Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him (6035 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 6:47am On May 18, 2016
diva90:

You are entitled to your opinion. As for me, that my opinion and I stick to it! In the eyes of God, men and woman are equal and no one has an upper hand when it comes to adultery. If a man can willingly do it, a woman can too. In her case, can't completely blame her

lol In the eyes of God you say ? Did you carve your line on tit for tat' from a God's eye too shocked

Madam this would have been an interesting discus if only i liked unintelligent women.

What your perception is on equality is quite hollow,because no two things/humans can obtain equality in its entirety. Science proves this,Religion already ascribe headship to man,even in equality lol smh Anyways,Judge your response on this matter on goodness afterall you called God lol. Is your advice of good?

From your standpoint,cheating is good yea ? Yet you seem to need an excuse for it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Nobody: 6:50am On May 18, 2016
Anything that makes you feel good is welcomed. Nobody should have the monopoly of cheating.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diportivo: 6:55am On May 18, 2016
Lets assume he still calls u at work,affectionately buys u gifts on ur bday and mother's day,shows interest in ur work and stuffs,wld u still wanna cheat?

You av moved on from his cheating incidence actually,what u lack is affection from him

And dats why u r more inclined to ur ex cos he knows u well

U are not ready for extra marital affairs! If u were,it wldnt be with ur ex,u wldnt need ur friend to advice u,and u wldnt even be confused

Talk to ur husband....tell him about the disconnect

2 things will happen.....he either starts treating u the way u want,or repositions u for extra marital affairs

Wen d latter happens,pm me grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 7:01am On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:

lol In the eyes of God you say ? Did you carve your line for tit for tat' from a God's eye too shocked

Madam this would have been an interesting discus if only i liked unintelligent women.

What your perception is on equality is quite hollow,because no two things/humans can obtain equality in its entirety. Science proves this,Religion already ascribe headship to man,even in equality lol smh Anyways,Judge your response on this matter on goodness afterall you called God lol. Is your advice of good?

From your standpoint,cheating is good yea ? Yet you seem to need an excuse for it.

Another educated illiterate on the loose! Where in any of my statements did I ever say that it is right to cheat? You are evidently on the man's side and indirectly saying that men have an upper hand when it comes to cheating and I'm telling you that this is not so!
I really don't have your time, so just run along! It's not every comment u see that u reply to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 7:16am On May 18, 2016
diva90:

Another educated illiterate on the loose! Where in any of my statements did I ever say that it is right to cheat? You are evidently on the man's side and indirectly saying that men have an upper hand when it comes to cheating and I'm telling you that this is not so!
I really don't have your time, so just run along! It's not every comment u see that u reply to

You are a moronic timid sh!t eating fly, calling me an illiterate before you is prohibited. Your postulations so far has put you on the man's opposition since you subliminally suggested cheating as a reason to obtain her emotional comfort and had the temerity to include God in your wolly headed premise yet you turn around to exonerate your self when i flawed your logically bereft logic.

Now you want to shift post calling me a chauvenist lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 7:24am On May 18, 2016
diva90:

If insult could yield injury i know the first aid crew will come for you.

Is it the cheating husband that created this miserable thread crying and how to go about things. I say common sense eludes you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PresVA: 7:53am On May 18, 2016
Marriage is now do me, I do you. . Smh...

You're no different from your husband. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by jollymolly: 9:33am On May 18, 2016
PresVA:
Marriage is now do me, I do you. . Smh...

You're no different from your husband. .

It is not do me , I do you, if not I would have done that over a year ago. He pushed me to a point where I decided to talk to my ex since he has that listening ear and cos we remain mutual friends after I got married. He is somehow separated with the wife cos the lady doesn't want to live in Nigeria and he doesn't want to leave his work and join them.My husband is so insensitive after I caught him that I feel he is even angry with me for catching him.When I bring up a discussion, he just talk like am forcing him to and face his laptop or phone. From a far you will think that I am the one that cheated and am trying to make things right with him.Does he deserve to be cheated on? Absolutely. My emotions is so messed up that at times I wake up and I am willing to cheat on him in a heartbeat, just that my conscience keep questioning me.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by obo389(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:
seek for divorce - its so glaring that u guys are already divorced.

dont cheat while u r still in his house.

after your separation then you can go have your flings. after having various men, you may discover then that your husband whom you divorced was actually way better than you can ever imagine.

i hope then both of you can still rebuild your relationship.

fuknig tired of all this marriage complains allover the place! i think its times government really consider making marriages renewable after a term of 5 years!
one of the best advise and suggestion.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by treasuredkids(f): 10:13am On May 18, 2016
Op pls I understand all u av said here but it wnt be best for u to cheat on ur husband. Its enough that he feels disappointed in himself for letting you down, that's why he's withdrawn. Its also possible that ur attitude is not helping him recover himself. This is hard for u to take but u av to know, the work lies more on u than him. Let go of whatever hurt u feel, have a one on one talk with him and let him know u av forgiven him from d depths of ur heart, don't ever refer to dis mistake he has made at any point in time, embrace him back into ur life like a lost repentant child and above all, act like its no big deal. This will help u get ur hubby back. I'm sorry to say ur friends advise is not good and if u are patient enough, u will see where ur friend will end as a result of her decisions. Dnt cheat on ur hubby for ur own sake and for u to remain in the good records. Listen to ur psychologists and if need be take ur hubby along cos he will need a session or two himself. U are a good woman pls keep being one. U may not be given a trophy for it but do it for ur own good. And embrace a prayerful life as well, it will help a great deal.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 10:16am On May 18, 2016
jollymolly:

It is not do me , I do you, if not I would have done that over a year ago. He pushed me to a point where I decided to talk to my ex since he has that listening ear and cos we remain mutual friends after I got married. He is somehow separated with the wife cos the lady doesn't want to live in Nigeria and he doesn't want to leave his work and join them.My husband is so insensitive after I caught him that I feel he is even angry with me for catching him.When I bring up a discussion, he just talk like am forcing him to and face his laptop or phone. From a far you will think that I am the one that cheated and am trying to make things right with him.Does he deserve to be cheated on? Absolutely. My emotions is so messed up that at times I wake up and I am willing to cheat on him in a heartbeat, just that my conscience keep questioning me.

Look here, You dont need us to justify your intending cheating tendencies. You are struggling to accrue to your self the excuse to cheat back on yout man. If your marriage status is not on the background of do-me i do-you then why create such a misleading thread centered on revenge ?

This thread harbors the abhorrence of feminism which is to lose the uniqueness of womanhood by discarding the virtue of chastity and encouraging waywardness. You should be ashamed of your self trailing the misdeeds of man and losing every virtue in self in the same process.

The same question i asked that moroñic dingbat of a useless creature called diva90, which is, "if you admit cheating is bad, why proffer it as a solution to ease the trauma of another bad, in the same vain this ogogoro drinking she-lizard said she didnt opine cheating is good. Dafties!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 10:25am On May 18, 2016
I'm taking this thread for what it is, it is you thst came here seeking solutions not your husband
If it was your man that asked,we'd also address him by faulting his cheating act.

But if you want me to advise you to cheat back then you came out from a pool of alomo bitters and it speaks volume on how you were raised from a vile background.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by treasuredkids(f): 10:44am On May 18, 2016
undecided u were doing so well with ur argument b4 u called her a moronic shit. D insult has watered down ur points na.
PreciousBro:

You are a moronic timid sh!t eating fly, calling me an illiterate before you is prohibited. Your postulations so far has put you on the man's opposition since you subliminally suggested cheating as a reason to obtain her emotional comfort and had the temerity to include God in your wolly headed premise yet you turn around to exonerate your self when i flawed your logically bereft logic.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by treasuredkids(f): 10:48am On May 18, 2016
Babe that the attitude of a guilty man who is yet to overcome and come to terms with his actions. Dnt for that reason cheat on him or keep entertaining ur ex. He will come out of it and u can help him come out of it faster.
jollymolly:

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by treasuredkids(f): 10:51am On May 18, 2016
Calm down guy kiss quote author=PreciousBro post=45730899]

Look here, You dont need us to justify your intending cheating tendencies. You are struggling to accrue to your self the excuse to cheat back on yout man. If your marriage status is not on the background of do-me i do-you then why create such a misleading thread centered on revenge ?

This thread harbors the abhorrence of feminism which is to lose the uniqueness of womanhood by discarding the virtue of chastity and encouraging waywardness. You should be ashamed of your self trailing the misdeeds of man and losing every virtue in self in the same process.

The same question i asked that moroñic dingbat of a useless creature called diva90, which is, "if you admit cheating is bad, why proffer it as a solution to ease the trauma of another bad, in the same vain this ogogoro drinking she-lizard said she didnt opine cheating is good. Dafties!!!

[/quote]
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by treasuredkids(f): 11:13am On May 18, 2016
Op pls I understand all u av said here but it wnt be best for u to cheat on ur husband. Its enough that he feels disappointed in himself for letting you down, that's why he's withdrawn. Its also possible that ur attitude is not helping him recover himself. This is hard for u to take but u av to know, the work lies more on u than him. Let go of whatever hurt u feel, have a one on one talk with him and let him know u av forgiven him from d depths of ur heart, don't ever refer to dis mistake he has made at any point in time, embrace him back into ur life like a lost repentant child and above all, act like its no big deal. This will help u get ur hubby back. I'm sorry to say ur friends advise is not good and if u are patient enough, u will see where ur friend will end as a result of her decisions. Dnt cheat on ur hubby for ur own sake and for u to remain in the good records. Listen to ur psychologists and if need be take ur hubby along cos he will need a session or two himself. U are a good woman pls keep being one. U may not be given a trophy for it but do it for ur own good. And embrace a prayerful life as well, it will help a great deal.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 11:17am On May 18, 2016
treasuredkids:
undecided u were doing so well with ur argument b4 u called her a moronic shit. D insult has watered down ur points na.

Kid! Whose treasure are you drooling for now with this sycophantic and emasculatory remark. Did you miss prior page in a bid to smell fârt from Op's ãSs and feel satisfied quoting me with that sour-faced smiley.

Take your own advice and dont water my mention with this äSs-licking post of yours.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Nobody: 11:31am On May 18, 2016
jollymolly:

He pushed me to a point where I decided to talk to my ex since he has that listening ear and cos we remain mutual friends after I got married.

My husband is so insensitive after I caught him that I feel he is even angry with me for catching him.When I bring up a discussion, he just talk like am forcing him to and face his laptop or phone. From a far you will think that I am the one that cheated and am trying to make things right with him.Does he deserve to be cheated on? Absolutely. My emotions is so messed up that at times I wake up and I am willing to cheat on him in a heartbeat, just that my conscience keep questioning me.

How about I got to a point where I decided to talk to my ex I missed having a listening ear and feeling desired.

I don't get why you feel its your job to keep talking to him to make peace at all cost, to pretend everything is fine. If he does not want to talk stop going to him let him come to you that shows he is ready to talk let him pass through whatever he is going through when he is ready he will come to you if he is not and you keep going to him pretending to be oh so nice and understanding why won't he feel irritated?

Are you trying to say your emotions are making you want to cheat to get his attention? or to feel desired? be honest with yourself what exactly do you hope to achieve by cheating sexual release, emotional what?

You are not the kind of woman who will cheat and think its no big deal.Look at your friend she is a bad ass kind of chic can't be bothered about nothing doesn't need nobody's permission before she does what she believes is good for her look at yourself asking us who are not inside of you if cheating on your husband will be good for you.

Don't make cheating about your husband make it about yourself will you feel good, happy, free, whole, lighter after you get with your ex. Is it in your best interest emotionally?
Is it really about what he deserves.....what you deserve or simply that it was deceitful of him to cheat and you feel cheated of the expectation that comes with being married that he would always be loyal to you now it is clear that he is loyal to himself and the lustful desires that move him not to the marriage. How does hooking up with your ex solve this quagmire?

What type of marriage do you really want maybe you can discuss this with him whenever he comes to you in the meanwhile for your own sanity you might like to find ways to take care of your emotions yeah true repentance from him will help since that is not coming at the moment sit with yourself be angry if you want to, cry if you want to feel lonely if that's how you feel if you follow your feelings you'll get to know parts of yourself you never even knew existed if you can do this you will come out stronger and happier the decision you will make for yourself and your marriage from this place will be healthier.

I wish you strength to do what is good for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Kimoni: 11:37am On May 18, 2016
jollymolly:

And this is exactly why I would advise you not to cheat on him - your conscience. Not because your husband doesn't deserve it, he deserves it and much more but this is not about your husband. This is about you, your child and the future.

There is a reason why your conscience is questioning you, because it is not right and will not end well for you. Your friend is doing it and getting away with it presently does not automatically mean you will also do it and get away with it. "Anything that does not proceed from faith is sin". Don't let the actions of someone else, even your husband change your value system. I reckon you were trained with certain values, stick to those values and train your child with the same values. The end result will brings true joy to you.

Find other legitimate ways to make you happy. There are so many things in life that can make us happy, find yours and focus on them; stop the fixation on your husband and his attitude, he is not worth it. I reckon it won't be easy but at the end of the day, you would have your intergrity intact.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by jollymolly: 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
Thanks, your words really brought tears to eyes.

Kimoni:

And this is exactly why I would advise you not to cheat on him - your conscience. Not because your husband doesn't deserve it, he deserves it and much more but this is not about your husband. This is about you, your child and the future.

There is a reason why your conscience is questioning you, because it is not right and will not end well for you. Your friend is doing it and getting away with it presently does not automatically mean you will also do it and get away with it. "Anything that does not proceed from faith is sin". Don't let the actions of someone else, even your husband change your value system. I reckon you were trained with certain values, stick to those values and train your child with the same values. The end result will brings true joy to you.

Find other legitimate ways to make you happy. There are so many things in life that can make us happy, find yours and focus on them; stop the fixation on your husband and his attitude, he is not worth it. I reckon it won't be easy but at the end of the day, you would have your intergrity intact.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 18, 2016
I don talk am before.

Most Nigerian husbands will gbensh many female during course of their marriage.

How you deal with it is critical to your emotional health.

OP, this your husband, how many wives did his grandfather have? And your grandfather? So you think yours is gold plated?

IMHO, op should be looking for advice on reconnecting with her husband and not asking if she should have a fling or not, which in certain that she's already having anyways but nave it's still a non contact one.

Life is short yah all. It's one chance with no do overs.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 18, 2016
Duplicate.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by richyblink1(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2016
mizzochocinco:
okay so the husband was thinking about his wife and their marriage when he cheated since women are so selfish and self-centred? undecided

Assuming you read my post to comprehend and not to attack me, you would have noticed my points were in paragraphs. The hubby cheating has nothing to do with women being selfish. Was addressing the aspect of the hubby not buying her stuffs during celebrations.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 2:45pm On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:

I Have seen many fools on nairaland but you are evidently the BIGGEST FOOL that I have come across. Refer back to your first response that you sent me, you CLEARLY called me an unintelligent woman for airing MY OPINION! I had to analyze your daft statement before I came up to the conclusion that you are OBVIOUSLY an uneducated illiterate and I don't take that back. It's okay for you to run your mouth like an insecure gay but other can't? I laugh at your silly mindset! However, I don't blame you, I blame your unfortunate mother for giving birth to a nuisance like you. Last time I checked people are entitled to their opinions and if you don't agree...that's fine, calmly walk the f*ck past it! Don't come here looking for a fight like a jobless slowpoke which I have no doubts that you really are!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
treasuredkids:
Calm down guy kiss quote author=PreciousBro post=45730899]

It is your MOTHER that is a moronific useless creature! So shall it be for all the females in your entire generation including your unborn daughters. All of them in your lineage shall be as useless as yourself. Watch and see all this unfold. If you love your worthless life... Do not try me! I feel sorry for the woman that is currently affiliated to you. You evidently have no respect for yourself and common sense, I can bet a million on your head that you are a promiscuous man. Why are you Hiding behind your phone typing nonsense like a small boy?? Abeg receive sense jare! Idiot of the highest order. Next time do not call my name in any post just to justify your senseless arguments that hold no water. You should go and EDUCATE yourself and stop acting primitive and so backward in a world that is so advanced .
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by mizzochocinco: 3:04pm On May 18, 2016
richyblink1:

Assuming you read my post to comprehend and not to attack me, you would have noticed my points were in paragraphs. The hubby cheating has nothing to do with women being selfish. Was addressing the aspect of the hubby not buying her stuffs during celebrations.
yes i read and understood your rubbish of a post. The OP already said she buys him gifts whenever she can afford to do so but you continued to ask mumu questions. By his actions he is clearly the one who is selfish and self-centred but goats like you will defend such rubbish and put the blame on the woman! He cheated he should be the one making an effort to mend the relationship, but then again this world is full of sorry excuses of men like you who believe that if he makes a mess she should be ready to clean it up for him!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by richyblink1(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2016
mizzochocinco:
yes i read and understood your rubbish of a post. The OP already said she buys him gifts whenever she can afford to do so but you continued to ask mumu questions. By his actions he is clearly the one who is selfish and self-centred but goats like you will defend such rubbish and put the blame on the woman! He cheated he should be the one making an effort to mend the relationship, but then again this world is full of sorry excuses of men like you who believe that if he makes a mess she should be ready to clean it up for him!

I wonder why you are sounding this way, can't remember talking to you before all this fights. There was no place I talked about or backed the cheating hubby. Can't equally recall blaming her. I only asked a question which she already clarified.

Please, let's stick to the topic, I don't go abusing women or use insulting words on them. My advice might be rubbish to you, but not to the op that has responded and corrected my point. Enough of the war
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Kimoni: 3:40pm On May 18, 2016
jollymolly:

Thanks, your words really brought tears to eyes.

Don't worry love, you'll come out of this stronger smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 4:07pm On May 18, 2016
diva90:

I Have seen many fools on nairaland but you are evidently the BIGGEST FOOL that I have come across. Refer back to your first response that you sent me, you CLEARLY called me an unintelligent woman for airing MY OPINION! I had to analyze your daft statement before I came up to the conclusion that you are OBVIOUSLY an uneducated illiterate and I don't take that back. It's okay for you to run your mouth like an insecure gay but other can't? I laugh at your silly mindset! However, I don't blame you, I blame your unfortunate mother for giving birth to a nuisance like you. Last time I checked people are entitled to their opinions and if you don't agree...that's fine, calmly walk the f*ck past it! Don't come here looking for a fight like a jobless slowpoke which I have no doubts that you really are!

LoL When i called you an unintelligent woman is only because you are lol... You proved that by your two posts i quoted after you opined it was ok to cheat as the solution proffered and went on to say if it was you ,you'd have done worse. I called you out for the rêtarded and unrepentant professional hãrlot you are who wouldn't hesitate to break a marital vow as the proverbial cheap and loose woman.

You even included God in your miserable show of shame just so you could avert every ounce of guilt and fool people that you are righteous until i flawed your baseless logic with your line of reason lol and you flared up.

You are evidently, by your posts a mentally deficient woman who was raised by a road sided hobo as a dad and an âshawo and drunk as a mother.

Weigh the posts of yours and other women here you'd know that having the degree of freedom is not a license for you to abuse. You lack the sense of moderation and a healthy family background.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by sisisioge: 4:12pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmmm... sweetie, the Christian in me says don't try it. The unchristian babes in me says why not? Life is too short. Live it some...
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 4:22pm On May 18, 2016
diva90:

It is your MOTHER that is a moronific useless creature! So shall it be for all the females in your entire generation including your unborn daughters. All of them in your lineage shall be as useless as yourself. Watch and see all this unfold. If you love your worthless life... Do not try me! I feel sorry for the woman that is currently affiliated to you. You evidently have no respect for yourself and common sense, I can bet a million on your head that you are a promiscuous man. Why are you Hiding behind your phone typing nonsense like a small boy?? Abeg receive sense jare! Idiot of the highest order. Next time do not call my name in any post just to justify your senseless arguments that hold no water. You should go and EDUCATE yourself and stop acting primitive and so backward in a world that is so advanced .

Again, i dont think i need to respond to this rubbish, you are obviously an unlettered morôn,one who specialises in catching up to men just to prove a point and loosing her self worth.

The very essence of your desirability is what you'd foôlishly throw away to equal men in the society and be miserable. Your generations are queued on a platform of mental shallowness and no principles.

Pray tell mr, what defines you, what do you stand for ? who married you ? lolzz

Thorn bushes do not grow fruits neither do figs bear briar,how on earth do i expect sense from a ghetto hollow headed prîck swallowing fûcker like you who would'nt hesitate to sample the crowd in retaliation.

Your mother mothered you well lol we can see clearly the outcome of her design on you. Generations of loose slûts in the making.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 4:41pm On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:

Again, i dont think i need to respond to this rubbish, you are obviously an unlettered morôn,one who specialises in catching up to men just to prove a point and loosing her self worth.

The very essence of your desirability is what you'd foôlishly throw away to equal men in the society and be miserable. Your generations are queued on a platform of mental shallowness and no principles.

Pray tell mr, what defines you, what do you stand for ? who married you ? lolzz

Thorn bushes do not grow fruits neither do figs bear briar,how on earth do i expect sense from a ghetto hollow headed prîck swallowing fûcker like you who would'nt hesitate to sample the crowd in retaliation.

Your mother mothered you well lol we can see clearly the outcome of her design on you. Generations of loose slûts in the making.

Jobless fool! You keep saying you don't respond to rubbish but you still come here and prove to the whole of nairaland that you are complete psychopath who does not have self control!! I can bet you will respond to this as well because that is the best thing that you can do with your time! Your fellow males are out there cashing in and you are her on nairaland dragging yourself in the mud because of a female who clearly INTIMIDATES you! I feel sorry for you honestly ! what ever you call me is what your wretched mother is... In this case she is clearly the slut! Not me... You must think that I am one probably because your mother raised such women in your family!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day 2024 / Is It Possible Not To Have A Favourite Amongst One's Children? / Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.