Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa (44750 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Fearcom(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari is a DULLARD!!!!!!!!

quote me & let thunder strike u.

Since you have turned yourself to God who can strike people with thunder at will, how many people who quoted you have thunder struck for such an idiotic comment

Waiting for thunder to strike me you bleedering Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Faru1(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
wike you better tell your brother in rascality called fayose to borrow leaf from you and go and beg baba for all before it becomes too late for him.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Angelahoney: 7:18pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I don't necessarily like APC , after all they are not doing what I want them to do....get us off oil permanently.

But every time I see this ''Buhari is a'' comments....I wonder what else the people who want to be our Opposition on Nairaland have to say.

Can you give us concrete and correct critiques of the government beyond ''Buhari is a dullard''? Because.....I am getting tired of an opposition that has absolutely nothing to say.....other than get ''revenge'' for perceived or non-perceived ''hurts''.

You people should give us a principled and intellectual opposition of ideas and alternatives, not an opposition of puerile insults that make you no better than those who called GEJ names without giving us their ideas.

We want something better from you than just insults and memes. You are capable of that.

The fact is that the insult will continue. And you won't blame them cos what you sow is what you reap. When you encourage people to insult others, it will come back to you.
But the truth is that Buhari doesn’t have a good understanding of the economy and politics. You hear his government say one thing while another person says another. Worse of all, he can't hide his bigotry. I was/am expecting Buhari to prove me wrong.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Skybee1(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
lol i wll quote u bt u r rite
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by playtheblues(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
Amechi won't like this meeting..
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by omonnakoda: 7:27pm On May 16, 2016
Wike went to show him the negatives of Amaechi's photos
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by dumie(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari shouldn't contaminate Wike with his incompetent government
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Futureleader201(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari wants to beg wike to drop his evidence against Ameachi. Wike please don't accept the pleading oo grin angry
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by mynd80: 8:03pm On May 16, 2016
they will surely gather but if their gathering is not of the most high they will surely scatter.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ObadakiDfirst: 8:09pm On May 16, 2016
incomintop:
What a confused president always making threats in public and beg in private, he should also hold private meetings with Faroese too
u be mumu.. Ur head is meant for u to think instead u fink wiv ur ass
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by otokx(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2016
Why should this be news?
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Reference(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2016
Good development. This is what a President should be doing, engaging across demographics and party politics. That's leadership and statesmanship. He should engage all the governors of states at the centre of the economic war.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Reference(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I don't necessarily like APC , after all they are not doing what I want them to do....get us off oil permanently.

But every time I see this ''Buhari is a'' comments....I wonder what else the people who want to be our Opposition on Nairaland have to say.

Can you give us concrete and correct critiques of the government beyond ''Buhari is a dullard''? Because.....I am getting tired of an opposition that has absolutely nothing to say.....other than get ''revenge'' for perceived or non-perceived ''hurts''.

You people should give us a principled and intellectual opposition of ideas and alternatives, not an opposition of puerile insults that make you no better than those who called GEJ names without giving us their ideas.

We want something better from you than just insults and memes. You are capable of that.

You should know better, that it has come to stay and that it is a barometer of the quality of people making up a country and the likely direction the country will take, afterall they are youths.....the driving force behind the successes of other countries.

You are right. The APC did its part last administration and see where it landed us, an auerage choice. When the youths will not set the pace and find a leader who can match it with a drive towards their aspirations....
Leadership is only as good as followership afterall Moses the meekest man was rubbished and died in the desert because of the goats he led.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ademoladeji(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2016
Fearcom:

Since you have turned yourself to God who can strike people with thunder at will, how many people who quoted you have thunder struck for such an idiotic comment

Waiting for thunder to strike me you bleedering Idiot.

No mind the weyrey!

He's a first order mumu
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2016
Agenda meet Avenger
No long talk
lets fail in love.

long live
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 16, 2016
Sinbad2007:
Killing ourselves while they dine together. Soon he'll also meet Amaechi behind closed doors. These our politicians are not worth fighting for
...as if you read through my mind. Nemesis will surely catch up with for setting our economy back... Yeye politicians!
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by arresa: 8:51pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

This is what you get when people have zero capacity to formulate sane and rational views or counter views to justify their criticisms and opposition utterances..

There views are based on hate, tribalism and gross bigotry and never on any genuine care of love for Nigeria.

Many of them were raised and have been poisoned to hate and you can not do much about it..
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by emajoe: 8:58pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Who are the "you people" and who are the "us"?
You are complaining of only calling someone dullard and giving the impression that same did to GEJ was improper.
Give your own version to the "us" so that the "you people" can go to sleep otherwise YOU PEOPLE will not be comfortable with US, amen.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by emajoe: 8:59pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Who are the "you people" and who are the "us"?
You are complaining of only calling someone dullard and giving the impression that same did to GEJ was improper.
Give your own version to the "us" so that the "you people" can go to sleep otherwise YOU PEOPLE will not be comfortable with US, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by olutunde12(m): 9:00pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=Quakertellicus1 post=45677977]

Can you give us concrete and correct critiques of the government beyond ''Buhari is a dullard''? Because.....I am getting tired of an opposition that has absolutely nothing to say.....other than ge

OK.
Garri was 80 nai now it is 280.
Rice was 250 but 600 now
Dollar was 160 but 370 now.
Next useless point. pls ...
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ipreach: 9:16pm On May 16, 2016
This is awesome but Amaechi MUST be arraign
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by gare(f): 10:34pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Where were you when GEJ was called clueless I hope you did advice them too, if not try and get something to do instead of looking for constructive criticism, that is how our politics is done here since they stated it , they will be fed back with their own bitter pill
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by judondasylva(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2016
finally
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by fukmodathndmods: 2:12am On May 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

how can you get a viable opposition when all those who are supposed to be saddled with that on the national scene have either been arrested or silenced one way or the other. how many Nigerians are on NL? how many are educated Nigerians understand the looming reality of this one way road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by fukmodathndmods: 2:16am On May 17, 2016
semiga:
They should cooperate biko

cooperate and do what? if there wasn't oil in the ND to fund the whole country would you have said that?
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Myself2(m): 6:34am On May 17, 2016
Angelahoney:

The fact is that the insult will continue. And you won't blame them cos what you sow is what you reap. When you encourage people to insult others, it will come back to you.
But the truth is that Buhari doesn’t have a good understanding of the economy and politics. You hear his government say one thing while another person says another. Worse of all, he can't hide his bigotry. I was/am expecting Buhari to prove me wrong.
Angelahoney:

Angelahoney:

[size=18pt]True talk bro
But zombies are too brainwashed and lost to see reason[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 7:58am On May 17, 2016
Mumu
Brooklynsouth:
bubu wants to beg..... the new sherraaff wants to beg the almighty wike ....thug accoording to yorubas for daring to challenge amaechi .......nigerdelta avengers must cripple the economy amen and amen . ....watch as yorubas ll want to blackmail readers by saying "politicians are not worth dying for" but they have forgotten that buhari is a politician and they are willing to die for him (2) buhari is a leader ,he leads by example but they are wishing pmb declares war on niger delta these eeeeh I tire for them
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by okomonny(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2016
Is it wrong for two leaders to come together to discuss security situation in their domain. People want solution to problem and don't want briefing from the chief security of the state. Lets hope for the best, common man will be better off
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Ehisod(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2016
MUMU!!!

FagsamPHP:

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Appareil(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
They should give details
Tonye!!!!!! Comment ça va?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.