Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls (5171 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by colabotu: 8:44pm On May 18, 2016
During my service year, my CDS went around town to do free HIV screening test,went to several locations like brothels,schools and streets. After that my mindset changed,the so-called decent girls are more infected than the prostitutes. why? The assumed normal girls spread their legs and have it raw,while the prostitutes are highly professional and health conscious. The so-called girlfriends trust more or simply lousy about the strict usage of condoms.

zeelot2014 (a nairalander)

A girl had once told me that I don't love her nor do I trust her, just because I insisted on using a condom with her.

I was chatting with a young girl of recently, one of my girlfriends to be precise and I was shock to discover that to her, she thinks only prostitutes can acquire Aids. I know she don't like using condoms and when I enquire further, to probe if she knows that the same guys who sleep with her may be HIV positive patients, her reply baffled me;

"I know the kind of people I have sex with. they don't have it." she said.

the following day i quickly ran to the clinic for a test. Thank Goodness. I was negative and in my heart I vow to never have sex with her again. God help me I keep my promise amen.

so my question is this, why do most ladies dislike the use of condom during sex?

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by talk2alabama: 8:50pm On May 18, 2016
What the fvck will I type now
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by Openatyn(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2016
lolz girls na so una be ?
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by gabinogem(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2016
Because most of them live in a world of fantasy, they hardly face reality until life(nature) give them a straight punch in the face.

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by controlG(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2016
Am also here to see answers too. My new girlfriend frowned @ me for having condoms in my apartment.. we threw them away and went raw
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 18, 2016
When babe find u come ya papa house or ur room apartment and see say everything set, money balance for this place and ur papa alone dey use 2cars inside thiis hard economy, how u want make she use condom? U wan block her way to financial rest with pregnancy?

Even if no be ya belle, if u no get brain write d date down with any other important event weh happen dat day, she go carry strange belle come hook you say u no use condom d day weh una do am.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by ettaetta(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2016
I dey come
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by layla129(f): 9:11pm On May 18, 2016
Your topic though...are the prostitutes imported?
I don't know why some girls hate it...i will call it ignorance.
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by MUVA(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2016
I also heard that prostitutes are much more cleaner down there than regular girls. Shame I can't go for them, I don't find them attractive + my sex-drive won't let me.
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by ivyy(f): 9:17pm On May 18, 2016
Use protection and forget about prostitutes or non prostitutes. That is what is safe.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by obiorathesubtle: 9:25pm On May 18, 2016
we can't know for sure... All I know is to protect myself.. Prostitute or not..

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by elektra(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
The prostitute is from which country?

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by MUVA(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
elektra:
The prostitute is from which country?
Djibouti grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by Julietcutie(f): 9:37pm On May 18, 2016
maybe some girls are just so ignorant as know that STD and AIDS are real
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by ronald4lif(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2016
You have a point. Most time when I want to go intimate with a lady and start putting on condom they give me a stern look like I'm silly. Playing safe doesn't bother them one bit.

Just recently, I declined to have sex with one coz I couldn't find a condom as I thought I had some left but didn't know I don't. I was too h*rny myself and there was no where close to purchase one but I restrain myself from indulging without protection.

This girl got upset and it took her more than a week to start talking to me coz she was so vexed the whole night. I'm more disquietude in actually putting a lady in a family way than contracting STDs. Got no time to start paying monthly child support biko.

But it's not just Nigerian ladies, most East Africans, Carribeans and Caucasians women don't even know condom exist. It's never considered at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2016
Alot of girls will come here to say using a condom is right bla bla but will not let their boyfriend have s.ex with them using condoms.

truth remains that most naija girls dont like condoms

Some say it makes them feel like a slut
Some will say, they dont get to feel anything
Othérs will say they hate the smell of condoms

Naija babes just dey confused jare
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by ifex370(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2016
ivyy:
Use protection and forget about prostitutes or non prostitutes. That is what is safe.

Ah even fine girl like you dey folo suma...

Am leaving this country
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by Mhizizzy(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2016
Everybody should be informed
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by KevMitnick: 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
controlG:
Am also here to see answers too. My new girlfriend frowned @ me for having condoms in my apartment.. we threw them away and went raw
Sorry bro, but you are on your way to being fvcked.

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by JoeCutie(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
Why do people like to remove bones from fish before eating them?

Anyways...
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:41am On May 19, 2016
*I can't subscribe that line of reason
....but how safe is a condom really
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:44am On May 19, 2016
layla129:

°Hey....you bumbae
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by vanvick247(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2016
Ignorance of d highest level. But it's just so unfortunate dat such ignorance won't save them from all d plenty STDs out there waiting to be distributed.
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by successful15(f): 8:08am On May 19, 2016
and this thread got me thinking. ....i hate d smell of condoms so i never ask my boyfriend to use it......but this thread has given me a total change of mind towards protection cuz health is wealth......thanks for posting this i really learnt alot from d thread n also the comments has made me realize ignorance kills

2 Likes

Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by colabotu: 10:47am On May 19, 2016
successful15:
and this thread got me thinking. ....i hate d smell of condoms so i never ask my boyfriend to use it......but this thread has given me a total change of mind towards protection cuz health is wealth......thanks for posting this i really learnt alot from d thread n also the comments has made me realize ignorance kills

You are welcome my sister. that is what the thread is meant for; to orientate. thanks for your complement and sincerity. I appreciate.
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by coolh3ad(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2016
80percent of guys don't use Condoms with their main chicks.....I lie??....For your info Bros, Most prostitutes go skin to skin with their clients if requested for and the PRICE IS RIGHT.....So no go dey deceive yourself at all ooo.....
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by andreernest28(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
where is my kashybaby? i got a big one on you dearie
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
andreernest28:
where is my kashybaby? i got a big one on you dearie

grin I am here...what u have? grin grin

Ooh no...don't tell me u have... shocked
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by deathtreat(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
ivyy:
Can u prove to me u use it
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by vchykp(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2016
layla129:

[b]grin grin the prostitutes where not imported, d OP is grammatically imbalanced, I just pray u understand my english

The OP has a big point,but lied about him having sex and a day after he went for hiv test, aids manifest in 3month's

To add more light on what he said the rate of indecency in girls is getting much by the day, even though men love indecent girl because of what they get, the truth is that indecency is bad, asking why girls love raw Bleep is irrelevant because we can't compare rubber Bleep with the real thing, its normal, buh indecency in babes is high, and I believe those once that give their self out cheaply don't know their worth, that's y STD is rampant

For the prostitute, no matter how tall or handsome you are, you can never Bleep them without CD, and once d CD breaks, they spring up, so its saver for we men to go nd bleep.. Onlike some babes, if you are xxxing hard and the CD breaks instead of them to allow u stop, you'll hear tinz like.. Oh.. Yea.. Cont.. grin grin
[/b]
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by vchykp(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
MUVA:
I also heard that prostitutes are much more cleaner down there than regular girls. Shame I can't go for them, I don't find them attractive + my sex-drive won't let me.

I have same issue, each time I pay prostitute for bleeping, I ennd up not doin anytin, I just enter and go out like that, my body has never moved,ws tinking I was the only one having dis issue, for neatness.. Yes they are..!
Re: It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls by tosyne2much(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2016
You may be ryt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Slut? / Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You / Which State Or Country Have This Breed Of Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.