Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) (74929 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin
jojosweet:
pleaze on my knees care..
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ruggedadventure(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
are you rich?
Do you have big dicck?
Do u have ur own ride?
I'm not rich buh comfortable
I'm a bit above 5 inches (I mean my dicck)
I own two nice rides.
What else Ireneony
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by hushshinani(m): 1:21am On Jun 02, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious
Should I go with muscular? No! Most nairaland guys are not muscular, they will probably eat me alive. To be on a safer side.... anyone will go for me...as long he can take good care of me grin
i'll take care of you
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious
Should I go with muscular? No! Most nairaland guys are not muscular, they will probably eat me alive. To be on a safer side.... anyone will go for me...as long he can take good care of me grin
And, its Udinese not Udine @ your profile grin

Btw, i"m Jay
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2016
JayIlych:

And, its Udinese not Udine @ your profile grin

Btw, i"m Jay
udinese is wen u are from udine..udine is the name.

Don't teach me what I know.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SFTW: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am a bit on the fat side so the slim guy sure pass for me. grin

Congratulations you are not fat you are just busty! And I like them busty and you like 'me' slim! Now connect the dots bye bye! grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
udinese is wen u are from udine..udine is the name.

Don't teach me what I know.

Lmfaoo. Should we begin this. really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.