Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him (6038 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 4:55pm On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:

LoL When i called you an unintelligent woman is only because you are lol... You proved that by your two posts i quoted after you opined it was ok to cheat as the solution proffered and went on to say if it was you ,you'd have done worse. I called you out for the rêtarded and unrepented professional hãrlot you are who would'nt hesitate to break a marital vow as the proverbial cheap and loose woman

You even included God in your miserable show of shame just so you could avert every ounce of shame and fool people that you are righteous until i flawed your baseless logic with your line of reason lol and you flared up.

You are evidently, by your posts a mentally deficient woman who was raised by a road sided hobo as a dad and an âshawo and drunk of a mother.

Weigh the posts of yours and other women here you'd know that having the degree of freedom is not a license for you to abuse. You lack the sense of moderation and healthy family background.

Yawnss! Couldn't even read this trash that you wrote above, too many grammatical errors. Lol @ unintelligent woman, funniest thing I've heard today.... One thing is for sure though, I'm smarter and way more intelligent that you would ever be. Infact it's truly confirmed that... you are not an educated illiterate but actually an UNEDUCATED illiterate who relies on the spellcheck of his cheap phone to save him from grammatical disgrace! Look at this slowpoke forming...my friend get out of here... You are a disgrace to men out there!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by wingeddove(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2016
Two wrongs do not make a right.Probably,I want to be of the opinion that your friend need you to do this so as to have a refuge of justification that after all,she is not the only one in this shoe(what I want to call emotional defense).I will urge you to stand and defend your marriage.You can do this by trusting God to rebuild your home again.I will like you to watch this movie titled "war room".Do not let this mistake you are about to make destroy you!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Nitefury: 5:19pm On May 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:
seek for divorce - its so glaring that u guys are already divorced.

dont cheat while u r still in his house.

after your separation then you can go have your flings. after having various men, you may discover then that your husband whom you divorced was actually way better than you can ever imagine.

i hope then both of you can still rebuild your relationship.

fuknig tired of all this marriage complains allover the place! i think its times government really consider making marriages renewable after a term of 5 years !

You're a mad man..... In a good way though.. Lol
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by jollymolly: 5:24pm On May 18, 2016
@PreciousBro and@diva90 Please you guys should stop cursing eachother out. Like the Diva90 said everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it.When someone give an advise,they give it out of personal experience,what they have witnessed or from knowledge. Dont judge people cos you dont know what they have been through.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by gazilion: 6:02pm On May 18, 2016
@jollymolly, I really feel your pain! It is quite disheartening you have to pass through all these in a young marriage. You have a great sense of respect for your marriage and I can see you still want it to succeed despite the hurts. You deserve better! However, I will advice that you do not do anything stupid. Two wrongs will not make a right and cheating on your husband at this time, will violate your conscience and will taint your character with guilt. The pride of fidelity will be wiped off and till you die, you will always look back to wish it never happened. You will always remember you took a wrong step during this storm and the scars may never be wiped off.

Please, be patient at this time. Tolerate him. Cut the ties with your ex and with wisdom also cut ties with your cheating friend.
Your marriage is not broken yet and will not be broken in Jesus name.

PRAYERFULLY TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND. Do not disrespect him in anyway cos' he is still the head. The pain of being caught in the act is killing him too.

Finally, prayerfully ask God to separate him from the ladies who are wrecking your home and marriage.

Shalom.

jollymolly:

It is not do me , I do you, if not I would have done that over a year ago. He pushed me to a point where I decided to talk to my ex since he has that listening ear and cos we remain mutual friends after I got married. He is somehow separated with the wife cos the lady doesn't want to live in Nigeria and he doesn't want to leave his work and join them.My husband is so insensitive after I caught him that I feel he is even angry with me for catching him.When I bring up a discussion, he just talk like am forcing him to and face his laptop or phone. From a far you will think that I am the one that cheated and am trying to make things right with him.Does he deserve to be cheated on? Absolutely. My emotions is so messed up that at times I wake up and I am willing to cheat on him in a heartbeat, just that my conscience keep questioning me.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by nuelski10: 7:12pm On May 18, 2016
Watch the movie War Room, it will help you alot
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 7:24pm On May 18, 2016
jollymolly:
@PreciousBro and@diva90 Please you guys should stop cursing eachother out. Like the Diva90 said everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it.When someone give an advise,they give it out of personal experience,what they have witnessed or from knowledge. Dont judge people cos you dont know what they have been through.

Thank you jare! Evidently this born fool @preciousBro doesn't know this.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by treasuredkids(f): 8:16pm On May 18, 2016
Eya! I thought u were mature and I was actually seeing sense in what u were saying but u've proved otherwise with your utterances. Too bad I dnt have a demented upbringing like yours. Look elsewhere to spill ur bile pls.
PreciousBro:

Kid! Whose treasure are you drooling for now with this sycophantic and emasculatory remark. Did you miss prior page in a bid to smell fârt from Op's ãSs and feel satisfied quoting me with that sour-faced smiley.

Take your own advice and dont water my mention with this äSs-licking post of yours.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 10:17pm On May 18, 2016
treasuredkids:
Eya! I thought u were mature and I was actually seeing sense in what u were saying but u've proved otherwise with your utterances. Too bad I dnt have a demented upbringing like yours. Look elsewhere to spill ur bile pls.

You are a yelping puppy. I could smell your sycophancy for female validation and a few likes from your pathetic post.

Your parents left you off in a bush for some meagre employment in a security post. You better stick to ãSs-kissing and shît packing as your day job. Why did you quote me again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 10:21pm On May 18, 2016
Âshewo diva90 having a filled day with some amorous kick mentioning me. cheesy

You better dont brooke your self to death with an infected stick. Hârlot!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 10:31pm On May 18, 2016
jollymolly:

It is also my right ti call out a misleading post when i see one. You dont pass the wrong messsge to readers especially when kids like yourself abound here.

You and all women should take pride in the uniqueness of being chaste ,it is what differentiates you from men. Uphold womanhood and not try to measure with men on every wrong doing.

Your chastity is the essence of your desirability.

I did nothing wrong here just pointed a harlôt in diva90.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:
Âshewo diva90 having a filled day with some amorous kick mentioning me. cheesy

You better dont brooke your self to death with an infected stick. Hârlot!

I have told you to shamelessly go back to school you slowpoke.... What the hell is Brooke? You can't even spell and write properly. Now tell me who is unintelligent here? Hehehe
Tell that your ashewo harl0t of a mother to enroll you in school. She clearly failed in raising you right! Like I previously said.... You are a disgrace to your entire lineage. Nonsense! Stupid cock sucker!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
diva90:

I have told you to shamelessly go back to school you slowpoke.... What the hell is Brooke? You can't even spell and write properly. Now tell me who is unintelligent here? Hehehe
Tell that your ashewo harl0t of a mother to enroll you in school. She clearly failed in raising you right! Like I previously said.... You are a disgrace to your entire lineage. Nonsense! Stupid cock sucker!

lol...You dont have to follow my line of insults .wife of an armed robber

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 10:40pm On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:

It is also my right ti call out a misleading post when i see one. You dont pass the wrong messsge to readers especially when kids like yourselves abound here.

You and all women should take pride in the uniqueness of being chaste ,it is what differentiates you from men. Uphold womanhood and not try to measure with men on every wrong doing.

Your chastity is the essence of your desirability.

I did nothing wrong here just pointed a harlôt in diva90.

You are obviously delusional! I'm sooooo glad that everyone can see that you ARE NOT making sense! You are a big fool! And I will continue to put you in your place! You have to spend hours of your day responding to people who confront you. So sad that Your level of ignorance stinks! You have not made a single sense... Go back and read all your responses.... Mentally sick people like u should be banned from nairaland.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:

Neither do you. I have your time my dear and unlimited wifi, keep burning your N500 naira data plan. Wretched thing! you are the fool that said he doesn't respond to rubbish but yet you are here responding like a lost soul. I guess you have just proved that what ever u are responding to makes perfect sense.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 10:43pm On May 18, 2016
I know you are so shallow you would'nt know "brooke is an obsolete word for brook and hence acceptable still ol smh You are not attentive and abreast to things. Indomie generation? Certainly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Guess you are out of words! It is your unfortunate FATHER that is An ARMED ROBBER
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
PreciousBro:
I know you are so shallow you would'nt know "brooke is an obsolete word for brook and hence acceptable still ol smh You are not attentive and abreast to things. Indomie generation? Certainly.

Look at what you wrote! Does it make sense? Read it again.....Hehehehe illiterateeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 10:51pm On May 18, 2016
haha grin PreciousBro never runs out of words. You can sleep well now. And by the way i didnt "write it grin SMH I taya for this diva of shame.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 2:20am On May 19, 2016
PreciousBro:
haha grin PreciousBro never runs out of words. You can sleep well now. And by the way i didnt "write it grin SMH I taya for this diva of shame.

You are just a sore LOSER!!!!! Bye f00l! Next time learn to respect people's opinions or better still jump off a bridge .... Easy way to silence yourself' !
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by An0nimus: 5:34am On May 19, 2016
preciousbro and diva90 una for kukuma lock una sef for one room grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 5:55am On May 19, 2016
diva90:

You are just a sore LOSER!!!!! Bye f00l! Next time learn to respect people's opinions or better still jump off a bridge .... Easy way to silence yourself' !

hahahagrin Whatever pleasure you derive from quoting me is what beats me lol

But i know it is just to cover face knowing you have been exposed for what you truly are. A woman with easy virtue grin and a morally unequipped shekpe-background whöre.

Dont let the numerical increase in likes fool you o... those are from closet feminists who aren't ready to play scape-goats and get pummelled like you. slût
!
And the likes' just like a dîck to a bimbõ like you can never be satisfying enough to give you a night rest, especially when you have been slapped hard by the truth and known for what you are grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by chacoonder(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2016
jollymolly:
I am using a new account for privacy reason.I have been married for three years with a daughter, and I found out last year that my husband is cheating though I have been suspecting for a long time. He apologised and promised that it won’t happen again but the whole cheating thing killed me emotionally. We have this emotional disconnect, there is no more affection between us. Even when I seek his opinion about some projects am handling in the office, he will be nonchalant about it though he gives me good advise in the past. He will go to work and won’t even call to check on me at work like he used to and when I do check he will say am monitoring him. Though I don’t trust him anymore but I know I can’t keep tabs on him because that will keep destroying me emotionally. My birthday comes and goes without a gift, even on mother’s day he just woke up and said happy mother’s day without no affection. On my birthday and mother’s day in the past he makes sure that he buys gift and shows me affection. My emotions towards him have been on roller coaster. I have forgiven but I have not really moved on and I guess it has to do with how he changed. I recently connected emotionally with my ex and he wants us to start seeing each other, though I have told him no in the past but after the cheating incident I have been entertaining his calls and chats. I informed one of my best friend about him, she told me I should have the affair since I still care about him that is the only way I will get myself together since my husband doesn’t care. This bestie have been cheated on, by her husband and she told me that she couldn’t move past that until she started dating her hot big boss though they are not working at the same branch. She told me the guy attends to her emotional and physical needs. She gets raise, promotion and the guy helped her bought a land. She told me she doesn’t care if the husband is cheating or not because she is getting her groove on. She said she and her husband doesn’t make love often, when they do, is just to ease tension because there is no emotion and affection. .
Oh!!!..and you call yourself a wife!!...Shame unto YOU.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Eteo: 8:18am On May 19, 2016
OP,

Carry out ur friend's advise at ur own peril. She will be the one to inform ur husband...even if she doesn't, so u can open ur two eyes and let ur friend lead u to doom...what is marriage? Marriage is a union of two forgivers...pls forgive ur husband, he has apologised, to err is human, to admit that one has erred is super- human, to.forgive is divine...work on ur marriage and save ur marriage...the grass is not greener on the other side ooo...or u think that the new man u re abt to Bleep will not Bleep anyone else apart from u Abeg wake up from ur slumber

Don't repay evil with evil...God is involved in ur marriage and He is watching u...the Bible says that all things are permissible, but not all things are beneficial...pls don't defile ur body, rem d vows u took to keep ur body exclusively for ur husband till death...

Last line: stop that friendship wt that woman. The bible says that bad company corrupts good morals. She is bad influence, believe me. Surround urself wt women of virtue who will encourage u to be good!

Shalom!!!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by jollymolly: 8:21am On May 19, 2016
chacoonder:
Oh!!!..and you call yourself a wife!!...Shame unto YOU.
Yes I am a wife, a mother and an amazing one at that, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to be ashamed of. You can keep the insult to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Nobody: 9:05am On May 19, 2016
I hate this thread, everyone says he made a mistake keep the marriage strong but to me it's bull sheet, I don't do double standards am sure we'd be blasting the wife if the reverse were the case.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by eyinjuege: 9:13am On May 19, 2016
pcguru1:
I hate this thread, everyone says he made a mistake keep the marriage strong but to me it's bull sheet, I don't do double standards am sure we'd be blasting the wife if the reverse were the case.

Are you not a Nigerian? You should know us by now na.

Many Nigerian christians according to posts on NL are also in support of adultery btw, provided its by the man regardless if its with a fellow married woman or not.

That's why each person should just live their lives by their conscience and not what any joker thinks cos your moral compass is prolly better than the person you're seeking advice from.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Dabbyfab: 10:28am On May 19, 2016
Op after one year and he still behaving this way. I don't agree with what some people said that he is ashamed of what he did, I don't believe it. This a sign that he is still having an affair. Find out if he is still having an affair, and if still doing it, chop and clean mouth like someone said if your concience permits you.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by treasuredkids(f): 10:39am On May 19, 2016
Too bad. Many are mad but few are roaming. We will soon find you in the refuse dump where u are posting from. Sick demented attention seeking fellow with no future ambition. Better go get a life cos social media is not one.
PreciousBro:

You are a yelping puppy. I could smell your sycophancy for female validation and a few likes from your pathetic post.

Your parents left you off in a bush for some meagre employment in a security post. You better stick to ãSs-kissing and shît packing as your day job. Why did you quote me again?
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
treasuredkids:
Too bad. Many are mad but few are roaming. We will soon find you in the refuse dump where u are posting from. Sick demented attention seeking fellow with no future ambition. Better go get a life cos social media is not one.

You and intelligence are darkness and light respectively. If you had a life i doubt you'd refrain from paying heed to your own advice.

Who cursed you with this perpetual state of mentioning me upandan groping for attention like a sick piglet. Ambition? You are living up to yours following me.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by Jahblessme: 1:01pm On May 19, 2016
@OP
Please do whatever makes you happy.
If it's praying that will give you joy,go ahead.
If it's a young hot virile guy,your choice.
No one here has a right to tell you what will soothe the pain you feel inside.Some will say forgive-Is that what will make you feel at peace? Some will go for revenge- Is that what will give you joy?Some break things,some cut up clothes,some feed laxatives for weeks till he's almost pooing his intestines..Choose your own brand.
Your friend is cheating back and happy cos that's what suits her temperament and maybe that's what makes her feel attractive and loved,that does not mean it's right for you.
Tailor your response according to your personality.The end result should be that you are happy and that's all.

Good luck.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by treasuredkids(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
Its bad when u lack understanding of the words u use. Anyway what's expected of someone who knows how to speak English both formal and informal and still cannot make a head of what he's saying. Quite pathetic. Learn to differentiate between constructive criticism and a destructive one, identify complements for what they are and stop washing ur stinking garments for all to see. No one is interested in them
PreciousBro:

You and intelligence are darkness and light respectively. If you had a life i doubt you'd refrain from paying heed to your own advice.

Who cursed you with this perptual state of mentioning me upandan groping for attention like a sick piglet. Ambition? You are living up to yours following me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day 2024 / Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth / How To Communicate With My Yoruba Husband's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.