Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa (44752 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by cathodekazim: 5:05pm On May 16, 2016
Can anytn good comes out of d wailers mouth

Read allthr comment abov me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by clevadani: 5:05pm On May 16, 2016
g4everybody:
Any meeting Wike is having with Buhari is fruitless because Buhari is a dullard and will never listen to good advise. Our president is heavily confuse
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by themistocles: 5:06pm On May 16, 2016
dats reali a slap on d face of d LION OF UBIMAgrin
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2016
so him go fit visit pmb??
hmmmm politicians bn usin ppls head to drink kunu since BC
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by FagsamPHP(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I don't necessarily like APC , after all they are not doing what I want them to do....get us off oil permanently.

But every time I see this ''Buhari is a'' comments....I wonder what else the people who want to be our Opposition on Nairaland have to say.

Can you give us concrete and correct critiques of the government beyond ''Buhari is a dullard''? Because.....I am getting tired of an opposition that has absolutely nothing to say.....other than get ''revenge'' for perceived or non-perceived ''hurts''.

You people should give us a principled and intellectual opposition of ideas and alternatives, not an opposition of puerile insults that make you no better than those who called GEJ names without giving us their ideas.

We want something better from you than just insults and memes. You are capable of that.

hmmn!
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by boujaye: 5:08pm On May 16, 2016
Yhinkss:
A president leading by examples.
what example? you just type anything without reasoning

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by FagsamPHP(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2016
boujaye:
what example? you just type anything without reasoning

Lmao
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by pheesayor(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2016
talk sense into their head, now that the avengers have been captured, they probably must have mentioned Wike. All the enemies of Nigeria will go down one after the other, Buhari must succeed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by pheesayor(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2016
talk sense into their head, now that the avengers have been captured, they probably must have mentioned Wike. All the enemies of Nigeria will go down one after the other, Buhari must succeed
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by easiest(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2016
g4everybody:
Any meeting Wike is having with Buhari is fruitless because Buhari is a dullard and will never listen to good advise. Our president is heavily confuse
You shall be fighting war in your grave by 2019

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by ifyemex(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2016
Just incase
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by babadee1(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I don't necessarily like APC , after all they are not doing what I want them to do....get us off oil permanently.

But every time I see this ''Buhari is a'' comments....I wonder what else the people who want to be our Opposition on Nairaland have to say.

Can you give us concrete and correct critiques of the government beyond ''Buhari is a dullard''? Because.....I am getting tired of an opposition that has absolutely nothing to say.....other than get ''revenge'' for perceived or non-perceived ''hurts''.

You people should give us a principled and intellectual opposition of ideas and alternatives, not an opposition of puerile insults that make you no better than those who called GEJ names without giving us their ideas.

We want something better from you than just insults and memes. You are capable of that.

I agree with everything you wrote except that they are capable of principled and intellectual opposition. These people are suffering from Buhari Derangement Syndrome. They have a psychological aversion to President Buhari and can only express their opposition to him in emotional ways. They are capable of nothing else.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 16, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by IVORY2009(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari is a DULLARD!!!!!!!!
quote me & let thunder strike u.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by hemartins(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2016
rheether:
Waste of public funds.
It's obvious you did not read the post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by drval2020(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2016
g4everybody:
that is why the meeting didn't last. #livehappy
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by rheether(f): 5:15pm On May 16, 2016
hemartins:
It's obvious you did not read the post.
I did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Surfboard(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2016
It may be connected to the recent Daily Mail article criticising Buhari for rewarding a corrupt Amaechi. Fingers crossed though
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by henrynick(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:

Is that all you have to say....really nothing sensible .....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by optionB: 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
Dont

Cross

My

Part

Space booked
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by jimoqua: 5:20pm On May 16, 2016
right move in the right direction
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by incomintop: 5:25pm On May 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

The change campaign apc use to win electual has no intellectual discuss also apart calling gej clueless is their any intelligent discuss apc make in last election
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by hemartins(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
rheether:

I did.

So how was fund wasted or you are just trying to be sarcastic.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by tammie24: 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
Wike! Wike! Wike!

No gree ooo
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by jegz25(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
incomintop:
What a confused president always making threats in public and beg in private, he should also hold private meetings with Faroese too
do u know the details of their meeting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by fxskye: 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by klinro(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Freedom4us: 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
E be like say B00hari wan beg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by HRich(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
Since you don't know the reason of the meeting, you shouldn't have given the update nah.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by Themandator: 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
Ameachi issue must be on the card.... He will Call Ameachi to respond to the issue.
Re: Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa by HRich(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cheesy
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video / Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.