Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,866 members, 7,821,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies (6645 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2016
Please, read patiently and digest...

I'm using this medium to express a bitter truth; I don't care what you call me...if you like, call me 'crazy'...if you like, call me 'baby'. We might not say much but we put our thoughts into writing just to prove you a fact! cool

If you are still romantically blind; I mean, if you are still a 'Johny-just-come' in the dating game, you have surely landed on the right place wink It is erroneous for a guy to think that women are not romantically clever! Bro, they are!!! After many hours of thorough brain-storming in my little library of Romantic Psychology, I came up with these tips...u fit call am 'expo' grin

1) Act as if you are flirting with other girls sometimes: Until most girls realize that they have competitors, they will never value you in a relationship. Haven't you pondered on why girls still go for a guy, even when they fully know he has girlfriends, yet, they ignore the guy who's lonely? Ogbeni, even if u nor dey flirt, u fit pretend; watch how her behaviours go change!

2) Create scarcity for yourself sometimes: Nobody values something that's commonly seen. If mangoes too many for basket, small small children go use some take play ball grin It's more pleasant when a girl tells me that she misses me than when she tells me that I'm disturbing her! Some people never really value a common thing until the 'common thing' becomes uncommon.

3) Don't act as if your life depends on sex: I bet you, this is one ancient tool that women have been successfully using to 'subdue' men. Don't wait for religious books to tell you that it could be possible that Samson allowed Delilah to cut off his hairs because of the sweetness of her 'womanhood'. It could be possible that the young man had never bleeped a woman with such intimidating sweetness of 'womanhood' before. Mind you, I only said 'it could be possible' cool

4) Don't make yourself a predictable guy: It's very easy to suffer emotional torture in the hands of most Nigerian ladies when you make yourself predictable. Your decisions are waved off as nothing; they can predict your next move...they know you will soon come pleading like a child whose mother left at home even when she is the one that offended you! grin In fact, make yourself mysterious sometimes.

5) Strive to be comfortable: You might not be rich now but strive so that you can thrive in whatever you are doing, boy wink You see, when you are thriving in your career, a lady respects you more. Spend money on yourself. Buy good clothes and eat good foods. In summary, look fly and fresh! It's better to attract than to impose!!!

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by kingsilly(m): 12:38am On May 18, 2016
Very good piece Op, 2-5 is something I can really relate to, 1 though there's nothing I can do about it, being an introvert kinda person she'll know my movement, which is 80% staying @ home..
Very good piece I repeat
Thumbs up
Cc: Rapmoney

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 12:43am On May 18, 2016
kingsilly:
Hmmmm
Is this a form of booking space?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by kingsilly(m): 12:44am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Is this a form of booking space?

You never know what the future holds wink

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Ayobami93(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2016
Nicely written
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 12:48am On May 18, 2016
kingsilly:

You never know what the future holds wink
Lol! Funny you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 12:56am On May 18, 2016
Ayobami93:
Nicely written
Thanks, Ayo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by kentuta(m): 1:06am On May 18, 2016
You just exposed our ladies.. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by oluwashola4me(m): 1:08am On May 18, 2016
Nice one, bro! Gbayi!
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by babino22: 1:09am On May 18, 2016
very true
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 1:28am On May 18, 2016
kentuta:
You just exposed our ladies.. grin
That's an expository piece written by one of those that graduated from Jankara University! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 1:29am On May 18, 2016
oluwashola4me:
Nice one, bro! Gbayi!
Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Tapout(m): 2:52am On May 18, 2016
Until most girls realize that they have competitors, they will never value you in a relationship

I can testify to this.... cool
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by AngelAhnie(f): 3:35am On May 18, 2016
Seen angry
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Deshannel(m): 3:47am On May 18, 2016
Nice one, you see this ladies really know how to play the cheating game, not that they can't be loyal, they just feel they have the power to do what they want with men and get away with it, simply cos he would always be back for sex.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Burgerlomo: 3:56am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:

I'm using this medium to express a bitter truth; I don't care what you call me...if you like, call me 'crazy'...if you like, call me 'baby'. We might not say much but we put our thoughts into writing just to prove you a fact! cool

If you are still romantically blind; I mean, if you are still a 'Johny-just-come' in the dating game, you have surely landed on the right place wink It is erroneous for a guy to think that women are not romantically clever! Bro, they are!!! After many hours of thorough brain-storming in my little library of Romantic Psychology, I came up with these tips...u fit call am 'expo' grin

1) Act as if you are flirting with other girls sometimes: Until most girls realize that they have competitors, they will never value you in a relationship. Haven't you pondered on why girls still go for a guy, even when they fully know he has girlfriends, yet, they ignore the guy who's lonely? Ogbeni, even if u nor dey flirt, u fit pretend; watch how her behaviours go change!

2) Create scarcity for yourself sometimes: Nobody values something that's commonly seen. If mangoes too many for basket, small small children go use some take play ball grin It's more pleasant when a girl tells me that she misses me than when she tells me that I'm disturbing her! Some people never really value a common thing until the 'common thing' becomes uncommon.

3) Don't act as if your life depends on sex: I bet you, this is one ancient tool that women have been successfully using to 'subdue' men. Don't wait for religious books to tell you that it could be possible that Samson allowed Delilah to cut off his hairs because of the sweetness of her 'womanhood'. It could be possible that the young man had never bleeped a woman with such intimidating sweetness of 'womanhood' before. Mind you, I only said 'it could be possible' cool

4) Don't make yourself a predictable guy: It's very easy to suffer emotional torture in the hands of most Nigerian ladies when you make yourself predictable. Your decisions are waved off as nothing; they can predict your next move...they know you will soon come pleading like a child whose mother left at home even when she is the one that offended you! grin In fact, make yourself mysterious sometimes.

5) Strive to be comfortable: You might not be rich now but strive so that you can thrive in whatever you are doing, boy wink You see, when you are thriving in your career, a lady respects you more. Spend money on yourself. Buy good clothes and eat good foods. In summary, look fly and fresh! It's better to attract than to impose!!!

Thumb's up, in fact your head correct pass the person wey dey collect contributions for Shomolu grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 4:47am On May 18, 2016
all these for a lady?
nawa o,
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 5:04am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:

Truth
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 5:41am On May 18, 2016
babino22:
very true
yes, sure!
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 5:47am On May 18, 2016
Tapout:

I can testify to this.... cool
The fear of losing you to another lady keeps them on track.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 5:50am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Seen angry
We know you, na ur way grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 5:51am On May 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Truth
cool cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 5:52am On May 18, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Thumb's up, in fact your head correct pass the person wey dey collect contributions for Shomolu grin
Lol, u no go kill person oh! grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by DIKEnaWAR: 6:42am On May 18, 2016
I have seen a lot of 'lists' on nairaland, but this list right here is the real list.

Kudos bro.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 7:05am On May 18, 2016
Who get tym to kip a gel?
Afterall welcom to 21st century, where young gals prefer playing games@dia own risk than havin a real relationship and b4 they knw xup they are 35yrs and will start begging for miracle.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, rocktation...wink

alkarulezz, ichommy, emusmith, tosyne2much, ronald4lif, toks2008, danceville, genea (I know u must counter!)
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I have seen a lot of 'lists' on nairaland, but this list right here is the real list.

Kudos bro.
Thanks bro

lalasticlala
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2016
Symphony1:
Who get tym to kip a gel? na to fcccck any wan wey com my way cos al dey want is moni n mst I bleep I dnt giv moni sef, b4 u ask of moni, I v markd register n off I go.
You will still spend money on 'anyone that comes your way'.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by MVLOX(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2016
I can testify to all dis facts....I have been using them since secondary sch days....it all boil down to have a good and early knowledge of sex education.... Dat way u knw urself and the opposite sex beta....as for me I may not be handsome of really rich par say ooo both my fiancé is so hot while babes that some times fight for my attention or even flirt with me are even hotter... But as a 1 woman man they are only wasting their time....op u are overly correct....lala dis na FP material ooo
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by pich4real(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2016
wow, am impressed, ur words are so true
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Kherry: 7:18am On May 18, 2016
Bros,wetin we do u na,to make u expose us lyk diz......Na wa oooooh

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by skywalker240(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2016
only fake dudes along with all the b!tches are gonna bash this well crafted article

Rapmony.....more grease to ur elbows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Price Of Sex Doll On Jumia With Huge Discount / Braless Lady Spotted At Club Joker / What's The Remedy For Loneliness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.