Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa (44751 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by sonnie10: 5:34pm On May 16, 2016
Stages you must pass through to be great

1) First they will ignore you

2) Then they will laugh at you

3) Next, they will try to stop you

4) Eventually, they will fight you

5) Lastly if they cannot win, they will join you

This is the story of APC in River state

Warning: Be very careful when they invite you to dine with them because they have other motives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari I is a very confuse man. I watch his recent interview in the UK and I tell u.....he couldn't speak clean English as the president of the Giant of Africa... SMH!
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Ijaya123: 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
Yhinkss:

Guy don't mind that fool. His brothers shop was demolished in Lag so he is so finding it so difficult to pay school fees

What a pity.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Organs(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2016
TippyTop:
One of two things.
1.Probably begging Wike not to reveal the location of his plot of land in PH
OR
2.Amaechi has decided to do the honourable thing by returning the billions he stole in Rivers.

@TippyTop, **** most Nigerians suffer from lack of knowledge, Buhari declared his assets under oath, so, tell me who Buhari go fear, the Quran he used to swear under oath or hidden land, cash etc somewhere Assume = making an (ass/donkey) out of tippytop.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by popcykaylah(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari is a DULLARD!!!!!!!!

quote me & let thunder strike u.
i wanted to say something about your comment but your photograph says it all..
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by allthingsgood: 5:49pm On May 16, 2016
FrankValency:
believe it or not, Wike is the most feared PDP member in the South region. He is like the "gods " to the APC, so Buhari consulted the gods to know the solution to our current economic higgy-hagga. grin grin

Funny u say that. Cos last i checked, its the person consulting that goes to the so called "gods" house, not the other way round. Useless wailers just enjoy self delusion sha
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Lanre01(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ybalogs(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2016
As expected idiotic wailers will be the first to rush to the thread while the constructive wailers accesses the situation before commenting.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by FrankValency(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2016
allthingsgood:

Funny u say that. Cos last i checked, its the person consulting that goes to the so called "gods" house, not the other way round. Useless wailers just enjoy self delusion sha
Bros no kill ursef na, life is too short to be stalking a useless wailer, upon the big grim wey I put, u still take am personal , huh. smh

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by TippyTop(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2016
Organs:

@TippyTop, u be MUMU united, most Nigerians suffer from lack of knowledge, Buhari declared his assets under oath, so, tell me who Buhari go fear, the Quran he used to swear under oath or hidden land, cash etc somewhere Assume = making an (ass/donkey) out of tippytop.

What of the many Hausa muslim politicians who stole, did they swear with Sango?
Its better to keep quiet and pretend you're not an ediot, than to open your gob and remove all doubt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Iceberg3: 6:05pm On May 16, 2016
emamos:
Nice

wike shud know that he wudda bn a regular visitor @ efcc and their cell had the plan of buhari and amaechi over rivers' gubernitorial election worked...he shud have nothing much to do with that 5% crooning senile evil buhari...
op,thou art an ftc thief wanted by efcc..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by adewarley099(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2016
U want change in the country but what is coming out of you peoples mouth here on nairaland is heartbreaking..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by DoubleDee4U(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2016
g4everybody:
Any meeting Wike is having with Buhari is fruitless because Buhari is a dullard and will never listen to good advise. Our president is heavily confuse

Hmmm.... Are these you and your colleagues in action?
Nigerians are not hoodlums as depicted in your picture. Think positive, act right. Learn to support, love and respect your leaders. STOP BERATING YOUR LEADERS.
CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY AND NOT CHILDISHLY. undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Iceberg3: 6:20pm On May 16, 2016
ybalogs:
As expected idiotic wailers will be the first to rush to the thread while the constructive wailers accesses the situation before commenting.

you are even worse off cos u got no class or category cos u spoke absolutely nothing reasonable about the topic,just some bla bla senseless zombie rants..u shud be ashamed of urself..
Again @op,wike shud always have a long spoon whenever he wanna parley with da likes of buhari..
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by cole265(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I don't necessarily like APC , after all they are not doing what I want them to do....get us off oil permanently.

But every time I see this ''Buhari is a'' comments....I wonder what else the people who want to be our Opposition on Nairaland have to say.

Can you give us concrete and correct critiques of the government beyond ''Buhari is a dullard''? Because.....I am getting tired of an opposition that has absolutely nothing to say.....other than get ''revenge'' for perceived or non-perceived ''hurts''.

You people should give us a principled and intellectual opposition of ideas and alternatives, not an opposition of puerile insults that make you no better than those who called GEJ names without giving us their ideas.

We want something better from you than just insults and memes. You are capable of that.

Abi o. The thing tire me too. NO IDEAS, YET THEY WILL SHOT UP! AND JUST READ WITHOUT COMMENTS
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Omonigeriarere: 6:22pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I don't necessarily like APC , after all they are not doing what I want them to do....get us off oil permanently.

But every time I see this ''Buhari is a'' comments....I wonder what else the people who want to be our Opposition on Nairaland have to say.

Can you give us concrete and correct critiques of the government beyond ''Buhari is a dullard''? Because.....I am getting tired of an opposition that has absolutely nothing to say.....other than get ''revenge'' for perceived or non-perceived ''hurts''.

You people should give us a principled and intellectual opposition of ideas and alternatives, not an opposition of puerile insults that make you no better than those who called GEJ names without giving us their ideas.

We want something better from you than just insults and memes. You are capable of that.

Don't blame them: I have conducted personal research on majority of them and I have found out that 90% of them were ushered/hired into nairaland to rain insult immediately after GEJ loss the election.

If you doubt it, follow them to argue on intelligent level and you will be disappointed in their low-level intelligence. I can bet it, they will result to insult to wean you off from quoting them.

Get it right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Iceberg3: 6:24pm On May 16, 2016
ybalogs:

you are even worse off cos u got no class or category cos u spoke absolutely nothing reasonable about the topic,just some bla bla senseless zombie rants..u shud be ashamed of urself..
Again @op,wike shud always have a long spoon whenever he wanna parley with da likes of buhari...
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by wristbangle: 6:26pm On May 16, 2016
The word "buhari is a dullard" is becoming stale undecided
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by livingoracle: 6:27pm On May 16, 2016
Hi guys, does anyone knows a cheap hotel in Accra, Ghana? At least a good room where someone can pay N3k in their equivalent. My younger sister is coming to Accra and she would like to know. Please put me in the know. God bless you!
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by specimenC: 6:29pm On May 16, 2016
incomintop:
What a confused president always making threats in public and beg in private, he should also hold private meetings with Faroese too

The private meeting was made public, and buhari never threaten wike. Wike's fight has always been with amechi..you are the confused one here.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by greatseed: 6:30pm On May 16, 2016
g4everybody:
Any meeting Wike is having with Buhari is fruitless because Buhari is a dullard and will never listen to good advise. Our president is heavily confuse
Hope you hav @d back of ur mind that you are more confused and more dull for making such a derogatory statement abt a president of a country.....Wot do u do sef?
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by worksmart(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2016
Me thinks it is to do with the bombing of oil infrastructure.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ifeco4(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2016
rheether:
Waste of public funds.
Y do U think so?
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by bamikole07(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2016
Make Nan discuss wel
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by slimfit1(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2016
Sinbad2007:
Killing ourselves while they dine together. Soon he'll also meet Amaechi behind closed doors. These our politicians are not worth fighting for

Waiting for the day some people would figure that out.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by PecE2Make: 6:57pm On May 16, 2016
I guess why details were not given is because, Wike warns Buhari about the inconclusive election in R/S and the power he is giving the INEC chairman to finger the inconclusive election results most specifically in TIA LGA.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Myself2(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Is this one trying to get late enrollment form for wailers
Well Buhari remains a dullard
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
g4everybody:
Read your comment and see who is the real dullard.; D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video / Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.