Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies (6646 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by lalasticlala(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Thanks bro. I don't know if the mods are just being biased here because I see some trivial issues on front page everyday. Sometimes, that's why we are not encouraged to create threads!

The way you people comment atimes is preposterous. What do you mean that mods are biased? The thread not being on FP yet means that the mods are biased? Do u knw if the mods have taken note and may move it later? Come and feature it yourself.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by guntranno(f): 1:05pm On May 18, 2016
lalasticlala:

The way you people comment atimes is preposterous. What do you mean that mods are biased? The thread not being on FP yet means that the mods are biased? Do u knw if the mods have taken note and may move it later? Come and feature it yourself.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
You will still spend money on 'anyone that comes your way'.
Is beta dan kippin a Nigerian Gfrd. d moni i spend atimes is just to buy juice n little snacks,
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by tommychow(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Is that why lalasticlala has not bothered to move this to the promised land?

It took yeeeears to get to the promise land. Be patient.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by tommychow(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2016
lalasticlala:

lalasticlala my latest post is super o. Don't dull o. Lol
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2016
Symphony1:

Is beta dan kippin a Nigerian Gfrd. d moni i spend atimes is just to buy juice n little snacks,
U be bad guy but just juice n snacks? Those girls must be very cheap!
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Mediapace: 2:41pm On May 18, 2016
That is not an excuse bro,rapmoney is right
lalasticlala:

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Thanks man. If they don't want to move it to fp, that's their business! That doesn't stop me from eating or sleeping peacefully as I have been doing.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2016
lalasticlala:

I have been a member of this forum since 2008 so I don't think anyone would expect me to act like a novice. I have seen many topics on fp that possessed little or no creativity and it didn't take up to 10 minutes before they were moved to front page! Tell me, what can a thread like 'Billionaire's Daughter Shows Off Her Massive Curve' teach anyone? I'm not forcing anyone to move this to fp but I'm just stating the obvious. We are not kids! If it doesn't make front page, that doesn't stop me from carrying out my normal daily activities but have it in mind that before the mods, there have been NL and some members! Thank you...I will say no more of this cool
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Toks2008(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2016
HardMirror:

It is because nairaland is yet to have a strong competition.
Other nigerian forums are trying to be like nairaland instead of being unique, reason why they keep failing.

Honestly i laugh so hard at seun for his chronic myopic disposition, odoriferous shallow mindedness and intellectual stuntedness in handling this on-line forum.

He has forgotten totally that only him can never make naieraland what it is and nairaland is what it is today because of people who signed up for one reason or the other but today he has allowed himself to get carried away by the euphoria of owning the largest African on-line forum.

I have no grudge against him but i am seriously appalled by his level of intelligent quotient(IQ) judging from what has been happening of late.

It takes absolutely nothing for anyone with fairly good cash to set up an online forum such as this and gather so much attention in a very short time but the truth is that many people are just looking away from that and decide to embrace nairaland which seun has obviously taken for granted and he who the gods want to punish, they will first of all make him stubborn and grow deaf hears to warnings.

Anytime i read the new rule 16 i always see nairaland as primitive and Seun as a stark illetrate...thank GOD for intelligent moderators like lalasticlala who is really doing a great job in making Nairaland an online forum to reckon with.

I am using this medium to call on Seun to call himself to order before he wakes up to realize that nairaland has become a shadow of itself.

MY BROTHERLY ADVICE.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Countrygirl(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2016
Nice work.After reading this, some guys go still dey fall una hand.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Mediapace: 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
I wonder OO,Person wey no sleep cos of NL ,his article will be adjourned to next week before it grace FP And someone that does not even write more than 50 words on romance will grace fp
Rapmoney:
Thanks man. If they don't want to move it to fp, that's their business! That doesn't stop me from eating or sleeping peacefully as I have been doing.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by villareal15(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2016
This is nice.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Toks2008(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney lalasticlala is a different mod and i honestly believe he will move this to frontpage but the title might just be the reason judging from the ways Seun have been acting these days expecially when it comes to topics relating to ladies(maybe he don dey friend one nland babe wey dey complain)

So in my view i guess the title should be modified to something like " (5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of nonchalant ladies)

That word Nigerian ladies may be the problem...my opinion tho
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Olasco93: 4:23pm On May 18, 2016

1) Act as if you are flirting with other girls sometimes:
2) Create scarcity for yourself sometimes:
3) Don't act as if your life depends on sex:
4) Don't make yourself a predictable guy:
5) Strive to be comfortable:
You might not be rich now but strive so that you can thrive in whatever you are doing, boy wink You see, when you are thriving in your career, a lady respects you more. Spend money on yourself. Buy good clothes and eat good foods. In summary, look fly and fresh! It's better to attract than to impose!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
Toks2008:
Rapmoney lalasticlala is a different mod and i honestly believe he will move this to frontpage but the title might just be the reason judging from the ways Seun have been acting these days expecially when it comes to topics relating to ladies(maybe he don dey friend one nland babe wey dey complain)

So in my view i guess the title should be modified to something like " (5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of nonchalant ladies)

That word Nigerian ladies may be the problem...my opinion tho
It has been modified already.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Vikky014(f): 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Honestly i laugh so hard at seun for his chronic myopic disposition, odoriferous shallow mindedness and intellectual stuntedness in handling this on-line forum.

He has forgotten totally that only him can never make naieraland what it is and nairaland is what it is today because of people who signed up for one reason or the other but today he has allowed himself to get carried away by the euphoria of owning the largest African on-line forum.

I have no grudge against him but i am seriously appalled by his level of intelligent quotient(IQ) judging from what has been happening of late.

It takes absolutely nothing for anyone with fairly good cash to set up an online forum such as this and gather so much attention in a very short time but the truth is that many people are just looking away from that and decide to embrace nairaland which seun has obviously taken for granted and he who the gods want to punish, they will first of all make him stubborn and grow deaf hears to warnings.

Anytime i read the new rule 16 i always see nairaland as primitive and Seun as a stark illetrate...thank GOD for intelligent moderators like lalasticlala who is really doing a great job in making Nairaland an online forum to reckon with.

I am using this medium to call on Seun to call himself to order before he wakes up to realize that nairaland has become a shadow of itself.

MY BROTHERLY ADVICE.
jeez!!!!!TOKS Y U DEY PARA LYK DIS
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by DanielGb(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2016
I score you A for this. so on point.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Ishilove: 8:07pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Lalasticlala is very right. Just don't jump into conclusions because a thread hasn't been featured on the fp yet. The dude has several hundreds of mentions daily so imagine how difficult it is sifting through all those mentions.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by DRISKLEF(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2016
Cc smellymouth

Come and see why misspicy is always falling your hand ohgrin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Mediapace: 8:19pm On May 18, 2016
Seriously wait,there are times when one must get frustrated with this FORUM,I saw this thread this morning even before any argument occur.
I was like :
This thread must hit FP,Very interesting don't know something like this will occur.

AND DOES LALAST.ICLALA STOPPED THOSE ..... HE WAS DOING,FEATURING SNAKE THREAD THAT ARE NOT EVEN REAL.
Most of those snake posters will search for snake pics on google and paste it on the forum saying they saw it in their compound and LALA Will feature it on FP,What's the meaning of that

We are fed up with those stuff,we are not vert and we have nothing to do with snakes,why not dogs

About the issue of mentions,he's a supermod and he should know how to tackle that and why must we even mention his name sef before we get our posts featured,mentions is not an excuse

Ishilove:

Lalasticlala is very right. Just don't jump into conclusions because a thread hasn't been featured on the fp yet. The dude has several hundreds of mentions daily so imagine how difficult it is sifting through all those mentions.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Ishilove: 8:41pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Seriously wait,there are times when one must get frustrated with this FORUM,I saw this thread this morning even before any argument occur.
I was like :
This thread must hit FP,Very interesting don't know something like this will occur.

AND DOES LALAST.ICLALA STOPPED THOSE ..... HE WAS DOING,FEATURING SNAKE THREAD THAT ARE NOT EVEN REAL.
Most of those snake posters will search for snake pics on google and paste it on the forum saying they saw it in their compound and LALA Will feature it on FP,What's the meaning of that

We are fed up with those stuff,we are not vert and we have nothing to do with snakes,why not dogs

About the issue of mentions,he's a supermod and he should know how to tackle that and why must we even mention his name sef before we get our posts featured,mentions is not an excuse

He's a supermod, not a super machine

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Mediapace: 8:44pm On May 18, 2016
Ok oO
Ishilove:
He's a supermod, not a super machine
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 18, 2016
Nairaland boys and Generalization angry

its a known fact that "some"ladies like to exploit the guys, meanwhile that does not hold true for "all" ladies
As a lady,I am going to counter this biased points one after the other..

meanwhile I will advice you OP to always put a disclaimer at the end of your written "thoughts" and way of life,because from what I have read on responses some people gave to this thread,it shows that what people read online is what they use in relating with their fellow humans forgetting that no two people are the same.

what worked for you might not work for them,In the end,they could ruin a good relationship because of what they read online.

Rapmoney:
Please, read patiently and digest...

I'm using this medium to express a bitter truth; I don't care what you call me...if you like, call me 'crazy'...if you like, call me 'baby'. We might not say much but we put our thoughts into writing just to prove you a fact! cool

If you are still romantically blind; I mean, if you are still a 'Johny-just-come' in the dating game, you have surely landed on the right place wink It is erroneous for a guy to think that women are not romantically clever! Bro, they are!!! After many hours of thorough brain-storming in my little library of Romantic Psychology, I came up with these tips...u fit call am 'expo' grin

1) Act as if you are flirting with other girls sometimes: Until most girls realize that they have competitors, they will never value you in a relationship. Haven't you pondered on why girls still go for a guy, even when they fully know he has girlfriends, yet, they ignore the guy who's lonely? Ogbeni, even if u nor dey flirt, u fit pretend; watch how her behaviours go change!
This style/method of handling issues,does not in anyway work for me and a whole lot of ladies,Boy,am not desperate i got no time for games...some of us will prepare a meal for you and your concubine.....we no send grin

2) Create scarcity for yourself sometimes: Nobody values something that's commonly seen. If mangoes too many for basket, small small children go use some take play ball grin It's more pleasant when a girl tells me that she misses me than when she tells me that I'm disturbing her! Some people never really value a common thing until the 'common thing' becomes uncommon.
You must have heard of the phrase "out of sight is out of mind",Boo,if you decide to make yourself scarce like fuel,then we could both be scarce..
Two can play at the game, variety is the spice of life cheesy

3) Don't act as if your life depends on sex: I bet you, this is one ancient tool that women have been successfully using to 'subdue' men. Don't wait for religious books to tell you that it could be possible that Samson allowed Delilah to cut off his hairs because of the sweetness of her 'womanhood'. It could be possible that the young man had never bleeped a woman with such intimidating sweetness of 'womanhood' before. Mind you, I only said 'it could be possible'
Some men's life actually depends on sex,there is no need pretending, A matured man and his women should have an agreement on intimacy,why the pretense?

4) Don't make yourself a predictable guy: It's very easy to suffer emotional torture in the hands of most Nigerian ladies when you make yourself predictable. Your decisions are waved off as nothing; they can predict your next move...they know you will soon come pleading like a child whose mother left at home even when she is the one that offended you! grin In fact, make yourself mysterious sometimes.
Surprisingly, spending a few months with any human,whether male or female,gives one an idea about their reactions to issues,questions,topics,situations etc...so he needs not try to be unpredictable because eventually he will follow a pattern cheesy

5) Strive to be comfortable: You might not be rich now but strive so that you can thrive in whatever you are doing, boy wink You see, when you are thriving in your career, a lady respects you more. Spend money on yourself. Buy good clothes and eat good foods. In summary, look fly and fresh! It's better to attract than to impose!!!
What is an uncomfortable guy doing with a woman in the first place?..
there is time for everything and any reasonable person should be able to discern a priority from a want

NB: The point is there is "NO" specific laid down rule in dealing with "Every lady",as they come in different shapes,sizes and beauty,so is their orientation about dealing with the men folk.

The best advice anyone can give is be yourself,understand your woman,and come to a concession
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Gogetta(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
I like the last point.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by kingsilly(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
Naso this thread no hit fp
Hmmmmm....
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 19, 2016
Rapmoney:
U be bad guy but just juice n snacks? Those girls must be very cheap!
My Stature n look givs me a lot of advantages, I'v got nofin to do wit cheap ones.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by TamedWolf90: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
[img]
lalasticlala:

[/img]

My nigga, how far nah? I think say me and you na Parley Parley... Try dy move my threads to FP nah abeg... Biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (photos) / Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? / The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.