Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You (5175 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigerian women are beautiful inside out; the wedding day is usually the time to know how beautiful a woman is as she would be adorned with the different types of accessories peculiar to her tribe.

Weddings are usually a big deal in Nigeria with some tribes and families even making it a bigger deal. This is one thing Nigerians spend money on as we believe it is important to celebrate our daughters who have waited for the right moment to get married.

For you to know how important brides are, everyone claims affinity with them that day and seek their attention as long as they are the highlight of that occasion. Nigerian brides step out in royalty on such days and bring the best out of their tribe and ethnicity with the costumes they wear.

This article would be displaying pictures of Nigerian brides and would showcase women from most of the tribes we have in Nigeria.

The men also do not want to be left out on important days like that; they dress and step out in royalty to claim their position beside the beautiful ladies they are getting married to. However, the brides are our major concern here and would be focused on.

Find below pictures of some amazing Nigerian brides:
1. Hausa brides
https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1egqiupfst2g.f9934ad0.jpg

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
The dressing is never complete without the veil.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
The makeup they wear is mild as they are naturally beautiful. The Hausa bride look would not be complete without the bride adorning her hands and legs with henna.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
2. Fulani brides

This is the traditional wear of the Fulanis. When they dress up in any other material, they could be mixed up with Hausa brides.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
3. Yoruba brides

Yoruba brides are known to rock their hand woven aso-oke when they are getting married. They pay special attention to their gele and make sure it is well tied.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yoruba brides also love wearing beads.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
4. Igbo brides

This is an Igbo bride wearing her beads gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
The brides that come from this ethnic group would always hold their Uya which is also known as horsetail.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
5. Ijaw brides

Brides from this part of Nigeria wear beads around their necks and place a bead cap on their heads.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by MDsambo: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hausa and Fulani killed it cool

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
The bead crown differentiates brides from this part of the country from other Nigerian brides.

https://www.naij.com/898765-beautiful-pictures-nigerian-brides-love-see.html

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by IamLEGEND1: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fulani we just be slaying everything & anything grin

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by JBismarck(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is good. United we stand and divided we fall. I see strength in our diversity.
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by iykekelvins(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
I won't mind getting married to a yoruba lady.

Gosh, look at those beauties grin
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
6. Edo brides

Edo brides are known for their elaborate beaded bridal wear – complete with a crown and accessories. The hair – the most important part of the look, is made into a high bun hairstyle known as Eto-Okuku, typically created with black gel. Coral beads are then sewn into the hair or extensions in to the form of a crown, called Okuku. Many brides buy wigs ready made with the hair and crown.

http://www.nigerianweddingblog.com/blog/2015/06/12/adas-flawless-bridal-makeover-by-bm-pro/

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by tempem: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fulanis and hausas.... You sure know the rest.
My pick must be from either of the two.
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Edo brides... kiss kiss kiss

Edo brides are muuaaah!!

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
7. Efik brides (Calabar)

Efik brides stand out in their elaborate and colourful attires. They wear one of two outfits, one of which is the Ofong Ukod Anwang – a fancy attire which includes a knee length skirt, blouse (usually covering only the bust) and a fancy beaded body adornment as seen below.

The second choice for Efik brides is the Onyonyo, a big long flowing gown. They also wear hand and leg gears know as Ekpa ku kwa, and adorn their necks with coral beads. My two favourite things? The over the top hair pins and the decorated staff carried by the bride – so unique and regal. Check out some pictures below.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by pwettiejay(f): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'm Yoruba, but if I'm to judge based on these photos, I think the ijaw and fulani brides slayed the most #myOpinionThou
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by divinehand2003(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
8. The Ibibio brides (Akwa ibom)

The Ibibio are majestic in their attire as seen in the pix below.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by PeachyP(f): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Love the first pic under igbo brides
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by zionwinn(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Our culture are special so special where can u find all this in the white man land.
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by pembisco(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Descent dresses... though these are trads, pls show us descent dresses for white wedding that'll inspire our ladies
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by jamalnation(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigga how is this inspiring
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by PeachyP(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Edo brides... kiss kiss kiss

Edo brides are muuaaah!!

Hector tongue
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
PeachyP:

Hector tongue
sup sweetie
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Fulani we just be slaying everything & anything grin
Aunty, you be Fulani ni? tongue
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Inspiring indeed
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by IamLEGEND1: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Aunty, you be Fulani ni? tongue
brotherly, na today u know? shocked
Na full-term herdswoman i be.
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by PeachyP(f): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Cutehector:
sup sweetie
tongue
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by MDsambo: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
brotherly, na today u know? shocked Na full-term herdswoman i be.
Nice signature
Re: Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
brotherly, na today u know? shocked
Na full-term herdswoman i be.
lol. I was been think say Na Hausa o. Lol. My bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Wife Asap / 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! / Should I Insert Cucumber Or _dildo In My Clean Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.