Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

How I Met A Business Partner Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met A Business Partner Online (408 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I met a dead man physically / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met A Business Partner Online by oginineme(f): 11:27am On May 18, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, so I was online recently looking for a handsome bobo of my dream on Palmchat, for those that don't know, Palmchat is a networking app where you meet cool peeps and celebrities. So back to the matter, I zoomed this guy's pics and stared at it for several minutes before sending a "hi", he responded immediately and I was like finally I got a fine boo. But when we started talking I told him am into cakes and confectioneries, but I have no money to continue. He was touched and insisted he wants us to see, so we met and I made a cake specially for him. He loved it and said he is ready to invest in the business and thank God today I have started my business and he said I should not worry to pay back. But am not buying it, am gonna pay him back with more than money (winks).
Re: How I Met A Business Partner Online by Tolzeal(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2016
So ... What Should we do ?
Re: How I Met A Business Partner Online by obiorathesubtle: 11:30am On May 18, 2016
K
Re: How I Met A Business Partner Online by sinaj(f): 11:34am On May 18, 2016
Sounds like Tiwa nd Teebillz story grin

Congrats dear smiley
Re: How I Met A Business Partner Online by JohnNgene: 11:38am On May 18, 2016
Do you work for Palmchat? Tell them that their annoying method of forcing their application on users of Tecno and itel phones is not working. Lol.

This story here, however, is a very nice advertisement strategy. Well done!
Re: How I Met A Business Partner Online by nnamdizen(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2016
Do you know that everyone that clicks on this thread and read your story also click on your moniker, just to see how you look?

But you decided to be stingy with common picture. SMH
Re: How I Met A Business Partner Online by sammily(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2016
Pls explain what you mean by you gonna pay him back with more that money?

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Caught Him/her Cheating Red-handed? Wat Was Ur Next Action After? / Thank You All / Avoid These 6 Types Of Toxic People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.