari consulted the gods to know the solution to our current economic higgy-hagga. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by olafum1(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2016
Next is Fayose undecided
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ifeelgood: 5:05pm On May 16, 2016
abi
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Yhinkss(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2016
A president leading by examples.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics) / Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.