Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Does God Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (6757 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2016
(NOTE: The work you're about to learn from isn't mine, but from a teacher and mentor).

Millions believe God exists! Few have proof. Have you proven that God exists? Or do you hope—suspect—feel—believe—think—He does? Can His existence be scientifically proven? Can you know with certainty that an all-intelligent Mind created the universe and all life on Earth—including you? Must the answers be “accepted on faith”? Let’s squarely face these questions![b][/b]

People have debated the existence of God for thousands of years. Most conclude that it cannot be proven—one way or the other. It is surmised that the correct answer lies in the area of abstract philosophy and the metaphysical. Others become agnostics, asserting that they “don’t know” if God exists. Those who do accept God’s existence often do so passively, merely because they were taught it from childhood. Some do not even care. Such people probably cannot be moved from their apathy. Atheists have concluded that God does not exist. These people represent a special category that God describes as, “The fool has said in his heart, There is no God” (Psa. 14:1). This scripture is repeated in Psalm 53:1. This booklet will explain why God calls atheists “fools.”
Over thirty-seven years ago, I learned of absolute proof that God exists. My studies lasted 2 1/2 years. I came to realize that I did not have to accept His existence “on faith.” Since that time, science has learned much more and the “case” for God’s existence has become far stronger than at any time in history. This booklet presents numerous absolute, immutable proofs that God does exist. After reading it, you will never again doubt the answer to this greatest of questions! Some proofs will amaze you. Others will inspire you. Still others will surprise or even excite you. All of them will fascinate you with their simplicity. We will first examine some traditional proofs and then consider material that rests on the cutting edge of scientific understanding, before returning to established proofs. You will learn from biology, astronomy, chemistry and mathematics.

Creation or Evolution?

There is an all-important question that is inseparable from the question of God’s existence. The question of whether life on Earth exists, because of blind, dumb luck and chance, through evolution, or because of special creation by a Supreme Being, cannot be avoided in studying the existence of God.
Did all life on Earth evolve over millions of years, as evolutionists assert—or did an all-powerful God author it at creation? Most people assume evolution is true, just as those who believe in God assume His existence. I also studied this question—evolution vs. creation—in depth, during the same period that I sought to prove God’s existence.
I learned that it takes far more “faith” to believe in the intellectually chic and fashionable evolutionary myth, than it does to believe in the existence of God. In fact, I learned that evolution is based entirely on faith, because no facts or proof have ever been found to support it!

Faith and Proof

Faith does play a role in the life of a Christian. For the person who truly wants to seek God and learn to please Him, notice:
“But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him” (Heb. 11:6). Faith is vital to a Christian. In fact, without it, no one can please God. Notice, this verse says that those seeking God “must believe that He is.” A deep belief in God, who “rewards” all who “diligently seek Him,” requires PROOF of His existence. After proof has been established, then—and only then—can one have FAITH—absolute CONFIDENCE—that what he does is being recorded in God’s mind, to be remembered when he receives his reward. If you are uncertain that God exists, because proof of that existence has not been firmly established, then, under fire, your faith will wane or disappear.

But Which God?

The apostle Paul wrote, “For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) but to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things…HOWBEIT THERE IS NOT IN EVERY MAN THAT KNOWLEDGE” (I Cor. 8:5-7).
The religions of this world have created many gods of wood, stone and other material. Others exist only in the minds of men. The ancient Greeks alone served 30,000 gods and modern Hindus worship 5 million gods! Truly, there are, and have always been, “gods many, and lords many.” Yet, the God of the Bible created all the materials that men use to design their own gods. But, as Paul said, “there is not in every man that knowledge.”
Such unnecessary ignorance and confusion!

The God of the Bible has shown the way to peace, happiness and abundant life for all people willing to study His Instruction Book. Doing this would rid mankind of the confusion and evils that encompass this world. But, it is not our purpose here to prove that the God of the Bible is the one true God of creation.

What Science Tells Us

Be willing to examine science. As we reason, do not suppose or hope. Stand on indisputable facts. We will see facts from a broad array of different kinds of science. They will demonstrate that an all-powerful Supreme Being, of infinite intelligence, carefully provided more than sufficient proof to remove all doubt that He exists.
The Bible is God’s instruction to mankind. He expects all who are willing to read the Bible, to “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good” (I Thes. 5:21). Surely this God would not then expect us to assume His existence, while instructing us to prove everything else from His Word!
Before beginning this study, remember, assumptions do not count! Neither do superstitious myths or traditions based on ignorance! What can be known from science? Only accept facts. Think rationally and clearly. Then accept what can be proven!

At this point, you'll all take your seat and relax while we go for a short break...... Get ready for the bomb!!!
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2016
Another post like this again

Ok, for the sake of argument, let us accept evolution is false. Can you provide me with evidence for Creationism Do mention me when you feel free.
Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2016
SirWere:

Ok, for the sake of argument, let us accept evolution is false. Can you provide me with evidence for Creationism Do mention me when you feel free.
For real, SirWere. The evidence is why we're here!
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 16, 2016
Splinz:

For real, SirWere. The evidence is why we're here!
Yes, yes, do state your evidences and the basic tenets of Creationism with ABSOLUTELY no refrence to evolution or "chance". Infact, no other theory should be mentioned here except for Creationism....

I eagerly await updates and please mention me.
Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2016
The Most Perfect Clock

You probably have a watch. Without it, you would be lost in a world that demands that people “be on time.”

Some watches are more accurate than others. How accurate is yours? How long before it loses a second? When this happens, you adjust it by reckoning from a more accurate source. That source, whatever it is, is also imperfect and has to be regularly updated, though not as often, to be in accord with the Master Clock of the United States at the Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C.

For many years, until 1967, Naval Observatory astronomers “observed” the motion of the earth, in relation to the heavens, to accurately measure time. All clocks in this country were set in relation to these very precise measurements. It was God who made this Master Clock of the Universe! He set the heavens in motion and mankind learned how to use its wonderful accuracy. As marvelous as this Great Clock is, the story does not end here.

In 1967, scientists built an “Atomic Clock.” It uses Cesium 133 atoms because they oscillate (vibrate) at the rate of 9,192,631,770 times per second. This produces accuracy within ONE SECOND EVERY 30 MILLION YEARS! Wouldn’t you love a watch that accurate? Cesium 133 atoms never vary a single vibration. They are steady—constant—reliable—and cannot be an accident of nature that just “happens” to always turn out exactly the same. God had to design the complexity and reliability of these atoms. No honest mind can believe otherwise. Men merely learned how to capture what God designed, for use in time measurement. Again, the story continues.

Doubters, consider this! Scientists in Boulder, Colorado, at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, have built an optical clock that is even more accurate. How? By measuring time with light. Time is now measured in what are called femtoseconds—or a million-billionth of a second. These clocks use mercury ions at their “heart” to count the number of times they vibrate in a second.
Optical frequencies regularly oscillate at one million-billion (1,000,000,000,000,000—one quadrillion) times per second. By using lasers and “cooled down” mercury ions, scientists have harnessed God’s precision to better measure time. Optical clocks only slip by ONE SECOND EVERY 30 BILLION YEARS! This is 1,000 times more accurate than atomic clocks!

All human watchmakers use extraordinary precision in their work. Quartz watches measure time by counting the exact number of oscillations of a quartz crystal through use of a digital counter. Digital clocks use the oscillations of quartz crystals or power lines (60 cycles per second in the United States), but may also count through use of digital counters. Grandfather clocks use the swing of a pendulum, once every second and recorded by metal gears inside the clock, to keep time.

As with the movement of the heavens, men have learned to capture the reliability of Cesium 133 atoms and the movement of cooled mercury ions to count time. Their number of oscillations per second never varies. Could this perfect order be the product of an accident?
In summary, only with great time and effort, the finest watchmakers in the world can, at best, devise several kinds of relatively imprecise clocks. Can any honest, fair-minded person then believe that the three highly precise clocks—the heavens, atomic and optical clocks—came about by accident? In other words, are we to believe that while very sophisticated, humanly devised watches required the effort and ingenuity of skilled, intelligent men to create them, clocks of far greater sophistication, precision and design developed on their own? How utterly ridiculous!

You have seen ABSOLUTE PROOF that only the “Greatest Watchmaker” could have devised these “greatest watches.”

Go nowhere! It is only getting started............. I'll be back with more shortly.

ValentineMary
SirWere
HardMirror
Decker
Urahata
Edybleketara
Weah96
JackBizzle
Sonoflucifer
Plaetton
Sarassin
Alfamann
Oluwaseytiano
Kaboninc
Dazzlingd
Lepasharon
Calliope
Santori
Purerealist
Simplex2
Deepsight
Thehomer
Ifenes
Juststardust
Immorttal
Muttleylaff
Gatiano
Holocron
Cloudgoddess, etc. Lets trash it out!
Re: Does God Exist? by HardMirror(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2016
Splinz:
The Most Perfect Clock

You probably have a watch. Without it, you would be lost in a world that demands that people “be on time.”

Some watches are more accurate than others. How accurate is yours? How long before it loses a second? When this happens, you adjust it by reckoning from a more accurate source. That source, whatever it is, is also imperfect and has to be regularly updated, though not as often, to be in accord with the Master Clock of the United States at the Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C.

For many years, until 1967, Naval Observatory astronomers “observed” the motion of the earth, in relation to the heavens, to accurately measure time. All clocks in this country were set in relation to these very precise measurements. It was God who made this Master Clock of the Universe! He set the heavens in motion and mankind learned how to use its wonderful accuracy. As marvelous as this Great Clock is, the story does not end here.

In 1967, scientists built an “Atomic Clock.” It uses Cesium 133 atoms because they oscillate (vibrate) at the rate of 9,192,631,770 times per second. This produces accuracy within ONE SECOND EVERY 30 MILLION YEARS! Wouldn’t you love a watch that accurate? Cesium 133 atoms never vary a single vibration. They are steady—constant—reliable—and cannot be an accident of nature that just “happens” to always turn out exactly the same. God had to design the complexity and reliability of these atoms. No honest mind can believe otherwise. Men merely learned how to capture what God designed, for use in time measurement. Again, the story continues.

Doubters, consider this! Scientists in Boulder, Colorado, at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, have built an optical clock that is even more accurate. How? By measuring time with light. Time is now measured in what are called femtoseconds—or a million-billionth of a second. These clocks use mercury ions at their “heart” to count the number of times they vibrate in a second.
Optical frequencies regularly oscillate at one million-billion (1,000,000,000,000,000—one quadrillion) times per second. By using lasers and “cooled down” mercury ions, scientists have harnessed God’s precision to better measure time. Optical clocks only slip by ONE SECOND EVERY 30 BILLION YEARS! This is 1,000 times more accurate than atomic clocks!

All human watchmakers use extraordinary precision in their work. Quartz watches measure time by counting the exact number of oscillations of a quartz crystal through use of a digital counter. Digital clocks use the oscillations of quartz crystals or power lines (60 cycles per second in the United States), but may also count through use of digital counters. Grandfather clocks use the swing of a pendulum, once every second and recorded by metal gears inside the clock, to keep time.

As with the movement of the heavens, men have learned to capture the reliability of Cesium 133 atoms and the movement of cooled mercury ions to count time. Their number of oscillations per second never varies. Could this perfect order be the product of an accident?
In summary, only with great time and effort, the finest watchmakers in the world can, at best, devise several kinds of relatively imprecise clocks. Can any honest, fair-minded person then believe that the three highly precise clocks—the heavens, atomic and optical clocks—came about by accident? In other words, are we to believe that while very sophisticated, humanly devised watches required the effort and ingenuity of skilled, intelligent men to create them, clocks of far greater sophistication, precision and design developed on their own? How utterly ridiculous!

You have seen ABSOLUTE PROOF that only the “Greatest Watchmaker” could have devised these “greatest watches.”

Go nowhere! It is only getting started............. I'll be back with more shortly.

ValentineMary
SirWere
HardMirror
Applause!
Beautiful write-up and a good read.

The only problem I have is how you hastily concluded God is Responsible for this precision.

I have always said, I believe in God as a Nomenclature for whatever originated matter, energy and time. So yeah, You have a right to claim God is responsible for these. Now the question is What is this God?

Speeechless3 this is how to write when you want an intellectual engagement. Learn from this guy.
Re: Does God Exist? by HardMirror(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
SirWere:

He tried. At least this is better than thousands of articles people bring here to defend God.
What is left for him to do now is reveal this God to us. Let's see where this takes us
Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Applause!
Beautiful write-up and a good read.

The only problem I have is how you hastily concluded God is Responsible for this precision.

I have always said, I believe in God as a Nomenclature for whatever originated matter, energy and time. So yeah, You have a right to claim God is responsible for these. Now the question is What is this God?
Hard mirror- the roller! Relax, man. I said we're just getting started.
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
grin. I see where you're leading to, but do go on; I'm gonna let you land

However, I have to adress your misconception here. You see, time has no solid definiton. Infact, it so befuddles classical physicists that they can not yet put an accurate defintion on the word time.

Your definiton of time here can be used interchangeably for rate; a way to put a definite mark on the season and the sun's rising and falling. The "rate" at which the earth rotates round its axis is called a "day" and revolves round the sun is called a "year". No doubt, if we lived in a solar system where we had 3 suns; our definiton of "time" and "day" will vary greatly.

Now, you have the misconception that "God" ( a personoid, deity, energy, the universe itself?) created "time". Well, I really, really, think you need to read up more on time and it's wonderful perplexities.

But no bother, do continue, the show is kickstarting.
Re: Does God Exist? by HardMirror(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2016
Splinz:

Hard mirror- the roller! Relax, man. I said we're just getting started.
You made a lot of hasty conclusions, but I appreciate the fact that u took time to do a little research and I see the Time analogy leading us somewhere. There is a gapping hole there and the question is "what is responsible for the order and disorder in the multi-verses?
The second question which you can't do away with will be, "how did you know the force responsible for this order".

(I am sure you know quoting bible or any religious book does not count and I am sure you know why) let's make this intellectual and not bring our sentiments into it.

Let's roll
Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2016
SirWere:

However, I have to adress your misconception here. You see, time has no solid definiton. Infact, it so befuddles classical physicists that they can not yet put an accurate defintion on the word time.

Your definiton of time here can be used interchangeably for rate; a way to put a definite mark on the season and the sun's rising and falling. The "rate" at which the earth rotates round its axis is called a "day" and revolves round the sun is called a "year". No doubt, if we lived in a solar system where we had 3 suns; our definiton of "time" and "day" will vary greatly.

Now, you have the misconception that "God" ( a personoid, deity, energy, the universe itself?) created "time". Well, I really, really, think you need to read up more on time and it's wonderful perplexities.

Yeah............ it's just starting!
Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2016
HardMirror:

You made a lot of hasty conclusions, but I appreciate the fact that u took time to do a little research and I see the Time analogy leading us somewhere. There is a gapping hole there and the question is "what is responsible for the order and disorder in the multi-verses?
The second question which you can't do away with will be, "how did you know the force responsible for this order".

(I am sure you know quoting bible or any religious book does not count and I am sure you know why) let's make this intellectual and not bring our sentiments into it.

Let's roll
That's it! Science for science.......
Re: Does God Exist? by HardMirror(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
SirWere:

Time is only exists because of the reletive position of matter from each other.

Take away matter and time cannot exist.
Take away energy and time does not exist.

I will keep this simple.

Imagine if only 2 tennis balls exists. These 2 balls are at a certain distance from each other.
If this balls remain absolutely static and there is nothing else in the whole existence except this 2 balls. With what shall we make reference to time?
But immediate these balls begin to move, direction does not matter, then time exists, because now we can measure how soon the balls will collide if they are moving towards each other or what distance they will cover in certain units of time.
For the balls to move, there must be energy. For energy to have effect, there must be matter, only then does time exist.

To understand creation we have to first unravel the origin of matter. This is why the Big Bang theory is very interesting. It makes sense that the big bang actually happened, but is it the origin of all matter and energy? Then comes the Big Crunch theory which also makes perfect sense. We will end up with an infinite loop of Crunches and Bangs which makes it impossible to know the actual origin of Matter.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2016
HardMirror:

I will keep this simple.

Imagine if only 2 tennis balls exists. These 2 balls are at a certain distance from each other.
If this balls remain absolutely static and there is nothing else in the whole existence except this 2 balls. With what shall we make reference to time?
But immediate these balls begin to move, direction does not matter, then time exists, because now we can measure how soon the balls will collide if they are moving towards each other or what distance they will cover in certain units of time.
For the balls to move, there must be energy. For energy to have effect, there must be matter, only then does time exist.

To understand creation we have to first unravel the origin of matter. This is why the Big Bang theory is very interesting. It makes sense that the big bang actually happened, but is it the origin of all matter and energy? Then comes the Big Crunch theory which also makes perfect sense. We will end up with an infinite loop of Crunches and Bangs which makes it impossible to know the actual origin of Matter.
Excellent! You see, that's why I said, "Hardmirror relax!" This show is just starting........... Cheers!
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
HardMirror:

I will keep this simple.

Yes. I do concur.
Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2016
The First Law of Thermodynamics

What is the truth of modern science regarding the origin of all matter in the universe? Do scientists tell us that it has always existed? Or have they determined that there was a moment in time in which all matter came into existence? The answer to the second question is, yes! But what is the proof that this is true?

The FIRST LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS is stated as follows: Matter and energy can be neither created nor destroyed. There are no natural processes that can alter either matter or energy in this way. This means that there is no new matter or energy coming into existence and there is no new matter or energy passing out of existence. All who state that the universe came into existence from nothing violate the first law of thermodynamics, which was established by the very scientific community who now seem willing to ignore it. In summary, this law plainly demonstrates that the universe, and all matter and energy within it, must have had a divine origin—a specific moment in which it was created by someone who was all-powerful.

With the coming of the Atomic Age, beginning with the discovery of radium in 1898 by Madame Curie, came the knowledge that all radioactive elements continually give off radiation. Consider! Uranium has an atomic weight of 238.0. As it decomposes, it releases a helium atom three times. Each helium atom has a weight of 4. With the new weight of 226.0, uranium becomes radium. Radium continues to give off additional atoms until eventually the end product becomes the heavy inert element called lead. This takes a tremendous amount of time. While the process of uranium turning into radium is very long, the radium turns into lead in 1,590 years.

What are we saying? There was a point in time when the uranium could not have existed, because it always breaks down in a highly systematic, controlled way. It is not stable like lead or other elements. It breaks down. This means there was a specific moment in time when all radioactive elements came into existence. Remember, all of them—uranium, radium, thorium, radon, polonium, francium, protactinium and others—have not existed forever. This represents absolute proof that matter came into existence or, in other words, matter has not always existed!

This flies directly in the face of evolutionary thought—that everything gradually evolved into something else. Here is the problem. You cannot have something slowly come into existence from nothing! Matter could not have come into existence by itself. No rational person could believe that the entire universe—including all of the radioactive elements that prove there was a specific time of beginning—gradually came into existence BY ITSELF!

Through your own efforts, try to build something—anything—from nothing. Even with your creative power engaged in the effort, you would never be able to do it. You will not be able—in a hundred lifetimes of trying—to produce a single thing from NOTHING! Then, can any doubter believe that everything in the entirety of the universe, in all of its exquisite detail, came into existence completely by itself? Be honest. Accept facts. This is proof that the existing natural realm demands the existence of a Great Creator!

Alright guys, lets see what you have to say. Again, it is only starting.......... Go nowhere! Meanwhile, where are the rest of the people naa
Re: Does God Exist? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2016
Kudos to you op. Most theists should learn how to create reasonable thread.
Re: Does God Exist? by ValentineMary(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2016
Splinz:
The Most Perfect Clock

ValentineMary
SirWere
HardMirror
Decker
Urahata
Edybleketara
Weah96
JackBizzle
Sonoflucifer
Plaetton
Sarassin
Alfamann
Oluwaseytiano
Kaboninc
Dazzlingd
Lepasharon
Calliope
Santori
Purerealist
Simplex2
Deepsight
Thehomer
Ifenes
Juststardust
Immorttal
Muttleylaff
Gatiano
Holocron
The laws of mathematics are absolute ~ Isaac Newton

Mathematics is the beautiful God that governs the earth and physics is his spouse. Time is just a mathematical way we perceive events. And we have taken certain stuffs as standard to calculate this. eg some ancient men used d sun, some used d rains, some used the vegetation. All arriving at very similar conclusions. This was because they wanted a standard for measurement. Same as modern man.

For the very fact that we have 3 standards that look similar, is no new news. They are just our reference frame for measurment (at least we were taught that using d atomic clock in our PHY 201)
Re: Does God Exist? by ValentineMary(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2016
Splinz:
The First Law of Thermodynamics

What is the truth of modern science regarding the origin of all matter in the universe? Do scientists tell us that it has always existed? Or have they determined that there was a moment in time in which all matter came into existence? The answer to the second question is, yes! But what is the proof that this is true?

The FIRST LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS is stated as follows: Matter and energy can be neither created nor destroyed. There are no natural processes that can alter either matter or energy in this way. This means that there is no new matter or energy coming into existence and there is no new matter or energy passing out of existence. All who state that the universe came into existence from nothing violate the first law of thermodynamics, which was established by the very scientific community who now seem willing to ignore it. In summary, this law plainly demonstrates that the universe, and all matter and energy within it, must have had a divine origin—a specific moment in which it was created by someone who was all-powerful.

With the coming of the Atomic Age, beginning with the discovery of radium in 1898 by Madame Curie, came the knowledge that all radioactive elements continually give off radiation. Consider! Uranium has an atomic weight of 238.0. As it decomposes, it releases a helium atom three times. Each helium atom has a weight of 4. With the new weight of 226.0, uranium becomes radium. Radium continues to give off additional atoms until eventually the end product becomes the heavy inert element called lead. This takes a tremendous amount of time. While the process of uranium turning into radium is very long, the radium turns into lead in 1,590 years.

What are we saying? There was a point in time when the uranium could not have existed, because it always breaks down in a highly systematic, controlled way. It is not stable like lead or other elements. It breaks down. This means there was a specific moment in time when all radioactive elements came into existence. Remember, all of them—uranium, radium, thorium, radon, polonium, francium, protactinium and others—have not existed forever. This represents absolute proof that matter came into existence or, in other words, matter has not always existed!

This flies directly in the face of evolutionary thought—that everything gradually evolved into something else. Here is the problem. You cannot have something slowly come into existence from nothing! Matter could not have come into existence by itself. No rational person could believe that the entire universe—including all of the radioactive elements that prove there was a specific time of beginning—gradually came into existence BY ITSELF!

Through your own efforts, try to build something—anything—from nothing. Even with your creative power engaged in the effort, you would never be able to do it. You will not be able—in a hundred lifetimes of trying—to produce a single thing from NOTHING! Then, can any doubter believe that everything in the entirety of the universe, in all of its exquisite detail, came into existence completely by itself? Be honest. Accept facts. This is proof that the existing natural realm demands the existence of a Great Creator!

Alright guys, lets see what you have to say. Again, it is only starting.......... Go nowhere! Meanwhile, where are the rest of the people naa
Okay following the theory of quantum fluctuation, we can get matter out of nothing following Heseinberg uncertainty principle. Dude be current in ur science. Or rather tell ur mentor to be.
Re: Does God Exist? by ValentineMary(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2016
I ain't gonna argue evolution on NL again. I don do that wan tire. If u no sabi evolution, go buy text book
Re: Does God Exist? by ValentineMary(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2016
Time is not as real as we perceive it to be. At least time dilation and twin paradox tells us that. No wonder Einstein said "There is nothing constant, not even time. Only speed of light.
Re: Does God Exist? by ifenes(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
Yes I exist.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by taurus25(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
ValentineMary:
I ain't gonna argue evolution on NL again. I don do that wan tire. If u no sabi evolution, go buy text book
bros your own na small.....i have concluded that some people just decide to remain plain dumb!.......you see things like there is no facts suporting evolution (which is just ridiculous and pityable) but it takes more faith to believe in such than a superhuman who spoke everything to existence..imagine...and they say this things with a straight face undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by ifenes(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2016
Yes I exist.If you want to see God, look in the mirror.

3 Likes

Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2016
ValentineMary:

Okay following the theory of quantum fluctuation, we can get matter out of nothing following Heseinberg uncertainty principle. Dude be current in ur science. Or rather tell ur mentor to be.
Aint you forgetting something? Here, it is no longer "theory" but FACTS/PROOFS! Have you created Matter out of nothing yet?
Re: Does God Exist? by taurus25(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2016
Splinz:

Aint you forgetting something? Here, it is no longer "theory" but FACTS/PROOFS! Have you created Matter out of nothing yet?
and do you know what THEORY means?
Re: Does God Exist? by csamii: 11:12pm On May 16, 2016
If God truly exist, I don't know but what I do know is that both the bible and science haven't been able to convince folks like me about the origin of man. Charles Darwin evolution theory is just bullsh!t. I'm sure even Darwin himself had doubted his theory before he died.
Now the bible. The bible tells us that man originated from the garden of Eden. Adam the first man and Eve the first woman. If I should agree with this, how did other race come in existence? I mean was Adam white, black, brown or Asian?
I just don't know what to believe.
Re: Does God Exist? by Splinz(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2016
csamii:
If God truly exist, I don't know but what I do know is that both the bible and science haven't been able to convince folks like me about the origin of man. Charles Darwin evolution theory is just bullsh!t. I'm sure even Darwin himself had doubted his theory before he died.
Now the bible. The bible tells us that man originated from the garden of Eden. Adam the first man and Eve the first woman. If I should agree with this, how did other race come in existence? I mean was Adam white, black, brown or Asian?
I just don't know what to believe.
Don't forget why we're here is to PROVE the existence of God- One who created all things. And that is exactly what we're doing.

As was stated earlier, don't assume anything, don't just accept it by faith or theory. We'll only stand on FACTS AND PROOFS! So I urge everyone not to reach conclusions yet, for this is just the beginning.
Re: Does God Exist? by ValentineMary(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2016
Splinz:

Actually when.we talk of theory in science, we actually mean making deductions from. observations. We have observed d facts surrounding the theory. Yes we can get matter and anti matter from a vacuum. But we were not there at d origin of the universe, so we don't say it's d absolute ans but it's a likely ans.
Re: Does God Exist? by Edybleketara: 11:55pm On May 16, 2016
Splinz:

Don't forget why we're here is to PROVE the existence of God- One who created all things. And that is exactly what we're doing.

As was stated earlier, don't assume anything, don't just accept it by faith or theory. We'll only stand on FACTS AND PROOFS! So I urge everyone not to reach conclusions yet, for this is just the beginning.
I'm really enjoying ur article, i like facts. U have scientifically proven dat something cannot come out of nothing. So who is d almighty creator dat created d universe?
Re: Does God Exist? by csamii: 12:16am On May 17, 2016
ValentineMary:
Time is not as real as we perceive it to be. At least time dilation and twin paradox tells us that. No wonder Einstein said "There is nothing constant, not even time. Only speed of light.

Exactly! The only thing I feel is constant is night and day. Even the bible in Genesis never used time but night and day.

Splinz:

Trust me. I'm never gonna conclude without facts and proofs.
Re: Does God Exist? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 17, 2016
The idea of the universe's infinite regress, is incomprehensible and mystifying for theists, and in their bid to deal with this perplexing revelation, they create the idea of God. But in doing that, they unintentionally transfer this same problem of an infinite regress to God, whose incomprehensible infinite existence, surprisingly, doesn't seem to be an issue for them, neither does it threaten their beliefs, which is really astonishing, I must say.

How come theists are rejecting the atheist's stand on the origin of the universe, just because they don't agree with the concept of the universe originating from nothing, yet, they are comfortable with the fact that they don't know the origin of God, who supposedly, began from nothing. This is absolute hypocrisy in my opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Evangelise My Friends And Family Without Pushing Them Away? / Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.