Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough (2328 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by fyneboi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
Ladies when do you feel it's time to let him go?

I will justify a woman leaving her boyfriend when he cheats the second times.

or her husband when he cheats the third time.
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2009
second time ke? tolerance huh, what a lucky boyfriend.
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by DaLucki1: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2009
i think it's all about love an respect we all are human and at times others are stronger than others all i have to say is measure a man by his actions. but remember to also measure yourself and leave all judgement up to God but what you can tolerate is what you can tolerate. it really depends upon to depth of the relationship we all can do bad by ourselves but its always fun to be doing good with someone. Dont be ran over if they cant respect you then show them you can do without them even if you feel you dont want to  grin
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by Gentlelady(f): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2009
It is time to let go:-
When there is no longer joy in the relationship or
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by Gentlelady(f): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
It is time to let go when:-

1. There is no more joy in the relationship
2. Both partners no longer have same dreams and aspirations
3. There is no trust or mutual respect
4. It becomes obvious that your partner is no longer interested in the r/s
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by xqwysyte(f): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
I will let him go when:

He tells me he dont love me anymore
He hits me
He cheats a second time.
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by tRoOE(f): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
when you feel unhappy wit urself, losing Who you re then it time to let go. just becos u luv each other doesnt mean it meant go be
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by iice(f): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2009
When it all goes wrong and down the drain
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
Do you mean when you 'catch' him the second time? Because trust me, they always cheat!!

For me, I'll leave my BF the day he stops making me laugh!

and I'll leave my husband the day he marries a second wife.
Re: When It's Time To Let Him Go, Enough Is A Enough by finemocha(f): 5:14am On Aug 28, 2009
slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Help Me Out Please. / Which Would You Like To Marry, Fair Girl And A Girl With Dark Complexion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.