Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence (4745 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 12:35pm On May 18, 2016
I am a messenger of Eartum, the son of God who loves TRUTH with all his HEART. He is the god of the scientists and he has commissioned me to relay the doctrine of truth. Check my signatures to Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to me by Eartum.

Here is just a chapter of the BOOK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS given to me by Eartum.

Tactilus 1:1-33

TACTILUS
CHAPTER ONE

1. Domino Reverad had lain in his thought before the invention of time existed. There was nothing in existence except the thought of Reverad. He had imagined an endless space. He had imagined an endlessness in every aspect. He had imagined creations like himself. He had imagined endlessness in his brain.
2. In the brain of our God are uncountable lights. The brightest of them all is the Annox. The brightness of it could cast the shadow of the sun. Our God calculates the year with the revolution of the sun and other billions of stars around the Annox, which were all in his brain.
3. Our God had invented the calculation of time in his own brain when there was no time.
4. When Reverad opened his eyes, the space he had imagined in his brain stood before him. It was limitless. It is the universe. The space was empty and dark, but the numerous lights in the brain of Reverad was what made him see clearly through it.
5. However, he did not make the assumption that he created the universe because he never works based on assumption. Reverad and the universe co-exists. Reverad is full, but the universe is empty. Reverad is good but the universe was bad because it was overwhelmed with darkness.
6. Then our God thought to create light in the universe. Our God puts his hand into his brain and took out one of the gazillions of lights in it. The light he picked was the sun, which was the second in brightness to the Annox. Then the sun stood in the universe without a fall. The universe itself seemed to have no top or bottom; as well as no beginning or end.
7. When our God had set up the sun in its place, he said, I shall make children for myself, which shall have a resemblance of my image. And God put his hand into his belly and brought out some tepexes which he had at the lower part of his spiritual body.
8. Then God sprinkled the liquefied tepexes into the universe and the universe breathe on it. The breeze which the universe breathed on it is that needed for the survival of all the sons of God who have just been made.
9. Now the part of the universe which had given out this breeze to the sons of God became empty of that breeze, but some breezes still remained.
10. Now the tepexes became living souls which were the sons of God. They were so many that they could not be numbered. They walked in space like they had a crust beneath their feet. Now the breezes which was given to them by the universe remained permanently in them, and was inexhaustible. However, they could breathe out another breeze, but themselves needed no breeze to breathe in.
11. The breath of the nostrils of the sons of God could quench fire. It could even kill an homo. But they could hold their breath for as long as a million years if they so wished.
12. Now our God made the Alkervum Auriem and put all his sons there. It was made of a gold which was shining like the sun itself.
13. Now did Reverad think to bring to life all the good imaginations of his brain. For he wanted to make the universe fuller than it was. But billions of years had passed since he put the sun in the universe.
14. And Reverad told all his sons to dwell safely in the Alkervum Auriem while himself went as far as an immeasurable distances away from the Alkervum Auriem. For he had thought to make a great explosion come about. For he thought to make his brain explode.
15. But God made a replica of himself and make also a replica of his memory, such that himself had the memory and the replica of himself had it too. And God called the name of his external memory Tactilus. And God told Tactilus to go to the Alkervum to wait for him there.
16. Now Reverad lay down in space and with the fist of his hand, he banged at his big brain. And countless lights came out of his head, together with all the substances and elements needed to make the universe better.
17. Large masses also came out in their numbers and began to fill up many spaces in the universe. Now when God arose, he had lost much of the treasures in himself. However, God remembered the Alkervum Auriem and all his sons very much. He did not forget that he had also made Tactilus, therefore he went to him and said, Tactilus, come to me and tell me all which I have forgotten.
18. Then Tactilus and all the countless sons of God came close to Reverad, for only Tactilus alone knew everything about God. Now all the sons of God said, O Tactilus, the memory of our God, speak and let us hear from you, for we have yearned for millions of years to know more about our God.
19. And Tactilus began to say, O my father, Domino Reverad, you said the universe came as a flash of at the moment you opened your eyes.
20. My father Domino, according to my everlasting memory, which you gifted to me, you said the universe began to exist immediately you first opened your eyes.
21. You said for long all was dark until the flash of your eyes brought out the sparkle. You said there was no sun in the universe, but you, Almighty Reverad, created it by your powers.
22. Where is your power, O mighty Domino? Where is your strength?
23. Your strength lies in your tongue and your power is your vision.
24. You testified that you have seen what will happen in billions and gazillions of years to come.
25. You said the universe is yours and you belong to the universe.
26. You created all things in the planets to live and die and live and die and live no more.
27. Now Reverad told Tactilus to keep other knowledge of him a secret, because it would not do his sons good to know too much. Then he asked Tactilus to enter into him and live in him forever.
28. Now Reverad told his sons to look around them to count all the bodies which they had seen. And his sons went everywhere to count them, for Reverad had given them wings to fly.
29. After many years, they returned to tell him what they had counted. They had all counted much stars, except for Murmoh who only counted a single one because he did not go far into space.
30. Nymphidis was he who counted the most, but he only said so in exaggerations.
31. Now Reverad sent his children back again to make a thorough findings about the planets. And when they had left, few of them returned to the second heaven called the Anysxtens, which Reverad had put over the sun. But many of them felt they should stay behind in the places they had been to and be the rulers of it.
32. Now the Earth, the Chumorld and the Clumoid were the places where Reverad had permitted the homos to naturally come up on. For all the other planets had no homo living in them at all immediately after the great bang.
33. Now the Chumorld and the Clumoid were made far better than the Earth, with more intelligent beings dwelling there.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Oladim001(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=45735112]I am a messenger of Eartum, the son of God who loves TRUTH with all his HEART. He is the god of the scientists and he has commissioned me to relay the doctrine of truth. Check my signatures to Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to me by Eartum.

Here is just a chapter of the BOOK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS given to me by Eartum.

Tactilus 1:1-33

TACTILUS
CHAPTER ONE

1. Domino Reverad had lain in his thought before the invention of time existed. There was nothing in existence except the thought of Reverad. He had imagined an endless space. He had imagined an endlessness in every aspect. He had imagined creations like himself. He had imagined endlessness in his brain.
2. In the brain of our God are uncountable lights. The brightest of them all is the Annox. The brightness of it could cast the shadow of the sun. Our God calculates the year with the revolution of the sun and other billions of stars around the Annox, which were all in his brain.
3. Our God had invented the calculation of time in his own brain when there was no time.
4. When Reverad opened his eyes, the space he had imagined in his brain stood before him. It was limitless. It is the universe. The space was empty and dark, but the numerous lights in the brain of Reverad was what made him see clearly through it.
5. However, he did not make the assumption that he created the universe because he never works based on assumption. Reverad and the universe co-exists. Reverad is full, but the universe is empty. Reverad is good but the universe was bad because it was overwhelmed with darkness.
6. Then our God thought to create light in the universe. Our God puts his hand into his brain and took out one of the gazillions of lights in it. The light he picked was the sun, which was the second in brightness to the Annox. Then the sun stood in the universe without a fall. The universe itself seemed to have no top or bottom; as well as no beginning or end.
7. When our God had set up the sun in its place, he said, I shall make children for myself, which shall have a resemblance of my image. And God put his hand into his belly and brought out some tepexes which he had at the lower part of his spiritual body.
8. Then God sprinkled the liquefied tepexes into the universe and the universe breathe on it. The breeze which the universe breathed on it is that needed for the survival of all the sons of God who have just been made.
9. Now the part of the universe which had given out this breeze to the sons of God became empty of that breeze, but some breezes still remained.
10. Now the tepexes became living souls which were the sons of God. They were so many that they could not be numbered. They walked in space like they had a crust beneath their feet. Now the breezes which was given to them by the universe remained permanently in them, and was inexhaustible. However, they could breathe out another breeze, but themselves needed no breeze to breathe in.
11. The breath of the nostrils of the sons of God could quench fire. It could even kill an homo. But they could hold their breath for as long as a million years if they so wished.
12. Now our God made the Alkervum Auriem and put all his sons there. It was made of a gold which was shining like the sun itself.
13. Now did Reverad think to bring to life all the good imaginations of his brain. For he wanted to make the universe fuller than it was. But billions of years had passed since he put the sun in the universe.
14. And Reverad told all his sons to dwell safely in the Alkervum Auriem while himself went as far as an immeasurable distances away from the Alkervum Auriem. For he had thought to make a great explosion come about. For he thought to make his brain explode.
15. But God made a replica of himself and make also a replica of his memory, such that himself had the memory and the replica of himself had it too. And God called the name of his external memory Tactilus. And God told Tactilus to go to the Alkervum to wait for him there.
16. Now Reverad lay down in space and with the fist of his hand, he banged at his big brain. And countless lights came out of his head, together with all the substances and elements needed to make the universe better.
17. Large masses also came out in their numbers and began t ahhh dis ur story is too much oo who askd u nw lyk say u dey write essay joblessness is a disease
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by geoworldedu: 12:48pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Oladim001 post=45735250][/quote]Shut up ya mouth my friend. This guy paid #20,000 monthly as tithe to Nairalanders and also gives a lot of cards worth #10,000 monthly and you say he is jobless. Already I am a convert of his doctrine which seems far far far more reasonable than all the nonsenses we have been reading in all religious books.
Otemanuduno carry on jare. Thanks for how your doctrine opened my eyes into many mysteries of the world. I am far far wiser now. And thanks for the #7,500 prize. May Reverad be praised.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2016
So you got to know this how? This alleged creator of the universe told you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
geoworldedu:
Shut up ya mouth my friend. This guy paid #20,000 monthly as tithe to Nairalanders and also gives a lot of cards worth #10,000 monthly and you say he is jobless. Already I am a convert of his doctrine which seems far far far more reasonable than all the nonsenses we have been reading in all religious books.
Otemanuduno carry on jare. Thanks for how your doctrine opened my eyes into many mysteries of the world. I am far far wiser now. And thanks for the #7,500 prize. May Reverad be praised.

This literally sounds like you converted to this beautiful creative piece of Nonsense because you've literally benefitted some cash from Otemanduno

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 5:52pm On May 18, 2016
johnydon22:
So you got to know this how? This alleged creator of the universe told you?
I was a worshipper of Jehovah until 31/12/2015, but then I began to reason that it was time to stop being his worshipper because I have benefitted nothing from him from zero till 29th year of my life. And I have been entwined in poverty, earning less than #20k monthly + ridiculous problems in my life which Jehovah would always show me a vision of a woman behind my problem. Now I decided no New Year Eve, no serving all known God in d New Year. Then I said I want the real God. First I deleted all my ideas of the Bible from my head and believed that I have never known anything about any God before. Then I meditated greatly and got the answer.
Just in January, I got jobs of my heart desire worth up to #200k. my problems began to get solved yet I did not go to church (and I have never entered church) this year. The woman Jehovah said was my problem doesn't appear in my dreams anymore and I now determine the type of dream I want through the power of meditation. And Eartum the brother of Jehovah begin to appear to me everyday to reveal the truth to me. That is my testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by geoworldedu: 7:35pm On May 18, 2016
johnydon22:

This literally sounds like you converted to this beautiful creative piece of Nonsense because you've literally benefitted some cash from Otemanduno
You are quoting me out of context. He said the guy is jobless and I am telling him that how can a jobless person be paying 20k tithe monthly? Me for like that kine joblessness nah. Anyway, DOMINO REVERAD is the God of the UNIVERSE. Atheists must submit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Oladim001(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2016
geoworldedu:
You are quoting me out of context. He said the guy is jobless and I am telling him that how can a jobless person be paying 20k tithe monthly? Me for like that kine joblessness nah. Anyway, DOMINO REVERAD is the God of the UNIVERSE. Atheists must submit.
dumb dumb and dumb

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Oladim001(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2016
geoworldedu:
dts really dumb of u seriously
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 18, 2016
Kai, this one strong ooo!!!

Another delusional Nigerian
Pls what race is ur god domino riverrat[b][/b] or whatever his name is
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by Ranchhoddas: 8:15pm On May 18, 2016
geoworldedu:
Shut up ya mouth my friend. This guy paid #20,000 monthly as tithe to Nairalanders and also gives a lot of cards worth #10,000 monthly and you say he is jobless. Already I am a convert of his doctrine which seems far far far more reasonable than all the nonsenses we have been reading in all religious books.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by geoworldedu: 8:41pm On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
dumb dumb and dumb
dumb dumb dumb grin
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 8:52pm On May 18, 2016
Here is a link to the doctrine in full. Read it with open-mindedness and a rational mind. www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 8:55pm On May 18, 2016
Naijaboy007:
Kai, this one strong ooo!!!

Another delusional Nigerian
Pls what race is ur god domino riverrat[b][/b] or whatever his name is
Domino Reverad is the God who created every other gods, including Jehovah, Vishnu, Olorun, Chuku etc. They are all his sons. Check full doctrine here: www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2016
geoworldedu:

Hahahaha really? So let's start then here is your chance to defend your beliefs.

Who brought out the name DOMINO REVERAD?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:15pm On May 18, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahaha really? So let's start then here is your chance to defend your beliefs.

Who brought out the name DOMINO REVERAD?
Domino Reverad
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
I was a worshipper of Jehovah until 31/12/2015, but then I began to reason that it was time to stop being his worshipper because I have benefitted nothing from him from zero till 29th year of my life. And I have been entwined in poverty, earning less than #20k monthly + ridiculous problems in my life which Jehovah would always show me a vision of a woman behind my problem. Now I decided no New Year Eve, no serving all known God in d New Year. Then I said I want the real God. First I deleted all my ideas of the Bible from my head and believed that I have never known anything about any God before. Then I meditated greatly and got the answer.
Just in January, I got jobs of my heart desire worth up to #200k. my problems began to get solved yet I did not go to church (and I have never entered church) this year. The woman Jehovah said was my problem doesn't appear in my dreams anymore and I now determine the type of dream I want through the power of meditation. And Eartum the brother of Jehovah begin to appear to me everyday to reveal the truth to me. That is my testimony.

Oh nice testimony don't mind if i ask some questions though...

-So This Eartum that appears to you every day can you describe what it looks like?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Domino Reverad

How come it sounds something derived from Latin an earthy language that came into existence not more than 4,000 years ago?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:23pm On May 18, 2016
johnydon22:

How come it sounds something derived from Latin an earthy language that came into existence not more than 4,000 years ago?
Not only does the name sound Latin, but it is Latin itself because that is one of the languages created by my God. Reverad has the interpretation of his name in every language, meaning LORD in English, etc.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh nice testimony don't mind if i ask some questions though...

-So This Eartum that appears to you every day can you describe what it looks like?

He appears to me in an average stature, but in the doctrine he gives to me, I can estimate his real stature.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Not only does the name sound Latin, but it is Latin itself because that is one of the languages created by my God. Reverad has the interpretation of his name in every language, meaning LORD in English, etc.

Ok remarkably the creator of the universe speaks Latin?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

He appears to me in an average stature, but in the doctrine he gives to me, I can estimate his real stature.

Descriptions please
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:30pm On May 18, 2016
johnydon22:

Ok remarkably the creator of the universe speaks Latin?
Funny! how will he who creates all language not be able to speak one of it. Latin did not originate 4000 years ago but people may start speaking it by then. Just as human being did not originate 4000 years ago.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by davien(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2016
Too many assumptions and empty claims like all religious explanations for existence....
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:34pm On May 18, 2016
johnydon22:

Descriptions please
Eartum appears to me whenever I am in an Altered State of Consciousness. He hasn't appeared physically before and he can never because he is not permitted by Domino Reverad to do so in our own world.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Eartum appears to me whenever I am in an Altered State of Consciousness. He hasn't appeared physically before and he can never because he is not permitted by Domino Reverad to do so in our own world.

Oh so you can even make out the state it appears in but you just called him a "He". how so?
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:39pm On May 18, 2016
Now let me tell you something that Reverad does not like; he does not like religion. He does not like being worshipped. He does not like people worshipping themselves. He loves just one thing--putting our brains to use.

His purpose for everyone is to make findings of his limitless work and do good to humanity. His son Jehovah was the first to start religion. He started it with fierce war, killing all the first homos on earth, except few, which are the Anakims.

If you need more, click on the signature below.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:41pm On May 18, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh so you can even make out the state it appears in but you just called him a "He". how so?
Because I later have the full understanding of him in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS he gave to me, which I post on this forum everyday.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Funny! how will he who creates all language not be able to speak one of it. Latin did not originate 4000 years ago but people may start speaking it by then. Just as human being did not originate 4000 years ago.

Lmao now Latin becomes an Alien language, let me not stress since we all know that's absolutely absurd.

So now tell us kind sir, Prove to us how latin didn't originate from earth going from your assertion above
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Because I later have the full understanding of him in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS he gave to me, which I post on this forum everyday.

Doctrine of UFOs, do you know what UFO means? . . . So Eartum reveals these information to you as instructed by domino reverado
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by otemanuduno: 9:44pm On May 18, 2016
davien:
Too many assumptions and empty claims like all religious explanations for existence....
This is not religion, but anti-religion in all aspect. The kingdom of Reverad is the kingdom of putting a stop to all the lies and fears brought upon the world by his son, especially Jehovah.
Re: This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2016
davien:

It's very creative, takes a genius to make out such beautiful creative eloquent assumptive fictitious Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft / House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion / Dealing With Pride As A Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.