Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Jennifer: Grass To Grace - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jennifer: Grass To Grace (86619 Views)

Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / Grace / Grass To Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by olashas(f): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
donephi:

Anytime.
Just looked at your profile, is that you?
Yeah
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by sbabimbola(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chicent:
This new jeniffer story is highly powered by the ladies.......
Ritababe
Pweetyz
sbabimbola
countrygirl
misspeggy
spdazzy
slimpresh

make dey watch....... *coversface*

I beg to disagree with you... I only love the storyline because of the creativity in it. It show the feminine to be at the mercy of the masculine....... Not all girls pests Bros!
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by showmethemoney(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Great story.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by afroditte(f): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Great one OP!

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ritababe(f): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=sbabimbola post=46728063]

I beg to disagree with you... I only love the storyline because of the creativity in it. It show the feminine to be at the mercy of the masculine....... Not all girls pests Bros![/quote
lol
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Topscoque(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kudos to u
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Abuloma80(f): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kudos to you ZUBY77. How do we get to read continuation of "JENNIFER" story. Keep it up!!
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by delorkazee: 3:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Thank you for your previous write-up but please do well to complete it please, and if it's true that the writer was blocked please i beg the admin to pardon the writer of any wrong committed. Thanks
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by SamMilla1(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Abuloma80:
Kudos to you ZUBY77. How do we get to read continuation of "JENNIFER" story. Keep it up!!

The story is going ahead on his website. Check his signature here for the link.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
delorkazee:
Thank you for your previous write-up but please do well to complete it please, and if it's true that the writer was blocked please i beg the admin to pardon the writer of any wrong committed. Thanks
Continue on www.globalruns.com where he rules his world
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Sammie23: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
WAH MAKES U TINK DT? WAH MAKES U TINK DT?
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ronald4lif(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaobi12:
Nice one Mr Azubuike.

Nne banyi kedu? Ina shine kwa.

Please can you vote for Lanicky for miss NL in tomorrow finals? It takes place between 10am-6pm. Biko o. sad
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Chicent(m): 2:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Sammie23:

Go Figure!!!

Dont Hate........... Congratulate. wink
Sammie23:

Go Figure!!!

Dont Hate........... Congratulate.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ritababe(f): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Silensa(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
I just arrived now. Oga Zuby77 abeg fire on
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by SamMilla1(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Silensa:
I just arrived now. Oga Zuby77 abeg fire on

Update resumes from Sunday.
The handle Zuby77 was banned.
The story will resume with four updates each day from Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Silensa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
SamMilla1:

Update resumes from Sunday.

Ozoigbondu maka why they come ban you nah? Anyway, patiently waiting for the update
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by SamMilla1(m): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Silensa:

Ozoigbondu maka why they come ban you nah? Anyway, patiently waiting for the update

Apparently, the word Biafra is a Taboo and gives some people sleepless nights.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by apholaryn: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

no turn dis nice thread into another tin bros....
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by SamMilla1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
apholaryn:
no turn dis nice thread into another tin bros....

Ok Sir. I won't.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by apholaryn: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Ok Sir. I won't.
thank you sir...btw ,you are very good at what you do..I was always glued to my fone when I discovered there and back on my time ..mehn !very captivating as well..more ink to your pen, kudos to you sir!
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Silensa(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2016
SamMilla1:

twuders wonders shall never end. we sit down dey look cos soon not only sleepless night but restless days will acompany them
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by tobianodino(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2016
End of the road
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Episode 19: The Fear Of Hell

Solomon scheduled a meeting with my Madam the following day. I warned him to be careful because I believed Madam Grace would come with the scary thugs.
When I eventually called him that night to know how the meeting went, Solomon said he was across the big river on the other side of Lisbon. He didn’t return until past 1am. He announced that we were going somewhere around 6am.
Something was wrong, I could detect that from the way he talked but I was careful not to make things worse. The whole thing was about me and no matter how much Solomon wanted to help; he was still a stranger I met a few days ago.

We slept for a few hours and took a cab to Montijo area. I was surprised when he unlocked a small apartment and said he paid for it the night before. It was our first major move since I left Madam Grace. We were on the run already and I knew Madam Grace won’t stop coming after us.
A Portuguese boy who said his name was Jose came before mid day. He said he liked me and smiled a lot at me at every given chance. To set the records straight, I told him Solomon was my boyfriend. It was true Solomon hasn’t done or said anything about Jose’s advances towards me but I wasn’t going to wait for that. His first reaction could be to send me away if I stayed close and talked with Jose for long. I didn’t want anything bad to happen between me and Solomon, I was already out of Madam Grace and her domain, and it would be very bad if I had to return to her because of Jose.
Solomon and Jose eventually left me alone in the apartment and disappeared to the streets. It seemed something was going on between two of them and Madam Grace. From what I understood so far, they were planning to make money out of the situation. I was curious as to how that would be achieved but from the little I knew about Solomon, he was smart enough to do many unbelievable things. I didn’t trust him well enough initially, I thought he would have zex with me and left like every other guy out there, but he kept surprising me every day.
Two days after we relocated to the new apartment, Solomon returned one evening and declared that we were leaving for Porto.
“Where is Porto and why are we going there?” I asked.
After staring at me for a while, he said, “Porto is in northern Portugal and we are going there because we are very close to where Madam Grace lives. We need to be as far as we can get if we want to make sure she and her thugs doesn’t bump into us.”
I understood what he meant and I knew he was doing it for me.
“Pack three clothes for you; two for me and a few other things we might need. I want you to know that we may not return here again,” he said.
I sang a Gospel song as I packed the few things we would need in wherever we were going. Right inside me, I was anxious to get away from Lisbon. Everywhere else was better than Lisbon for me. I wanted to get away from the street life I was introduced to. I wasn’t going to live the rest of my young life that way. Being a Christian by faith, I was scared that I could end up in hell fire when I die. We were told about how fire would burn and burn those who would be banished to hell when they die. It was a story every Christian feared. I was sure I would end in hell if I continued what I was doing. God was never going to allow me near him if I end up dead while working as a Prostitute. It was also a shame to me that I insulted my family by going to the street in the first place. My father was a priest and it would be scandalous if news ever got to Nigeria that I was a street Prostitute in Europe. My family would never forgive me if they heard such thing. As a result of the fear of what could happen to me if I continued to work in the streets, I was ready to follow Solomon to wherever he wanted.
It was already Christmas and rather than enjoying and celebrating on the streets like everyone else, we set out to the Oriente train station and took a train to Porto. We found a hotel near a big football stadium and lodged there. It was finally good to breathe properly because everything was chocking me in Lisbon.
Another thing I loved about our move to Porto was the fact that I could finally fall in love properly with Solomon. My love for him was increasing daily and it was difficult to play Romeo and Juliet in the condition we found ourselves in Lisbon.
Solomon was my first real boyfriend and considering the circumstances we met each other, I was compelled to have even more love for him. It was true I had a secondary school boyfriend back in Benin City Nigeria but it was what it was; school friendship. The most I did with him back then was a kiss here and there. I never had zex with him; I was scared I could get pregnant.
In Porto, my life was unfolding like a movie before my eyes. Everything had suddenly centered around me. Madam Grace was calling Solomon incessantly from Lisbon. Something else was going on. According to what I overheard Solomon say on one of those calls, it seemed they picked up money already from Madam Grace in Lisbon. It could be the reason for the sudden decision to leave Lisbon. I didn’t really care if they got money from Grace, she deserved everything she got. However, I was curious as to why Solomon hasn’t mentioned anything about taking money from Madam Grace. The entire thing was about me; that was for sure. I was not going to ask for a share of the money he got from Grace but I felt I deserved to know everything about it. As a result, I decided to ask a question about the money and hoped that it won’t upset Solomon.
“Madam Grace paid some money some days ago. The money was part of the deal to get you back.”
“How much did she give you?” I asked.
“Just 2500, she actually paid the 5000 Euros I asked her to pay, but Jose and his friend who did the job, took half of it,” Solomon said reluctantly.
I could understand why he didn’t want to answer questions about money and I was scared not to ask delicate ones. But what I was able to achieve was to make him know that I knew that he had the money from Madam Grace. If he really wanted to send me back to Nigeria, the money was going to be enough but since he was yet to say anything about it for the past few days, it was better I remained quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Episode 20: The Selfless Stranger

The call came around 2pm. It was from Madam Grace. I listened quietly as Solomon talked to her. Something else was going on, it seemed Madam Grace wanted something else apart from me. I was certain it wasn’t about me; it was about the recorded tape. I didn’t know the actual implications of the tape but since I heard Madam Grace begging from Lisbon, I knew she was finally scared of something in life.
Madam Grace seemed not to be afraid of anything since we met. She addressed people as if she was above everyone else in every aspect of life. She once boasted in the store that she could do anything she wanted in Portugal. Perhaps it was to make me scared but she succeeded because I became scared of her. I saw her as a powerful evil woman who could use Juju to kill anyone she wanted. But the current incidents with Solomon made me realize that she was scared of something after all. With all the powers she claimed she had in Portugal, I didn’t expect her to be afraid of a mere message recorded with a mobile phone. I felt she should have called it bluff but no, she was scared as hell because before the end of the phone call with Solomon, she agreed to come to Porto. She was coming to get the recorded message. The surprise package of the entire process was that I was no longer her priority. She didn’t mention me during the phone conversation; she only nibbled around the recorded message.
“How is she going to get the recorded message?” I asked as soon as the phone conversation was over.
“I will give her the phone and everything in it, except that I will move my contacts to the Sim card and take it with.”
I looked up at him. “You mean you are willing to give her this beautiful phone?” I asked as I picked up the phone from bed.
Since I started staying with Solomon, the Samsung Razor flat phone became my best friend. I would play games with it whenever Solomon was around. The news that Madam Grace would soon take the phone was a sad one.
“Jennifer, this phone is about 150 Euros. Madam Grace would pay enough money to buy more than eight of this model. So if that is what it takes to lose the phone, I am fine with it.”
“I don’t want to see her when she comes here. I hope you are not bringing her to this hotel,” I said for the sake of saying something.
Solomon didn’t respond to what I said, he just kept quiet as if he didn’t hear me. It was true that we didn’t still know so much about each other but one thing I found out from day one was that he never answered questions he considered silly or irrelevant. He frowned at what he considered silly questions and it scared me sometimes. I expected him to be a gentleman and answer whatever questions I threw at him but he didn’t care. It was the reason why I decided to pursue it this time.
“Did you hear what I just said? I don’t want to see her when she comes here,” I fired again, this time with a slightly raised voice.
“Actually you are going to see her and you will follow her if you continue to ask me silly questions like this one.”
I started crying.
He didn’t even look at me, let alone asking me to stop crying. He just sat there and operated his phone as if he didn’t hear someone was crying beside him.
Five minutes later, I found out I could cry the whole day without him doing anything, so I simply stopped crying and started hitting him lightly on his back; yet he didn’t even move or look at me.
As I lay later on the bed, cuddled under the thick blanket, I wondered the kind of person Solomon was. He would smile at me, laugh with me, play with me and hug and kiss me in one minute and the next minute, he would be as cold as dead stone. It was scary to think that I was falling in love with him. It was true the original plan was to send me back to Nigeria or to another nearby country where I would take asylum and return to school; however, things have changed with me. I didn’t want to return to Nigeria anymore. I also didn’t want to go to any other country to take asylum. I simply wanted to stay with him and follow him wherever he would be going from Porto.
Solomon was my first real boyfriend. As a matter of fact, he was the first person to make love to me as a boyfriend. I have had zex before we met, that was obvious since I was a street girl. But everything was different when he made love to me. Initially I thought it was because he took me out for dinner and sightseeing before we eventually had zex. He made me feel so special before he thought of touching me. I thought that was the reason why I felt so good the first time we had zex. It was the reason why I told him I would return the next day. It was the reason why I rejected the money he offered me after that first day. I wanted to return to him because he didn’t just see me as a Prostitute in Lisbon, he saw me as a young beautiful naive girl who was forced into whatever I was doing.
But the unfortunate thing was that I was falling fast in love with him on daily basis and he seemed not to notice it. Or perhaps he did and just didn’t want to show it. Everything he talked about was how to escape from Madam Grace and how to leave Portugal, nothing else.
We slept that night in total silence, like enemies on the same bed. I turned my back on him and faced the wall. He turned his back on me and faced outside. We didn’t speak to each other until when he woke up the next morning. I couldn’t sleep well that night. I wondered what would become of me if Solomon suddenly decided that I had become a bigger problem than he thought. He was in Portugal to get a resident permit; at least that was what he told me. But based on what was going on, he was no longer talking about the permit; he was more concerned about taking me away from the street. That was a kind of gesture I never believed was possible. He practically turned my security to his priority and taking me away from Lisbon took over his life. I hoped to hug and apologize to him for my behavior when we go out for breakfast. But before he even got up from bed, he called Madam Grace again.
“Madam Grace, I thought I told you not to make any more move on me?”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Episode 21: Lost in Love

“You sent a witch to kill me in my dream last night. I defeated your witch and I am coming after you,” Solomon said on the phone.
I was startled immediately and I threw away my cover and sat won on the edge of the bed. I wanted to ask him what happened in the dream but he was still on the phone.
I waited patiently.
“What happened?” I eventually asked as soon as he killed the call.
He went on to tell me about a dream he had the night before. He seemed a little livelier than he was the previous day and that was a good sign because I preferred to be around him when he was nice and smiling.
“I had a dream. A witch was chasing me and we were both flying. I believe it was Madam Grace who sent the witch to kill me. For that reason, she is no longer getting the recorded message. She is going to prison,” Solomon had said.
I was scared to ask further questions. I knew everything was happening because of me; therefore I felt it was wise to stay away from asking many questions about our current travails.
Madam Grace called back. She said she had no idea of what Solomon was talking about. The phone was on speakout mode. I heard everything she said. She went on to tell Solomon that he was just being wicked and looking for ways not to keep to his promise of giving her the recorded message and sending me back.
Before the end of the phone call, Solomon promised to call her by midway.
I started crying again anyway and this time, he held me and asked me to stop crying.
“I know you think all these things happening will stop me from helping you. No, it won’t stop me. Rather it will make me go after Madam Grace with more demands. If this is how she wants us to play the game, I have been ready since I was born,” he said.
I looked him in the eyes and smiled. I guessed he wanted me to smile. We kissed and eventually ended up making love without condom, he even released his sperms inside me twice. It was good and it felt good that he no longer saw me as a street girl. I was sure he would not have made love to me without condom if he still considered me a Prostitute. That was a good sign that he wasn’t about to abandon me. I apologized to him for my behaviour the previous night and promised not to cause any problems for him ever again; a promise I was sure I couldn’t keep even if my life depended on it.
“I am going outside to buy drugs for cold. I don’t like this weather,” he said after cleaning ourselves up.
I needed some rest after the marathon zex; as a result, I told him to go out alone.
Thirty minutes later, he returned and gave me a card that contained some tablets. He said it was for cold and that I must take one pill immediately since the weather would keep getting colder. I didn’t know what was written on the drug, but since he had taken one tablet already, I felt that it wasn’t a dangerous drug. I took one tablet as he instructed and threw the remainder inside my bag.
Since it was December 26, most of the businesses were closed except restaurants and bars. We eventually went out to eat but returned after that. We played in the room like old lovers, hugging and kissing each other every other minute. I was just on my underpants and so was him. Yes, he just wore his boxers and we played around the room and bathroom and everywhere else.
The new found happiness took us from one spot to another and we eventually made another love in the bathroom. I had hit him playfully and ran to the bathroom. I wanted him to pursue me and he did. When he caught up with me in the bathroom, he planted a long kiss on my lips and I held him around his neck while we savoured that glorious moment. I prayed he never stopped. It was the best moment I ever witnessed. The kiss was long and heavenly as he caressed my back slowly while our mouths held each other as if the world was about to end. Then all of a sudden, he sat on the edge of the bathtub, and made me sit on his laps facing him. Slowly, he shifted my underpants to one side, brought out his already hard manhood from the opening in front of his boxers and inserted it into my wet cunt. I held his neck and kissed him more as he moved my waist up and down on his manhood.
I lost my self in love and didn’t know when he came into me again, that was the third time he was releasing inside me.
“You have released inside me for the third time today. What’s your plan?” I asked while we took our bath together inside the tub.
“I don’t think you will get pregnant.”
“Since when did you know how and when I would get pregnant?” I said and smiled.
“Relax Jenny; I know you won’t get pregnant. But if you get pregnant, you don’t have to be afraid, I won’t leave you.”
I didn’t know why he believed I won’t get pregnant, maybe it had something to do with the drugs he gave me. I knew he told me it was for cold but I didn’t remember telling Solomon I was feeling cold. He practically forced that drug down my throat and based on the situation I was, rejecting the drugs would have been disastrous. But yet, I felt I should know whatever drugs I was swallowing. Unfortunately the language written on the pack was Portuguese.
“Are you saying that we could have a baby together?” I asked.
He looked me straight in the eyes. “That would be lovely Jennifer, but not in this our current situation. Maybe one day, we will get married too because I am falling in love with you.”
Tears started running down my eyes again. He held my hands and raised me up to stand in his front, and then he planted that long kiss again and sent me away from Earth.
At that moment, I realized that God intentionally sent me to Portugal to find love. I felt that nothing was ever going to take me away from Solomon. He gave me security, help and now the most important one; love. That was all I ever wanted from him and as long as I was concerned, I was going to wherever he was going. That was true, after everything that happened between us that day; I saw no reason why he would stop me from following him, unless of course he disappeared. Men could do a lot of things you never believed they could but life itself was all about risks. I was going to risk it with Solomon; that was the only thing that made sense to me up there in Porto Portugal.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ritababe(f): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2016
welcome back
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Silensa(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Oga Zuby77 is back. Welcome, wey bread?
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by tobianodino(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2016
welldone Mr. Zuby i hav bin readin ur 1st story abt ur sef pls drop d link to the remaining part i stopd @ episode 29 on Ozila's site thanks
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2016
tobianodino:
welldone Mr. Zuby i hav bin readin ur 1st story abt ur sef pls drop d link to the remaining part i stopd @ episode 29 on Ozila's site thanks

www.globalruns.com
Find your way from there.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by tobianodino(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
ZUBY77:

www.globalruns.com Find your way from there.
okay re u still going post more on NL & Ozila
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by tobianodino(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
ZUBY77:

www.globalruns.com Find your way from there.
okay re u still going to post more on NL & Ozila

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CI / A Thorn In The Flesh / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.