Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. (6699 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by fvck(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
After we had it once and i transferred 20k to her,see what she sent to me days later.

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by seniorgozman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
She has seen ATM

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by fvck(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
seniorgozman:
She has seen ATM
Honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
undecided Stop being stupid,we all know that u didn't Phuck anyone,u probably v never seen a woman's butt hole all yuh life.. That sh!t was never a convo between u n d chick u claimed u phucked....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
They never fail to disappoint. By next month, her mom will fall sick, her house rent will expire, her phone screen will go blank and her birthday will also come up.

21 Likes

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by JoeMaddog: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why now? You don't need to bring on social media.
She asked for your help, if you can well. If not, tell her or simply ignore. Not everything deserves to be online.

10 Likes

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
So she remembered today that her school portal is closing tomorrow, Surprising cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Topmaike007(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Naija girls Sha
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by MyGeneration(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
It happens a lot. Yours is Even better that its after a one night stand.

Some girls once you just take there number, before you cal them twice or chat them up. They must have something financial you must help them with. Most times it starts with 5k

4 Likes

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by fvck(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stop being stupid,we all know that u didn't Phuck anyone,u probably v never seen a woman's butt hole all yuh life.. That sh!t was never a convo between u n d chick u claimed u phucked....

It will take like 78hrs for it to start working well again.

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by fvck(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
MyGeneration:
It happens a lot. Yours is Even better that its after a one night stand.

Some girls once you just take there number, before you cal them twice or chat them up. They must have something financial you must help them with. Most times it starts with 5k

Some are looking for where to drop their life problem
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Fidelismaria: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by pansophist(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by obinna3030: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
if it be scam, if it no be
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by fvck(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
obinna3030:
if it be scam, if it no be
Na scam
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Delaw00(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol.....pls tell her to play 2odd with the 40kcheesy

7 Likes

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by 2blessed01(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Two People I Feared Most In Life; 1; Naija Girls 2; The Person Who Is Not Afraid Of No1 Above!

5 Likes

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Buke26: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Delaw00:
Lol.....pls tell her to play 2odd with the 40kcheesy

ASWEARUGAHD
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Newboss(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why on earth will you give a student 20k when you're not her relative?

You set yourself up for this disaster. Always keep things on the fūck level. Keep money out angry

1 Like

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by fvck(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Newboss:
Why on earth will you give a student 20k when you're not her relative?

You set yourself up for this disaster. Always keep things on the fūck level. Keep money out angry
So my bad for giving her 20k for the service?
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Newboss(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
fvck:

So my bad for giving her 20k for the service?

Very bad. Was your dealing with her based on pay to fūck terms (prostitution)?

Don't ever give a girl money after sex. angry
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by MENZPRIDE(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
ceeroh:
They never fail to disappoint. By next month, her mom will fall sick, her house rent will expire, her phone screen will go blank.

My guy, laugh wan kill me die, E be like say you dey talk from experience....

1 Like

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by dayleke: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Y she no use d 20k you gave her join d 40k wet she get n then look for 5k?

Lol...

Abi she wan talk say na d 20 you gave her bring dat up to 40k?
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by wonlasewonimi: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Who is mawin?
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by aviator1122(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
fvck:
After we had it once and i transferred 20k to her,see what she sent to me days later.
Experience freelance romance writer needed.

pay is handsome.
whatsapp 09038296250
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Khd95(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Somebody that types "morning" as "mawin" should not be taken seriously,no matter how beautiful or handsome they are angry

4 Likes

Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Skmoda360(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
seniorgozman:
She has seen ATM
The truth though
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by BlueAir: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
I hate bad Grammer from anyone. I can hate a guy for it at first meeting talkless of a lady angry
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by fvck(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
dayleke:
Y she no use d 20k you gave her join d 40k wet she get n then look for 5k?

Lol...

Abi she wan talk say na d 20 you gave her bring dat up to 40k?
Me i tire o!
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by fvck(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Newboss:

Very bad. Was your dealing with her based on pay to fūck terms (prostitution)?

Don't ever give a girl money after sex. angry
I won't do it again Daddy grin
Re: See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. by Erums(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Epic...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend / Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go? / True Confession: Help! I Always ‘come’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.