Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him (6037 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 1:30pm On May 19, 2016
PreciousBro:

hahahagrin Whatever pleasure you derive from quoting me is what beats me lol

But i know it is just to cover face knowing you have been exposed for what you truly are. A woman with easy virtue grin and a morally unequipped shekpe-background whöre.

Dont let the numerical increase in likes fool you o... those are from closet feminists who aren't ready to play scape-goats and get pummelled like you. slût
!
And the likes' just like a dîck to a bimbõ like you can never be satisfying enough to give you a night rest, especially when you have been slapped hard by the truth and known for what you are grin

Like I said and will continue to say, it is your unfortunate mother and All the women in your entire lineage that are WH0RES! You have grown up around women who have these traits and unfortunately you think everyone is like them. Sorry for you! If you like use all the grammar in the dictionary, it does not make up for the fact that you are an IGNORANT F00L who has refused to take the truth as it is! A promiscuous nuisance who thinks cheating is a norm when it comes to a man and a PRIMITIVE BASTARD who in this modern day still thinks that men are more superior than women, you seriously need urgent help! The sooner you get it, the better for you. I know u are constantly intimated about my continuous quotings! You keep nagging about it like an slowpoke that has gone mad. I will continue to quote you so far as you bring out minutes of your day to respond to the responses that you initially called 'rubbish'.... Guess they aren't after all wink
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 1:37pm On May 19, 2016
treasuredkids:
Too bad. Many are mad but few are roaming. We will soon find you in the refuse dump where u are posting from. Sick demented attention seeking fellow with no future ambition. Better go get a life cos social media is not one.

Sick demented attention seeking fellow is an understatement. This fool PreciousBro is a certified bastard who needs to be leeched to a tree like a mad dog and put to death instantly. Jobless unintelligent individual disturbing this thread with his filth! Nonsense! Admin needs to block him ASAP!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
treasuredkids:
Its bad when u lack understanding of the words u use. Anyway what's expected of someone who knows how to speak English both formal and informal and still cannot make a head of what he's saying. Quite pathetic. Learn to differentiate between constructive criticism and a destructive one, identify complements for what they are and stop washing ur stinking garments for all to see. No one is interested in them

Was it constructive criticism when you watered my mention with a scar-faced smiley passing something that seemed like a warning because i called her a slowpoke ? Intellectual sight evades you,you are a blind effeminate squirrel. Bastârdo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 1:51pm On May 19, 2016
diva90:

Like I said and will continue to say, it is your unfortunate mother and All the women in your entire lineage that are WH0RES! You have grown up around women who have these traits and unfortunately you think everyone is like them. Sorry for you! If you like use all the grammar in the dictionary, it does not make up for the fact that you are an IGNORANT F00L who has refused to take the truth as it is! A promiscuous nuisance who thinks cheating is a norm when it comes to a man and a PRIMITIVE BASTARD who in this modern day still thinks that men are more superior than women, you seriously need urgent help! The sooner you get it, the better for you. I know u are constantly intimated about my continuous quotings! You keep nagging about it like an slowpoke that has gone mad. I will continue to quote you so far as you bring out minutes of your day to respond to the responses that you initially called 'rubbish'.... Guess they aren't after all wink

As usual you have shifted post, just as the hollow headed bimbõ lacking congnitive reasoning.

Where in my post did i suggest men are superior to women ? If you say so i'd have to agree in order not to prolong this diva90 disgrace because clearly, you are the promiscuous harlõt here who agreed to and proffer cheating to the Op as an advice and one can only deduce the magnitude of decadence,deviant behaviour and pervasion that abounds you and your ancestral fruitless tree.

Powerless wîtch with the brain of a squid.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 1:56pm On May 19, 2016
diva90:

Sick demented attention seeking fellow is an understatement. This fool PreciousBro is a certified bastard who needs to be leeched to a tree like a mad dog and put to death instantly. Jobless unintelligent individual disturbing this thread with his filth! Nonsense! Admin needs to block him ASAP!

If admin should block me ,then you'd be thrown into the cauldron of lucifer's kitchen for being a proud whóre and a dümb pûssy-faced cat.

Your entire existence is a mistake to mankind.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 2:07pm On May 19, 2016
PreciousBro:

As usual you have shifted post, just as the hollow headed bimbõ lackibg congnitive reasoning.

Where in my post did i suggest men are superior to women ? If you say so i'd have to agree in order not to prolong this diva90 disgrace because clearly, you are the promiscuous harlõt here who agreed to and proffer cheating to the Op as an advice and one can only deduce the magnitude of decadence,deviant behaviour and pervasion that abounds you and your ancestral fruitless tree.

Powerless wîtch with the brain of a squid.

Hahahaha! Your continuous use of the words Harl0t, wh0re etc are becoming quite redundant and boring! Try and LEARN new vocabulary abeg! Hehe! You have even proceeded to steal my words : promiscuous cheesy looks like someone is already lacking what to say but I don't blame you, that's what happens to people who blurt out a lot of gabbage from their undeveloped tissue paper brains.
Give up already you shameless weak lameass! C0CK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKER! You are a sorry excuse for men who exist in the world today. A problem that would have been solved if your useless parents simply used a condom. People like you do not deserve a chance on the surface of the earth! Just go and commit suicide already, take a cue from tunji tiwa savage (both of you fall in the same category - gold digging opportunistic psychopaths) and stop taking up space. This world is not for worthless individuals such as yourself!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 2:17pm On May 19, 2016
diva90:

Hahahaha! Your continuous use of the words Harl0t, wh0re etc are becoming quite redundant and boring! Try and LEARN new vocabulary abeg! Hehe! You have even proceeded to steal my words : promiscuous cheesy looks like someone is already lacking what to say but I don't blame you, that's what happens to people who blurt out a lot of gabbage from their undeveloped tissue paper brains.
Give up already you shameless weak lameass! C0CK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKER! You are a sorry excuse for men who exist in the world today. A problem that would have been solved if your useless parents simply used a condom. People like you do not deserve a chance on the surface of the earth! Just go and commit suicide already, take a cue from tunji tiwa savage (both of you fall in the same category - gold digging opportunistic psychopaths) and stop taking up space. This world is not for worthless individuals such as yourself!

Balderdâsh!!

Dont think i dont know where you jacked those recycled lines from. Ofcourse a cretinoûs dûllard like you wouldn't keep up.

Should i mention all your flaws on this same thread within a minute for ya cheesy ?

You dont even deserve a servant to Tiwa's Tunji as a blind date

Ewu!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 2:20pm On May 19, 2016
Anywhere you see or hear a mention of god-PreciousBro,you better run to mommy lol
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 2:22pm On May 19, 2016
grin grin grin Olodo diva
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 2:28pm On May 19, 2016
PreciousBro:

Balderdâsh!!

Dont think i dont know where you jacked those recycled lines from. Ofcourse a cretinoûs dûllard like you wouldn't keep up.

Should i mention all your flaws on this same thread within a minute for ya cheesy ?

You dont even deserve a servant to Tiwa's Tunji as a blind date

Ewu!

Yawnssss! Keep stealing lines and words! That's what you do best! Uneducated illiterate cheesy ...oh Oh I almost forgot You inherited those 'stealing' genes from you armed robber of a father! It's in your blood and lineage.
Last time I checked, queens have no direct connections with servants. You do not even deserve to be his DOG! You are on a lower pedestal! I have told you to go and waste yourself! Stop running around nairaland like a stray mad man dropping useless redundant BS!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 2:34pm On May 19, 2016
treasuredkids:
Its bad when u lack understanding of the words u use. Anyway what's expected of someone who knows how to speak English both formal and informal and still cannot make a head of what he's saying. Quite pathetic. Learn to differentiate between constructive criticism and a destructive one, identify complements for what they are and stop washing ur stinking garments for all to see. No one is interested in them

Thank you jare! Atleast EVERYONE can see that This gay PreciousBro needs to go back to school! Such a pathetic unintelligent dullard who in his empty delusional head thinks he is smart! Keep spending all your time sucking d*cks while your mates are out there bettering themselves. Mumu of the highest order
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 2:37pm On May 19, 2016
What sort of masculine male in his right senses puts 'precious' as his handle. Acting like a sissy! Hehe! PreciousBro ....Last time I checked that is a female tendency. I guess this truly confirms that you are truly a Gaylord! All that C0CK you take from behind must be affecting your brain cells. You need kirikiri 14 years treatment!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by sebod(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2016
@jollymolly,
I came here a bit late, and I can see you have been well advised on what to do. Permit me to just add this:
Going by your post, I want to believe you are a godly woman who knows what marriage means having vowed to uphold marital virtues, ethics and vows. Your husband must have failed in upholding the vows he sworn to, but, that can never justify you doing same in return.
No matter what you are going through right now as a result of your husby's actions or inaction, cheating to get back at him would never be the way out. You can never be fulfilled by cheating, you'll only set up your marriage on the verge of total collapse.
Evil communication corrupts good manner, you have allowed your relationship with your corrupt friend to negatively affect your sense of reasoning. You chose to confide in a friend who definitely is not having a happy home rather than seek advice from godly people. Please, cut every tie you have with her before she ruins your home which is still very redeemable.
Your ex is your ex, there shouldn't be any form of intimacy between you other than mutual and godly conversation. He doesn't have a happy home either and definitely cannot guarantee you one.
How then do you get back at your cheating husband? I must admit you have gone through a lot, you have suffered emotionally and have lost your happiness in the process. But, trust me, you can always get out of it if you approach the issue with the right mind and attitude. there's a need to adhere strictly to your psychologist, try and make yourself happy, forgive and let go of whatever is weighing you down, seek godly counsel and always present your case to God.
God sees and knows what you are going through, if truly you believe in him, then you should talk to him often rather than your ex or friend. He will never let you down, and don't forget to always pray for your husband.
If you cheat on him today, he repents tomorrow and things get back to normal, trust me, you'll live the rest of your life praying that what you did doesn't come back to hurt you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by PreciousBro: 3:30pm On May 19, 2016
diva90:
What sort of masculine male in his right senses puts 'precious' as his handle. Acting like a sissy! Hehe! PreciousBro ....Last time I checked that is a female tendency. I guess this truly confirms that you are truly a Gaylord! All that C0CK you take from behind must be affecting your brain cells. You need kirikiri 14 years treatment!

cheesygrin Admit it, you love me around spewing banters with you moistening your lôin huh ? naughty târt. No amount of excuse you give to grope redemption for your initial moral woes will cure this obvious wound of diva90's womanhood.

A fuçking disgrace you are. Lacking the grace of feminity and absolute virtue. I'm very sure you look like a trôll with a cloak and aura of shame around you and the stench of a village gutter. No wonder you call your self diva to remove every emblem of repulsiveñess. So dãft you dont know Precious is unisêx huh ? Now you want to trôll on my masculinity to think i'd be moved? Wake up and buy a time piece you misplaced daughter of a babalawo lol

I know for sure that you weren't born but coughed out from the mouth of an influenza-infected orangutan,eaten by another and belched out to be a semi-human. Your mother's cünt bears raw tobacco. And i will not condescend to that lowness of lêwd words exchange by partaking in whatever makes it rain where your laps meet leaving your tear tear panties soaked.

Wet Râg!
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by switdick(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2016
@preciousBro i think you and your diva are match made in heaven Lol the both of you should just meet and fucCk each other nawa o wetin.

please easy on her she's still a lady. cool
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by diva90: 6:12pm On May 19, 2016
PreciousBro:

cheesygrin Admit it, you love me around spewing banters with you moistening your lôin huh ? naughty târt. No amount of excuses you give to grope redemption for your initial moral woes will cure this obvious wound to diva90's womanhood.

A fuçking disgrace you are. Lacking the grace of feminity and absolute virtue. I'm very sure you look like a trôll with a cloak and aura of shame around you and the stench of a village gutter. No wonder you called your self diva to remove every emblem of repulsiveñess. So dãft you dont know Precious is unisêx huh ? Now you want to trôll on my masculinity to think i'd be moved? Wake up and buy a time piece you misplaced daughter of babalawo lol

I know for sure that you weren't born but coughed out from the mouth of an influenza-infected orangutan,eaten by another and belched out to be semi-human. Your mother's cünt bears raw tobacco. And i will not condescend to that lowness of lêwd words exchange by partaking in whatever makes it rain where your laps meet leaving your tear tear panties soaked.

Wet Râg!

C0CK sucker! Welcome back ! Atleast u never denied that you do that for a living. Lol !!! This one you are always on nairaland awaiting my glorious responses, oh! I feel so important right now because evidently you will DIE if you don't read from me! e be like say your c0ck sucking market no sell today, hence your level of joblessness and stupidity on constant display. I have adviced you serverally to get your life together but you refused to take advice, your fellow men are cashing in $$$ and you are here crying fowl over a strong intelligent Woman attackig you on nairaland. Hehehe! Sissy of life! i suspect that you are a transgender bearing the name precious! Lol! Dirty unfortunate thing like you! The grammatical errors in your 'epistles of shame' make me wonder if I am dragging words with a tout. Which I am certainly sure you that you are! What can I expect from a pschopathic nuisance who is the product of a mad woman with smelly cunt and a useless father who is an armed robber! Your entire household is nothing but bad news including your sorry self! You are a perfect example of everything that with the world.
Re: My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On May 19, 2016
OP please cheat back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day 2024 / Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth / How To Communicate With My Yoruba Husband's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.